Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Honestly, human NS looked so threatening in that last scene. I was afraid he'd hit SB again but thankfully RoboShin appeared and diffused the situation. Is that scene I thought that both YN and human NS were pretty similar in the way they treat the people who are below them... 

• Like 9

I dont like human Nam Shin but I feel we will feel sorry for him at next episodes. That man is really so alone and never really loved...sure he will confess all that abandoning feelings to his mother. "I waited for you but you never came back"...he is selfish spoiled brad but his mother and the grandpa are the guilty ones. He just needed a parent, a mom who loves him and fight to reach his son. They all spoiled him but never liked him.

and I still feel that "Kill Switch" is not real "Kill" Switch...I guess someone gonna use it at the end but ıt will be just about deleting the whole memory and starting the back-up program. He wont remember anyone, anything..include mom and So Bong...but ofc Son Bong will find him at finale. ;)

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, moonlover399993 said:

@tatusii Its a 7 min preview on DramaFever. 

At the beginning when you pause frame by frame around 0:39-0:40, it shows a person giving the heart necklace to another. I'm thinking the person giving it could be NS3 to NS as they switch, but now that I watch it the hand giving it looks small and feminine. :unsure::sweat_smile: We have already seen SB give it to NS3 at the hospital so why would she give it back to him again, unless it is like I thought NS3 giving to NS.  

bsmiioI.png

are you guys talking about this scene? Hmm i wonders whose hand is this. It could be SB's hand or NS giving NS3 his necklace back after stealing from him as a moment of commemoration of their collaboration lol. 

• Like 9

Someone please do something to Original NS's hairstyle... I wanna see his forehead, just like when he was on the airplane.

I wonder what kind of "HELP" human NS wants from NS3, maybe:

"Hey Robot, help me to make Kang So Bong fall in love with me!!"

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

4 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

are you guys talking about this scene? Hmm i wonders whose hand is this. It could be SB's hand or NS giving NS3 his necklace back after stealing from him as a moment of commemoration of their collaboration lol. 

It looks like SB and NS3. If you look at page one of this thread, the outfits where SB is back hugging him in the falling snow looks similar. Perhaps there is a circumstance where she had to take it back.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, triplem said:

In the preview, is Ji struggling as well with the reason for his existence? It’s that why he’s telling old man , it’s him that deserves the position? Perhaps he’s finally tired of being the shadow especially when the one you have dedicated your entire being to is seemingly ungrateful. 

@triplem In the preview, right before we see Ji and the grandpa talk (and Ji saying he's better suited), there's the question, "Do you want it?" I've been wondering if it's NS talking to Ji there. We know NS has never been interested in taking over the company, therefore ultimately, we could think that he has any interest in continuing his grandfather's role. We also know (it's been shown in flashbacks) that NS, I think, does genuinely care for Ji. Ji is the only one NS didn't wear a mask with while growing up. I know I could be wrong, but could he be the one asking Ji if he wants it, i.e. take his place in the company? And could that be what Ji and the grandpa are talking about? I feel like the trailer doesn't give us enough context to really know the nature of the conversation with the grandpa (and I tend to find trailers misleading).

@rittoo I don't have the answers, but here's my opinion... 

"What did the mother pretend to go along with their plan for if she was just going to yell and try to take away her child under the watchful eyes of dozens of ppl who can stop her?" => I'll have to re-watch, because I missed the part where she is pretending to go along with their plan. If you're referring to the scene where she goes to the funeral and then the kid is taken away, I think in the beginning she had no choice than to go along: She suddenly just learned that her husband (who was at odd with his father because he married her and both husband and wife didn't want to live under his tyrannic thumb) died. She doesn't know how, she is not given the time to process and grieve, she doesn't even know where his body is, and it looks like she never sees his dead body. At the same time they give her the news, she is asked to go with her son to pay their respects. I think she tagged along because she was in shock. I don't think she knew he would try to separate her from her child. The realized what was happening, she lost it and yelled, even though it was useless. I truly think she was still under the shock of losing her husband and now her kid, and couldn't think rationally...

