Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

5 minutes ago, kdramafan43v3r said:

So true! Instead of being an anchor for NS to be a better person, both the mom and YH were enablers of his terrible actions towards himself and others. What's even more ironic they placed their faith in NS even with knowing NS3 is the more humane one while NS is drowning in hatred, mistrust and bitterness....what does it even say about them? They may have good intentions but definitely a bad judge of character... 

In my opinion, they are just blinded by their affection towards NS. Maybe since they started accepting NS3 as a real human (brother/son), they thought that NS would be just like NS3, once he wakes up. JYH thought that NS would also change for the better. 

What bothered me is that they kept pushing NS to replace NS3 out of fear that NGH might decide to replace NS3 as heir. When he was old enough, he could have become what his grandfather wanted him to be... so that once he is the CEO, he can look for his mother. Unlike him, ORR knew what her son was doing. She had his pictures which shows that she never forgot him and was interested in him. I didn't like that JYH started acting behind KSB's back, he abused her trust. He helped NS without helping NS3/KSB. 

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

In my opinion, they are just blinded by their affection towards NS. Maybe since they started accepting NS3 as a real human (brother/son), they thought that NS would be just like NS3, once he wakes up. JYH thought that NS would also change for the better. 

What bothered me is that they kept pushing NS to replace NS3 out of fear that NGH might decide to replace NS3 as heir. When he was old enough, he could have become what his grandfather wanted him to be... so that once he is the CEO, he can look for his mother. Unlike him, ORR knew what her son was doing. She had his pictures which shows that she never forgot him and was interested in him. I didn't like that JYH started acting behind KSB's back, he abused her trust. He helped NS without helping NS3/KSB. 

While it's true that emotional attachments did cloud their judgement, I just hope sooner rather than later they will realize their mistake that condoning NS' horrible attitude will only bring him more harm than good and they should and must do whatever it takes to steer him away from this path of destructive behavior. 

I wonder what would it take for NS to finally see the light? Or will he ever? I feel like ORR may end up sacrificing her life for NS to finally see past all the hatred and bitterness he has harbored through the years...

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

After reading the recap on Dramamilk I totally agree that ShinH is the most human of all Shins.

Nothing say human more than trying to kill a woman for liking someone more than she like you.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 3

29 minutes ago, kdramafan43v3r said:

I wonder what would it take for NS to finally see the light? Or will he ever? I feel like ORR may end up sacrificing her life for NS to finally see past all the hatred and bitterness he has harbored through the years...

Either ORR or YH. I really hope none dies in the end but I don't think the ending is going to be that simple. Someone's going to sacrifice for sure to bring back Shin's senses and I feel like it would be either laura or younghoon (yh has more chances)

• Like 6
  • Sad 5

I hate it that instead of getting to see both Shin work together, I have to keep watching them go against each other, particularly NS.

I thought i will get to see them work together like twin brothers. But if anything, it's like watching a jealous twin fight over the sweeter one :crazy: imagine how much different it would have been if these two were a dynamic team. But of course, that's not what we are getting <_<

Last episode tomorrow. Let's see how this all ends..better make sense too! I hate a staring contest ending, an open one and most of all, one that makes no sense!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, jerboa83 said:

Read both and loved them. Especially the first one. Fantastic narrative. Put into words those silent bits and facial expressions that make us wonder. Absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for sharing @jerboa83 :heart:

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I hate it that instead of getting to see both Shin work together, I have to keep watching them go against each other, particularly NS.

I thought i will get to see them work together like twin brothers. But if anything, it's like watching a jealous twin fight over the sweeter one :crazy: imagine how much different it would have been if these two were a dynamic team. But of course, that's not what we are getting <_<

I will wait until the last episode to put all my insight together. As of now, I am still not rooting for NS. 

Did Shin3 go against ShinH?

The recap left that out. 

One of the Shins need to be reprogrammed not to be a menace to society. I wonder which one?

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

Either ORR or YH. I really hope none dies in the end but I don't think the ending is going to be that simple. Someone's going to sacrifice for sure to bring back Shin's senses and I feel like it would be either laura or younghoon (yh has more chances)

Yeah, it would be too simple if no one dies. I've accepted that someone will die. The shocker would be if both (YH & ORR) dies for some reason cos it's NS' fault, that NS3 didn't get there on time to save (ORR or YH or both)?

I feel like the last 3 episodes would deal with NS' redemption, NS3 finally being a fully evolved sentient being wherein he can even fight against/hack against the kill switch and last would be how they will resolve the NS3-SB love story. 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, kdramafan43v3r said:

Yeah, it would be too simple if no one dies. I've accepted that someone will die. The shocker would be if both (YH & ORR) dies for some reason cos it's NS' fault, that NS3 didn't get there on time to save (ORR or YH or both)?

