Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Hmm I don’t like what NS seems to be doing. Mum overhears his conversation with YeNa . She asked what’s this about working with Seo. Ns looks like he doesn’t care what she thinks

Seo meets old man. 

Then JYH bumps into NS3 & SB at the office. JYH remembers what NS said to him , Ji feels conflicted. NS3 calls him hyung but his response was cold & just formal 

NS3 came to meet the self drive team for discussion.

• Like 6

grtandpa with Ji and NS3 (Pretty sure it's NS)

Yes it is NS! He isn't wearing watch, they are probably talking about company transfer matters. Grandpa didn't realize it at first but as he left he realized it's real Shin

• Like 7

The self drive team have lunch , mum ends up joining them. NS3 acting as Shin speaks nicely to mum.( surely she will miss this Shin more ) 

Old man has lunch with Ji. Something old man says makes Ji conflicted. NS3 joins them. Hmm. I think it’s not NS3, seems like NS. Omo it is ! He even drinks . Old man realises it from the movement of his hand . Ji realises it too. nS says yes it’s the real Shin. He’s got that angry expression. Wow he can flip flop btwn NS3 expression & his own.

• Like 6

Ji is worried . Old man came back into the room . I think Ji is wondering what he should do . He leaves the room to the old man & Shin to talk.  What was the conversation here @butterflyeffect he even ask about dad. Old man of course knows this is the real Shin . Don’t know if NS realises grandad knows everything :D 

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, triplem said:

Old man has lunch with Ji. Something old man says makes Ji conflicted. NS3 joins them. Hmm. I think it’s not NS3, seems like NS. Omo it is ! He even drinks . Old man realises it from the movement of his hand . Ji realises it too. nS says yes it’s the real Shin. He’s got that angry expression. Wow he can flip flop btwn NS3 expression & his own.

HCcM4aY.gif

Spoiler

zCcel4Y.gif

bUxF0Zb.gif

"Ji is worried . Old man came back into the room . I think Ji is wondering what he should do . He leaves the room to the old man & Shin to talk.  What was the conversation here @butterflyeffect he even ask about dad. Old man of course knows this is the real Shin . Don’t know if NS realises grandad knows everything. "

hYuKMY5.gif

Spoiler

21VB2GX.gif

Bi5Le9q.gif

• Like 5

@triplem He wanted to know what his dad was like. grandpa asks NS what he wants with the company and he said he’s going to sell it piece by piece (then says he’s joking) obvs not though lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Shin asked Ji if he wants the postion and Ji got real angry even yelled at Shin. He compared him to robot I guess so Shin got real mad. And please don't tell me Shin is interested in So BONG that would be the worst Plot twist I would ever see

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Ji & NS talk . Wow the talk is intense . NS is questioning ji’s loyalty . Even ask if Ji wants to be the chairman i think. Ji got really ma

so this is what it means by NS3 helping NS. NS3 sitting in the car patiently waiting with Ye Na . Ye Na calls him , he says wait there. NS is not fully recovered, difficult to breathe. He sees SB from afar . He observes her. NS3 approaches him. They talk on the phone . Then NS3 meets SB & NS goes back to a YeNa, YeNa seems jealous. NS tried to hug her but she pulls back 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Aigoo my dear Ji is stressed & sad . In casual clothes drinking & now even talking to NS3. ( maybe Ji will side with NS3 at the end of the day 

Nephew sleeping in NS3 room . He carried the kid back to the Aunt. They have an exchange of words , old man is there , ask to see Shin. Old man remember the things real Shin said to him at lunch  . Hmm is old man trying to test which Shin this is ?? 

@butterflyeffect...Long conversation 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

Shin asked Ji if he wants the postion and Ji got real angry even yelled at Shin. He compared him to robot I guess so Shin got real mad. And please don't tell me Shin is interested in So BONG that would be the worst Plot twist I would ever see

jNhDO36.gif

Spoiler

4inzTTP.gif

25 minutes ago, triplem said:

Ji & NS talk . Wow the talk is intense . NS is questioning ji’s loyalty . Even ask if Ji wants to be the chairman i think. Ji got really ma

so this is what it means by NS3 helping NS. NS3 sitting in the car patiently waiting with Ye Na . Ye Na calls him , he says wait there. NS is not fully recovered, difficult to breathe. He sees SB from afar . He observes her. NS3 approaches him. They talk on the phone . Then NS3 meets SB & NS goes back to a YeNa, YeNa seems jealous. NS tried to hug her but she pulls back 

jz9nOzh.gif

Spoiler

XBu3i9x.gif

3VCOo7j.gif

Spoiler

7feyPNm.gif

Ydsinfx.gif

Spoiler

nX2ZcOC.gif

9kHeBCk.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, triplem said:

Nephew sleeping in NS3 room . He carried the kid back to the Aunt. They have an exchange of words , old man is there , ask to see Shin. Old man remember the things real Shin said to him at lunch  . Hmm is old man trying to test which Shin this is ?? 

No, he knows it’s NS3. He just wants to see what he will say. grandpa thinks it’s funny because he said he doesn’t desire anything, and he asks if he wants to live as his real grandson (is there a double meaning to this? :0 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, triplem said:

Aigoo my dear Ji is stressed & sad . In casual clothes drinking & now even talking to NS3. ( maybe Ji will side with NS3 at the end of the day 

5rMDoU6.gif

Spoiler

lRkuhCs.gif

bWJsYTQ.gif

Spoiler

pzRpE1g.gif

Vubbv6q.gif

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

Btw you guys saying NS wants the chairman position, this ep should clearly tell you that he never wanted it.

he does want it though only to sell it piece by piece :lol: that's some real evil thinking though considering grandpa loves his company more than his son and grandson

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

I wonder what did real Shin say to SB . She keeps thinking of the call he made . 

She puts it’s a blanket on dad who’s still not accepting of SB liking the robot. Sb tearfully trying to ask him for his understanding? Dad wipes away her tears ... they hug .

• Like 6

Just now, triplem said:

I wonder what did real Shin say to SB . She keeps thinking of the call he made . 

She puts it’s a blanket on dad who’s still not accepting of SB liking the robot. Sb tearfully trying to ask him for his understanding? Dad wipes away her tears ... they hug .

iF3LWFI.gif

Spoiler

ym2rOPF.gif

gZwH0vO.gif

dZu3kJq.gif

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Ji says he doesn't want the company ever though he thinks he is the right candiate , because he doesn't want to live like grandpa, a restless heart.

grandpa tells Ji he knows about Shin the robot. Ji is shook

• Like 11