Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

8 hours ago, triplem said:

Hopefully not same time slot or season

Hope so too! Read somewhere that Choi Ji Tae has been offered the male lead role. And it will be airing sometime in November.

Can read more here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/07/w-two-worlds-pd-returns-with-robot-rom-com/

Have not seen much fan reportings lately and SY seems to be partaking in other schedules too apart from filming. I need more news about this drama! :huh:

• Like 4

Uri SY looking so pretty :wub:

Here's another BTS for the drama. Can't wait for official teaser pictures and videos!

Credits: sunnieful

• Like 3

Any updated news about the broadcasting period/timeslot? Will it be the end of 2017 or the beginning of 2018? Hancinema and Viki still report it as November 2017, while Wikipedia says January 2018...
And what about the exact number of episodes? 16 or 18?

• Like 2

They are filming in Prague! 

I found this on Instagram:

"Are You Human Too" will be a 100% pre-produced drama and the target airing date will be early next year. The episode has increased from 16 to 18 episodes. This is not an official statement released by the production but from one of the main sponsors for the drama. - GSY International

• Like 5

In some scenes Nam Shin's mother seems to have short hair, in other scenes her hair is much longer... Time skip?

• Like 5

{Public Service Announcement}

For those who are missing the :heart: buttons, please proceed to the bottom of the page. There is a Theme button; click on it and choose Default instead of Soompi. There are a few emojis you can choose from, depending on the nature of the post. A Yay or a Nay :grin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/9/2017 at 3:28 PM, cadymcbronzie said:

An update by SKJ :)

I cannot bring myself to like that kind of haircut... It remembers me of Kim Soo Hyeon's (awful) one in You Who Came From The Stars!  :bawling: Let's hope that there'll be a time-skip and a change of hairstyle!  :anguished:

• Like 2

On 22/09/2017 at 5:22 AM, jerboa83 said:

Let's hope that there'll be a time-skip and a change of hairstyle!  :anguished:

I certainly hope so too... especially for an android, he must at least look dashing and a neat haircut :tongue:

• Like 2