"Why did she give up so easily?"  => After losing her husband, I think she was scared for her son, too. From the way she spoke to Seo in episode 1, you can tell she doesn't trust him, and she knows the grandfather is a scary man. I also think all that happened up until her son's being taken away, initially broke her will to fight back forcefully. She knew if she tried to fight this heads on, she would lose, and she could even die... But did she really give up, though? For her to have been able to create NS3 and make it (him) look so much like the real NS, it means that she kept tab on him as much as she could, maybe with the hope to one day be reunited?

"Why was she suddenly so interested in her child (who previously had pretty much been disowned since the grandfather was against her union with her husband) "get his due" at the grandfather's firm?"  => Yes, that felt awkward to me as well. Given the hatred she has for the grandfather, and the fact that that man loved his company more his own son, is her ultimate goal, via NS, to take away from the grandfather what is the most precious to him, meaning his entire life work?

"And how does one not know where the computer behind a robot one's been working on for 20 years is? And who's paying?" => Yes, so true! It seems that that was more David's responsibility (to deal with that part of the robot project), so I'm wondering if she asked, and if he fed her some lies about it, and if she never insisted on visiting the place where NS1-2-3 brain/data are stored. It's odd. As for who's paying, I wouldn't let it pass the grandfather to have disguised his sponsorship as coming from a legit company, not affiliated with him. I'm wondering if ORR would have taken funding from an anonymous source. It's once again possible that David lied about where the money is coming from, and she believed him, just wanting to focus on "creating..."

• Like 9

I don't understand why people keep saying that Nam Shin should end up with Ye Na because of their characteristics are similar. For me Nam Shin is not pure evil or will not turn into one. He is just mad and broke. He deserves his happy ending too. But not with Ye Na.
After watching last episode for a few times I think I can say that he was slightly moved by Kang So Bongs confession. Plus he is jealous of Nam Shin 3 because he  got all the love while he was in coma. So I guess he will  try to get revenge using Kang So Bong but in the end he will end up really fall in love with her. BUT once again this drama is so unpredictable so anything can happen. :phew:

• Like 12

39 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

It looks like SB and NS3. If you look at page one of this thread, the outfits where SB is back hugging him in the falling snow looks similar. Perhaps there is a circumstance where she had to take it back.

Spoiler

xRj0oT.jpg

Yes! Outfits match! I think this scene will happen in final ep.

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, lilyphenix said:

If you're referring to the scene where she goes to the funeral and then the kid is taken away, I think in the beginning she had no choice than to go along:

No, I'm pretty sure there was a scene where she pretended to like the money they gave to her in exchange for taking her son away and went to them to tell them she bought an expensive car with it and now wanted more. Only to spot her son a minute later and to try and take him away from all the men standing around her.

39 minutes ago, lilyphenix said:

Yes, so true! It seems that that was more David's responsibility (to deal with that part of the robot project), so I'm wondering if she asked, and if he fed her some lies about it, and if she never insisted on visiting the place where NS1-2-3 brain/data are stored. It's odd. As for who's paying, I wouldn't let it pass the grandfather to have disguised his sponsorship as coming from a legit company, not affiliated with him. I'm wondering if ORR would have taken funding from an anonymous source. It's once again possible that David lied about where the money is coming from, and she believed him, just wanting to focus on "creating..."

I guess that's how they are going to explain it, if they are going to explain it at all, still awkward. Remember she never tried to sell NS3 or his previous versions and androids like him weren's commercialized in 20 years which would make it strange for any company to want to invest huge amounts of money into his creation like it was certainly required. Also, although she could plant a kill switch to make him explode (I was really shocked at the stupidity of that, I mean, she created a moving computer, there are so many more intelligent ways and ways that would draw a lot less attention of getting rid of a computer than making it explode), she probably couldn't just make his harddrive shut down or implant a virus to wipe his programming or anything becuase she didn't even know where his harddrive was stored at. How strange is that?

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

17 hours ago, rittoo said:

No, I'm pretty sure there was a scene where she pretended to like the money they gave to her in exchange for taking her son away and went to them to tell them she bought an expensive car with it and now wanted more. Only to spot her son a minute later and to try and take him away from all the men standing around her.

