Go Seung Ji

[Upcoming Drama 2017] Bad Guys 2 나쁜 녀석들2 - Park Joong Hoon, Joo Jin Mo, Kim Moo Yul, Ji Soo and Yang Ik June

OCN Presents

Bad Guys 2 나쁜 녀석들2

DGGkQMBV0AAVeg6.jpg

Director

Han Dong Hwa

(38 Task Force)

Writer

Han Jung Hoon

(38 Task Force, Bad Guys, Vampire Prosecutor Series)

Episodes:  (TBA)

Broadcast Period

December, 2017 --, Sat. & Sun. 22:20

About the Show

Production Information

"Bad Guys 2" takes over the OCN Sat. & Sun. 22:20 time slot previously occupied by "Black."

Park Sung-Woong has been offered supporting role and he is considering the offer positively.

Um Tae-Goo was cast for the drama series, but dropped out prior to filming due to health issues. He was replaced by actor Ji Soo.

Kang Ha-Neul was originally cast for a leading role, but dropped out of the series prior to filming. Scheduling conflicted to his enlistment in the military on September 11, 2017. In his place, Kim Moo-Yul was cast for the role of No Jin-Pyeong.

Cast

Park Joong-Hoon - Woo Je-Moon

Joo Jin-Mo - Heo Il-Hoo

Yang Ik-June - Jang Sung-Cheol

Kim Moo-Yul - No Jin-Pyeong

Ji Soo - Han Gang-Joo

Choi Gwi-Hwa - Ha Sang-Mo

Source: Asianwiki | Dramawiki | Koreandrama

Teasers

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 13

Um Tae Goo confirmed for Bad Guys 2 (source)

Uhm-Tae-Goo-01.jpg

Kang Haneul, Park Joong-hoon may become the next Bad Guys

by tineybeanie

DAIOEkiUQAALWTv.jpg

Kang Haneul (Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo) and Park Joong-hoon (Hanji, My Dear Desperado) have been offered roles in the upcoming spinoff of OCN’s 2014 dark thriller Bad Guys that starred a psychopathic Park Hae-jin and a ruthless Kim Sang-joong. This new season, titled Bad Guys: Age of Evil, will feature an entirely different cast of characters, and currently, both actors are reviewing the script positively........

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/05/kang-haneul-park-joong-hoon-may-become-the-next-bad-guys/

Joo Jin-mo up to join the Bad Guys in Age of Evil

by tipsymocha

DAsrvVfV0AAmu1U.jpg

I’m really liking the casting decisions being made for OCN’s Bad Guys spinoff, Bad Guys: Age of Evil. On the heels of Park Sung-woong (Man to Man), Kang Haneul (Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo), and Park Joong-hoon’s (Hanji, My Dear Desperado) offers to star in the upcoming OCN series, Joo Jin-mo (Woman With a Suitcase) has also been approached to join the cast.............

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/05/joo-jin-mo-up-to-join-the-bad-guys-in-age-of-evil/

• Like 13

MAY 18 2017

Park Joong-Hoon and Kang Ha-Neul offered lead roles in OCN drama series “Bad Guys 2”

DAGq2lWUwAUl-34.jpg

Park Joong-Hoon and Kang Ha-Neul have been offered lead roles in new OCN drama series “Bad Guys 2.” The drama series is a sequel to 2014 OCN drama series “Bad Guys” which starred Kim Sang-Joong, Ma Dong-Seok & Park Hae-Jin. Both Park Joong-Hoon and Kang Ha-Neul are considering their offers positively. If Park Joong-Hoon accepts, he will play Public Prosecutor Woo Je-Moon. He has a hot-temper and pursues justice. If Kang Ha-Neul accepts, he will play Public Prosecutor No Jin-Pyeong. He is shaken after witnessing the death of his mentor.

Filming for “Bad Guys 2” begins July, 2017 and the drama series will air sometime around November, 2017 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/park-joong-hoon-and-kang-ha-neul-offered-lead-roles-in-ocn-drama-series-bad-guys-2

• Like 13

I can`t wait to watch it. But I wish a strong female character to be present in this drama too but I can already see how the guys` roles will diminish her relevence. So there isn`t a bad girl after all... 

• Like 6

Season 2 Of “Bad Guys” Confirms Main Cast

DDdwK5qVoAAijE0.jpg

OCN’s hit drama “Bad Guys” will be returning with an amazing cast!

It was confirmed on June 29 that Park Joong Hoon, Kang Ha Neul, Joo Jin Mo, and Uhm Tae Goo will be starring in the second season of the drama.

As previously mentioned, Park Joong Hoon’s character Woo Jae Moon is a prosecutor crying out for justice, and Kang Ha Neul will be playing the role of Noh Jin Pyung, a third-year prosecutor appointed to the same office as Woo Jae Moon.

The first season that aired back in 2014 was about a group of criminals teaming up with detectives to solve some cases.

“Bad Guys 2” is expected to air in the latter half of the year after the drama “Black.”

Source (1)

• Like 11

@Go Seung Ji, thank you for making a thread for BG2. Very much looking forward to it.

