Tseng Joanne as Zhong Shao Xi

Guo Shu Yao as An Xiao Qiao

Wang Riley as Wang Jin Li

Huang Xin Di as Ru Ping

Han Greg as Xiao Yu

Previews:

• Thanks 1

Synopsis:

A boy and a girl were destined to be together since birth. A long time ago, two best friends each had a child. One named his son Li Zheng, which means “attention,” and the other named his daughter Shao Xi, which means “at ease” in military terminology. The two kids grew up to embody their names, with Li Zheng being diligent and paying extra attention to everything he wants to achieve in life and Shao Xi being more laid back and lazy in her approach to life and school. When Li Zheng returns to Taiwan after growing up in Japan, he meets Shao Xi for the first time in high school. Despite their polar opposite personalities, the strong pull of their fates bring them together. Can they each adapt to be with each other or will the strong forces of life keep the two apart? (Source: mydramalist)

On 8/11/2017 at 11:51 PM, moon-flower said:

i can't get over how adorable her parents are. lol. 

I would love and be embarrassed if those were my parents too. Haha! 

So far I've enjoyed the two episodes I've seen. The one episode a week kills me though. =(

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Initially when I watched the trailer for it, my expectations were low because I thought it would the be the same old love/hate relationship dragged out. But, I must say I'm happy that I've been proven wrong. They were able to transition from "love at first sight" (at least on her part) > to friends > to the beginning where feelings are starting to stir quite well. I find it curious that Guo Shu Yao is in the cast as a main lead but we haven't seen her yet but I guess we'll see how she figures into the story.

Three episodes in and i'm really liking this drama so far.

• Like 1

On 8/12/2017 at 10:21 AM, moon-flower said:

i can't get over how adorable her parents are. lol. 

Its generally how it is in TW rom-coms, either the parents or grandparents of one main char are super nice and always on the side of OTP and act as cupids

i got hooked onto this drama!!!! Prince is damn cool~~~~~ makes me wanna smack him!

I just watched 3 episodes of this drama.. I m just TV say I m hooked.. I m just say the leads have so much chemistry.. I m looking forward to how they r gonna develop their relationship

• Like 2

Kind of remind me of the drama "it started with a kiss" LOL. Just Prince moved in with her instead of the other way around. LOL.  It's cute and i love the lead.  Prince's hair has to go though. LOL. I can't wait until he pulls it back out of his face.

• Like 2

Don't you think Prince fall for her in first sight???? Oh Gosh! i want ep 4 fast!!!! 

Spoiler  Alert  if you haven't  watched the  recent episode ⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵

does anyone know the name  of the song  that came on when Wang jin  li face shao  xi  a ride ?