Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Just now, crazyyo said:

No matter how bad shin was this is way too much! what was the writer thinking? I mean Shin is never going to be ok now! 

i agree! he'll even be worse with regret!

it really looks like she's dead! but then when shin got hit he had so much blood but he was in a coma...could she be in a coma too? but it looks like they really killed her off!

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

Just now, crazyyo said:

No matter how bad shin was this is way too much! what was the writer thinking? I mean Shin is never going to be ok now! 

So we have to relook at all the ending scenarios . Human NS won’t be redeemed. He’s the ultimate villain , a product of  old man’s greed and selfishness. 

• Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, sandjh said:

what!!! ns3 only has 59 minutes until complete shutdown

i hope mum has a backup haha

far out jong gil is there.....looks like hes going to do something big

omg jong gil killed dr oh

containers fell on. her head, she was saving ns3 but ns3 couldve protected her or smashed the containers away or something :(! where is hns? :o 

jong gil is calling the police saying ns3 killed her

i hope hns was actually there and could be a witness? :( 

I think he was kidnapped way before it happened. No matter how much he disliked mom at that point he would have never let her die!

RELAX IT'S A DRAMA!IT'S A DRAMA!IT'S A DRAMA!IT'S A DRAMA! RELAX RELAX RELAX IT'S JUST A FREAKING DRAMA! I'm too sad !!!!!!!!!!!:bawling::(

• Sad 5
  • LOL 2

Just now, sandjh said:

i agree! he'll even be worse with regret!

it really looks like she's dead! but then when shin got hit he had so much blood but he was in a coma...could she be in a coma too? but it looks like they really killed her off!

The way they shot the scene she is dead, there were even articles about it and Ye Na asked her dad if he killed dr oh!

Anyone tell me the name of writer so I won't watch any of her dramas next! I hate angst from the core of my heart

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Did Dr Oh die trying to save Shin III? Does Shin III really have less than hour to live? Did human Shin see his mom dying? 

What a mess. Seo wants to make Shin III look like a monster who killed human... Aish my head hurts 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Just now, triplem said:

So we have to relook at all the ending scenarios . Human NS won’t be redeemed. He’s the ultimate villain , a product of  old man’s greed and selfishness. 

quite bad ending in my opinion. He would redeem because he found the truth Seo killed both his parents? nope not buying it. Also I know its a robot vs human drama but did the writer really have to show it that way that robots are better than humans? Why just why did she have to make a pitiful character and make him evil? I mean we already had SEO! I kind of pitted him because he was stuck between chiarman and his son! WE DIDN'T NEED ANOTHER VILLIAN! Even if Shin comes back to the right track will he ever be able to live with whatever happened? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, crazyyo said:

quite bad ending in my opinion. He would redeem because he found the truth Seo killed both his parents? nope not buying it. Also I know its a robot vs human drama but did the writer really have to show it that way that robots are better than humans? Why just why did she have to make a pitiful character and make him evil? I mean we already had SEO! I kind of pitted him because he was stuck between chiarman and his son! WE DIDN'T NEED ANOTHER VILLIAN! Even if Shin comes back to the right track will he ever be able to live with whatever happened? 

Exactly . They didn’t have to push him to be so nasty right to the end. Do you think he’ll end up destroying himself ? It feels like it . 

@bebebisous33 @jerboa83 Any thoughts as to where we are headed ?

ThAnks @jeonghyang @Kasmic @crazyyo for the live caps 

• Like 6

It's terrible, I hope that the dr oh can survive, will be too hard for human SHIN,:cold_sweat: he could not even make peace with her. He waited so many years before finally getting to see her and that damn accident he had in the first episode changed everything in his life, it's horrible even if he is sometimes so mean and stupid

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Live caps complete in drama milk for everyone’s liking..

https://www.dramamilk.com/are-you-human-too-kdrama-live-recap-episode-33-and-34/

my mind is about it go insane cause this show is just so unpredictable. Tomorrow’s the last episode but i have zero clue how they’ll wrap everything up. I’m guessing So Bong already feels that something ain’t right

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Omg my ship is dead! Dr Oh and David! 

