Quantcast
Jump to content
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Story of Yan Xi’s Palace 延禧攻略

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, harooxxx said:

 

Some said his poems about Fuca mostly about feeling regretful. Did you know why? 

 

I think QL treated his women (early batch) before he became an Emperor very well and pretty much honour and full of respect including Xian, if not how come he was having her as Empress for 16 yrs, promoted his consort 2 time to make her an Imperial Noble Consort even after her death. It just Xian had bad luck at the end.  Although it was a bad deal to cut hair that time but it can be forgiven considering long time Iive together. I think there must be something big happened and not just incident.

 

Yeah I can see it, that is why he was still favoured Ling although he disliked her kids. When Ling was chosen as Imperial Consort, was there no one senior or any other same level with her. I am interested to know more about her actually.

 

The cough medicine product is one of my fav. Wow it was produced long time ago. It is interesting. 

 

Ok, i won't go and read his poems....and if i remember, he didn't do anything wrong....if u mean regret like that. But i ever came across a documentary that said this. Qianlong once a while would plan trips to outside the palace. That year 1748, Fuca's last son Yongcong passed away in January. She was very depressed. But she still accompanied QL on his trip in March. The documentary mentioned QL did worry abit but she kept assured him she was alright. Then on that trip, she suddenly became sick. QL changed plan to travel back by boat (the reason given was it's smoother than by horse carriage). She passed away on the boat.

 

The documentary said she was probably not very healthy during that period and also suffered from depression. Thus the travelling put a toll on her health. But she probably put on a good front to QL. So later QL regret not paying more attention.

 

Actually now i read about it....there was a woman whom QL wrote more poems about her than Fuca......and it's his mother, the Dowager Empress...haha. OK, back to Fuca. Besides the grand funeral...is the boat she passed away on....QL felt she left her last warmth on it....so he wasted no effort in moving the boat into the palace....even wanted to dismantle the city wall. Luckily one minister used alternative way to move it. And he kept her palace Chang Chun Palace unused by anyone....and with items inside untouched for 40yrs.

 

Actually his poems are so-so in quality....that's the impression i got from various info sites. But one sentence from one of his poems to Fuca caught my eye. 谁能石上三生认.....directly translated is who can recognise u on the 3 lives rock.....the context is Qianlong felt he would be able to find/recognise Fuca for 3 lifetimes. This 3 lifetime rock theme is in the fantasy drama 3 LIfetimes 10 MIles of Peach Blossom, esp linked to Fengjiu and Donghua (romance btw a fox fairy and a senior immortal). Anyway, so he wanted to be with her again in the next lifetimes.

 

*************

 

When Ling was promoted to Noble Consort (Gui Fei) in feb 1760. Only Chun was Noble Consort as well (since 1745, meaning she was "struck" for 15 yrs haha)...and that same yr in May 1760, Chun was promoted to Imperial Noble Consort (higher than Ling)....but as mentioned b4, she died in jun (meaning only higher for 1 month or so). 

5 yrs later Ling was promoted to Imperial Noble Consort in 1765 (so much faster compared to the others).

So can see her rank once she reach Noble Consort...she was never under any other woman (except Step Empress until 1765).

 

************

 

The Mingyu part....u mean the early part when Yingluo was in a daze holding on to Mingyue's bridal dress? but before she got imprisoned after hurting Chen BI?

 

Without rewatching that episode....if i remember vaguely....not sure if Chen Bi said anything....Qianlong might have thought Yingluo was still grieving and didn't want to see him. Thus he didn't bother to go comfort her too.

 

Anyone else want to explain or correct me, go ahead. 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, harooxxx said:

Can anyone explain to me why QL act like an jerk in the ep when Ming Yue dead. He spent time with other woman and let YL alone in sadness. Why did he ignored YL?

 

Also what was the dialogue between YK & QL when they argued before she left with empress dowager?

