Quantcast
Jump to content
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Recommended Posts

Honestly at this point I'm hoping this NS3 creation was all a NS dream. A battle between who he was and who he was supposed to be. And he wakes up redeems himself from his past behaviour, reconciles with Dr. Oh and meets SB again :tired:

  • Like 6
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, topazeyedgirl said:

Honestly at this point I'm hoping this NS3 creation was all a NS dream. A battle between who he was and who he was supposed to be. And he wakes up redeems himself from his past behaviour, reconciles with Dr. Oh and meets SB again :tired:

I hope so...:bawling:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Nooooo this isnt real Sin fault, sure his arrogance made him use the kill switch on NS3 but the real person whom killed their mother is Seo. Nooooo Sin was used by Seo to get to NS3 and prove that robots are dangerous...how ironic is that? 

 

But @crazyyo you have a point there if real Sin ever goes back on the right track he will be forever guilty. 

Seo is doing this so he can take the company and the only way to do that is to prove that the designs of robots is dangerous. He killed Dr Oh and blaming NS3 for it and now is bribing YH for the company as he has the real Sin.  Seo is so darn evil and my bet he'll kill real Sin the minute he has the company. 

 

Here's the preview 

 

 

 

 

 

It's definitely not Shin's fault but Seo's wrongdoings but they both were separated for 20 years and now the writer freaking killed her? While Shin lived all this time imaginary talking with mom like "I grew up well mom" and she died while they both were on worse terms In which universe does it makes sense?

Also how ironic it is that Shin's last words to mom was you have lost another chance to reconcile with your son (something like that) while it was actually the other way around :bawling: 

Why did I even watch this stupid drama :bawling:

  • Like 2
  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know Dr Oh is dead and I'm in denial mode thinking that may be she isn't dead! Please writer let it be a plot twist  I beg you! :bawling: 

Anyone who can read korean and tell me that the article doesn't mention Oh is dead!

 

xznkRIl.jpg

 

:bawling:

  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

I know Dr Oh is dead and I'm in denial mode thinking that may be she isn't dead! Please writer let it be a plot twist  I beg you! :bawling: 

Anyone who can read korean and tell me that the article doesn't mention Oh is dead!

 

 

it says "robot murder the artificial intelligent reseacher" :frown:

  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

t's definitely not Shin's fault but Seo's wrongdoings but they both were separated for 20 years and now the writer freaking killed her? While Shin lived all this time imaginary talking with mom like "I grew up well mom" and she died while they both were on worse terms In which universe does it makes sense?

Also how ironic it is that Shin's last words to mom was you have lost another chance to reconcile with your son (something like that) while it was actually the other way around :bawling: 

Why did I even watch this stupid drama :bawling:

I feel your pain too. With just one ep left it doesnt look like a happy ever after. Mom doesnt look like she somehow survive it. Im scared to watch the finale now :bawling:  I wonder if @stroppyse can translate this article that you captured. Please let us know if mom is well? 

Spoiler

xznkRIl.jpg&key=34920551c75705dbc1ee984a

 

Ok my heart just fell and shattered...drama-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937 this is the actress IG update and her caption on google translates says "Sorry to go first" boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@triplem I was so busy with real life (school started again and I had to go to the doctor) that I had no time to read the recap nor watch it RAW. Honestly, I doubt that Dr. Oh is dead. Maybe that's the twist. In order to stop Seo, they have to make him believe that he achieved his goal.

On the other hand, I am not mad at the writer for this because I have kept writing that history will repeat itself. 20 years ago, Seo killed NS's father hence I had sensed that someone would die. NS believed Seo's lie, when the latter blamed his grandfather, by losing his mother, he might realize that Seo has always wanted to kill him.

@crazyyo I do think that NS will come to his senses. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know why people try defending NS's acts !

If you are good, you'll be good forever !

Look YH; even bad people approach him but he's always loyal to NS 

until the day he can't anymore !