Probably NS will go crazy and kill Seo. Or make himself killed. So sad that he wont get his happy ending. :tears:

What if NS3 dies while trying to save NS? 

• Sad 4

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

Exactly . They didn’t have to push him to be so nasty right to the end. Do you think he’ll end up destroying himself ? It feels like it . 

@bebebisous33 @jerboa83 Any thoughts as to where we are headed ?

ThAnks @jeonghyang @Kasmic @crazyyo for the live caps 

No, If I'm not wrong (I couldn't concentrate at preview coz my head was spinning lol) Seo has kidnapped him. You know the state where a person just gives up because they have lost everything? I guess he would live like that.

From dramamilk

Umma – My good son, when I made you, I was really happy. The promise that we go back together….I am sorry that I did not keep it. Please tell Shin that I am leaving him alone again.

Yup dead :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

Episode 35-36 Preview

https://www.vlive.tv/video/83533

Translation (from Drama Milk):

YN – I read about Dr. Oh.
JG – What? Do you think I did it? Get some fresh air.
YN – It’s definitely appa.
YH – Where is Shin?
YH – WHERE IS SHIN!
JG – Give me the chairmans stock if you don’t want me to kill Shin.
NS3 – I want to cry like a human.
NS3 – 11 hours…12 minutes… the kill switch is activated again.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 2

I'm also feeling like it'll just be a not so good ending !! I was also thinking there would be some good vibes between ns3 and hns/some sort of redemption for him at the end but it doesnt look like it anymore! ns3 looks like he might not survive and hns will blame him partly for not saving his mother! 

Soo atm it looks like none of our main characters will end well? so bong - loses her robot, hns - still pretty much the same flat 'evil' character with no redemption, ns3 - deactivated ? :( 

• Sad 4

What is thiiis? The writer keep make Human NS being evil jerks:angry:

Please make some happy ending for human NS or kill him instead

I'm so frustrated why the writer make human NS like this all the time

Please writernim make human NS redeemed

Sorry for my bad english:sweatingbullets:

• Sad 5

At the end of the day while seeing this cut , I think mum showed she loved both her Shins equally. They were both her creations . She sacrificed herself for NS3, she did not see him as just a machine 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

Writer-nim has no chill?!!!

NS will regret not knowing his mom for the rest of his life!

So is the writer going to make this the turning point of the story to redeem NS? 

NS will save NS3 from being imprisoned or destroyed so they can work together and put SJG in jail to avenge their mom?!!

• Like 4

Nooooo this isnt real Sin fault, sure his arrogance made him use the kill switch on NS3 but the real person whom killed their mother is Seo. Nooooo Sin was used by Seo to get to NS3 and prove that robots are dangerous...how ironic is that? 

But @crazyyo you have a point there if real Sin ever goes back on the right track he will be forever guilty. 

32 minutes ago, chatterbox22 said:

What a mess. Seo wants to make Shin III look like a monster who killed human... Aish my head hurt

Seo is doing this so he can take the company and the only way to do that is to prove that the designs of robots is dangerous. He killed Dr Oh and blaming NS3 for it and now is bribing YH for the company as he has the real Sin.  Seo is so darn evil and my bet he'll kill real Sin the minute he has the company. 

Here's the preview 

But Im sure in NS3 system they can recall what happened to Dr Oh and that it wasnt NS3 fault.  Poor Dr Oh, a mother's love that is so misunderstood esp by her real son. I sure hopes she lives

13cb0230132f67768513bc2b38dfb0f2.png

This scene Im sorry overshadowed the love scenes of NS3 and SB today. :bawling: Such bad timing for so many hugs and a peck to this heartbreaking scene....writer nim what were you thinking??? :crazy:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

I don't understand Dr Oh made the kill switch SURE she could have deactivated it as well no???? I feel bad for each and every character of this show except jongil and Grandpa!

• Like 6