larus

[Current Drama 2017] Temperature of Love 사랑의 온도

BTS..... having fun...... and of course giving YSJ lots of practice. Not that he need s it. He'a a pro.... !!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

JS: I have a girlfriend now. I would like to introduce her to you, brother.  
JW: On the day that I propose, you have her come over as well. Let’s all meet together.

So. wow! That kiss. Cold shower time. :)

Omggggggg... wae wae stroppyse ... u should have delayed translating the preview coz me have not revived yet... huuuu...  *half dead*

Ok chill.. juz joking...

Gosh ... our *sexy* CEO is 'plotting' some "Julius Caesar-Brutus" scene??  *poke*  @ode2kdramas

• Haha 9

19 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Good Soup staff: Is CEO Park getting married?
JS: I think he has a woman that he likes.
HA: Probably between the two people, I don’t think there is a place for CEO to insert yourself.
JS: Did mom call?
JS Mother: When are you getting married? You have to get married soon.
JW: When I proposed in the past, was it strange.  
HS: I don’t think there is any right answer to that issue.
JW: I think I’m going to have to change my methods.
Doc-chef: CEO’s proposal is going to succeed because of this cake.
JS: I have a girlfriend now. I would like to introduce her to you, brother.  
JW: On the day that I propose, you have her come over as well. Let’s all meet together.

So. wow! That kiss. Cold shower time. :)

However, the storm is definitely starting tomorrow. I really don't think I like the direction JW is taking with telling JS to bring his gf to the restaurant on the night that he proposes as well as having HS make the cake for his proposal. There is something about that which smacks of meanness. I guess JW is going to be in a total rage once he confirms that HS and JS love each other after all.  Also, I wonder if JS' mother is talking to HS about marrying JS, or marrying JW, or perhaps just getting married in general because HS is "too old" now rather than marrying JS. Anyway, I don't expect JS' mother to be approving of HS at all. :(

Thanks for the trans! i mean it is outright cruel to ask JS to bring the gf when he knew exactly who it was right? Does he just wants to enjoy their surprise scene? or is he trying to create doubts between them? like maybe letting JS think that HS has not been totally honest with him? I'm hating this...I was really hoping he will do better but gah I don't want to think about it now...I'll just soak in tonight's happiness for the moment.

@lavender2loveme scared too.:(

6 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Awww man... u reminding me ...'the Rubbing In method' ahhh for baking...ya...

Pls count properly angel2013 opz opz!

:glasses:

Pffftt...you and your rubbing in method, stop fueling our imaginations :lol:

Aye aye captain..but can only count tomorrow bec clips can be confusing I may overcount haha

16 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Me gona have *panda eyes*

How is angel2013 gona count the kisses??? Haaaa

errr haven't thought about it....if maybe you all start a poll contest then I would seriously count it haha what ya think

25 minutes ago, justright said:

After switching my air cond on, i still feel super hot! The kitchen kiss last longer than a minute. After the kiss, i wonder why they choose the cold room, isn't the bed better than the cold room? Lol. Anyway, the 4th ost is nice.

Edit: oh! HS asked for it. Ic.

Actually I wonder why they even start with the kitchen? they were at the rooftop isn't it nearer to the bedroom? but I'm not complaining. cannot be too greedy...:tongue:

14 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

the mother is acting to be nice, I have no doubt about that!! she needs to keep the act to not lose Jung Seon but we all know she doesn't want any woman to be near her son especially not a woman who can make him happier than he ever looked around her!! 

