Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

2 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Are we sure he is totally and android?

Lol, His Mom is sure doesn't know what she has created.:tongue:

• LOL 9

Rather than the kiss scene I’m more excited about next week’s eps. NS3 keeps surprising me with his unexpected actions.

“By chance, have you come to like me?” :grimace:

(And yes I’m on my phone at work but I can’t look away... lmao)

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

I can't believe he looked up for rejection ideas and came up with this! Boy take it slow elders are sitting there :lol:

• LOL 12

Please, did the kiss happen? 

Personal assistant should get himself a lady cos women makes the dull lives of men go round. I oder how this world would have been without women. Even our robot want to feeeeeel that feeeeeeling!

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

28 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

I can't believe he looked up for rejection ideas and came up with this! Boy take it slow elders are sitting there :lol:

The funny thing is there were more people at the table who object to the wedding than accept LOL

.. so NS3 has a kill switch too?

hopefully mom changes her mind about it. I don’t want to be wrong about her :(

for now it seems like everyone except SB has a secret

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Watching this show, no wonder why Seo kang Joon states Kang So Bong is the most “human” in the show, i have a feeling that she’s protect Nam Shin 3 eveb from his so called mother. How could she even think of putting a kill switch in his body?! It only shows how she thinks of him

nothing but a robot and nothing else. Gong Seung Yeon also stated in one interview that So Bong’s strongest characteristic is her loyalty, i’n pretty sure now that she’ll protect Nam Shin 3 at all cost. 

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

The funny thing is there were more people at the table who object to the wedding than accept LOL

.. so NS3 has a kill switch too?

hopefully mom changes her mind about it. I don’t want to be wrong about her :(

for now it seems like everyone except SB has a secret

Lol seems like only ye na and grandpa are happy with this marriage.

Argh that kill switch , she probably made it to permanently turn off the switch to make a new robot , like where did kiddo namshin and teenage namshin go? But this is disastrous in this current situation, I think she will get rid of it, also how is his kill switch linked with the car? 

I haven't seen the full episode but for now I m 100% convinced that assistant Ji is on NamShin's side. I need more of their backstory, romance (although I m still not fond of SB) and bromance in one drama is heaven for fans like me:wub:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

NS3 kissed SB in order to stop the marriage with YN.:wink:

That is very smart of him. 

And my YN will think it's luv brewing.

Oops

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, alex teng said:

Watching this show, no wonder why Seo kang Joon states Kang So Bong is the most “human” in the show, i have a feeling that she’s protect Nam Shin 3 eveb from his so called mother. How could she even think of putting a kill switch in his body?! It only shows how she thinks of him

nothing but a robot and nothing else. Gong Seung Yeon also stated in one interview that So Bong’s strongest characteristic is her loyalty, i’n pretty sure now that she’ll protect Nam Shin 3 at all cost. 

I earlier said something like this.

She created him to feel in the void.

So she made him to be as exactly as she would have wanted her son to be,still, have it in mind that if she reconnects with her son,tmshe will just kill him.

She created him to use him. So she is not different from the wolves out there who are after the company ,grandpa etc.

They all have the same motive.

Let's see how she will respond d as her work is getting out of control and oh my, I hate to see the disappointment if he realises that she was actually using him.

I must have missed it but did our robot knew he was created to replace the real NS for the mum till she reunites with her real son? 

Cos this will let us know what the mum was actually thinking and going to do if things spiral out of control.

• Like 7

So did Mom kill NS1 and 2?

Well, this is sad, but NS3 has to go in the end. Or they can change his programming and face (like Aji-3) and make him Shin's younger brother. Or just totally enhanced Zettai Kareshi it for all we care and live a happy life hahahuhu androids are like babies when they're just starting to deep learn. 

Yeah, NS3 totally accessed the KBS Kdrama YT channel. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

@darr He does not explicitly state yet, but he realized when he came across the human NS. If you recall the teaser trailer, he will directly tell mom “he didn’t know why he was made, until...”

tbh I think there is more than meets the eye when it comes to mom...  wouldn’t it be a hard choice for her to do that to her ‘son’ because she’s not heartless? And yes she would do anything for human NS, but still (considering the spoiler) I think the end will tie back to NS3. 

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, darr said:

I earlier said something like this.

She created him to feel in the void.

So she made him to be as exactly as she would have wanted her son to be,still, have it in mind that if she reconnects with her son,tmshe will just kill him.

She created him to use him. So she is not different from the wolves out there who are after the company ,grandpa etc.

They all have the same motive.

Let's see how she will respond d as her work is getting out of control and oh my, I hate to see the disappointment if he realises that she was actually using him.

I must have missed it but did our robot knew he was created to replace the real NS for the mum till she reunites with her real son? 

Cos this will let us know what the mum was actually thinking and going to do if things spiral out of control.

He knows he was created to replace his human son not the part 'till reunite' part I think. Even I m not so sure about it. 

I think it's too early to judge mom at this point like I said she probably made the kill switch in previous versions as well. It's hard to believe she won't hesitate to kill the robot after meeting his real son. I can't even throw out my teddy bear I got for my 12th birthday lol. 

But yes once human namshin wakes up NS3 can be viewed as a threat to him. Assistant Ji said 'I don't care about anything as long as we can help NamShin even if he will never forgive me for that'. Why would he say that? Does that mean we have yet to see his dark side as well? Will he try to kill our robot for Human Nam Shin? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

About the kill switch: first, Mom is a scientist. He knows what the Singularity is, and considering how fast Namshin III is growing, she's also well aware of how dangerously close to It he's getting. The kill switch was probably the fail-safe system she originally implanted in case things went terribly wrong, or uncontrollably fast.

I'm a sci-fi writer in my own country, so I've been reflecting on the "Singularity" concept and AI's "recursive/exponential self-improvement" for a many years, as well as the "Uncanny Valley" mentioned by Namshin III himself. If you are not familiar with these concepts, consider that they are not part of the realm of science-fiction anymore: they are part of our present reality, and they're already shaping the future we are about to live in. Top scientists and entrepreneurs like Elon Musk, Stephen Hawking, Neil DeGrass Tyson and many others have put many efforts into sparking a public debate on this topics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_singularity

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_valley

Anyway... Does THIS remind you of a certain scene you've recently watched? :wink: Would Sophia take control, if Jack started doing some crazy stunts? She's cannot jump from car to car, yet, but maybe she can reach out for the kill switch herself. :D

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

WTH, international version didn't have the part where NSIII looked up breakup advice. makes me upset that if I hadn't checked out the Korean version, I would've missed such a great scene. Still don't get why there's a need for two versions...

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

Who else thinks it must’ve been awkward as hell shooting this kiss scene :lol: LOL, in front of the whole main cast, especially in front of the elders.

B51_F5957-2_F7_E-4566-8562-208690_FD08_F

A3_B937_F1-_F6_DB-4_EB2-_B00_B-_C2605135

• Like 2
  • LOL 13