Cast:

Lin Yun

Song Wei Long

Peter Ho

Xie Bin Bin

David Wang

Li Xin Ai

Synopsis:

Lin He Ping is a famous curator who runs into Xiao Man and is surprised to find that she looks exactly like a woman that he loved for years.
(Source: DramaPanda)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Beautiful Reborn Flower 彼岸花 Raw Episodes

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

photo reborn 3.jpgphoto reborn 2.jpg

photo reborn 15.jpg cr avirtualvoyage

14 hours ago, angelangie said:

It does look interesting

The newbie actor is quite good-looking eh? My husband is jealous... :wink:

6 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

The newbie actor is quite good-looking eh? My husband is jealous... :wink:

**ahem** hahahahaha.....cant blame your husband but then he cant fight with them lols.....partially it was his look that put him up there anyway.... :tongue: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Posted (edited)

English subbed trailer.  I am looking forward to this coz I like SWL.  He is hot.

:love:.  I cannot believe he is just 19 y.o.  he is looking so matured.

Cr: as tagged

Will he have atleast one proper kiss scene in this drama unlike UL??:tired:

Still no air date???

Edited by pad-hari

3 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Will he have atleast one proper kiss scene in this drama unlike UL??:tired:

Depends, if he was already legal when the filming took place. Even though his visuals are mature his body language is still that of a teenager especially when you see him in RL. I'm curious if he will be still around in 10 years and if he still looks like that since normally this type looks like that for half a life. At the moment he is just a little boy for me. :ph34r:
What disturbs me is Peter Ho as love interest since he looks his age and even older. Can't he get roles with women in their 30's or 40's?

• LOL 1

On 3/9/2019 at 6:46 AM, usagi1997 said:

Depends, if he was already legal when the filming took place. Even though his visuals are mature his body language is still that of a teenager especially when you see him in RL. I'm curious if he will be still around in 10 years and if he still looks like that since normally this type looks like that for half a life. At the moment he is just a little boy for me. :ph34r:
What disturbs me is Peter Ho as love interest since he looks his age and even older. Can't he get roles with women in their 30's or 40's?

Yeah, what's up with Peter Ho and all these young girl co stars? The last dramas I watched where he had age appropriate co stars was Barbie Hsu in Summer's Desire and Janine Chang in Le Jun Kai. Those dramas were a long time ago.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2