I really can't tell myself :( but he's really worrying me!! will he slap Jung Seon's words at his face reminding him how he told him that the woman will chose him (Jung Woo) over any other men and so Hyun Soo should chose him over Jung Seon or he should give up on her for him, his hyung?!! :( and at his restaurant?!! that's cruel!! :( 

he actually stoped Hong Ah as well not only Hyun Soo!! is he trying to pretend that nothing happened to make things less awkward when he proposes to her?!! so he'll keep them both and try to make them feel sorry for him and give up on each other for him?!! I really don't get him!! :huh: 

I really don't want to think about JW right now he's giving me headaches and also Js mum...I need to savour tonight's moments for as long as I can and bask in this happiness before it gets all upset tomorrow.:bawling:

• Like 9
  • Haha 2

ohh no CEO as lost his mind... he still wants to do this whole engagement thing even though he knows about their relationship. I knew there was a reason why I had no second lead syndrome. He is no better than Hong A if he does that, if Hyun Son hasn't picked him in the 5 or so years that he's been around her what makes him think that she's going to do it now. I just want to understand his thought process, i don't know...

• Like 1
  • Sad 9

What happen tonight???

am i too late???

I didn't stream tonight, but just watched spoiler.....

Spoiler

ezgif-5-7772852fde.gif

didn't expect it........!!!:o:o:o

WHY SOOO HOT HERE....???

@ode2kdramas oh, i thought it was a cigarette before...thank's for clarification^_^ it not good for health and what a pity! because he's too cuteee for it... thanks the fact that he's not. I can say he's baby face since he's oppa for me...my colleagues as his age not that cute..kkk

the result?

Final result of poll, MR. CUTE won...!!!

ezgif-5-885a6c52d2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

25 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Yesss... biceps are needed for some heavy weight ... kitchen (body) actions...heeee

@lavender2love so PDnim's genius hairdo is spared right? Right... haa

YES ! YES ! ... I JUST NEED THE SLIGHTEST EXCUSE TO SEE HIS BICEPS WHICH COMES WITH KISSING. SWEEEEETTTTTT !!!!!

Ahhhhh .... your gif shows his awesome biceps to expertly handle her body. To kiss at the same time lowering her to the counter top with your body on top needs super strength. He can help your cousin to rescue damsels in distress...... oh no... change my mind. His arms are only for HS.

Next test   .BIG TEST !!!! Carry her her all the way to bed......stopping at the table first ( like OHY ) leg wrapping and  princess carry. Fantasy overload.

xU5cHxH.jpg&key=269ecb592f3533fd50a0b930

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

SBS official clip on FB..just 35mins in and 22k views now

@anggun11 welcome as you can see we are still lingering around. thanks for the result of the poll. phew glad Mr cute won..else the noonas will come after me for my one vote

I wonder if @mademoisellesia has gone to bed?^_^

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Yeessss... this one...

@sakura2016come again... ok ok pullimg yr leg....hee

hhhhhhhhh I'd never say no!! :wink: I love his tease!! :wub: 

27 minutes ago, kyunii88 said:

Now i know why he is diligently eeheem doing workout at gym :

1. Holding the heavy pan its hard if u not managing ur health

2. *coughs* Holding his girlfriend and kissed at every corner in the kitchen and also the freezer room :D

Btw, in the preview the mother asked HS when shes going to marry ( since she knows shes above 30), but i dont get it what she refers to, is she agreed that her son dating her or what?.

hhhhhhhh yeah we know the reason now!! :wink::tongue:

I don't know but she's aware that Hyun Soo is Jung Seon's girlfriend so talking about marriage only means she's to marry her son!! but she can be telling her that she's getting old and needs to marry soon while her son is still young and can still wait and so in othe words "find anothe man your age to get married to him and leave my little boy"!! I just hope Hyun Soo give her the answer she deserves!!

22 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Oh I get why JW is proposing now. Because in his talk with JS, JS told him he should go all the way before giving up. I don't agree why he needed to add more hurt to himself but then again, if he wanted to try one more time/one last time then fine; as long as he can give up after that.

===

Hyun Soo is really obsessed with kiss in cold room, lol.

JS: What kind of kiss would you like? 10s, 20s, 30s?

