Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
0ly40

[Upcoming Japanese Movie 2018] A forest of Wool and Steel, Hitsuji to hagane no mori, 羊と鋼の森, cast: Kento Yamazaki

A Forest of Wool and Steel

Resultado de imagen para movie 羊と鋼の森

• Movie: A Forest of Wool and Steel / A Forest of Sheep and Steel (literal title)
  • Romaji: Hitsuji to Hagane no Mori
  • Japanese: 羊と鋼の森
  • Director: Kojiro Hashimoto
  • Writer: Natsu Miyashita (novel)
  • Producer:
  • Cinematographer:
  • Release Date: 2018
  • Runtime:
  • Language: Japanese

Plot

Naoki Tomura (Kento Yamazaki) is a high school student who lives in Hokkaido. He meets piano tuner Soichiro Itadori (Tomokazu Miura) at his school. Naoki could smell the forest from the piano tuned by Soichiro. Naoki is touched by his work and begins to work at the musical instruments store where Soichiro works. Naoki develops relationships with many people related with the piano and he meets Kazune and Yuni. They are sister pianists and high school students.

Notes

1. Based on the novel "Hitsuji to Hagane no Mori" by Natsu Miyashita (published September 11, 2015 by Bungeishunju). The novel won the 13th Japan Booksellers' Award in 2016.
  2. Filming finishes mid-March, 2017 in Asahikawa, Hokkaido, Japan. Filming for the summer scenes take place June, 2017.

Cast

source: asianwiki

• Like 2

@0ly40 Thanks. This looks to be good movie for Kento and will see his excellent acting again. Hope to see more updates. <3

• Like 2

I know he's got an upcoming drama with TR. But I actually prefer to see his terrific impressive acting in movies rather than dramas. I'll check this next year. 

Thank for any updates @0ly40

• Like 2

The piano tuner! It's 2018!  Will Kento win an ward for this? I have this feeling.

twts cr: as tag

• Like 1

@0ly40 dragonhiplz.gif?1Thanks for starting this thread.  After watching him in Kiss that Kills,  Kento is on my must see list. I'm looking forward to watching him in  this one.

• Like 2