If I remember correctly, he did go to see her (he actually came so close as to walking into the room) but then he saw that Fu Heng was there while YL was crying and then he left.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, harooxxx said:

Can anyone explain to me why QL act like an jerk in the ep when Ming Yue dead. He spent time with other woman and let YL alone in sadness. Why did he ignored YL?

 

Also what was the dialogue between YK & QL when they argued before she left with empress dowager?

First, he was acting like a jerk ever since YL's return to the palace and flaunting around his affection for Chen Bi in a desperate attempt to make YL jealous.

 

With regards to the scene of MY's death, the devastated Yingluo shut everyone outside (the main palace hall) including Hailancha who demanded an explanation. QL came to Yanxi Palace and discovered the commotion and here, QL (lacking the sensitivity chip :huh:) really behaved like a complete a**hole when he shouted from outside, berating YL for shutting people out and that her action could not bring MY back to life. Then, he took off with Chen Bi. While I do understand his real intention is to make her envious so that YL will fight to win him back, his timing here is completely off :angry:.

 

The following day, QL came looking for YL at Chang Chun Palace (here, I think Chen Bi reported to him that YL was missing and could not be found anywhere at Yanxi). When he was about to walk in, he saw YL crying and Fuheng was in the same room (this coincidence was planned by Chen Bi to create misunderstanding with QL). So, he left and went batshit psycho after seeing the two of them together and became even madder with jealousy when Chen Bi came to sell him stories about Fuheng and YL and their connection with the embroidery pattern of two dragonflies and lentil.

 

The bold part.....Are you referring to the confrontation between QL and YL in episode 55? Because after that scene, the two were not talking and YL left with Dowager Empress without ever seeing QL again.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does QL loved/liked Chen Bi? Or was QL doing it to make YL jealous?

 

Also the scene when QL went looking for YL at Chang Chun Palace and saw YL crying while Fuheng was there. Does anyone think YL actually look QL will go looking for her and she orchestrated that scene... after QL left angrily, she turned around and immediately stopped crying. It was very sudden and deliberate (understand YL said she shouldn't have behaved like that but it seem like she created the scene for QL to see to make him jeaslous?).

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, sharonfu18 said:

Does QL loved/liked Chen Bi? Or was QL doing it to make YL jealous?

 

Also the scene when QL went looking for YL at Chang Chun Palace and saw YL crying while Fuheng was there. Does anyone think YL actually look QL will go looking for her and she orchestrated that scene... after QL left angrily, she turned around and immediately stopped crying. It was very sudden and deliberate (understand YL said she shouldn't have behaved like that but it seem like she created the scene for QL to see to make him jeaslous?).

 

 

 

 

It is obvious QL loves YL. He was honest to Chen Bi that YL is the one in his heart and asking her if she didn't mind that he was just using her to test YL's feeling for him. He probably liked Chen Bi but all the excessive favours and affection he showered her was to make YL jealous. He placed her for training at Yanxi just so he could find out if YL ever did think and talk about him. When YL and QL recoinciled, he admitted to YL that he never loved Chen Bi. 

 

That part at Chang Chun palace is a bit tricky because I feel that YL was sincerely grieving MY's passing. In fact, only after she stopped crying and about to walk away that she suddenly felt something not right that Fuheng was there and so she asked him of how did he happened to know her whereabout? And Fuheng said it was Chen Bi who told him that she went missing. 

 

From that point, YL probably could guess of Chen Bi's malicious intention. That's when she started to investigate MY's death and went to see QL. I think everything became clear to her once QL refused to see her (she could probably guessed that QL already seen her with Fuheng at Chang Chun) and so she came up with different plan. I don't see any point for her to make him even more jealous at this stage because she was actually more concerned about Chen Bi's evil deeds.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, lyserose said:

It is obvious QL loves YL. He was honest to Chen Bi that YL is the one in his heart and asking her if she didn't mind that he was just using her to test YL's feeling for him. He probably liked Chen Bi but all the excessive favours and affection he showered her was to make YL jealous. He placed her for training at Yanxi just so he could find out if YL ever did think and talk about him. When YL and QL recoinciled, he admitted to YL that he never loved Chen Bi. 

