Quantcast
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

11 hours ago, heistheway said:

@Me1first 

As far as his interviews, I wouldn't say he was "cold" about his scenes with JSM.  Again, I think he's being a realist.  My sense has always been that they're certainly on more than friendly terms but not quite in love.  But, as with some others, I actually want to leave their private lives private without trying to speculate.  If they were to ship in real life, then more power to them!

Hope this helps. 

basically how I feel.

I admit I'll be the happiest fangirl on earth if they end up dating in the future but Idon't think I'll ship Chang Sun x Yoon Ji in RL bcos I want to leave their private life to them. Together or not , all I want for them is to find their own happiness. 

I'll forever cherish Joong Hee and Mi Young , our lovely Judo couple ♥ their explosive chemistry and adorable story will always have  a special place in my heart. 

About Joon making certain things clear about him and So Min's scenes ... I guess he's updated about the news of other drama couples' shippers :wacko: and he think it was something he had to do. 

• Like 10

Hi chinggus,

It's good to see you guys here too..anyeonghaseyo :heart:

I would also like to share my views about the question about why some LJ's fans dont want to ship him with JSM and why LJ seems a little bit "aloof" in his answer about the romance scene

For the first question, as I mentioned in the FIS thread again and again, everyone is entitled with their own opinions. Some fans just want to  keep him "celibate" his whole life..Some might think they "own" him and try to speak "on his behalf" (hehehe..notice how I use quotes here?). I do acknowledge some who express their opinions because they sincerely respect his privacy. Nonetheless, opinions go both way. As much as some people think they should not "ship" this two, those who think they want to "ship" also reserve their rights for their opinions as long as both parties realised all they can do is just stating opinions, not imposing on them or forcing them to be together. It's just like when you see your best friend likes someone and that person also might like her back (i.e there are many hints surrounding them) but both were afraid to say anything. As a friend, all you can do is encourage and give opinions. Whether it is going to happen or not, let them both decide and let fate plays its magic. So, IMO, this is how we are going to ship them in this thread. We can express our love for them, give opinions, provide evidences or hints if any, share news and pray that they are each other's soulmate in RL but THAT's ALL we can do for them..Hence, this is a free thread and since this is a shipper thread, everyone is open to everything about them (as long as it is not hate).

If there are haters in this thread, I suggest please leave and please don't create any ripples in this thread...sorry to the other chinggus if I sound a bit harsh here..I need to state this earlier because I don't want what happen in the Goblin's couple thread to happen here..this is a thread for those who love this couple, either in the drama or in RL or in both drama and RL. To me, I highly respect those who said they love this couple only in the drama (but not RL) because it is still the same. It is still love for them. But those who came here just to undermine everyone's else's opinion and to create hatreds, might as well leave and spread the hatred somewhere else..ok..enough about this..

Now, back to the second question..I think LJ was being professional in his interview. Though I was also a bit disappointed as I also wish for somewhat more "warmth" answer, but I expected that much from him too. I think the last episode depicts this. In the scene before the epic kiss, MY mentioned that as a rising star, he should not be too open about his relationship. In fact, throughout the drama, we have seen hints here and there of what happen if a celebrity is too open about his private life. I think LJ knew that  he has to be careful with his answer so that it would not be misinterpreted and backfire him and JSM as well. Also, I agree with some of you. To create something now between him and JSM might not be the right timing since he is going away for 2 years. However, it is not impossible that he acted such a way because he wants to keep things under radar. I've read about him before that LJ is an avid introvert. An introvert would not easily allow or feel comfortable that his private life is being discussed by public or anyone he does not know. So that might be the possibility. I take the Wolgyesu Couple (Lee Dong Gun and wife) as an example. In the drama, though there are many who were shipping them, but their chemistry could not surpass the Achoo Couple..and even during the KBS Award, they acted quite awkward of each other but at the end, they got married and now are having a kid. The Song2 couple is another example. SJK was always referring SHK as his sunbae before and in his IG, he rarely post anything about them including after he announced the wedding. So, from that,  I summed up that most Korean celebrity would not want their private life to be discussed publicly, even if it is a good thing..So..to me,,I echoed some of you, that is I respect their privacy but in my heart, I do hope and pray that they can see how compatible they are of each other and probably consider to be each other's soul mate one day, if not today..:love: #joonminforever..

