Quantcast
Jump to content
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

Recommended Posts

Lee Joon is probably one of Koreas best actors of his generation.  He isnt your typical boy next door actor at all. Oh no hes not! his choice of works has brought him to play even the most off beat and dark roles available. He isnt one to shy away and that makes him such a thespian . Hes def a method actor and in his young age packs a lot of character. He can play sweet, funny, scary oh My god and anything you can think of..

Hes like the Ryuhei Matsuda of Korea. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, slurpgnash said:

Lee Joon is probably one of Koreas best actors of his generation.  He isnt your typical boy next door actor at all. Oh no hes not! his choice of works has brought him to play even the most off beat and dark roles available. He isnt one to shy away and that makes him such a thespian . Hes def a method actor and in his young age packs a lot of character. He can play sweet, funny, scary oh My god and anything you can think of..

Hes like the Ryuhei Matsuda of Korea. 

 

a big fan of Ryuhei Matsuda here :wub: ... and I see where the comparison comes from!  Ryuhei loves dark roles just like Joon(but he has zero problem to portray any type of roles) ,  they're both so talented and charismatic! 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, the girl who! said:

 

a big fan of Ryuhei Matsuda here :wub: ... and I see where the comparison comes from!  Ryuhei loves dark roles just like Joon(but he has zero problem to portray any type of roles) ,  they're both so talented and charismatic! 

Im so glad ! Yes Matsuda is one amazing actor- He was awesome in Blue Spring ( Aoi Haru) and 9 Souls  Have you seen Gohato? .. wish Korea can see the potential in Lee Joon and give him more. Hes not your typical idol type casted famous young actors in Korea who has tons of fans but my gahds- the life he brings to those roles. I WISH him more movies .. Im glad he took this path though and I heard Lee Joon is Bi Polar and I guess he did embraced it in a way.. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, slurpgnash said:

Im so glad ! Yes Matsuda is one amazing actor- He was awesome in Blue Spring ( Aoi Haru) and 9 Souls  Have you seen Gohato? .. wish Korea can see the potential in Lee Joon and give him more. Hes not your typical idol type casted famous young actors in Korea who has tons of fans but my gahds- the life he brings to those roles. I WISH him more movies .. Im glad he took this path though and I heard Lee Joon is Bi Polar and I guess he did embraced it in a way.. 

 

yup, I like Beat Takeshi as well so I watched it few years ago. 

puppies on the news : 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

forever in love with Mi Young x Joong Hee, my adorable OTP! on the other hand, wishing nothing but the best to So Min and Chang Sun ♥ either together or going their separate ways, I'll support you two! :wub:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, the girl who! said:

forever in love with Mi Young x Joong Hee, my adorable OTP! on the other hand, wishing nothing but the best to So Min and Chang Sun ♥ either together or going their separate ways, I'll support you two! :wub:

It should be Yoon Ji and Chang Sun, JSM real name is Kim Yoon Ji :wub:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×