HS: All + cold room kiss

:love::kiss_wink:

but I'm sure Jung Seon didn't meant to propose to the woman before the eyes of her own boyfriend in his workplace and make him help him for his proposal to his girlfriend unknowingly!! that waaaaaay too cruel!! :( 

hhhhhhhhh it's her fantasy place!! :lol: he ruined her fantasy last time and he fulfilled it to her this time!! :wink::wub: 

26 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

However, the storm is definitely starting tomorrow. I really don't think I like the direction JW is taking with telling JS to bring his gf to the restaurant on the night that he proposes as well as having HS make the cake for his proposal. There is something about that which smacks of meanness. I guess JW is going to be in a total rage once he confirms that HS and JS love each other after all.  Also, I wonder if JS' mother is talking to HS about marrying JS, or marrying JW, or perhaps just getting married in general because HS is "too old" now rather than marrying JS. Anyway, I don't expect JS' mother to be approving of HS at all. :(

thank you so much for the translation chingu!! :wub: 

Jung Woo has totally lost me now!! so he didn't only make Jung Seon prepare for his (Jung Woo's) proposal to his own girlfriend at his restaurant and make the cake with his own hands he also told him to bring the woman he loves that same day to introduce her to him stepping on Jung Seon's sincerity towards him wanting to share his happiness with his hyung like a real dongsaeng?!! he needs to work hard to win me back now!!

and the mother is just telling Hyun Soo "you're too old for my young son, find aother man to marry since my son is in no harry to" silly useless shameless pathetic woman!! :unamused::rolleyes:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 9

1 hour ago, LoveBunny said:

omgosh I've been away for the weekend and I'm back, so much catching up to do. I wasn't able to watch the live stream this morning and i missed a kiss *mental breakdown*

Its okay, catch all the action here with all those screencaps, clips and even professional analysis...you won't miss much but will probably want to replay them over and over again:lol:

@supergal99 first rough count 4 kisses in cold room, 1 at rooftop..haven't count the ones in the kitchen yet:lol:

@sakura2016 I was feeling empathy for JW when i saw the scene he cooking on his own and how lonely he is but I really don't like what he is 'cooking up' right now..:confounded:

From twitter on the 'bed' scene

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

@angel2013 wow  dat SBS clip.. u really making me have *panda eyez* hee

@anggun11 u missed The Bed scene.. haa

XEe9S1d.jpg

Nay juz kidding...

Yesss angel2013 u r lucky to escape his biceps... poke poke

tMOwJOh.jpg

Edit: wow... u start counting ... happy counting ...:grimace: 

Edited by supergal99
Add words
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

FREEZE ...... !!!

BEAUTIFUL LIGHTING !

DMRXGZEXcAEPRTv.jpg

22 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

What happen tonight???

am i too late???

I didn't stream tonight, but just watched spoiler.....

Reveal hidden contents

didn't expected it........!!!:o:o:o

WHY SOOO HOT HERE....???

WOW..... THANK YOU @anggun11 .. HE'S A RISING STAR WITH JUST ONE YEAR OF ACTING, ONE LEAD ROLE, FIRST SCREEN KISSING WITH SIZZLES .

THE KITCHEN IS ON FIRE !!!! DID YOU SMELL THE BURNING ?

Btw what's the rating for this episode ?

Do all the ajummas who control the tv and remote like it ?

ezgif-5-885a6c52d2.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

@angel2013 @supergal99 Thanks loads for the live caps

So let me just put in one more gif in celebration of tonight's kiss fest..slow mo...

omo omo I was finally getting ready to sleep and you bomb me with this? with the slow-mo you can see their mouth movements so clearly!:wub:quick @lavender2love to the rescue with the analysis!

1 minute ago, supergal99 said:

@angel2013 wow  day SBS clop.. u really making me have *panda eyez* hee

@anggun11 u missed The Bed scene.. haa

Nay juz kidding...