I guess that's how they are going to explain it, if they are going to explain it at all, still awkward. Remember she never tried to sell NS3 or his previous versions and androids like him weren's commercialized in 20 years which would make it strange for any company to want to invest huge amounts of money into his creation like it was certainly required. Also, although she could plant a kill switch to make him explode (I was really shocked at the stupidity of that, I mean, she created a moving computer, there are so many more intelligent ways and ways that would draw a lot less attention of getting rid of a computer than making it explode), she probably couldn't just make his harddrive shut down or implant a virus to wipe his programming or anything becuase she didn't even know where his harddrive was stored at. How strange is that?

1) Actually, she said that with the compensation money she would keep on buying big cars to crash the mansion's gate until they give her son back (exactly what she did on her first attempt to pave her way inside).

2) Making N3 explode would destroy his body, leaving no clear traces of what he/it actually was (and the very advanced technologies developed to build him/it) to whoever was in charge of investigating.

• Like 7

8 hours ago, lilyphenix said:

In the preview, right before we see Ji and the grandpa talk (and Ji saying he's better suited), there's the question, "Do you want it?" I've been wondering if it's NS talking to Ji there. We know NS has never been interested in taking over the company, therefore ultimately, we could think that he has any interest in continuing his grandfather's role. We also know (it's been shown in flashbacks) that NS, I think, does genuinely care for Ji. Ji is the only one NS didn't wear a mask with while growing up. I know I could be wrong, but could he be the one asking Ji if he wants it, i.e. take his place in the company? And could that be what Ji and the grandpa are talking about? I feel like the trailer doesn't give us enough context to really know the nature of the conversation with the grandpa (and I tend to find trailers misleading

Yes, the trailers are definitely misleading. Like you said before all the characters here are more layered then expected , even the supporting ones. 

True that NS has not been shown to have interest in the company & seems to be further underlined by the preview when he asked  who is Ji to decide that he needs to protect his place in the company.  While I am certain that Ji cares for NS , the question of course is to what extent has that come out of a place of obligation rather than real friendship/ brotherhood. In the same way a lot of what we know of NS is also implied based on Ji ‘s flashbacks. True that he doesn’t wear a mask in front of Ji, but whether he truly cares for the latter remains a question mark for me. I’d like to think so of course , that NS  is more than just a jerk chaebol heir, especially because this writer has shown that his / her characters are more complexed then what we would we normally get in other k dramas. 

@rittoo I agree about what you said about ORR’s characterisation . Which is why till this day , I am always conflicted about how I feel about her . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6

I don´t see NS acting as a jerk. What I see is a hurt and lonely soul, and he have every right to react this way. first he see people like NS3 more then him. and coming face to face with a robot with the same face as his is shocking to him. When he asked NS3 for a favor it was to figure out what his mom thought about NS3, not to do any destructive stuff. If that is not something we can understand, then I don´t know what. every thing to me is saying that he is not the bad guy, but like every other human in this drama a flawed character. witch is a big contrast to NS3 who have every good human quality. what make them different is that NS have emotion and feelings and thereby reacting on them. NS3 do not have those and because of that he use rationality to reflect on emotion and feelings. to me this is what makes NS human, he have feelings and emotion that makes him flawed. but this also make him unpredictable and hard to read. to me it make this drama even more exiting! this also make me think that he those deserve his happy ending. In the end he is the original NS that did grow up in an abusive home by grandpa hands, and he discover first hand how awful human can be...  witch shape him to the person he is. No wonder he don´t trust anyone.

I do like SB but the moment NS and her meet again she did go back to her old self... saying that NS is the worst human right after getting out of coma is not nice to me. I know he was not that nice to her in the start, but after witness first hand the mess around NS she should at least know how he grow up...I mean if she did pay attention to thing around her, and what she have learn. She would understand way NS is the way he is. She is kinda one sided with her full attention to NS3. with that said I do like how she is trying to protect NS3 in her own way. they are sweet together :wub: 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Hello everyone! So many interesting conversations here, and I wish I'd joined earlier - but better late than never. Been following this drama since day one and as a big fan of Kang Joon, I'm so happy to see him showcase his acting abilities in this drama. Can't wait for next week's episodes, and in the meantime will catch up the conversations here while putting the OST on repeat... looking forward to seeing you guys around! :D

• Like 8

I'm quite sure NS recovered from his coma WAY BEFORE he went to the meeting to surprise the wicked Seo. NS being who he is would be monitoring everyone around him and registering what was being said to decide how to act when he's " fully recovered". NS has to act cold to his mum but would have known by now she truly loves him more than NS3 so I am POSITIVE he wont harm NS3.:)

