Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

58 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Off topic.. but mom beauty is life goal. Shes 50 something and prettier than us lol...

I first noticed her as Jang Geun Suk's mummy in You are Beautiful and although she was an "absent mum" in her own world of lost romance that "damaged" him emotionally, I couldn't help but find her attractive and quite elegant in the way she carried herself. Classy. She's got good genes probably.

• Like 6

@Lawyerh The only thing that caught my eye is that mom will have an important role in the ending. (And yup I wanna look like her when I’m her age too haha..she’s considered the beauty standard for Miss Korea contestants...)

Unfortunately I won’t be able to join you all for live-streaming the finale, as I’m going out of town... :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 4
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Pavla Osminskaya said:

why human is a bad boy? is he a main hero?:expressionless: no human is a second lead:(from the beginning to the end

I supose there are two main leads - human and robot NamShin

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

31 minutes ago, ayoko094 said:

I supose there are two main leads - human and robot NamShin

No. Human Nam Shin seems to be the main antagonist? Or Seo Jeong Gil?

We all already knew that Nam Shin 3 is the main lead. Human Nam Shin keeps harming NS3 makes me think that Human Nam Shin is presented as antagonist? Moreover, I can't say him as one of the main leads as he only has his story for about half of the drama.

But in episode 14 and 16 he is the center of the story. A bit of confusion here. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, crazyyo said:

What's written below in korean, if anyone can translate :wub:

It just says "Human NamShin what are you doing again? "

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

On 8/1/2018 at 8:05 PM, jerboa83 said:

I had so much fan editing this brand-new fan mv! :lol:

Do you remember the chase scene at the end of Short Circuit? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oST8DHOjwbI)Do you remember KITT, the AI supercar from Knight Rider? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edAw4CYC6Js; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiwZwbDSE_Y Well, I certainly do, and the director and the writer of "Are You Human Too?" probably do, too. (Mach reminds me of KITT, even if Mach doesn't talk with a British accent and doesn't have a cheeky attitude...)! 

@chatterbox22 @triplem @chunnie36 @moonlover399993 @Ayame @vettac @nooneor @lilyphenix @PororoQueen

Don't you think that N3 seemed to suffer from PSD after almost murdering Chairman Nam and Sobong? He feels guilty and he's scared to get close to humans again... The idea of a PTSD-struck AI remembers me of this scene from the above mentioned Knight Rider:

Hi Hi Hi:wub:

Thanks for calling me out @jerboa83 <3 It's been a long time since I posted in the thread (almost 3 years), but AYHT made me comeback ))

I looove NS3 so muchie, it is so sad to think that manual control which NSH used on him caused PTSD. To think of it, it could be true cuz when a boy bumped into him and strarted cryin he hasn't done anything to comfort him, even SB noticed it(( Hope, it won't last long and be eventually gone.

By the way,   I  saw a one comment in my native sns saying that can't understand how people can sympathize with machine?

stating that is insane to love a robot... Today he can be good, and tomorrow he can be programmed as a killer.

BUT, after I read all this, I saw a note below. Turned out that this person just read comments all this time and has not even watch  the drama *facepalm* :tired:

Geez, I was ready to confront  him ...:D

ps; I love reading all your and fellow chingu's insights here!!!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, crazyyo said:

Lmao this reminded me of Nam Shin :lol:

Monday come quickly :ph34r:

Yup, exactly Namshin lol

It seems like i will hate Monday again after this drama ends haha

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. TQ
  • Like 7

On 8/1/2018 at 10:05 AM, jerboa83 said:

I had so much fan editing this brand-new fan mv! :lol:

Do you remember the chase scene at the end of Short Circuit? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oST8DHOjwbI)Do you remember KITT, the AI supercar from Knight Rider? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edAw4CYC6Js; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiwZwbDSE_Y Well, I certainly do, and the director and the writer of "Are You Human Too?" probably do, too. (Mach reminds me of KITT, even if Mach doesn't talk with a British accent and doesn't have a cheeky attitude...)! 

Don't you think that N3 seemed to suffer from PSD after almost murdering Chairman Nam and Sobong? 

Hi @jerboa83 I apologize for the late reply, I haven't been online much this week! :)

It's interesting, because I did compare Mach to KITT (in my head), but reading your post I'm also now comparing KITT to NS3, who contrary to Mach, has definitely developed an attitude, haha! Loved the video! Now I don't know how I'll manage waiting until Monday to see more of our lovely robot's exploits. And yes, I agree with you, NS3 is exhibiting symptoms of PTSD. He was traumatized by his actions, from almost killing the grandfather and So Bong, and he was traumatized by losing control of himself because of the manual control. Since he thinks those people might still be in danger, even though he successfully hacked into himself, we can tell he is afraid and doesn't trust himself around humans anymore. It's almost as if he's afraid of himself too (you remember the scene with the crying kid?). Now, he's the one who needs hugs. I'll gladly volunteer, hahaha! :P:D

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Since I m bored and Monday is far away (at least it feels like this). How about we all predict what's the ending going to be? :P

I think mom will disable the kill switch before any harm is done. Either Shin 3 will become the ceo? Or may be young hoon? If he survived. As for Shin I have no idea, same for jong gil. 

