Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

hi guys..I liked this drama so much. I gave a break on soompi but couldn't resist and came back for this drama. :) I like to share my thoughts.

first of all like the scenario. it is so creative. liked the acting even the bad guy acting too.. He is really killing it.

ıt would be boring ıf I talk from first ep so I will share my thoughts about last 2 ep.

like everyone I feel so bad for robot Nam Shin. Poor guy. He is not deserving this. He is not getting back what he gives. at least So Bong is there to protect him. I also liked So Bongs honesty. She confessed her love without worrying. yeah he is a robot but dont be stupid you can also see he can feel. he is being happy or being sad in diff situations. I think he can't also notice his machine brain make him feel his own emotions. that is why I say not only soul but brain is the real deal about feelings. when our body hurt the brain sends a pain messages and make us cry..that pain and cry make us feel the sadness.. ıf we feel happy brain secrete endorphin so we feel joy. ıt is same in love. He actually can feel but he still not aware of what he feel bc the machine make him think and act also working same like human brain. He will see..

and also human Nam Shin. I am trying to understand human Nam Shin. I'm trying to look at this situation from his side. Why is he this much hateful? remember the scene of him crying at dark room near his bed in a stormy night. He was crying and calling his mom. He probably waited his mom come and take him during his whole life. He raised with so much money, He spoiled but no one cared about him, no one really loved him. include his grandpa. At the beginning he found his own mom location, he went there secretly with flowers but now he see his mom actually raised a robot instead of him. For him she probably forgot his son bc there is a robot that would fill his emptiness. Because of her love towards that robot she never came and took his own son. He hate her, he jealous that robot and now he feel everyone also liked that robot more than him. He feel lonely again. He really has serious psychological trauma and this make him not thinking right and sure his trauma will bring a extreme behaviours.

but I feel he will change and human nam shin and NS3 gonna defeat that bad guy together. ;)

and still wonder why granpa financed Nam Shin project. He keep saying NS3 is the future of the company..why?..you know he is a copy of your own grandson. while Nam Shin is there ıt wont happen. Feel like he never liked his own grandson and never liked the idea of him waking up. he is a weird man with so much secrets.

• Like 5

Ep 25+26 Text Preview

Receiving hatred from So Bong and confirming Dr. Oh's sincerity about Nam Shin III, Nam Shin's anger only grows. Without Yena's knowledge, he calls Director Seo to the lab...

Even though he knows it was for his sake, Nam Shin makes biting remarks to even Young Hoon because he is enraged by Nam Shin III. Meanwhile, CEO Nam proposes PK group's successor position and  tries to find out Young Hoon's intentions...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 8

Hello friends,

There are many thoughts and feelings this week, I really hope I can watch this drama every day :D It is difficult to wait till next week. 

It is wonderful we had many hugs and romantic scenes this week. I feel touched when So Bong confessed to NS3 and gave him much love although he is only a robot. I feel love is miraculous, no any discriminations. I will be sad very much if NS3 will not stay long :tears:

I can understand the feeling of Human Shin, he has been alone so long without his mother, it leads to his the such character.

I hope a ending is happy to everyone, can it be :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

The main contrast between NS's and Robbo NS's character is due mainly to the environment and how they were brought up! How can anyone expect NS to be kind and well adjusted when he's bought up mostly by his COLD grandpa who hardly ever smiles? He lacked motherly LOVE unlike NS3 who had parental love from Mum & David. :(

I dont blame NS for being jealous of NS3 at the moment as he has every right to feel so as his mum seemed to have spent more time with him. But after gaining trust from NS3 when NS3 proved his sincerity by helping him (asking their mum on his behalf with ear pieces) more he'll NOT harm him.:D

When NS 1st met NS3 I was worried he might destroy him. I was surprised that after his initial antagonistic behaviour towards him, he ASKED NS3 to help him! BRAVO! That from a JERK like NS? Initially there may be some resistance on NS's part to get NS3's help due to his arrogant nature but reliable NS3 will eventually win him over. :lol:

I hope I'm not wrong because I've read somewhere that NS3 will help NS get rid of their enemies and there'll be a happy ending!:wub:

• Like 6

This show has me hooked waiting for Mon/Tues! I am having a hard time guessing how they will end this story. I don't think it's realistic for SB and NSIII to end up together. If they weren't so worried about Director Seo and NS causing trouble, the reality would hit them harder that they don't have much of a future together. Kids? I think one would start to get resentful that the other can't truly feel over time, no? That insecurity would be too much.  If NS continues to be a turd, I vote that the story is written somehow that Lee Joon Hyuk's character gets the company position and a hint of a love line in the future with SB. He came from a poor background so he would be able to understand her and they both have gotten along fairly well and share similar feelings about NSIII. Giving happiness for his only two friends seems something thoughtful for NSIII to do before inactivating. Just a thought. :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I understand Namshin had got mad cuz everybody surround him seems prefer Roboshin more than him.. Especially his Mom, secretary Ji, and his grandfather...

and at the last scene, when Roboshin grabbed Sobong's hand, Namshin look startled. Sobong was his bodyguard after all.. So maybe he want to get her back to him. He used get everything he want... 

I'm scared he would do everything to get Sobong.. Maybe he would act like Roboshin... Or what if Namshin later will be fall in love with Sobong while doing that??? :scream: woah.. Love Triangle (exclude YeNa :lol:)

Sorry, I'm too excited with my imagination :wub: Maybe I should write fanfiction :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

I am concluding that based from the last preview for ep25 next week that Nam Sin original will recover and will be working again in PK company bec he and Nam Sin 3 are wearing the same gray suit when they bump into each other on the street....but you can hear also from the voice over that Nam Sin3 said that So Bong is his and cannot be shared to Nam Sin original bec Kang So Bong is only for Nam Sin3...Does this mean that NamSin original now has feelings for Kang So Bong????