This will be an excellent plot twist as I'm loving the plot so far! I'm more into relationships and plotline for this drama than romance (I'm not into fantasy dramas at all). There's a lot of psychology in this drama.:D

I'm here mainly because of Seo Kang Joon's "hypnotizing eyes"(got myself hypnotized during "What's happened to my family" which is his only drama I've watched) and Lee Jun Hyuk! I'd rather watch SKJ's variety shows than his other dramas! :heart:

• Like 4

6 hours ago, sal2 said:

I don´t see NS acting as a jerk. What I see is a hurt and lonely soul, and he have every right to react this way. first he see people like NS3 more then him. and coming face to face with a robot with the same face as his is shocking to him. When he asked NS3 for a favor it was to figure out what his mom thought about NS3, not to do any destructive stuff. If that is not something we can understand, then I don´t know what. every thing to me is saying that he is not the bad guy, but like every other human in this drama a flawed character. witch is a big contrast to NS3 who have every good human quality. what make them different is that NS have emotion and feelings and thereby reacting on them. NS3 do not have those and because of that he use rationality to reflect on emotion and feelings. to me this is what makes NS human, he have feelings and emotion that makes him flawed. but this also make him unpredictable and hard to read. to me it make this drama even more exiting! this also make me think that he those deserve his happy ending. In the end he is the original NS that did grow up in an abusive home by grandpa hands, and he discover first hand how awful human can be...  witch shape him to the person he is. No wonder he don´t trust anyone.

I do like SB but the moment NS and her meet again she did go back to her old self... saying that NS is the worst human right after getting out of coma is not nice to me. I know he was not that nice to her in the start, but after witness first hand the mess around NS she should at least know how he grow up...I mean if she did pay attention to thing around her, and what she have learn. She would understand way NS is the way he is. She is kinda one sided with her full attention to NS3. with that said I do like how she is trying to protect NS3 in her own way. they are sweet together :wub: 

I have to disagree on this. She has every reason to see him in a bad light. First, after SB confessed her love for NS3 in front of him, NS made a rather harsh and condescending comment about it. He pushed her hand away and was rather cold. Then when he met her again, he remarked that he didn't hit her hard enough at the airport. With these words, he shows no regret and shame in front of SB. 

In his mind, if he had hit her harder, then she wouldn't have fallen for NS3 which he sees as a surrogate NS. If she loves NS3, then she loves NS in reality. Moreover, you can sense his jealousy. He added that SB started falling for NS3 while guarding him. He is indirectly questioning why she didn't feel the same for him. Then she should have protected him like that in the past but she never did. As you can see, he criticizes her for her past behaviour.  With all this, it is normal that SB's opinion of NS as a jerk is confirmed.

Moreover, when she protected NS3, she actually witnessed how NS3 was harassed by Ji and his mother. She just saw NS3 all the time and not NS. Then NS has always been put on priority. She saw how the mother started neglecting NS3 for NS... she was even willing to kill NS3 for her biological son. For SB, NS has been favored and yet he is cold and distant. He shows no humanity towards her and others. He doesn't regret hitting her aso. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

I have to disagree on this. She has every reason to see him in a bad light. First, after SB confessed her love for NS3 in front of him, NS made a rather harsh and condescending comment about it. He pushed her hand away and was rather cold. Then when he met her again, he remarked that he didn't hit her hard enough at the airport. With these words, he shows no regret and shame in front of SB. 

In his mind, if he had hit her harder, then she wouldn't have fallen for NS3 which he sees as a surrogate NS. If she loves NS3, then she loves NS in reality. Moreover, you can sense his jealousy. He added that SB started falling for NS3 while guarding him. He is indirectly questioning why she didn't feel the same for him. Then she should have protected him like that in the past but she never did. As you can see, he criticizes her for her past behaviour.  With all this, it is normal that SB's opinion of NS as a jerk is confirmed.

Moreover, when she protected NS3, she actually witnessed how NS3 was harassed by Ji and his mother. She just saw NS3 all the time and not NS. Then NS has always been put on priority. She saw how the mother started neglecting NS3 for NS... she was even willing to kill NS3 for her biological son. For SB, NS has been favored and yet he is cold and distant. He shows no humanity towards her and others. He doesn't regret hitting her aso. 