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

Since I m bored and Monday is far away (at least it feels like this). How about we all predict what's the ending going to be? :P

I think mom will disable the kill switch before any harm is done. Either Shin 3 will become the ceo? Or may be young hoon? If he survived. As for Shin I have no idea, same for jong gil. 

Shin leaves the country with his mother. Jong Gil ends up alone or even dies.  I have the impression that JYH might become the CEO because I doubt that the directors would accept a robot as CEO. However, JYH might accept this position because he is helped by NS3. Since he has NS3 by his side, he won't be unhappy and lonely. 

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Shin leaves the country with his mother. Jong Gil ends up alone or even dies.  I have the impression that JYH might become the CEO because I doubt that the directors would accept a robot as CEO. However, JYH might accept this position because he is helped by NS3. Since he has NS3 by his side, he won't be unhappy and lonely. 

I hope JYH becomes the chairman that man is smart. I hope Shin goes back after doing something worthy of praise and redeeming himself. I don't want him to go back saying yeah I have lost everything and I have no other option left here so I should just go with mommy. 

NS3 will probably become instructor at the gym with So Bong lol. TinCan gym.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Seo Kang Joon is such an excellent actor indeed! :blush:

As NS he always looks at villianous Seo with so much DISDAIN that I'm very sure he was just just PLAYING ALONG with him in his evil schemes. I am confident he will betray Seo in the end and EXPOSE him in the end. I'm convinced that he'll turn against Seo later especially after the way the camera pans on his facial expression everytime after his conversation with Seo. SKJ is acting brilliantly here. He has to act evil to win over Seo knowing how unscrupulous Seo is. That will be the biggest TWIST at the end of this drama. :D

I've stopped commenting here for sometime as I'm one of a few here (not in other sites though) who believes he is REDEEMABLE! You can really feel for NS from the way SKJ acts as NS. B)

Anyway, I'm too busy to write thesis so I wont be able to defend myself as it is only my opinion.There's a lot to write about why he acted the way he is acting. I have studied psychology but I have NO TIME to dwell into that subject further here. We need a real psychiatrist to explain further and deeper. :D

I believe in giving poor "troubled souls" like NS chances. So I strongly believe NS will be redeemed in the end! 

NS FIGHTING!:heart:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gladys57 said:

Seo Kang Joon is such an excellent actor indeed! :blush:

As NS he always looks at villianous Seo with so much DISDAIN that I'm very sure he was just just PLAYING ALONG with him in his evil schemes. I am confident he will betray Seo in the end and EXPOSE him in the end. He has to act evil to win over Seo knowing how unscrupulous Seo is. That will be the biggest TWIST at the end of this drama. :D

I've stopped commenting here for sometime as I'm one of a few here (not in other sites though) who believes he is REDEEMABLE! You can really feel for NS from the way SKJ acts as NS. He's showing compassion bit by bit afterall. B)

Anyway, I'm too busy to write thesis so I wont be able to defend myself as it is only my opinion.There's a lot to write about why he acted the way he is acting. I have studied psychology but I have NO TIME to dwell into that subject further here. We need a real psychiatrist to explain further and deeper. :D

I believe in giving poor "troubled souls" like NS chances. So I strongly believe NS will be redeemed in the end! 

NS FIGHTING!:heart:

He knows Seo's intentions, he clearly knows that seo is using him and will drop him off the cliff once he gets what he wants. They both are using each other. I'm sure Shin also had a plan to get rid of Seo but Ji jumped in and this is kind of funny if he thinks Shin is too dumb to win from Seo so he took it in his hands to save him from destroying himself. 

As for Nam Shin, I find him the most interesting character of the show may be that's why I like him so much. He does horrible stuff but the writer keeps on showing his compassionate and humane side in each episode. That's why I desperately want him to redeem and to leave korea with no regrets whatsoever. Like you said he is a 'troubled soul' I haven't studied psychology but I still find characters like these so interesting and I find it hard to hate on them. NS fighting :sweatingbullets:

P.s Seo kang joon has done an absolutely amazing job in this drama and I already can't wait for his new drama 'the third charm'. He is so handsome and gorgeous! 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1