Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

3 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Its could be NS3 since they switch.

But at the beginning od this scene when Se Bong came to him, he smiled at her with this naive look so everyone thought that he was NS3 but then its like his personality switched. I wonder If this scene was human's NM first scene .. Who knows when he was switched. I am pretty confused right now. I hope they'll give good explanation tomorrow.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

Don’t tell me all this while human Shin is acting as NS3? :sweatingbullets:  Or that’s just ketchup / fake blood that David put in his hands :w00t: & NS3 has perfected the art of being human Shin ! Scene of the day

I want NS3 back ! 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1

Whaaa  I am confused too. I think human Shin is too weak atfer coma to do this whole act. Recently he just moved his finger a little. So it means that our Tin Can fooled us all somehow? XD But then again... Why is she hugging Shin who is wearing hospital gown? Whaaaa what is happening here:D

• Like 6

Ep 23+24 Text Preview

Even though it’s a reunion in about 20 years, Nam Shin is cold to his mother and angry about the existence of Nam Shin III. Meanwhile, So Bong confesses to Nam Shin III that she likes him.

After So Bong’s confession, Nam Shin III tries gradually to feel. On the other hand, after coming face to face with Nam Shin III who looks exactly like himself, Nam Shin’s conflict grows deeper, and the curiosity grows about Dr. Oh’s sincerity towards robots.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

On Dramafever Ep 11 is scheduled for tomorrow, not today... :confounded:

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

2 minutes ago, jerboa83 said:

We still have hope since VIU is subbing this drama as well. But last time they both released it next day :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

29 minutes ago, martanur said:

The real NS is so healthy while he just woke up from his long coma period.

NS3 was aware when NS moved his fingers (during the date scene) and might have searched the world's database to stabilize his condition and "cure" him. Now that's a twist. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

I think it's the real shin, the robot is in hospital to pretend like real shin coz well he injured his hand and the real shin is at hideout to take special treatment required for people who wake up from comma (but literally looking well and healthy :lol:)

Human NS anger at mom is totally understandable, here he was going through hell trying to meet his mom andan there she was taking care of his lookalike robot. I would feel betrayed too

Here's the detailed preview since my korean skills are still basic I don't understand some parts, any kind soul who can translate this?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlS-ASBBai5/?hl=en&tagged=seokangjoon

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

Woah! I so did not see that coming. Real Sin is back ya'll.

Somehow they did the switch.  But geez that was a awesome return for him lol!

Opps! Annyeong everyone! Dont mind me popin at the ending of this ep. :sweat_smile: :tounge_wink:

I think - David have help him. He still pretending human.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Looking at the preview again, is SB giving her necklace to NS3, right? When he's in the hospital gown.

Youtube version of the preview:

Also, new OST with English subs:

• Like 5

Is it me or does this preview look slightly different.... who can translate here?

• Like 5

Omo in the preview mom took  back Shin III's battery... It looks like he will be staying at So Bong's house. Human Shin acting like a jerk. Young Hoon seems to be angry with  him. I wonder what Shin had said to him...

PS: judging from the preview it was human Shin during the last scene of episode 11.

• Like 3

PREVIEW
NS – Did you really think that thing was your real son?
NS – Bring that thing here, he looks human
SB – Don’t go anywhere, you are not my friend anymore, because I like you more.
NS3 – Feeling heart
Credit: Dramamilk

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

27 minutes ago, chatterbox22 said:

Omo in the preview mom took  back Shin III's battery... It looks like he will be staying at So Bong's house. Human Shin acting like a jerk. Young Hoon seems to be angry with  him. I wonder what Shin had said to him...

PS: judging from the preview it was human Shin during the last scene of episode 11.

I think Its Kang So Bong.
And I dont know anything anymore lol

About Preview

JYH: Why didnt you tell me that you regained your consciousness?
RNS: Bring that thing here tomorrow. What is that cant be happen?
RNS: He really looks like human.
RNS: Do you really think that "thing" as your son?
N3: only human namsin is important for you mom? Am I really  nothing?
KSB: Dont go anywhere. We are not friends anymore. Because I like you.
N3: I feel the same way. (Omo omo)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, chatterbox22 said:

A thing? Bring  that  thing? What a little brat. 

He is REAL jerk. I hope that he'll be given character development because I cant stand how he treats people around him.

9 minutes ago, tmadzik said:

Maybe this scene will be later on, It seems thats grandpa's people came for NS. 

He wanted NamShin III to take over the company, not human NM so I think that he wants to get rid of human NS.

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, tmadzik said:

I think - David have help him. He still pretending human.

Im kindof lost too, at the end the smile on Shin face looks like NS3 but why do I sense it's more like a smirk that the real Shin can do. But if its really NS3 I guess maybe like @triplem said he squeezed  a packet of tomato sauce in his hands. 

04e16042c521f1cfac1c1350fed998ec.png

SKJ is killing his role, his confusing us all. :crazy::w00t:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

@nooneor I think it was mom because I saw a piece of blue jacket which she was wearing in the frame  XD So Bong is wearing black jacket. But I may be wrong ^_^

"I feel the same way" Omo omo my heart

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, jerboa83 said:

The last weeks' schedules for AYHT were always wrong, so I wouldn't put too much faith into it. And DF hasn't posted any notification on the drama channel regarding a delay/change in episode uploads. So I think episode 11 will still be released later today.

56 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

We still have hope since VIU is subbing this drama as well. But last time they both released it next day :bawling:

Only Tuesday's episode was later than usual (was released between midnight and 1 am in my timezone GMT+2)

• Like 3