I agree. Long before she starts having feeling to NS3, she already pitied him for being supressed by everyone. No one loves NS3, he just used for anyone's matter. She saw that and she felt like NS3 had difficult life because he couldn't be himself. And in her eyes, Nam Shin is the main reason both of them suffering. After Nam Shin woke up, everything just got worse for both of them. That's why there's no reason for her for pitying her, let alone for her having any particular feeling. 

The dynamics of relationship between NS3 and KSB is undeniable the best one I have seen in any K-drama. KSB has surpassed any kind of emotion because of NS3. Happy, sad, anger, disgust, scared, hate, and love. This is why I rooted KSB to get the best ending with NS3. She already through a lot of memories with him. And it will be much more painful than we think if it goes otherwise. (At least this is what I think)

NS3 too has learned a lot of human behaviour because of her. He knows jealousy, possessiveness, anger, and even he doesn't realize that he already is being dependable to KSB. He misses and loves her in his way and he doesn't even realize it. 

Honestly, I didn't care of Nam Shin in this equation but given the fact he already started to be in between NS3 and KSB, it gives me a lot of thoughts. 

What will he do? We have to wait

• Like 7

May be i reading too much than it is actually portrayed

In the last scene of ep 12, where so bong confront Human Namshin,  He looks at her measuringly and repeats the same dialogue he told Namshin III. But i found his voice much softer comparing to other times.
The moment she talks about Namshin III , there was a subtle change in his facial expression
which kinda felt all she cared about is only him (Namshin III)...and he asked Yena to leave the place.

I am not telling he is falling for her..but just felt he is envious of the strong protectiveness she is showing for Namshin III, which no one has showed to him (Human Namshin) so far.

Edited by flowergirlz93
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I agree that she can see him as a jerk. but I do think it goes both way. She is the one that did break her rule as his guard taking photo of him, and sold it to her friend. She did break his trust then. He did figure out what she been doing and used her to escape to fiend his mom, but to him she is just another one of those people that he cant trust because she is willing to go dirty. she never was sorry for doing that. so they both see each other in bad light and therefor they both says mean word to each other... ironic they both have experience how bad people can be, so if they both have learned to understand their past pain i think they could become friends and ally together with NS3. I agree NS did feel something as he hear SB love confession. I guess it was something he miss because he never experience that kind of love himself, so that is way he say that in the end of the episode. I think he i starting to rethink what kind of person SB is. He is very observant so I think he already got a positive impression of her. 

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, sal2 said:

I agree that she can see him as a jerk. but I do think it goes both way. She is the one that did break her rule as his guard taking photo of him, and sold it to her friend. She did break his trust then. He did figure out what she been doing and used her to escape to fiend his mom, but to him she is just another one of those people that he cant trust because she is willing to go dirty. she never was sorry for doing that. so they both see each other in bad light and therefor they both says mean word to each other... ironic they both have experience how bad people can be, so if they both have learned to understand their past pain i think they could become friends and ally together with NS3. I agree NS did feel something as he hear SB love confession. I guess it was something he miss because he never experience that kind of love himself, so that is way he say that in the end of the episode. I think he i starting to rethink what kind of person SB is. He is very observant so I think he already got a positive impression of her. 

Yes, she did break rules as his bodyguard and I can understand his mistrust because of their past. BUT he heard a lot of things, when he was already awake. Besides he saw her genuine concern for NS3 and heard her love confession. Then why did he have to mention the incident at the airport as if he had no regret and no shame? His words were: he should have hit her even harder hence he is adding himself fuel to the fire. Striking is that although NS3 was innocent and did nothing wrong, he apologized to her, while the other doesn't. Yes, his past has turned him into this cynical, insecure and bitter young man but that is no reason for keeping hurting SB. He knew that she had become the biggest victim in the end. We can understand where he is coming from but this is no justification for his words and behaviour.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Human NS wake up is amazing... its increasing screen time for seo kang joon haha... Can you imagine 2 skj fight over for you hahaa.. so just bring it on love triangle or whatever confusion in between :P maybe should open a poll which one is the winner? Haha

Btw just for laugh.. credit to owner..

• Like 3
  • LOL 14