• Like 7

1 minute ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

this is 16 episode drama or 20?

Neither 16 nor 20... based on koreandrama.org, there are 18 episodes (36 episodes).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

In the recent episode you can see a smirk on his face when Bong So’s name was mentioned. 

I have a feeling that the real Nam will end up liking her and both will fight for her. 

I don’t think the Nam 3 will go away. 

The scene with Nam shin 3 and mom at the coffee shop made me cry. In a way I’m glad he doesn’t feel because I’d be so broken-hearted. 

Edited by JellyBean Mochi
  • Like 6

My GUT FEELING is that Grandpa purposely wants to create Robbo Shin with David's help even before NS's accident. This I BELIEVE is to CHALLENGE &TEST NS's character. Knowing NS better than anyone else he wont believe that NS isn't interested in PK at all. As the only heir apparent to his empire (aunt's son is sickly), Grandpa wants to "wake NS up" from his complacency! Thus by having  NS3 around as a rival, he hopes NS will fight for his rightful place and in the PROCESS become more mature! :D

I trust the grandpa and I'm confident NS will learn a lot from NS3 and become a better person!:wub:

• Like 8

8 hours ago, moonlover399993 said:

Wow today's episode was intense! I saw it raw and subbed too. I love SB's protectiveness over NS3. She doesn't care if its impossible for her to be with NS3. Just like she said to ORR if she activates the switch and NS3 dies so would she. I really don't think she would kill herself, I think she was just really throwing a bait at ORR. But SB feelings for NS3 are very true and she will go great lengths for him. Honestly I feel really bad for NS, he doesn't know who to trust and what it means to love and let someone in. I'm really scared for SB and NS3 relationship because he knows that he can toy with both of them. In a trailer NS3 gives SB's necklace to NS...and that guys is were the relationship is going to be sooo twisted. He is going to pretend to be NS3 and if he tries to bully SB or NS3 even more, then honestly I would prefer him to book a ticket to CR and just stay there and enjoy the landscape, LEAVE NS3 and SB alone. But then again some of us are rooting for NS to change and fall for SB.

may i ask where do you watch that trailer.

can you send me the link..pretty please :blush::blush:

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

My GUT FEELING is that Grandpa purposely wants to create Robbo Shin with David's help even before NS's accident. This I BELIEVE is to CHALLENGE &TEST NS's character. Knowing NS better than anyone else he wont believe that NS isn't interested in PK at all. As the only heir apparent to his empire (aunt's son is sickly), Grandpa wants to "wake NS up" from his complacency! Thus by having  NS3 around as a rival, he hopes NS will fight for his rightful place and in the PROCESS become more mature! :D

I trust the grandpa and I'm confident NS will learn a lot from NS3 and become a better person!:wub:

This is a good theory. And he is testing JYH again in order to know which he will support: NS or NS3.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, hallee said:

I am concluding that based from the last preview for ep25 next week that Nam Sin original will recover and will be working again in PK company bec he and Nam Sin 3 are wearing the same gray suit when they bump into each other on the street....but you can hear also from the voice over that Nam Sin3 said that So Bong is his and cannot be shared to Nam Sin original bec Kang So Bong is only for Nam Sin3...Does this mean that NamSin original now has feelings for Kang So Bong????

I bet for a "No". 

Nam Shin feels that Nam Shin 3 has already taken all of his people. Maybe he wants to do the same by taking the most important person to Nam Shin 3 now, Kang So Bong. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, gladys57 said:

Good to know somebody is thinking towards that angle. Before I stopped commenting on I was stressing on NS3 being the propeller for NS. How he will be used to correct lots of mistakes. That would have been a great synopsis for this drama and not the romance.

This drama don't actually need romance to sell to the public. Make it a good detective drama and it will be a hit drama. The romance didn't attract me even a bit and that actually made me to skip many episodes.

The robot would have been used to repair the damaged relationship between NS and SB and him recognised as the great technology that he is. Rather it was given emotions which seems perfect like. U can't have emotions and be perfect. That's pure illusion and fantasy.  

Thought the romance will be with NS and SB. SB too should stop living in denial. 

Unless she will marry and live forever after with the robot, how will she adapt to dating humans again after her stint with a robot? 

This drama has the international audience in mind yet they went the popular k drama makjang way so as to appeal to home viewers.

O well, sorry for my ranting. We all have different views. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

@darrI agree with you 100%! I dont like Fantasy dramas and avoid them like plagues which is why I'm NOT SOLD on the romance part! :D

• LOL 2

I love the look of confusion on his face when she said she liked NS3 more than a human guy. Didn’t compute right with him. Dopamine, Endorphin? Haha. Right Here!! I have all those! Happiness is me.

Giving a piece of jewellery mostly feels like claiming ownership of someone in kdramas. Her necklace looked super odd on him...felt like a pet collar. But he understood that gesture since he was smiling like a smitten Cheshire Cat. 

I had a laughing fit when Jo was feeling NS3 up - the BTS would surely be hilarious.

It it is a case of chicken - all that negotiation, threats, backstabbing, secrets. Very real situation when stakes are high, matters important or big egos are  waiting to be stroked. Every chess piece matters. Money - can’t do with, can’t do without.

“For me it’s love; for you, it’s greed. The greedier you are, the safer he’ll be.“

May the last person standing win. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1