Quantcast
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

17 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

During Joon birthday Somin will have public broadcast DJ so maybe she will said, "today is someone's special birthday" lol we can imagine right :P

Yes, I  think the same too. :love: Maybe i should listen her live broadcast on 7th February .

• Like 2

Which one is the correct date (1st July, 23rd July, 25th Sep or December 2019)?? :blink:  I think for the countdown, I will stick to D-169 ^_^

xasCsvf.jpg

yl89hFe.jpg

2pfbYJA.jpg

I  miss him so much  :bawling: 

Its almost one year since LJ last picture with his army friends and after that, there is no picture of him.

To be honest, im jealous with other celebrity fans . Their bias have army musical, update their instagram, news in Soompi and Twitter but no news about Joon.   

giphy.gif

• Sad 2

I stumbled upon a post in other social media platforms, was baffled because the person seems to really know a lot about our JoonMin. Turns out she also an avid reader of this forum :lol: she said she loves reading this forum during freetime. I think there's many more silent readers like her out there, no matter when or how you read this, we from JM forum really welcome all of you :heart: let's support this couple and wish them happiness together^_^ I know it's a hassle to create account for Soompi thread, some also lost their password in the middle:sweatingbullets:

So far the views JoonMin thread got is 305,566 views!!!! Even though there's barely news about both of them anymore since their dating news was revealed because both of them are so low profile and love to keep their relationship low key though they're top star  :kiss_closed:

Oh almost forgot to say this. During radio broadcast, Somin said she likes Ariana Grande song. Sweetener is her favorite song. As every one knows, Joonie has went to AG concert last two years, he also dance to her song in his vlive before. And now his gf is also a fan of AG. Hmm wonder who brainwash Somin lol :P

PS I think they're just fine. Let's wish them happiness and joy :kiss_wink: 

• Like 4

Oddly enough, I think I have created 2 accounts by mistake, one Facebook, one Google. 

I am very emotionally invested in this couple. He was a near obsession for me for a long time,  it watching FiS, my opinion softened watching his character evolve. I know they were just acting the parts, but there was something so beautiful about them that my heart melted. 

Finding out they really became a couple only made me happier. I so want to see him happy, and she seems to be a great match for him.

• Like 4

Hi , please vote our Joonmin couple.  Currently, Joonmin in second place behind Rain &Kim Tae Hee. You can vote 10 times everyday. I think its easy, you dont need to create account for this poll. .Just find the picture for the best couple (black background not pink), click JM picture and  refresh the page to vote again. 

https://namesns.com/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=180

pvshlKo.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Thanks Jiji shippers (Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun) for your support to our couple. I watched Suspicious Partner and I love  their chemistry onscreen and offscreen. Although im not a Jiji shippers , but if they are dating, i'm happy too:)

• Like 3

NOTE: chingus, we are thinking of having a shippers event where shippers will get the chance to win badges of their ship. we would like to know if there would be enough interest from the shipping community for such an event. could you let us know if your ship would be interested? if you could let us know within the next few days (say 25 Jan), this would help us plan better. this would be held sometime in february. please tag me or @youngatheart or @angelangie or @ebullient when you respond. thank you.

Because we have no news about them and while we are waiting for him,  i created this wedding outfit for them. This is the way i would like to see them the day of their wedding. 

JSM with a Beautiful, elegant and sexy but conservative Dress.

LJ , so elegant but chic how he always is. 

This is my idea and my taste about how they should look that day.  

I hope you like it. 

Loves .

giphy.gif

• Like 4

@camichi  I like that dress .I think she looks stunning and gorgeous in whatever wedding dress she wears. I wish Joon will propose her after he discharged from the MS.

giphy.gif

Byun family (Min Ji Woong and Lee Yuri) are the guests  for Somin's radio broadcast today. I hope someone will translate what they said. And also I hope they will say something about Joon. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Most beautiful Dispatch pictures. I think everyone agree on this.  Lee Joon and Jung Kyung Ho shows that romantic guys are really exist like in a Korean drama. 

And 2 weeks ago, Jung Kyung Ho following Choi Soo Young hashtag on IG

D2a9gEw.jpg

But, Lee Joon already did that last year :lol: He followed Jung So Min hashtag on IG

VYP1Omh.jpg

Many Joonmin shippers were suprised by his action. When i first knew about it, my reaction was like this . 

giphy.gif

Ahhh, I miss those days.....

• Like 1
  • Love 1

#joonmincouple hashtag on IG is 10K now. Thanks to all Joonmin shippers who keep posting pictures, videos and beautiful quotes . I really appreciate their hard work by doing the editing etc. Although some of them are not active anymore or their IG already deactivated, maybe they will active again after Joon discharge from military services. Hopefully, JM shippers on IG , Twitter or Facebook can give support  to JM until they get married...

VEkQ0pl.jpg

Joonmin couple is so close to Rain & Kim Tae Hae couple now. And the gap is only 2.4%. Please vote Joonmin until 9th February 2019 :D 

https://namesns.com/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=180

zvsvjp5.jpg

@eyjooniesh It's last year picture but @gimgahyeon4480 repost it again yesterday . If im not mistaken during the flea market event. :)

• Like 1

During Jung Somin radio segment 'Somlomon', in the video at 9:39 you can hear she mentioned "changseungchangseungchangseung nim" The person asked Somin what should I eat?  Rice cake or seaweed soup? Somin answered seaweed soup becoz I like seaweed soup.

Coincidentally, Lee Joon's name in his fancafe is ChangsunChangsunChangsun 

For reference here:-

So I kind of wondering who is the mystery man changseung3× :kiss_wink::tounge_xd:

• Like 1

giphy.gif

So next week is Seollal ( 4-6 February)  and Lee Joon's birthday (7 February)  

And the other week is Valentine's Day (14 February) and 500 days anniversary for Joonmin? (15 February) 

I hope they spend time celebrate that special days together .

@eyjooniesh :D

giphy.gif

• Like 1