 

That part at Chang Chun palace is a bit tricky because I feel that YL was sincerely grieving MY's passing. In fact, only after she stopped crying and about to walk away that she suddenly felt something not right that Fuheng was there and so she asked him of how did he happened to know her whereabout? And Fuheng said it was Chen Bi who told him that she went missing. 

 

From that point, YL probably could guess of Chen Bi's malicious intention. That's when she started to investigate MY's death and went to see QL. I think everything became clear to her once QL refused to see her (she could probably guessed that QL already seen her with Fuheng at Chang Chun) and so she came up with different plan. I don't see any point for her to make him even more jealous at this stage because she was actually more concerned about Chen Bi's evil deeds.

 

 

when did QL admit to YL he never loved Chen Bi (i must have missed this)?  (oh yes it is obvious QL loved YL...I just wasn't sure whether QL loved Chen Bi too. 

Edited by sharonfu18
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sharonfu18 said:

 

 

when did QL admit to YL he never loved Chen Bi (i must have missed this)?  (oh yes it is obvious QL loved YL...I just wasn't sure whether QL loved Chen Bi too. 

In episode 64, when YL pointed to him that he gifted Chen Bi only jewelleries so that she could wear them and show off to make YL jealous, QL said while he "doesn't love" Chen Bi and lavishing her with gifts to give face to Niuhuru clan, that does not mean he loves YL. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, lyserose said:

In episode 64, when YL pointed to him that he gifted Chen Bi only jewelleries so that she could wear them and show off to make YL jealous, QL said while he "doesn't love" Chen Bi and lavishing her with gifts to give face to Niuhuru clan, that does not mean he loves YL. 

thanks for the explanation.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Eps 64, when Empress (Charmaine character) when to visit YL, she said because of YL's upbring and background she wont be promoted higher then where she was (my chinese is not 100% , that was what I understood)..is that my understand correct?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sharonfu18 said:

In Eps 64, when Empress (Charmaine character) when to visit YL, she said because of YL's upbring and background she wont be promoted higher then where she was (my chinese is not 100% , that was what I understood)..is that my understand correct?

Lol. My chinese is pretty rusty too, thankfully the subs proven my chinese isn't so bad. Yes, Empress Xian reminded YL of her low background. But logically, even when Emperor dotes on YL, he does not have any reason to remove the Empress and replace her with YL. That would be against the protocol, I think. But at the same time, Empress knows YL is very clever and she could probably get her removed, thus that's the basis of her concern. YL is right when she said she can never ranked above Empress Xian but the Empress also can never defeat her because she is QL's favourite, her rank maybe lower but the Emperor is behind her. That is why she said, their fight would be useless. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, lyserose said:

Lol. My chinese is pretty rusty too, thankfully the subs proven my chinese isn't so bad. Yes, Empress Xian reminded YL of her low background. But logically, even when Emperor dotes on YL, he does not have any reason to remove the Empress and replace her with YL. That would be against the protocol, I think. But at the same time, Empress knows YL is very clever and she could probably get her removed, thus that's the basis of her concern. YL is right when she said she can never ranked above Empress Xian but the Empress also can never defeat her because she is QL's favourite, her rank maybe lower but the Emperor is behind her. That is why she said, their fight would be useless. 

I liked that YL also said that she didn't want to be Empress because there would be a lot of things she couldn't do (in regards to rules and procedures she'd have to follow) but because she's the emperor's favorite, she has a lot of leeway (bringing up the request she had Xiao Quan Zi make to the Emperor) so she'd rather stay where she is.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sharonfu18 said:

In Eps 64, when Empress (Charmaine character) when to visit YL, she said because of YL's upbring and background she wont be promoted higher then where she was (my chinese is not 100% , that was what I understood)..is that my understand correct?

The actual words is not to replace her. But i guess it also mean not promoting to Imperial Noble Consort....as that's the unspoken rule as long as an Empress is in power.