I haven't watched BG1, so I can't join people lamenting the absence of the original cast. Let's hope for the best for this one instead, which is obviously a completely different drama under the same helmet.

• Like 5

une 29 2017

Park Joong-Hoon, Kang Ha-Neul & Joo Jin-Mo cast in OCN drama series “Bad Guys 2”

Bad-Guys-2-SM11.jpg

Park Joong-Hoon, Kang Ha-Neul & Joo Jin-Mo are cast in upcoming OCN drama series “Bad Guys 2.” They join Um Tae-Goo who is already cast for one of the primary roles.

For “Bad Guys 2,” Park Joong-Hoon will play Woo Je-Moon. His character works as a prosecutor. Kang Ha-Neul will play No Jin-Pyeong. His character has worked as a prosecutor for 3 years. He becomes shaken after witnessing the death of a mentor. Joo Jin-Mo will play Heo Il-Hoo. He struggles to solve a case where it appears that justice has collapsed.

“Bad Guys 2” will first air sometime during the second half of this year on Saturday and Sunday (takes over weekend time slot after “Black“).

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/park-joong-hoon-kang-ha-neul-joo-jin-mo-cast-in-ocn-drama-series-bad-guys-2

• Like 4

I'm so excited! I loved the 1st one so much. But to be fair , I won't compare. Looks like from the little we know, the angle of the story is different . 

• Like 4

Actor Jisoo goes to prison for OCN's Bad Guys: City of Evil

Jisoo1.jpg

There’s been a casting changeup for the Bad Guys spinoff headed to OCN later this fall: One of the four main actors, Uhm Tae-gu (Maids), had to drop out of the drama due to health reasons, and so Ji-soo (Strong Woman Do Bong-soon) has signed on to replace him. He’ll be joining Park Joong-hoon (Hanji, My Dear Desperado), Joo Jin-mo (Woman With a Suitcase), and his former Goryeo-era brother Kang Haneul (Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo) in the new action thriller.

Bad Guys: City of Evil is the latest from OCN’s PD Han Dong-hwa of Police Unit 38 and writer Han Jung-hoon of Police Unit 38, Bad Guys, and Vampire Prosecutor. The first season featured a ragtag group of convicts brought together by a morally questionable detective who wanted to use bad guys to catch worse guys, and was a big success for the network. In the spinoff, half of the bad guys will be prosecutors—Park Joong-hoon and Kang Haneul—but in true Bad Guys fashion, they’ll be the type to do anything to mete out justice.

Ji-soo will play a man who sacrifices himself in order to save his family, and goes to prison to serve someone else’s sentence. But then he discovers that it was a trap set by the mob from the start, and he’ll undergo a 180 degree transformation and vow to live his life differently. It sounds like a great character with a strong arc, and after playing brawling high school rebels and a homicide detective, I’m sure he’s up to the demands of the action-packed role. For me, it’s just another reason to watch the new season of Bad Guys, especially when he’ll be reuniting with Kang Haneul for more potential bromance.

Bad Guys: City of Evil will air later this year on OCN.

Via Dramabeans

• Like 4

Congrats to Ji-soo. At least now he gets a lead role being a bad guy to be a good guy! And I wonder what kind of bromance will jagga-nim prepare for us in this upcoming installment. Something much more juicier than MLSHR I hope... And I am looking forward to this spinoff too!

• Like 3

Omgeeeeee....my excitement has gone through the roof ...my bb Ji Soo in a very credible role .....hearts are shooting out from my eyes ....

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, triplem said:

Omgeeeeee....my excitement has gone through the roof ...my bb Ji Soo in a very credible role .....hearts are shooting out from my eyes ....

@triplem knew that you are going to be ecstatic with this news....you wear your heart on your sleeves now on... hihihihi we are all looking forward to his badassness in BG2 now.... 

• Like 2

JUL 18 2017
Ji Soo cast in OCN drama series “Bad Guys 2”

DE_TaOoUAAA8SgE.jpg

Ji Soo is cast in upcoming OCN drama series “Bad Guys 2.” He will take over for Um Tae-Goowho had to quit the drama series due to health issues. Ji Soo will play Han Gang-Joo. His character serves time in prison for other people. He does this for his family, but he realizes he is living the wrong type of life and decides to change.

“Bad Guys 2” will air in the second half of this year in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/ji-soo-cast-in-ocn-drama-series-bad-guys-2

• Like 8

54 minutes ago, hmseen said:

@triplem knew that you are going to be ecstatic with this news....you wear your heart on your sleeves now on... hihihihi we are all looking forward to his badassness in BG2 now.... 

Indeed !!! I felt he really needed a meaty role to break out. I knew he's got much potential when I saw him Page Turner . 

• Like 2

Hi everyone! First time posting here, beforehand I wanna thank @Go Seung Ji for opening this thread! Also I've been skimming through articles and several are stating that Bad Guys 2 will air after Save Me "한편 '나쁜 녀석들2'는 '구해줘' 후속으로 방송 예정이다." (Source) It was supposed to air after Black in November/December so I hope it's true and OCN confirms it. Hah. 

• Like 3