Quantcast
Transition

[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple

@setokaonii

Don't worry about that.

I notice Gene members often delete their photos on IG.

They deleted many photos with brothers in Gene and LDH. But they're still best friends, brothers.

Ryota deleted many pics about Anikoma, Tao, Gene, himself...

So,

It doesn't mean Ryota and Tao have problems.

Like previous months, Ryota deleted some pics about Anikoma, Tao, Chiba, Tachibana's father but Ryota still mentioned he met Tao and Chiba, likedlearn from Tao to act, liked Tao's posts, still love Anikoma.

I just think Ryota want to keep Anikoma in his heart, protect everything. 

@ryotatao9495 Well said indeed. As for how Tao is, like you said people who have met and worked with her know her best. Even if the haters come with arguments like it is because they have to say good things about their co-stars then what about those who aren't her co-stars? Arimura Kasumi hasn't collaborated with her in movies or dramas but have met her through other occasions and she has said that Tao is a good girl and very pure. If dozens of artists, both guys and girls say so then I think it is credible.

@setokaonii I haven't noticed that Ryota has been deleting his old posts on IG. I also wonder why. It isn't like he had many posts to begin with. Tao has far more than him, as well as other artists. I think it is a pity too. Those are all memories. If the other Gene members are doing that too, perhaps it is some policy that LDH has?

Hm, of what Tao wrote in her latest IG posts it seems like she is filming something new now. I have noticed everytime she says "Setoka's/Mitsuki's etc. world" or "new world" then she is working with a new production. You guys said you suspected she was filming something before as well. So could it be two movies that haven't been announced yet?

Tao wore a basketball-shirt above her dress today to match the theme of the movie. The director Hirakawa Yuichiro said this is his first time directing a movie adapted from a shoujo manga (his earlier works are period or more serious-themed productions) so before Harumatsu Bokura he deliberately watched all of Tao's school-themed productions. He said this movie is like a combination of all of them. 

I like Tao's hair here. It is simple but she looks beautiful with it. As for the outfit, although it may look a bit weird but I like how she is always so thoughtful when she chooses the outfits for the stage-greetings of her movies.

006LYCQDgy1fxtvtonb7dj30k00gb77x.jpg

006LYCQDgy1fxtvtnzk5oj30j40crac4.jpg

006LYCQDgy1fxtvtos4wlj30sg0iz79f.jpg

Credit: 彡与胡说

Director 三木康一郎 Koichiro Miki's new romance movie is searching for extras. The title isn't revealed yet but the female lead is an Asadora actress. It seems like there are some people on Twitter/weibo that are suspecting that the female lead might be Tao. I hope it is true. This director has worked with a few LDH artists before such as Shirahama Alan from Generations (10 Manbun no 1), Suzuki Nobuyuki from Gekidan EXILE (Revenge Girl) and Iwata Takanori from JSB (Evergreen Love). So the chance is high that he might be using a LDH artist for this movie too. Ryota perhaps? ^_^

0065ZToFgy1fxthw6e8n6j30w01kwagl.jpg

0065ZToFgy1fxthw8btvfj30w01kw45k.jpg

0065ZToFgy1fxthw952cmj30jq0ggtbg.jpg

Credit to 是蓝莓酱哦  for the screen-captures. 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4313136276074433

@Transition 

Let's wait for announcement.

There are many Young Asadora actresses, and LDH have many actors.

I still think Ryota and Tao can't easily reunite soon.

Anyway, recently Tao's hairstyle always makes me think about Setoka.

@ryotatao9495 Yes, that's true. I think there are assumptions that it might be Tao because she is filming something right now that hasn't been announced yet and then this comes up. 

The earlier predictions of Tao being in Harumatsu Bokura came 1-2 months before the official news came out too. So some people are really good at guessing. I just wanted to share it with you guys and see what you think :).

Yes, her hairstyle recently makes me think of Setoka too. She looks good like that. She should show her forehead more :P.

@ryotatao9495 Hehe. But I'm still glad that some photo of him and Tao were still there. But my favourite video 'Happy Birthday baby Mandy' was not on his account anymore. Lol. Maybe he used the 'archieve' feature as one of the IG user said. Who knows. Hehe. 

@Transition Hmm, I wonder too why those photos were not there anymore. It could be as you said too that it maybe be related to policy etc. Anyway, I don't feel sad about it anymore. Haha. 

Btw thank you for sharing the photos and videos of Harumatsu Bokura. She is so thoughtful for choosing the outfit for the stage-greetings. She has done that too for Anikoma before. Hehe.

