Quantcast
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

12 hours ago, inna75 said:

Chinggu ya...this is sooooo beautiful :love:. Am been waiting for your new FMV and it is so timely when most of us are having withdrawal symptoms.

I dont care what the others said, I still think their chemistry is no joke (heck..maybe they themselves dont realised that they look that good together..hehehe). Even if the kisses are calculated, the emotion and the looks in their eyes are not entirely calculated...something feel real too, at least to me..hehehe..

To the other chinggus in this thread, let's keep this thread alive with love for this couple..Hwaiting!!:heart:

Thank you :D I upload FMV at the right time? Kekekeke

LJ and JSM is professional actor, they act according to scrip,put everything in detail, and make all scene seems real. But the eyes can't lie :heart:. The reporter ask directly "are you have something with JSM?" Even though I am a shiper, I guess LJ will never say " Yes, I am dating with her" and give a big shock to his fans hahaha.

JSM always has good chemistry and close with her costar. Kim Young Kwang hold her hand in press con and in BTS he put his hand aroud JSM shoulder. But, beside KHJ, I never ship her with someone else (except LJ now).since PK she has attack from KHJ's fans, they say bad thing about her. And now, she must face LJ's possessive fans. I don't know what they said, JSM even deleted her comment ( about Gap dong - Ae Bong) in LJ's IG. Maybe one reason why she take another project right after FIS because she want LJ's fans don't put their finger on her anymore.

LJ said they take 3 hours for romance scene, how many times they kissed???:wub:

PS: I didn't delete your comment on YT, i deleted a video because little mistake and reupload it :)

• Like 7

i watched this vid before bec of yoon si yoon but then there's lee joon too! along with other idols :astonished: watch the dorky LJ enjoy sweeties :wub:

GOOD DAY EVERYONE! LET'S ALL CHILL & KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE :D

@daisyven & @inna75 just a spur of the moment saranghe :heart: from me! hugs sweeties! :wub:

Edited by minu8
  • Like 5

14 minutes ago, minu8 said:

i watched this vid before bec of yoon si yoon but then there's lee joon too! along with other idols :astonished: watch the dorky LJ enjoy sweeties :wub:

GOOD DAY EVERYONE! LET'S ALL CHILL & KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE :D

@daisyven & @inna75 just a spur of the moment saranghe :heart: from me! hugs sweeties! :wub:

unfortunately the uploader has not made this video available in my country :confused:so I can't see it

• Like 1

14 hours ago, daisyven said:

new FMV :)

awww the song is Nothing Better, the song Joon really likes to sing long time ago, such a memories!~~~:wub:

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

unfortunately the uploader has not made this video available in my country :confused:so I can't see it

ohhh really? too bad...let me find another link so you can watch but no promises :wub: 

@joonminfan yaaass sweetie I watched it several times & the ep where LJ was a guest too...awww both are great dancers too bad they didn't guested at the same time that would be a treat. :wub:

@daisyven thanks for 1clickdrama & your fmv as always is awesome :wub:

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, minu8 said:

ohhh really? too bad...let me find another link so you can watch but no promises :wub: 

@joonminfan yaaass sweetie I watched it several times & the ep where LJ was a guest too...awww both are great dancers too bad they didn't guested at the same time that would be a treat. :wub:

@daisyven thanks for 1clickdrama & your fmv as always is awesome :wub:

One of my fav scenes from FIS is the one where JH and MY were practising dancing together. He was so cute being so frustrated with how bad she was and she so cute trying to ageyo him! And of course in the last episode where they did finally dance together at the wedding. :wub:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, joonminfan said:

Chinggus have you all watched this before? JSM is a beautiful Dancer too!

Yes! she is a great dancer. JSM learn ballet until Junior HS (for 8 years) and in Senior High School she learn traditional Korean Dance. In 2007, she appeared in KBS Golden Bell Challenge (only Top Student can participated in that program, means she is smart :D) and show her dance talent. 

Clip :

2 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

awww the song is Nothing Better, the song Joon really likes to sing long time ago, such a memories!~~~:wub:

Really?!! I don't know about that :love: can you give me the link when he sing that song?

• Like 5

7 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

I can't see it too :flushed:

• Like 2

Hi everyone. You can check this link ,the show where lee joon is a  guest

The show title is "barefoot friends" ep.12 .you can search in youtube or can watch to kshow websites.

Edited by dred042278
  • Like 4

Annyeong chinggus,

I also want to say how great it is that you're all keeping this thread alive.  As we deal with the withdrawal in our own ways, it's good to know our appreciation for JH-MY endures. 

So, I have a bonus for you all.  Chapters 9 AND 10 are now up.  Hope this helps with the withdrawal!  :D

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12615340/9/Love-Conquers-All-Ways

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12615340/10/Love-Conquers-All-Ways

• Like 6

#LeeJoon about #JungSoMin and the (late) loveline. #FatherIsStrange

Q : The love line with JSM came in too late in drama and many viewers felt sorry.

LJ : In the proud presentation we joked that it would take 40 episodes. However nothing happened after 40 eps. "What?" I was kind of taken aback. Only sad scene were coming out. I askedthe PD " will I be at peace anytime soon? this is different from my expectations". The PD said "around episode 49" (laughs). So I said "The 49th episode out of 50. That's kind of not enough". So when the love line finally came, I work extra hard at it. With all my soul (laughs).

Q: How was working with JSM?

LJ : From the day of script reading, I felt she was a good person. A similar style. Very easy going. JSM praised me a lot. We shot in pleasant mood. When I was lacking confidence scenes, she was a friend who cheered on me.

https://twitter.com/Netizentown/status/903004196227743744

• Like 8