(Love and Secret, All About Marriage)

Writer

Lee Jae Gon

(Special Affairs Team TEN, TEN 2)

Episodes: 16 

Broadcast Period

August 9 - September 28, 2017, Wed and Thur @ 22:00 KST

About the Show

Bong Peel has been preparing for his civil servant exam for the past 3 years, but he is not enthusiastic about his studies. He wanders around neighborhoods. He travels between the past and present to prevent a wedding that will be held one week later.

Production Information

Takes over the KBS2 Wed. & Thu. 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "Queen For Seven Days."

Cast

Kim Jae Joong as Bong-Pil

DGBOJC5VwAAbCTr.jpg

Uee as Kang Soo-Ji

DGBOJC3UQAEYME8.jpg

Jung Hye-Seong - Jin-Sook

DGBOJC_V0AAF4m1.jpg

Baro - Jo Suk-Tae

DGBOJC8VYAA292i.jpg

Joo Jin-Mo - Bong-Pil 's father

Kim Hye-Ok - Bong-Pil 's mother

Seo Hyun-Chul - Soo-Jin's father

Lee Yeon-Kyung - Soo-Jin's mother

Kang Hong-Suk - Bong-Pil 's friend

Lee Sang-Lee - Bong-Pil 's friend

Kim Min-Ji - Bong-Pil's friend

Jang Mi-Kwan - Soo-Jin's fiance

Source: Asianwiki | Dramawiki | Koreandrama | Dramabeans

Teasers

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 14

JYJ Jaejoong confirms KBS’s timeslip comedy drama Manhole

by tineybeanie

DCOamkKUIAA4qsf.jpg

JYJ’s Jaejoong (Spy) has decided on his first comeback project after his two years in military service. It’s a youth comedy called Manhole where the main character finds a random time portal to the past and manipulates events to prevent a wedding that’s happening a week in the future. Jaejoong will be playing an unemployed man named Bong-pil, who’s the leader in a group of five individuals whose stories will be told throughout the drama.......

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/06/jyj-jaejoong-confirms-kbss-timeslip-comedy-drama-manhole/

• Like 11

Kim Jaejoong is back !! Yikes !! cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif I was waiting for his drama comback . @Go Seung Ji thanks for creating this thread.

shout out to @tealee

Now the one billion dollar question: who is gonna be his leading lady ??

• Like 5

I just read the news about Jaejoong's new drama, I'm so happy he's in a drama.crazy-monkey-emoticon-169.gif @Go Seung Ji Thanks for starting this thread, I've been on the look out for this news ever since he was discharged.   @BerouHappy to see ya in a thread chingu:D I just hope his leading lady is a good actress. 

Edited by evie7
making sense
  • Like 4

Hi @Go Seung Ji chingu for this thread. The story plot sounds interesting and its Kim Jae Joong, so definitely another MUST Watch new drama for me.

Annyeong @evie7 chingu, you are here too :) long time no chat and spazz over dramas. How are you?

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Go Seung Ji said:

JYJ’s Jaejoong (Spy) has decided on his first comeback project after his two years in military service. It’s a youth comedy called Manhole where the main character finds a random time portal to the past and manipulates events to prevent a wedding that’s happening a week in the future. Jaejoong will be playing an unemployed man named Bong-pil, who’s the leader in a group of five individuals whose stories will be told throughout the drama.......

Thanks @Go Seung Ji  For the thread opening..  Happy Jj is back it seems like forever since spy and like he's been gone for 5 yrs instead of two I almost forgot about him.. But I'm really curious to why he choose this project for a come back to play a bum..

• Like 4

4 hours ago, evie7 said:

I just read the news about Jaejoong's new drama, I'm so happy he's in a drama.crazy-monkey-emoticon-169.gif @Go Seung Ji Thanks for starting this thread, I've been on the look out for this news ever since he was discharged.   @BerouHappy to see ya in a thread chingu:D I just hope his leading lady is a good actress. 