In fact, I would so much love if, once LJ is discharged, he and JSM got into another project together. I would love to see their chemistry again!!. Hence, those who are writing their fanfics, keep them coming (hint2 to @heistheway..hehehe). Who knows, some PD might be lurking in this thread and pick up some of this writing and make it into a real drama, starring LJ and JSM..hehehe *wishful thinking*

@eyjooniesh and @daisyven..I wanted to ask also when was the script reading, if it is JSM in that picture..since up till last week she still has her short, bob-cut, very cute hair..so, thank you chinggus for clearing up for me..hehehe..kamsahanida :wink:

• Like 11

guys, don't get discouraged about showing your love for our Joon, SoMin and uri Judo couple :wub: shippers can be respectful of their star's lives and I know this thread will be a great example of that  Ps2zy42.gif

ah, the withdrawal syndrome is hard :mellow: i miss them so much already ... 

tumblr_ovevicSOoG1sf7rs6o6_540.gif

tumblr_ovevicSOoG1sf7rs6o7_540.gif

tumblr_ovevicSOoG1sf7rs6o8_540.gif

tumblr_ovevicSOoG1sf7rs6o1_540.gif

tumblr_ovevicSOoG1sf7rs6o5_540.gif

tumblr_ovevicSOoG1sf7rs6o2_540.gif

tumblr_ovevicSOoG1sf7rs6o3_540.gif

tumblr_ovevicSOoG1sf7rs6o4_540.gif

tumblr_ovevicSOoG1sf7rs6o9_540.gif

tumblr_ovevicSOoG1sf7rs6o10_540.gif

quoting MY : let's continue what we were doing :rolleyes: :tongue:

(c) https://blaq-o.tumblr.com/post/164721909755/lee-joon-father-is-strange-e52

• Like 10

1 hour ago, inna75 said:

@eyjooniesh and @daisyven..I wanted to ask also when was the script reading, if it is JSM in that picture..since up till last week she still has her short, bob-cut, very cute hair..so, thank you chinggus for clearing up for me..hehehe..kamsahanida :wink:

She's wearing hair extension~~~

• Like 5

@the girl who! hello chingu just wanna ask your permission if i can use your gifs to make vids. wanna practice some more using our otp's :D thanks in advance :wub:

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, minu8 said:

@the girl who! hello chingu just wanna ask your permission if i can use your gifs to make vids. wanna practice some more using our otp's :D thanks in advance :wub:

hola! i'm sorry but none of those gifs are mine :mellow: I put the link of the source at the end of the post :)

• Like 3

@inna75, chingu ya, you write everything that I want to say :D

After  reading stroppyse translation of latest LJ interview, I don't care anymore about "LJ cold respond". In that interview LJ say they could get along well and joked around a lot, a means they are close and comfortable with each other. For me, that enough to fill my shiper heart (now). When two actor have great chemistry on/off screen, the shiper must be exist. it's not something new. 

@minu8, yes, we don't need to feel sorry :). You said that is your debut video, so being a JH-MY shiper make you more creative right? :grin: 

2 hours ago, inna75 said:

article about script reading post on August 29th :)

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/08/29/script-reading-for-tvn-fall-drama-this-life-is-our-first-with-lee-min-ki-and-jung-so-min/#more-82711

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, daisyven said:

@minu8, yes, we don't need to feel sorry :). You said that is your debut video, so being a JH-MY shiper make you more creative right? :grin:

so true! thanks saranghe :heart:

• Like 4

Did I read wrongly @stroppyse's translations of LJ's interview - the part he said he didn't feel that he is handsome/good looking? That is seriously the understatement of the year! :tongue: :wub:

Thank you @daisyven for sharing the 1 click dramas! I missed them so much! I would watch the ones in Korean but unfortunately I don't understand the language. Looking forward to more! Maybe tonight I shall start rewatching from Ep 1! :lol:

• Like 6

I just finished my thing and I will be travel  and difficult to connect internet for a while so ... just come back to check 

you guys are ok ^_____^

again, about interview , after her second series  (  at that time We have some blog for chat every day about shipper ) 

After the series is ended  the actor gave the same kind of interview .... many shippers felt sad. but when she gave interview ... she is colder than that actor haha  ..