 

Ya, Yingluo used this meeting to assure the Step Empress that the latter's position won't be threatened as 1stly, Yingluo didn't desire that position (less freedom) and 2ndly if they fought, both won't easily topple each other. And i think most importantly Yingluo used this chance to gain a long period of peace and safety for her children. Again she was planning far ahead but within an achievable scenerio.

 

Note she only mention the children in the palace b'cos she knew she can't ask that for the adult Princes....she knew that's the limit the Step Empress is ok with. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

 

thank you so much to everyone in their various responses to this great show.As a non speaker, the views helped. 

 

I read in several forums somewhere that the empress fuca had asked WYL to help /or look after the emperor when she died.i have no recollection of this conversation. Anyone knows when or whic hepisode it took place? thanks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2018 at 9:44 PM, Cedric Ong said:

 

Ok, i won't go and read his poems....and if i remember, he didn't do anything wrong....if u mean regret like that. But i ever came across a documentary that said this. Qianlong once a while would plan trips to outside the palace. That year 1748, Fuca's last son Yongcong passed away in January. She was very depressed. But she still accompanied QL on his trip in March. The documentary mentioned QL did worry abit but she kept assured him she was alright. Then on that trip, she suddenly became sick. QL changed plan to travel back by boat (the reason given was it's smoother than by horse carriage). She passed away on the boat.

 

The documentary said she was probably not very healthy during that period and also suffered from depression. Thus the travelling put a toll on her health. But she probably put on a good front to QL. So later QL regret not paying more attention.

 

Actually now i read about it....there was a woman whom QL wrote more poems about her than Fuca......and it's his mother, the Dowager Empress...haha. OK, back to Fuca. Besides the grand funeral...is the boat she passed away on....QL felt she left her last warmth on it....so he wasted no effort in moving the boat into the palace....even wanted to dismantle the city wall. Luckily one minister used alternative way to move it. And he kept her palace Chang Chun Palace unused by anyone....and with items inside untouched for 40yrs.

 

Actually his poems are so-so in quality....that's the impression i got from various info sites. But one sentence from one of his poems to Fuca caught my eye. 谁能石上三生认.....directly translated is who can recognise u on the 3 lives rock.....the context is Qianlong felt he would be able to find/recognise Fuca for 3 lifetimes. This 3 lifetime rock theme is in the fantasy drama 3 LIfetimes 10 MIles of Peach Blossom, esp linked to Fengjiu and Donghua (romance btw a fox fairy and a senior immortal). Anyway, so he wanted to be with her again in the next lifetimes.

 

 

 

Ooh i thought QL did something wrong and that was the cause of Fuca's sorrow until leads to her death. Actually i thought Emperor who have many wives could never love someone so deeply. QL probably different as he kept on loving Fuca deeply till the end of his life. Reading the stories about Fuca and  then when i watching Yanxi, the actress who play Empress Fuca really did a good job, a little bit i can imagine the real Empress was just like her. Soft, Gentle, Elegant, Vulnerable...

 

On 10/1/2018 at 9:44 PM, Cedric Ong said:

 

 

When Ling was promoted to Noble Consort (Gui Fei) in feb 1760. Only Chun was Noble Consort as well (since 1745, meaning she was "struck" for 15 yrs haha)...and that same yr in May 1760, Chun was promoted to Imperial Noble Consort (higher than Ling)....but as mentioned b4, she died in jun (meaning only higher for 1 month or so). 

5 yrs later Ling was promoted to Imperial Noble Consort in 1765 (so much faster compared to the others).

So can see her rank once she reach Noble Consort...she was never under any other woman (except Step Empress until 1765).

 

 

 

 

I read that Imperial Noble Rank only reserved for concubine who have a good an prominent background and based on Consort Ling's background, she actually was not qualified to be the Imperial Noble Consort.

She was lucky within 15 years she became Noble Consort considering the fact she begun from lowest rank among all. Also i read she has her own garden given by QL? Is it true? She lived there and she cannot be seen by other men...only Emperor can.

 

In 1795, when she was promoted to Empress Xiaoyi then after 4 years, her title change to Empress Xiaoyichun...so QL promoted her first as an Empress in 1795 not in 1799?