Me too ! I've been waiting for his news since his discharge. I didn't like his last leading lady, I hope this time a good actress will be casted. We'll finally meet in a thread ^_^. I have already many upcoming summer dramas to watch : falsify, criminal minds, manhole. There goes the panda eyes...

@sava2sava he already played a bum in triangle..since his military enlistment he's more carefree and relaxed compared to prior. Perhaps he wanted to star in a lighted drama, thus I think it's due to his current state of mind.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Hi @Go Seung Ji chingu for this thread. The story plot sounds interesting and its Kim Jae Joong, so definitely another MUST Watch new drama for me.

Annyeong @evie7 chingu, you are here too :) long time no chat and spazz over dramas. How are you?

I'm good chingu, it's going to be fun chatting, spazzing and more spazzing w/you since we haven't seen him on our screens in quite a while.  JJ's back, it's time to partyugly-chick-smiley-33.gif

@Berou I love you lists of dramas since they are on my list too. I will be happy if the actress can at least be on JJ's level, please KBS please hear our prayers.crazy-monkey-emoticon-057.gif He deserves having someone who can keep up. Congrats on being a full-fledged Mod chingu

@sava2sava Hello I'm happy you're joining us too. It does feel like it has been forever since he enlisted.

• Like 4

I think I'll go back and rewatch spy just to compare then and now and see just how much he's grown since hia enlistment

• Like 2

Manhole Update

[TR] Naver Posting by PR Agency for Kim Jaejoong #김재중 's comeback drama since military service [KBS Manhole: Pil in Wonderland] m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?b
via crystalmoon0213

DCjGwQHXUAApBwl.jpg

DCjGwQHXUAEVTbW.jpg

DCjGwQIXkAEy_ll.jpg

K-drama 맨홀 MANHOLE @Manhole_KBS 

Hello Twitter! Fan account for KBS drama MANHOLE/맨홀. A Wed/Thurs drama airing from 9 Aug 2017~ Follow us for news and updates. #myfirstTweet

• Like 4

Finally JJ! am waiting for his drama for so long. I have seen uee for the first time in high society and like it. We'll see how this combi go. Aug is not far away :D

• Like 1

Actor Jaejoong is Back!!!

#김재중 Kim Jaejoong and UEE confirmed as male/female leads for KBS Drama Manhole m.entertain.naver.com/read?aid=00028
via crystalmoon0213

DC_VYCmXYAAR0iP.jpg

KBS: #김재중 UEE confirmed as leads for Manhole

DC_cFtNXUAAnlUX.jpg

Official: #김재중 UEE both agencies confirmed to star in Manhole: Starring together for first time

DC_cv43XsAA1ztA.jpg

[PT TR] UEE plays Kim Jaejoong's love interest Sujin #김재중
DC_rdppXUAElR2v.jpg
via crystalmoon0213

[Cjes IG] #김재중 decides on KBS2 Drama 'Manhole' this summer for his Drama Comeback in August
DDAAFAIXoAA0LQW.jpg

[JYJ FB] News of #김재중 returning to the small screen in August with drama Manhole

JYJ

김재중의 브라운관 복귀 소식!
드라마 '맨홀'로 돌아올게요 8월에 만나요!
#김재중 #재중 #KIMJAEJOONG #드라마 #컴백 #KBS #맨홀 #8월 #첫방송 #7일의왕비 #후속 #으로_만나요
What a #surprise He's gonna #star on the KBS #upcoming Kdrama from #Aug Let's #catch up w/him! #Dope

DDAB879XYAA1rQU.jpg

AsianWiki @AsianWiki

Kim Jae-Joong (‘JYJ’) and Uee cast in KBS2 drama series “Man-Hole: Feel So Good” (English title) asianwiki.com/Man-Hole:_Feel
DC_vEPXV0AA3cbo.jpg

The Seoul Story @theseoulstory

KBS confirms Kim Jae Joong & UEE as main cast of upcoming drama 'Manhole' sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm

DC_gd7cWAAILWg2.jpg\

Jaejoong and UEE cast as leads in upcoming drama 'Manhole' allkpop.com/article/2017/0

UEE and JYJ's Jaejoong have been cast as leads in the upcoming KBS drama 'Manhole'.