NS characters are not good in the beginning : do not work hard, always fighting outside, drugs .....

unstable man so he will be shaked easily by evil people like Seo

So stop protecting him !

I want saying like YH   " NS shoudn't has woken up "

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@triplem I was so busy with real life (school started again and I had to go to the doctor) that I had no time to read the recap nor watch it RAW. Honestly, I doubt that Dr. Oh is dead. Maybe that's the twist. In order to stop Seo, they have to make him believe that he achieved his goal.

On the other hand, I am not mad at the writer for this because I have kept writing that history will repeat itself. 20 years ago, Seo killed NS's father hence I had sensed that someone would die. NS believed Seo's lie, when the latter blamed his grandfather, by losing his mother, he might realize that Seo has always wanted to kill him.

@crazyyo I do think that NS will come to his senses. 

He would but it's hard to imagine living the life he would live with both mom and dad dead especially since the last thing he did was being rude to her. he longed for her for 20 years and couldn't even say a proper goodbye to her. I can't imagine living with that guilt for the rest of my life, it gives me stress just thinking about it. 

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

I wonder if @stroppyse can translate this article that you captured. Please let us know if mom is well? 

 

It looks as if she's dead. The article on the phone is titled <Victim of a Robot Murderer, Wanted to Research Pure Human Intellect>. It implies that she's dead, and they think that the robot has killed her, I think.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@crazyyo It says she is dead. But what?! They think NS3 killed her? Because it says ‘Someone report the police that a robot attacked to a human but when police arrived the crime scene the victim had dead already’ 

 

?!?!

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, nooneor said:

@crazyyo It says she is dead. But what?! They think NS3 killed her? Because it says ‘Someone report the police that a robot attacked to a human but when police arrived the crime scene the victim had dead already’ 

 

?!?!

It's because seo called police saying that the robot killed a person. I have no idea how will they wrap up everything :tears:

  • Like 1
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dang in recent years all the dramas I enjoyed always ended poorly what luck! Argh.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

He would but it's hard to imagine living the life he would live with both mom and dad dead especially since the last thing he did was being rude to her. he longed for her for 20 years and couldn't even say a proper goodbye to her. I can't imagine living with that guilt for the rest of my life, it gives me stress just thinking about it. 

But I do think that his mother didn't die. By using the media, YH might make Seo believe that he succeeded. He will use NS again...  However, I sense that Seo's crime from 20 years ago will resurface.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

But I do think that his mother didn't die. By using the media, YH might make Seo believe that he succeeded. He will use NS again...  However, I sense that Seo's crime from 20 years ago will resurface.

The way they shot the scene like apologizing and all and saying tell shin I m leaving him alone once again, and sorry I couldn't go back with you, I m pretty sure she is dead. I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT AND SHE IS ALIVE! :crazy: 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

I feel your pain too. With just one ep left it doesnt look like a happy ever after. Mom doesnt look like she somehow survive it. Im scared to watch the finale now :bawling:  I wonder if @stroppyse can translate this article that you captured. Please let us know if mom is well? 

  Hide contents

 

Ok my heart just fell and shattered...drama-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937 this is the actress IG update and her caption on google translates says "Sorry to go first" boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

 

 

 

First?!?!?!? Does that mean there will be more dying? Somebody hold me :triumph:

 

EDIT: sorry @bebebisous33 and thank you for editing my post! 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to be so stressed 'til the finale episode! 

Gosh! I really feel the mom is dead since she had that convo with NS3 then they will use her death as turning point for NS to come into his senses.

Somehow, I feel that after mom's death the 2 Shins will come together and put SJG's richard simmons in jail.

The last twist of the drama will be whether NS3 can overcome this 2nd kill switch...

I feel like he could cos the mom inserted a new chip maybe that chip has more advanced machine learning that can thwart off the system shutdown when the kill switch is triggered again. That NS3's new chip adapted to undo the shutdown process from the first kill switch initiated so now his body knows what to do when a kill switch is triggered again.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...