 

 

---------------------------------

 

Why did all Empressess's name have Xiao..what is the meaning of this and do you know why Empress Ula-Nara only called by Step Empress and doesn't have Xiao on her title.

 

I have been wondering whether Yanxi Palace was the place Consort Ling live in like Fuca in Chang Chun Palace.? Was she live there for real?

 

And consort is actually consider as a wife and concubine as a mistress  to QL right?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes the one when QL and YL argued then she left with ED ..what was the arguement all about.

 

and in what episode, QL told to Chen Bi, he only using her to make YL jealous. Also did QL told YL he purposely using Chen Bi to make her jealous?

 

 

 

--------------

 

When will all the episode completely sub in english. Hard to understand without it ....Ruyi already sub in english  until the latest episode while Yanxi no sign of progressing...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, hakunamatata8 said:

Hi

 

thank you so much to everyone in their various responses to this great show.As a non speaker, the views helped. 

 

I read in several forums somewhere that the empress fuca had asked WYL to help /or look after the emperor when she died.i have no recollection of this conversation. Anyone knows when or whic hepisode it took place? thanks

I have watched till last episode but I also don't have any recollection of this conversation.

 

5 hours ago, harooxxx said:

Yes the one when QL and YL argued then she left with ED ..what was the arguement all about.

It's going to be a long one 

Spoiler

 

Before the argument, QL was very angry at YL for poisoning Er Qing because she is a minister's wife/a noblewoman. But as expected by Empress Xian, QL would only get angry with her temporarily and would go running back to her soon and she was right. He was ready to go to her, only for Empress Xian to intercept and told him about YL taking anti-pregnancy medicine.

The noteable  points in the arguement:

1) QL asked YL why she took the birth control medicine but she didn't answer him. So, he came up with all his theories and assumption and simply ask her to verify with a "yes" or "no".

2) QL said, YL set up every event from winning Dowager's favour at Yuan Ming Garden (refer to episode 42) which actually her attempt to get into QL's harem and she said YES.

3) QL said YL used him to avenge Fuca and she said YES. 

4) QL said that YL pulled a string on him, playing with his heart so that she could get promoted till she could reach a level where she can take her revenge on Consort Chun and she said YES. 

5) QL said, once YL had taken her revenge, she feels that QL could no longer be toyed around and so treating him coldly and distancing herself from him --- YL's initial answer was "If you already know the answer, then why are you asking?" --- but QL demanded an answer and she said YES. 

6) YL then confirmed to QL that it was because of wanting to avenge Fuca that she decided to become QL's concubine.

7) QL, though heartbroken, didn't give up hope and so he asked her why did YL gifted him the fur hat (if she really has no love for him) and YL said, because she felt guilty since he treated her too well. 

8) QL summed up that to YL, he means nothing to her but just a piece of chess for her scheming. 

9) YL obviously angry with QL, accusing him of cheating on Fuca and asked him why he needs to love Er Qing out of all women but QL defended that he is innocent but YL insisted to believe that he is guilty. QL said, so in YL's eyes, he is a lecherous man who bedded his official's wife.

10) YL said that QL is cruel for making use of Fuca's death to punish his officials and QL explained that he needs a reason to punish those corrupt officials and Fuca is to serve her purpose as an Empress even in death.

11) QL then said to YL that she finally poured out her real feelings and that he had been too nice to her. Then he reminded her that he is an Emperor and that an Emperor is cruel. He said that whether she is willing or not, YL is his and will spend the rest of her life trapped in the Forbidden City.

12) Then before he left, he told her to no longer consume the birth control medicine since he won't visit her anymore.

 

Please note that YL left with Dowager is not directly related to this arguement. It was some arguement between QL and Dowager concerning his birth mother that Dowager left to Yuan Ming Garden and brought along YL with her. 

 

It is also important to know that prior to this arguement, QL already suspected that YL got together with him to lead him to the truth about Consort Chun and all her evil deeds (he voiced this suspicion in episode 52). Thus, her consuming of the anti pregnancy medicine deemed to confirm his suspicion and guess, he already had all those theories in mind when he confronted her. 