On June 23, reports revealed Jaejoong and UEE will be playing opposite each other in a drama that revolves around a man who goes back in time to stop a marriage. Jaejoong is playing the role of Bong Pil, an unemployed man who's been studying for the civil servant exam for three years, while UEE is playing his love interest, Kang Su Jin.

'Manhole' will premiere following the finale of 'Queen for 7 Days' in August.

allkpop

#JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong And #UEE Confirmed As Leads In Upcoming Time Slip Drama soompi.com/2017/06/23/jyj

DC_nc3TUIAAPT28.jpg

On June 23, it was confirmed that JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong and UEE have both been cast as leads in KBS’s upcoming time-slip drama called “Manhole” (tentative title).
KBS’s “Manhole” is a comedy drama about a man who goes back in time to stop a marriage from happening in the present. Kim Jaejoong will be playing the lead male role of Bong Pil, who is a character that has been studying for the civil servant exam for three years and is the neighborhood’s token unemployed person. He’s an immature character who doesn’t feel the need to grow up and depends heavily on his father, who is a postmaster.
UEE will be taking on the lead female character of Kang Su Jin, a character that has built a metaphorical wall between herself and Bong Pil for 18 years; however, as her marriage date draws closer, her feelings waver as she begins to see Bong Pil’s love for her in a different light.
“Manhole” is set to begin airing after “Queen for 7 Days” comes to an end.

soompi

Kim Jaejoong Actor Thread:

• Like 5

UEE and Jaejoong cast as leads for upcoming drama 'Manhole'

uee.jpg
Source: Naver

1. [+2,119, -62] Looks like UEE curbed her weekend drama for this one

2. [+2,597, -285] What kind of casting pairing is this though..?

3. [+942, -90] The scriptwriter is Ten so I'm looking forward to how they'll draw out the original manhwa's plot

4. [+646, -145] Scriptwriter Ten!!! Can't wait

5. [+275, -54] Ten scriptwriter, I can't wait ㅋㅋㅋ This is going to be fun

6. [+216, -35] I'll be looking forward to this, Ten scriptwriter-nim ㅎㅎㅎㅎ it's going to be a tough summer shoot so fighting to all the actors!

7. [+364, -85] They said it won't be your average time slip story so I'm looking forward to it

8. [+280, -61] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The plot actually sounds fun, I'll be looking forward to it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 4

I have never seen any dramas from UEE, may be I should check them out. I heard her 'Marriage Contract' is good. Hope they will have great on screen chemistry. At least their age and appearance seem like great match.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Jaeholic13 said:

I have never seen any dramas from UEE, may be I should check them out. I heard her 'Marriage Contract' is good. Hope they will have great on screen chemistry. At least their age and appearance seem like great match.

Jaejoong and UEE have one thing in common : they both started out as idols and then turned to acting. So there is a common ground of mutual understanding,I hope this will be seen through the screen.

I've watched UEE in few dramas, including hogu's love and marriage contract. Before marriage contract,she didn't draw my attention, it's one of her best dramas if not the best in my opinion. She's talented and has the capabilities to play these poor women who go through hell for the sake of her loved ones and stand all the pain  alone with silence. She pulls off perfectly these inside broken women who put smile on their faces and maintain a though appearance. I don't know whether her role in this drama will be in the same vein.

• Like 6

Judging from the description of the drama, it is going to be a rom com, I don't think the leads will be in a lot of distress or angst. Other than Protect the boss, JJ's previous drama roles are serious ones. I love to see him take on other kind of roles. However, I hope the drama is not simply a boy after girl story...We need more 'meat' to make the story line interesting and carry at least 16 episodes.

• Like 4