Yesss angel2013 u r lucky to escape his biceps... poke poke

kyyaaa you're not the only one...I need to put eye mask later on...else I would have swollen eyes tomorrow!

haha nice biceps pic...I still love his hands though very manly too :wink:

i need to sleep so I can catch the subs first thing I wake up...don't tempt me anymore:tongue:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

42 minutes ago, angel2013 said:
SBS official clip on FB..just 35mins in and 22k views now

@anggun11 welcome as you can see we are still lingering around. thanks for the result of the poll. phew glad Mr cute won..else the noonas will come after me for my one vote

I wonder if @mademoisellesia has gone to bed?^_^

This is going to be on repeat until the subs episodes come out. I would love to see the behind the scenes of this one. I ship them so hard lol

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

I wonder if @mademoisellesia has gone to bed?

Ahhh me thinks @mademoisellesia is rewatching some HOT clips next to her fridge (door open)...

Haaa

@anggun11 do u want to guess how many muak muak in total? Pls support angel2013's poll...heee

Yesss @triplem good job ... like dat how to zzzz huh??

* nooooooo... me cant sacrifice my beauty zzzz*

:frown:

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

@angel2013 @supergal99 Thanks loads for the live caps

So let me just put in one more gif in celebration of tonight's kiss fest..slow mo...

@triplem CANNOT BREATHE...... !!! SLOW-MO IS NOT GOOD FOR THE PRESSURE. THE ZOOMS ARE KILLERS.

So perfectly fitting their mouths for the ultimate kiss. Thank you.

Pssssssttttt ..... anyone can capture tongues ?

WR51w01.gif&key=68f491aec91002ee635f516f

HAHAHAHA...... @supergal99  BICEPS !!!! SO NICE, STRONG AND ROUNDED. YES JUST FEEL THE TAUTNESS HS.

Love ya girl .... hihihi

tMOwJOh.jpg&key=44cedbc21d34ad34337bf625

• Haha 5

Out of topic...

Was this already post before?....LOL

Poor Mr. CEO....his breaking heart when saw they both...:lol::lol::lol:

@supergal99 there's so many kiss scene in one episode? i only watched 2 of them.:o

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

@vangsweetie637 @sakura2016 @lavender2love @triplem @supergal99 

JW has decided to force his way in the end so that we can conclude that he is not so different from HA. I haven't watched the new episodes yet, only read the recap but based on the preview, he had asked JS to step down if JW was in love with the same woman, since JW is his hyung. So when he decides to propose to HS at the restaurant, he is definitely creating this situation: JW as his hyung has asked HS to marry him. First, he is the hyung, then he proposes to her before JS. Morally, JW wants JS to accept JW's decision... But here is the thing. JS is not bloodrelated to JW and it was JW in the first place who wanted to become JS's brother. JS has never sought his friendship and support. While HA was trying to manipulate JS and HS by lying to them, JW's method is different as he doesn't lie explicitly. He uses his knowledge, money and power to push HS and JS to accept his point of view. JW manipulates them or even stops them for saying anything further so that JW doesn't need to lie. That's why he stopped HA from divulging the real relationship between HS and JS. As such, he can act as the innocent, the hurt victim who got played by them so that they feel guilty and decide to hide the truth from him. We saw in the past that JW was someone who was always acting behind the back of the concerned person (see for example with JS's mother or HS). He made sure that no one would notice his real actions. This brings me to this thought: maybe he was the one who asked the sous-chef to create a problem at the restaurant, well aware that JS would get upset and would quit. I found it really weird that JW was there at the right time, just after JS had quit his job. The timing appeared to be off to me.

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

i need to sleep so I can catch the subs first thing I wake up...don't tempt me anymore:tongue:

Yuhoo... Come back... me need *panda eyez* partner..heee... 

@lavender2love  the biceps scene oh gosh... 

DTjlByY.jpg

*fan fan*

iRhnPcI.jpg

CEO is also chewing but but... 

He need his secretary aka @saanjh sena legit now ..huhuhuuu

n76Nisx.jpg

Ok *yawn* sweet dreams all!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 3