I still remember He said  kind like it was busy shooting don't have time to think anything about romance (but its' true bts showed us all the team look worn out) 

She gave interview," I felt empty .. and I went to have vacation after series end"

so this time I hope noone go to ask her I'm afraid of her answer :tongue: 

and when they went to some award party ... He is ignored her but some fans still got something later  so it's not bad like we saw

but at that time I ship her with another actor but I enjoyed chat and I also told them I want her to date another actor more than their OTP

but  it was nice there ....... no agrument ... also some fan boy came to chat with us

but after all  She back to studied ... and nothing happen but in their concert in Japan we saw they were closed like friends (both have fun but have distance between them and many people around them)

That's why this time ,,,, I'm fine ^__^  kind like used to it 

She went to some show with some singer right ? somebody ship them together too but I didn't watch it yet  I can't remember the name of the show  candy something ?  some fans not even know JSM before 

then they read her interview and they like her becoz she's humble

so ....... I'm waiting who will become her boyfriend hehe

Thank you @inna75 I love your comment

I remembered  the first day that I went to join FIS page and asked about  live link and you replied very fast

I appreciated you so much

Until next time guys ....  Love is always good ....

Take care 

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

Did I read wrongly @stroppyse's translations of LJ's interview - the part he said he didn't feel that he is handsome/good looking? That is seriously the understatement of the year! :tongue: :wub:

Thank you @daisyven for sharing the 1 click dramas! I missed them so much! I would watch the ones in Korean but unfortunately I don't understand the language. Looking forward to more! Maybe tonight I shall start rewatching from Ep 1! :lol:

In previous interview, LJ also said that he doesn't handsome ( he must be kidding right??:tongue:)

Don’t you want to try acting in a romantic comedy?

Rather than wanting to try a specific field, I want to try doing everything that I haven’t done before. But my looks and height are lacking, so romantic comedy is a little hard for me (laughs).

You do know that you are making a dangerous comment now right (laughs)?

For example, my friend Siwan is really handsome. His looks can move the hearts of women. If 10 people were to look, more than half of them should feel moved, but my looks can only make people feel comfortable. My face has a *mania fan base (laughs). I think a commercial value that can only compete based on appearance is very insufficient. Of course, if it can be covered up with acting, then there’s nothing else I’ll wish for.

*I think what he’s trying to say is that his looks only appeal to a small group of people who really like him. 

Credit : https://daegorr.wordpress.com/2016/07/03/translation-lee-joon-ceci-july-2016-issue-interview/

PS: I think he refer to ZE:A's Im Siwan. Do you know who took Siwan's first kiss? That girl is Jung So Min :) #sorry,out of topic

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, daisyven said:

new FMV :)

Chinggu ya...this is sooooo beautiful :love:. Am been waiting for your new FMV and it is so timely when most of us are having withdrawal symptoms.

I dont care what the others said, I still think their chemistry is no joke (heck..maybe they themselves dont realised that they look that good together..hehehe). Even if the kisses are calculated, the emotion and the looks in their eyes are not entirely calculated...something feel real too, at least to me..hehehe..

To the other chinggus in this thread, let's keep this thread alive with love for this couple..Hwaiting!!:heart:

• Like 9

6 hours ago, joonminfan said:

No, you didn't mis-read it. LJ says that he doesn't think he is good looking so he doesn't have a face that is suitable for a romantic lead. He thought that with his face, he would be doing thrillers instead of romances. Btw, thrillers are where LJ made his name as an actor. And, though he had the lead role in I Heard It Through The Grapevine, it wasn't really a romantic role since he plays the rather immature son of a rich family who gets a girl pregnant while they are both high school students. 

To be honest, before this role in FIS, I didn't think LJ was particularly handsome, though he was attractive enough. Perhaps he played the role of a psychotic too well? :) However, I thought LJ looked very handsome and romantic in his romance with JSM in this drama. I think it's hilarious that he joked around with her all the time in an effort to build rapport with her. Their BTS did look as if they were laughing all the time which was sweet. 

• Like 8

21 hours ago, minu8 said:

@joonminfan I am actually tempted to answer back in that thread, but then again I told myself I have to be the bigger person & understand them. no regrets in posting my vid there...am I a bad person to think that I created a ripple there ?(sorrybutnotsorry) haha. what are they so worried about? I'm just a spec in the sea. as if I can cause or even sway LJ's thinking. they're entitled to their opinion as am I. the key word here is #respect. they said they don't want to offend but somehow they did. but what the heck they can think they know LJ too well to speak on his behalf but I can ship whoever I want to. we don't actually know their real status (as both are evasive when it comes to their personal lives) friends, more than friends, special friends only them knows, we can only speculate. this is how I cure my withdrawal symptoms & after this hype it'll die down. chill! :tongue: :blush: :wub:

Calm down haha

• Like 5