Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Too bad Ye Na didn't end up with Shin. I started shipping them when she stopped being obsessed with him and actually started thinking. Huhu my ship sank. At least Ji Shin ship is sailing :w00t:

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

I wanted to write and read posts but I couldnt log in .. did you have the same problem guys?

Just now, crazyyo said:

Too bad Ye Na didn't end up with Shin. I started shipping them when she stopped being obsessed with him and actually started thinking. Huhu my ship sank. At least Ji Shin ship is sailing :w00t:

But I believe that Shin didnt like her so it was almost impossible for them to end up together.

• Like 9

Just now, ayoko094 said:

I wanted to write and read posts but I couldnt log in .. did you have the same problem guys?

We all did just a site error.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

I guess they gave the drama an open ending for the second season. Sadly the ratings weren't good so there won't be any season 2 :(

Why do you think that they gave an open-ending. For me its was happy ending.

Just now, chatterbox22 said:

Young Hoon, Shin and David look hilarious together :D Like approving uncles XD 

Haha, they will be the best uncles, they all got their happy ending and I am satsfied enough that human NS reedemed himself. 

• Like 8

Just now, crazyyo said:

I started to like her in the last few episodes. She was sure clingy and a snob initially. But she stuck by Shin all the way , and she realised that Shin was destroying himself. She did try to advise and stop him. She tried to be a voice of reason. So what happened to her ? maybe it's for the best they broke up, cause he never really liked her and it would be unfair to her.

Glad Ji - Shin reconciled!

• Like 12

I don’t know why but the ending didn’t satisfy me at all. It looks like a bit forced ending.  He died. Yeah... sad but realistic. He came back... plus he even can cry now. Well.. thats too much... :rolleyes:

• Like 10

1 minute ago, triplem said:

I started to like her in the last few episodes. She was sure clingy and a snob initially. But she stuck by Shin all the way , and she realised that Shin was destroying himself. She did try to advise and stop him. She tried to be a voice of reason. So what happened to her ? maybe it's for the best they broke up, cause he never really liked her and it would be unfair to her.

I am the most satisfied that this stupid Seo Jong Gil ended up in prison. I hope he'll rot in there forever. I am only sad that his minions didnt end up there.

2 minutes ago, tatusii said:

is he still NS3 or now NS4??

are they reboot him or make him from scratch ?

I believe that he is the same NS3. They fixed him.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, nooneor said:

I don’t know why but the ending didn’t satisfy me at all. It looks like a bit forced ending.  He died. Yeah... sad but realistic. He came back... plus he even can cry now. Well.. thats too much... :rolleyes:

We can only hope that they will explain it well with subs.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, ayoko094 said:

Why do you think that they gave an open-ending. For me its was happy ending.

Yes it's all fun and games until you realize Seo's out of jail OR giving orders from inside the jail :phew: He didn't show an ounce of regret till the end so yeah he is still a time bomb :unsure: lol anyway I'm glad it was a happy ending if we don't worry too much about jong gil. 

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

I liked that she was loyal but she wasn't the loving caring type at all where you don't listen to useless request to save that person from getting hurt. She changed after seeing Shin lashing out at Shin 3 and damaging his face, that's when I started liking her. like you said she realized Shin is destroying himself and tried stopping him. That's called true love imo. 

7 minutes ago, nooneor said:

Updated and improved software, it came with tear ducts :lol: yeah it was a bit too much i agree lol 

6 minutes ago, tatusii said:

is he still NS3 or now NS4??

are they reboot him or make him from scratch ?

Still NS3. They found him thanks to Shin's money and power (their words not mine). It took David a year to fix him.

What the hell happened to the ROOT CAUSE OF THIS WAR GRANDPA? Someone please tell me

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

Yes it's all fun and games until you realize Seo's out of jail OR giving orders from inside the jail :phew: He didn't show an ounce of regret till the end so yeah he is still a time bomb :unsure: lol anyway I'm glad it was a happy ending if we don't worry too much about jong gil. 

I liked that she was loyal but she wasn't the loving caring type at all where you don't listen to useless request to save that person from getting hurt. She changed after seeing Shin lashing out at Shin 3 and damaging his face, that's when I started liking her. like you said she realized Shin is destroying himself and tried stopping him. That's called true love imo. 

Updated and improved software, it came with tear ducts :lol: yeah it was a bit too much i agree lol 

Still NS3. They found him thanks to Shin's money and power (their words not mine). It took David a year to fix him.

What the hell happened to the ROOT CAUSE OF THIS WAR GRANDPA? Someone please tell me

I suppose that grandpa is in the nursery house, he had a dementia. 

We dont have to worry about Jong Gil - we may only hope that he'll rot in prison forever and thats all. But I hopedd (deeply in my head) that he was killed but anyway ..