 

5 hours ago, harooxxx said:

and in what episode, QL told to Chen Bi, he only using her to make YL jealous. Also did QL told YL he purposely using Chen Bi to make her jealous?

This

Spoiler

 

In Episode 60, after YL helping out Chen Bi from being punished by Empress Dowager (all the consorts ganged up with Empress Xian to take down Chen Bi by getting the shaman lady to say that Chen Bi is an evil spirit during a ceremony commemorating the death of Dowager's daughter, Princess He An).

QL asked Chen Bi how she got away from being punished by Dowager. Initially, Chen Bi persistently said she didn't know why but QL insisted for her to tell him the truth and she finally did. QL said that YL is very close to Dowager and understands her the most and that she could get Chen Bi killed if she really wanted to, but natural of YL is to not do such despicable things. Chen Bi then said to QL that no matter how nice he treated her, she knew that there is someone else in his heart that is YL. So, she offered to QL to find out how YL actually feel for QL. QL embraced the idea and asked Chen Bi if she really don't mind that he is only making use of her to win YL back and she said she is ok with it. QL also told Chen Bi that he could not accept that he has no place in YL's heart. 

 

On whether QL told YL that he was using Chen Bi to make her jealous....actually not directly. When they reconciled in episode 64, she stated all her guesses and theories which he vehemently denied (out of pride and childishness) but she can tell that they are true.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, thank you @lyserose for how detailed your answers are! I love revisiting these scenes. I only hope that we'll get full english subs one day (though I'm slowly losing hope on that front).

 

Can someone explain the scenes where YL is in YMY with the Dowager and she's writing the letters to QL? I know that she basically just updates him on how it's going in YMY, but why does QL only reply with the same response every time? To make it seem like he doesn't care/is still mad? (I loved the bit about how Li Yu knows that he wants to hear the messages, even if he pretends he doesn't want to.) And why does YL only send 安 (if I remember correctly) in that one letter? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Eps 34, if Fu Heng didn’t propose to marry Er Ching, do you think QL would have executed YL??? (Hmmm looking at his face expression at the summoning QL obviously looked angry but nervous as to how YL could survived that situation I thought). Anyhow interested to hear your thoughts 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, believed said:

Wow, thank you @lyserose for how detailed your answers are! I love revisiting these scenes. I only hope that we'll get full english subs one day (though I'm slowly losing hope on that front).

 

Can someone explain the scenes where YL is in YMY with the Dowager and she's writing the letters to QL? I know that she basically just updates him on how it's going in YMY, but why does QL only reply with the same response every time? To make it seem like he doesn't care/is still mad? (I loved the bit about how Li Yu knows that he wants to hear the messages, even if he pretends he doesn't want to.) And why does YL only send 安 (if I remember correctly) in that one letter? 

No worry. I will help to translate whatever I can. Just let me know which scene you wish to understand. Totally understand the feeling of waiting for subs that seem to take ages to materialize. 

 

Yes. Though never directly mentioned, he gave short replies on purpose because he wanted to show that he doesn't care. And for simple minded person like MY, she was under the impression that QL doesn't care about YL anymore. Out of 36 letters, he only replied 18 (cant remember exactly). So, for the final letter, YL only replied with the word "SAFE" and that short reply stirred QL (haha, she knows how to play with his feelings). So he got Li Yu to investigate and LY reported to him that YL fell sick for taking care of Dowager when she was unhealthy and that the last letter (with the word "Safe") was written by the maid. Ofc, QL was affected and worried. 

 

Then proceeded to Fuheng winning a war and then Chen Bi came along. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much @lyserose for your answers and efforts on translating that part to me.

 

Wonder if Fuheng knows about YL's intention to be a concubine because wants to revenge his sister death.

 

I was so mad and annoyed when watching ep 64. QL has been so mean to YL then suddenly he being nice to her lol after Chen Bi was defeated.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...