Quantcast
MissAria

What are your plans for summer ?

2 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

@Sejabini2013 @cenching Please keep it in English guys. I don't want to haul every word you say through Google Translate to get what you're saying :) 

Sorry about that, I got carried away speaking another lingo....:crazy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@Sejabini2013 your username seems added with numbers? Oohhh... buffallo?? You live in Toraja?? Woow... cool... I want to go there someday! And I want to go to Raja Ampat as well...  Sigh even they're part of our country. It's not that easy to travel all around Indonesia.

You right @cenching we have summer all year here. That makes a perfect weather for us to spend time exploring the islands.... hahaha. Ohh.. you're from here?? Where r u from?

I plan to study and have a training for summer. Lol.. can we say we have a summer here.. okay.. it's sunny and bright.. so it's summer indeed ya... :lol: 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

You right @cenching we have summer all year here. That makes a perfect weather for us to spend time exploring the islands.... hahaha. Ohh.. you're from here?? Where r u from?

I am from Kal-Bar but I live in PH.....:)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

@Sejabini2013 your username seems added with numbers? Oohhh... buffallo?? You live in Toraja?? Woow... cool... I want to go there someday! And I want to go to Raja Ampat as well...  Sigh even they're part of our country. It's not that easy to travel all around Indonesia.

I live in palu, sulawesi tengah.. yes my username added with number because I need to differentiate it with my damage-sejabini-account :weary: btw I don't want to go to papua because of nyamuk malaria there hiehiehie I'm scared :crazy:

40 minutes ago, cenching said:

I am from Kal-Bar but I live in PH.....:)

what is PH? 

• Like 2

I have a plan to back to life.. I hope so..

• Like 1

Hopefully, I'll keep on learning my korean so i could get better and listening to music which is korean, and HANGING OUT WITH MY FRIENDS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON. lol. :) ( Got a life, Not just learning so much Korean..xD.)

• Like 1

wanting to run away from everyone around joined my bff to south korea and get lost together there.. 

I decided not to go to Italy but it's better to visit Spain. It has everything, from incredible landscapes and beaches, to world-famous cuisine and rich history – not to mention fantastic museums and striking architecture. My destination this summer is Balearic Islands. But I want to discover them from the sea side. I know that Mallorca is incredibly popular spot so the overcrowded beaches can be a problem. So I decided to rent a boat  thanks to with my friends and have sunbath on the boardside.

Edited by CamelKnight
Removed link to commercial site
  • Like 2

@osarta Life in LA is hot and full of traffic. :lol: But mostly really hot; invest in good AC.....

Plans for this summer: Going down to visit family in California, survive work [everyone quits come summer time so they can "enjoy their sunshine"]. That's about it. 

• Like 2

On 2/23/2018 at 5:13 PM, halfmoonsmile said:

work harder in an AIR CONDITIONED environment and hopefully start an online side business to earn extra money. 

I did work harder but the air conditioner is so bad. I'm so thankful that it's starting to be chillier. Can't wait til Autumn. Hopefully, I get to keep my current position but lessen my hours and work more at the cruise company. I really want to be able to travel for free.

• Like 1

Summer is ending! But I still have so many plans. I was looking for good language courses abroad. Personally, I think it's a great experience and it's a big step to unknown. But studying abroad is opening new opportunities and it brings a lot of fun. I hope to go to Los Angeles next month, I am so excited! By the way, if someone is looking for good language courses, you can find it online.

Edited by CamelKnight
removed link to website
  • Like 1

I have to complete my home staging certification in the upcoming Summer. No traveling at all uggggh..

Will plan soon after getting certification :grin:

Edited by phikyl
No links please!
  • Like 1

I don't have any vacation plans for this summer yet.. but I tend to go somewhere with my family every summer. But, I know I will have to stay in my college town to take a summer class so I can graduate college in time :( 

• Like 1

I want to visit Caribbean Islands here  https://www.blueparadise-dr.com/caribbean-islands/ , it  was my old dream. Besides one of my friends visited one private resort in the Dominicana last summer and she was very impressed so I decided to visit it too. I'm sure it will be a great great journey. I heard so many positive reviews about these Islands.