Quantcast
Jump to content
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Recommended Posts

50 minutes ago, chatterbox22 said:

@nooneor I think it was mom because I saw a piece of blue jacket which she was wearing in the frame  XD So Bong is wearing black jacket. But I may be wrong ^_^

 

"I feel the same way" Omo omo my heart


I think Its really KSB!

This is bts from last week

OtFe9i.png

Nam Shin 3 looks like he is unconscious. And same outfit.  But why?

BTW I dont know why but I love the way they hold hands (Real Nam Sin and So bong) throughout the scene where jerk Seo talking...lol

Dont blame me :D

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@nooneor Thanks for the picture chingu! :DNow I see it's really So Bong :) Maybe they want to take him somewhere? It's hard to tell now. But why make him unconcious?

  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So apparently shin could hear everything while he was in comma? :crazy: so he heard ye na as well? :huh:

Also angry Shin looks so sexy :lol:

  • Like 4
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

So apparently shin could hear everything while he was in comma? :crazy: so he heard ye na as well? :huh:

Also angry Shin looks so sexy :lol:

SKJ is really nailing this role. He can act as a robot and then as a rude human. He keeps confusing us .. He is too good :)

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

HMS: Is this the first time for everyone seeing a bleeding person? 

To So Bong: You said you like me? How dare you? 

 

 

He is totally HOT DOG lol 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't worry human Nam Shin. Our So Bong will never like a jerk like you. "How dare you" pheeeew What a spoiled brat

  • Like 4
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reactions from episode 11:

Who's who?

Who knows what?

Since when?

Is the world flat? 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

KSB: Didn’t you ask me what is the mean of ‘Don’t disappear’? I will tell you. But first lets get out of here. You can’t be here. You know you listen well what I say. If you want to continue to talk to me, laugh with me, have fun with me lets go together. I want to be like that with you. I hate to think of you disappear. 

RNS: Why?

KSB: Because I like you. I like you. I just like you. I like you unconditionally. So you cant be here with these kind of people. Lets go! 

 

Heart eyes :wub:

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nooneor said:
KSB: Didn’t you ask me what is the mean of ‘Don’t disappear’? I will tell you. But first lets get out of here. You can’t be here. You know you listen well what I say. If you want to continue to talk to me, laugh with me, have fun with me lets go together. I want to be like that with you. I hate to think of you disappear. 

RNS: Why?

KSB: Because I like you. I like you. I just like you. I like you unconditionally. So you cant be here with these kind of people. Lets go! 

 

Heart eyes :wub:

Kang So Bong my ultimate hero :heart:

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dreamfall92 said:

Episode 11 is up on Dramafever!

 

 I like how quick they are. They've been uploading subbed episodes faster. :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NS3: You told me that you wished I werent a robot. If human Nam Shin wakes up what will I be? What should I do? Where should I go? I’m a robot so I should be useful. But I won’t have any use for mom anymore (if he wakes up) 

KSB: Why you think you are not useful? You are useful for me. Fully.

NS3: Thats why I’m thankful. Because you know me very well. I wish I knew you very well, too. Like a ‘real’ human friend. 

KSB: Who want you to do that? You are just you so you can stay. You dont need anything so dont disappear and stay here. 

NS3: Why will I disappear? I’m right here. 

 

Hug

 

KSB: What is wrong with you? 

NS3: I know you want to cry . I know. So you can cry all you want. 

 

:tears:

 

  • Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, crazyyo said:

So apparently shin could hear everything while he was in comma? :crazy: so he heard ye na as well? :huh:

Also angry Shin looks so sexy :lol:

lol.. i said so.. yn and ns are meant to be .. she is sincere about him and that sincerity will get through him

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

lol.. i said so.. yn and ns are meant to be .. she is sincere about him and that sincerity will get through him

 

I honestly can't guess how this show is going to end. I can't anticipate the twists either. I try, but there's always an angle I didn't see or think of. I think the writers outsmarted me on this one. This is definitely one of my top shows of the year! :)

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, juju84 said:

Someone's way too grumpy after his beauty sleep.:lol:

I guess Shin still can't forgive uri Tin can *almost married to YN* stunt and *the truck* accident :sweat_smile:

 

I am feeling so very sad for uri NS3. It's like all the world against him. His Mom wants to kill him, his brother denies him, his Dad is ready to sell him into mass production.

I fervently hope that uri SB will not waver and remain faithfully at NS3 side no matter what and protect him with everything she's got. He needs and deserves it more than anyone.

hey.. we don't need these weirdos..

 

we have iron man.. he can given NS3 a true identity, a family that appreciates AI skills, and a brother :) .. vision/jarvis has to come back..

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, lilyphenix said:

 

I honestly can't guess how this show is going to end. I can't anticipate the twists either. I try, but there's always an angle I didn't see or think of. I think the writers outsmarted me on this one. This is definitely one of my top shows of the year! :)

Lol I pity those who aren't watching this drama, they don't know what they are missing :rolleyes:

 

10 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

hey.. we don't need these weirdos..

 

we have iron man.. he can given NS3 a true identity, a family that appreciates AI skills, and a brother :) .. vision/jarvis has to come back..

 

Sorry but I have to confirm it, are we talking about human namshin here? lol

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know guys... This inner monologue of human Nam Shin (when he was in coma) at the beginning of the episode kinda gave me goosebumps... His attitude is something else. He really sees Shin III as a rival. I know he has his reasons but he shouldn't jump to conslusions so easily . If he really heard everything he should know that mom only has eyes for him to that extenet that she wants to kill Shin III. 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just one thought: either N met N3 in the company's building, when N3 said to Secretary Ji to go and invite the Chairman, or they had met before in secret (probably 'cause N3 had suspected something, thinking about Sobong's strange behaviour).
Now I'm curious to know how and where exactly Seo found N1's body... (the face removal was quite an uncanny scene, right in front of N's, N1's and N3's mother/creator...).

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×