Quantcast
Jump to content
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] Legend of Yun Xi 芸汐传

Recommended Posts

On 7/7/2018 at 3:40 PM, UnniSarah said:

I am now on episode 9 with subs but finished all the episodes raw and you @thunderman1

I'm on episode 15 but catching up with Sweet Dreams which I find a little bit more entertaining.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Episodes 15 and 16 are so cute and they definitely defined the upcoming episodes. The general's daughter is annoying and insensitive but it's unfortunate that she will never have the duke's attention. The duke admires the duchess for her poison ability but i know that she is more than that now that he knows that she's the daughter of the woman who helped her in the past. The duchess is really special. 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, zoeraindasher said:

I don't understand where Yun Xi's magic bangle came from.

It belonged to her Mother but somehow ended up in the Empress Dowager’s possession after her death. The Empress Dowager used the bangle to convince Yun Xi that her Mother was still alive, and she would let them meet after Yun Xi carried out her mission to spy on Qin Wang and report to her. The bangle was actually a gift from Yun Xi’s Father to her Mother, and is like a secret manual containing many recipes and antidotes for poisons. Only a person from Yun Xi’s family can enter and view the manual.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Wotad said:

what days are subs released? 

 

Spoiler

I'f i'm not mistaken, per 4udrama site, tuesday-thursday, 2 episodes each day. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love  this  drama so much, I  hope  there  will be part 2,not  satisfied  with the way  it  ended. Yun xi  almost make me wanting  to abandon  this  drama,with her always running to the second  male lead house  to stay all time  is kind of unwelcoming to me,and the last episode ,drinking the  poison was  very unnecessary  no matter  her  reasons, it takes away the happy moment  been reunited again as a couple.nowadays Chinese dramas are ending their last episode   like Korean dramas ,strong beginning, weak ending,too much  righteous acting .

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, omiki said:

It belonged to her Mother but somehow ended up in the Empress Dowager’s possession after her death. The Empress Dowager used the bangle to convince Yun Xi that her Mother was still alive, and she would let them meet after Yun Xi carried out her mission to spy on Qin Wang and report to her. The bangle was actually a gift from Yun Xi’s Father to her Mother, and is like a secret manual containing many recipes and antidotes for poisons. Only a person from Yun Xi’s family can enter and view the manual.

Thanks! Someone else explained it to me yesterday on avirtualvoyage.. it's just that the scene where the Dowager Empress gave Yunxi the bangle wasn't in the version I'm watching

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must say that Yun Xi's biological side is very keen on blood. It was because of Yun Xi's blood which she coughed out that opened up the power of the bracelet.

 

Later, her birth father needed her to be tested with a "squirrel" in order to verify that she is his daughter. The "squirrel" was the DNA kit. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen the ending but please can someone explain did yun xi really die? 

Then what's with the husband embracing her? Illusion?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wink said:

I've seen the ending but please can someone explain did yun xi really die? 

Then what's with the husband embracing her? Illusion?

It all up to your believed for the ending. As for me I think she alive.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm on ep 13 and I watched it in Yolo television on YouTube. The subs don't really make sense, but the gist of the subs is still understandable. 

I ship YX with Duke Qin, but I also like her interactions with Mr. Gu, the poison doctor from the valley when she met him. Everything filmed in this drama is so beautiful, from their clothes to all the scenes. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

I'm on ep 13 and I watched it in Yolo television on YouTube. The subs don't really make sense, but the gist of the subs is still understandable. 

I ship YX with Duke Qin, but I also like her interactions with Mr. Gu, the poison doctor from the valley when she met him. Everything filmed in this drama is so beautiful, from their clothes to all the scenes. 

I agreed with you the scenery, clothes are beautiful. This is the first time I watch both main lead. I know she have few more drama hasn't release yet. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

7 hours ago, wink said:

I've seen the ending but please can someone explain did yun xi really die? 

Then what's with the husband embracing her? Illusion?

 

Some say it's an illusion and it's a possibility although i think that she is alive but to be honest i don't care anymore because happy ending or not it still a good drama overall. I hope you give it a try or don't stop watching just because the ending is bit unclear. :)

 

 

 

6 hours ago, rosierosie said:

I'm on ep 13 and I watched it in Yolo television on YouTube. The subs don't really make sense, but the gist of the subs is still understandable. 

I ship YX with Duke Qin, but I also like her interactions with Mr. Gu, the poison doctor from the valley when she met him. Everything filmed in this drama is so beautiful, from their clothes to all the scenes. 

 

Spoiler

Try 4udrama site.  The eng sub is good and episodes are uploaded early than other sites.

 

The actor playing the duke is good so i can't help liking the character because initially i thought he was too mean. It's opposite with the duchess because i loved the character first before the actor. I can say that i ship them too because i love to watch their scenes together on repeat. Oh, and i agree on what you said about the set and the clothings.:)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Jackie1048 said:

I must say that Yun Xi's biological side is very keen on blood. It was because of Yun Xi's blood which she coughed out that opened up the power of the bracelet.

 

Later, her birth father needed her to be tested with a "squirrel" in order to verify that she is his daughter. The "squirrel" was the DNA kit. 

 

You're always ahead with your observations giving us peek to what will happen next but i don't mind it so please don't stop. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

By the way, someone always post nice photos before and i wonder why it stopped. I hope she comes back because the photos breaks the reading part making it more enjoyable to visit the thread. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Ju Jing Yi would make a lovely Huang Rong if there is another remake of the Legend of the Condor Heroes

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think,in my opinions she might still be alive, because  illusion  scenes always shows  the images  wearing away like a smoke into the thin air  but when the duke embraced  her yun xi didn't wear away ,so my guesses  are,she drank  the poison to make Mr gu to give up on her ,for him to move ,which  becomes  very unbearable  for me watching  him every time chasing  after her,also for her husband  to give up his position becoming  the  emperor, this is my two  wide guesses  why she drank  the poison, but still  hate her drugging  her husband  on first day  eating  breakfast together after their frist night,I  know the life of emperor  is not easy  one ,constant  battle plus ambitious  other  wife's which I dought  the duke will be interested to embrace  given that he is crazy in love with yun xi. Moreover,the duke  is very  handsome    his silence when  doesn't want  talk makes  his acting super,most  exciting excellent  writing  in this drama,he is always present in the time of danger  saving his wife, that is what I love  most  in this drama.i can comfortably  rewatch it again,well hope for part2 to continue. 

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Jackie1048 said:

I think Ju Jing Yi would make a lovely Huang Rong if there is another remake of the Legend of the Condor Heroes

I heard of Legend of the Condor Heroes; but haven't watch any. Any remake you recommend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...