I feel like the last 3 episodes would deal with NS' redemption, NS3 finally being a fully evolved sentient being wherein he can even fight against/hack against the kill switch and last would be how they will resolve the NS3-SB love story. 

I really hope we get a simple ending in that case. This drama is full of angst I m almost regretting watching it in the first place. Younghoon and seo are going head to head in next episodes because apparently shin is dumb as richard simmons and has already forgotten seo tried to kill him and now he is letting seo control him either this or he is mad genious who is playing double game of taking down grandpa and seo in one shot (I HIGHLY DOUBT this is the case), in any case yh is not leaving shin's side thus putting him in dangerous position since seo wants shin gone and with yh in between them that's not possible.

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, hushhh said:

Did Shin3 go against ShinH?

The recap left that out. 

One of the Shins need to be reprogrammed not to be a menace to society. I wonder which one?

Lol. Sorry. I should clarify myself.

No, NS3 have not gone against ShinH per say. I just feel like i keep watching the unnecessary tension between NS3 and NS especially NS towards NS3. Although I will say that NS3 is more than willing to help ShinH except when it comes to SB directly. I was expecting them to work more like a team instead of rivals. 

I was hoping i will see a less menacing ShinH. He still hasn't earned my complete affection. I have no concrete attachment to him, emotionally. Perhaps, this is because of the way his character is being developed :unsure:<_<

8 minutes ago, Ayame said:

@vangsweetie637 @nooneor It's ending next week, not this week.

Omo. Is it next week? Even better. Here i was thinking the pace is pretty rushed if it was the ending tomorrow :) thanks.

• Like 7

Thanks to the hug and tear rule implanted in NamSin3‘s memory i have a great deal of hope that NS3 and So Bong will have a happy ending....after NAmSin3 seen and felt a tear drop from So bong he finally remembers who is So bong and what she meant to him!
  • Like 9

And here I thought that NS3' words on the rooftop got through to his human brother and he finally understood that what he does to NS3 is the same thing his Grandpa has done to him all this time. Taking away his free will and making him into a puppet. But alas his childish egoism and low self-esteem overruled that little sense that was left.

He is starting to go crazy. And he totally crossed the line trying to hurt someone using someone else's hands just like the coward that he is.

• Like 10

3 hours ago, jerboa83 said:

Whaaa! They are really well-written. Especially the first one. Loved it. Thank you so much for sharing!

When it comes to today's episode... Why did this jerk Nam Shin want to choke my precious So Bong not even once but twice?! Is he totally nuts? And why Laura and Young Hoon are just standing still and letting him do whatever he wants? I can understand many things but he is using Nam Shin III as a weapon and without hesitation he hurt So Bong using  Nam Shin III's hands. That was just too cruel. On top of that he WAS WATCHING this. Did he really want to kill her? I had no idea that I would say that but honestly I preffered when Ye Na had more screen time than human Nam Shin. 

I will write more after watching the episode with subs. I need to calm down XD

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, chatterbox22 said:

And why Laura and Young Hoon are just standing still and letting him do whatever he wants? I can understand many things but he is using Nam Shin III as a weapon and without hesitation he hurt So Bong using  Nam Shin III's hands. That was just too cruel. On top of that he WAS WATCHING this. Did he really want to kill her? I had no idea that I would say that but honestly I preffered when Ye Na had more screen time than human Nam Shin. 

YH let him do what he want on the condition that he did not hurt people, and when he did that’s why YH gave him an ultimatum. 

I know NS is a psychopath and the hate for him is not unwarranted, but I still think it’s early to write him off as unredeemable...as many are doing so (not necessarily here but other places on the internet)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

YH let him do what he want on the condition that he did not hurt people, and when he did that’s why YH gave him an ultimatum. 

I know NS is a psychopath and the hate for him is not unwarranted, but I still think it’s early to write him off as unredeemable...as many are doing so (not necessarily here but other places on the internet)

I really want him to redeem himself. I hope he will but I am just so mad that he deliberately hurt So Bong and on top of that made Nam Shin III do that :( 

I hope that Youn Hoon will do something after learning about Shin using Nam Shin III to hurt So Bong. 

• Like 8

So much Love for NS3 - so much hate or dislike for NS -

and me is just like -

You are doing a wonderful Job Seo Kang Joon! Your acting is so great!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

So much Love for NS3 - so much hate or dislike for NS -

and me is just like -

You are doing a wonderful Job Seo Kang Joon! Your acting is so great!

Yes, I am like that too .. Its so fascinating that one actor acts so well two different people and one of them receives haitred while the other one love. If Kang Joon wont receive award for the best actor I will be very sad :D

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3