Thank you for sharing the info about the new drama/movie from Koichiro Miki. Hmm, I wonder who will be the casts. Perhaps, one of the cast could be as who you have said before, Sato Kanta? The member of Gekidan Exile. But it would be better if we could see RyoTao again. I miss them on screen! I wonder what was the theme of this new drama or movie? School girl? 

Btw, today the new casts of "3rd Grade A Class: From Now On, You Are Hostages" have been announced. I never thought that these two casts from Anikoma, Fuju Kamio and Jin Suzuki will also joined Ryota in the new drama. Haha. It's nice that we could see them again.

And here is the clip of Tao and Takumi in TV shows 'Tuesday Surprise' that was aired today. I find it so funny when Takumi called her Nee-san (big sis) at 0.32 and the others were laughing when he said it. lmao

• Thanks 1

@setokaonii I tried to look more at the information of the movie by Koichiro Miki but I don't think it says what kind of theme it will be, whether it is manga-adapted, school-themed etc. It only says that it will be a romance drama that will make your heart flutter (?), the female lead is an Asadora actress and they will need extras to film 20th November-10th of December. Thank you for the reminder! Yes, there was someone earlier on either IG or weibo who suspected that Tao and Sato Kanta were filming something together. I totally forgot about that. I'm with you. I don't mind if it is other LDH actors but I personally hope it is Ryota. Especially knowing the genre will be romance. I kind of feel Anikoma owes us that since we didn't get any scenes of Onii and Setoka actually dating. 

Thank you for sharing the new information about Ryota's new drama. He sure has fate with the cast and crew from Anikoma :)

Thank you too for sharing the clip of Tao and Takumi! Hehe. I wonder if Nee-chan is something he has called her off-camera since Suzuki Sensei. It is good to see that they have a sibling-relationship and aren't avoiding each other (although they may seem abit awkward sometimes). 

Kansai ウォーカー 2018 no. 25

5db1436ely1fxtz3iaofoj20v9180tpw.jpg

Credit: momo_nanami

Generations' first dome tour is going to release on DVD/Blu-ray on the 23rd of January 2019.

006YOaJugy1fxtatgjcr8j30hs0hsgop.jpg

Anyone watched the last episode of Prince Of Legend yesterday? How was it?

The rest of the students in Ryota's new drama have been revealed now. There are two actresses from Cheer Dan among them, Yanai Yumena (the tall and baby-faced original member) and Hotta Mayu (Wakaba's first friend in highschool who later became their rival). 

https://www.ntv.co.jp/3A10/

[Edited]

Prince of Legend movie poster. The movie will premiere on the 21st of March 2019.

005IADVOly1fxvnyuupgwj30m80vg7f9.jpg

GQ Japan

005IADVOly1fxw2y7umlzj30xc0rswia.jpg

005IADVOly1fxw2y8lfx1j30xc0m6juk.jpg

Credit: 天才画伯片寄凉太的天妇罗屋   

The cast "dancing" to Anniversary. Hehe. Takumi seemed a bit shy and embarrassed dancing to his own song.

Around 1:00 in this clip the guys were talking about Tao's long entries on her blog/IG. If I understood it right she spends about 30 minutes writing them. Haha. The last part when Takumi was "imitating" her was funny. 

Credit: 宝物庫 話題の

Making of Men's Non-No magazine shot.

Tao looks pretty here. I liked the last issue that she did for them too. 

74cafaf3gy1fxxa5yq3lqj21o60xugre.jpg

74cafaf3gy1fxxa5x83y6j21o60xutf0.jpg

74cafaf3gy1fxxa5z3dgnj21o60xuq8k.jpg

Credit: 橘橘橘橘橘小鳗

Tao is so pretty. 

This style is better than her styles in most of dramas/movies.

A body full of vitality.

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for sharing the pictures! Yes, Tao looks pretty here. Actually her styles for the promotions of Harumatsu Bokura have all been very pretty. Btw, I didn't know that Ryota had a shot with similar pose ^_^. Both of them have been featured in a lot of magazines recently. That's nice. 

Tao seems to like to play on the swing. 

From the filming of Harumatsu Bokura

006ufsGRgy1fxycs7bn3oj30xc18g4qp.jpg

Cheer Dance and Anikoma

006ufsGRgy1fxycs61k7dj318g0xc1hy.jpg

P&JK

006ufsGRgy1fxycs58pgpj315o15o7wi.jpg

Credit: 土屋太凤烘焙坊