Yes, this tear was a bit too much and I dont understand it anyway but I think that this tear was like a perfect ending. The title was Are you human too? It means that robot Shin, although he is a robot, deeply inside he is human. 

• Like 8

Haha i was wondering where everyone was earlier? I thought maybe this drama became too much for all of us and we decided to skip out on the finale :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

Just now, vangsweetie637 said:

Haha i was wondering where everyone was earlier? I thought maybe this drama became too much for all of us and we decided to skip out on the finale :joy:

Hahaha for a moment I thought the same :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

I think it would be beautiful if HNS and SB meet after a year(like they did in final ep) confront each other, share their pains, become friends and maybe one day their friendship turns into a romantic one... :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

Whoa. While catching up on episodes still:

Such an important device (Kill Switch) and SB just leaves it in her room, behind some pillows? 

Like..girl..really? Come on. :crazy:<_< it should not be hiding there. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

So it's happy ending and he can ..................... cry NS3 :blush:

and human NS becomes good guy in the end !

it is realllllyyyy   korean drama :grin:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

14 hours ago, sheza said:

hat's all and good but I still feel that a robot cannot learn unless there is some initial input into him.  Here lies the scariest part.  Who is the robot learning from?  The natural responses that the robot is seeing and learning.  In real life, many decisions are made with a human heart.

Human beings only learn with initial input just like NS3. If you leave a baby to fend for itself and give it no social input it won't know how to interact with people. They won't have many characteristics that you'd say all human beings should have. We're social learning creatures, and so is NS3.

Your brain rewires itself constantly based on new information. The different people around you, the media you consume, the experiences you have, where you live, the environment (weather) etc etc. Your brain is the 'human heart' that's making decisions for you at all times. We're just electrical signals. Very complicated electrical signals that differ per person, but electrical signals all the same. That's how AI is currently made, using our brains and how they function (particularly young children because they develop neural pathways based on external stimulus more frequently and faster and more efficiently) as a template. And because it's not developed in the exact same manner, with the same particles and atomic structure, and time even, it's not quite human. And NS3 isn't human, that's been his journey. Not pretending to be human but accepting that he's still his own person. A robot person with his own sense of self that's been made by the experiences he's had with so many people. He learned to feel things (or learned that he was feeling things all along) because he was treated like someone who has feelings. That's close to how when we grow we learn to control/articulate how we're feeling and learn what emotional responses/ social cues we should have in different scenarios. It's why kids act so weird lol.

To answer the question of who he's learning from? He said it in episode 17, he is who he is because of So Bong. She was the first person to tell him he had personhood. And just like a human being who might've been told they're just something to be used and to not act on their own, just that simple thing sparks something in their brains and starts changing how they think and act and see themselves. He's seeing and learning differently than we are because he's not human but conceptually it's the exact same. 

The drama is trying to challenge pretty much everything you said lol, so it's a good discussion to have. What is 'human'? Is it goodness? Because in that case Jong Gil isn't human at all. Is it just being born? Because in that case it's nothing special or anything to aspire to, like we've seen in the drama and like So Bong said, there are a lot of awful people. Not being human isn't a crime or lesser than it's just different. And the drama challenged us on what makes a person good or bad. NS3 will never be a human being but him learning to EXIST as his own person is similar and important. Nam Shin would've been much different if he got to be raised by his mom and dad. He'd probably be a lot like NS3. Parallel with NS3 whos a robot but the same rules apply, if he had someone 'raising' him who was bad he could've been hurting people. Like if he'd learned about the potential for personhood from bad people like Grandpa or Jong Gil for example. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

All in all this was a nice drama. Somewhere in the middle, or maybe all throughout, there were some plotholes and characters made really stupid mistakes that made me cringe. In the end everything went pretty well even though it was kind of rushed. NS3 deserved his happy ending, or maybe he's NS4 now? Sometimes watching this movie I really wished he'd just turn human pygmalion-style, but this is not a drama like that :D I only wonder about one thing though: Are they going to enter into a sexless marriage and adopt children? This is a little bit of a pity. Tbh I wished they had stayed very good and very loyal friends, but obviously romance is needed to draw an audience. Oh well. 

NS really behaved very irrationally and childishly throughout the drama, he was indirectly responsible for his own mother's death. When in the beginning he was just an innnocent child taken from his parents and treated less than a human being, trying to fend for himself, in the course of this bitter life he has turned into a very bitter and selfish person with aggressive tendencies. The thing I think was a pity the most was that despite his age (if he had been a teenager I would have understood him more), he had no idea what he wanted. He just lashed out and tried to hurt everybody he thought was hurting him, and didn't care what consequences that might have for himself. I'll just hope that after all this he can let go a bit and become a more mature person. Thank god his hyung has always stayed by his side and will never abandon him, not that he appreciated that adequately...

• Like 12