Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

Not yet , but I suspect he will soon. Yes it was NS3 that override the self drive system. 

I think what’s very crucial about tonight’s episode is that NS3 is developing beyond what’s expected. The reset was pointless. He’s really becoming human !!  

I want this robot for myself ! :D

But its interesting how robot is much more human than any other human being.

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

He does not know, he is trying to find out what secret SB is hiding.

Mom said "I need real Shin" in the preview .... :dissapointed_relieved:

Although I grave as a mom’s perspective, NS3 is more humane than the human NS, but of course I will still give him benefit of the doubt that ever since he was young he is protecting his mother from the grandpa, what I don’t like is the selfish feeling of the mom of ignoring NS3, doesn’t sh treat him like her son? Even adopted children gets love and care with their adoptive parents 

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, theseasasleep said:

@butterflyeffect

Did the robo reset actually happen?  I ask because it would make everything NS3 does after even sweeter.

I think the mom made a new battery so he could be controlled, and they hadn't needed to use it yet (since NS3 said he will follow his mom's orders) so no.

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Ahhh..please post up clips!! And preview. 

Hi @vangsweetie637 , it is so nice to see you here. I am sorry, I can not help you by providing the clips because KBS doesn't share the clips in its YouTube account as far as I know. But, you can check the drama via Naver. Try this link https://tv.naver.com/v/3575675  , there are more clips in naver.com, use this keyword 너도 인간이니 . Unfortunately, it can not be played in my country. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

Not yet , but I suspect he will soon. Yes it was NS3 that override the self drive system. 

I think what’s very crucial about tonight’s episode is that NS3 is developing beyond what’s expected. The reset was pointless. He’s really becoming human !!  

The reset didn't reset him at all. I think NS3 is now more than capable of his abilities. He is growing more humane. 

Oh boy i can already see the mess we will be in when DS finds out NS3 is a robot.

Man..im trying to find clips anywhere and no luck. Even no clips of preview :(

Thanks for recap chingu.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ayoko094 said:

Maybe that's the message of this drama. People are less humane nowadays since they live in the millenium era, technology already takes over the humanity  :) vice versa, the technology is more friendly to human being.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Lj said:

Although I grave as a mom’s perspective, NS3 is more humane than the human NS, but of course I will still give him benefit of the doubt that ever since he was young he is protecting his mother from the grandpa, what I don’t like is the selfish feeling of the mom of ignoring NS3, doesn’t sh treat him like her son? Even adopted children gets love and care with their adoptive parents 

This..i agree! It's all about control and controlling him. Even human Shin hated being controlled. I am angry with the mom so can't think straight as of now lol

5 minutes ago, martanur said:

Hi @vangsweetie637 , it is so nice to see you here. I am sorry, I can not help you by providing the clips because KBS doesn't share the clips in its YouTube account as far as I know. But, you can check the drama via Naver. Try this link https://tv.naver.com/v/3575675  , there are more clips in naver.com, use this keyword 너도 인간이니 . Unfortunately, it can not be opened in my country. 

Hi chingu! Yes very nice to chat again! *hugs* i will check out the site. Thanks ;)

7 minutes ago, ayoko094 said:

I want him too! :P but you are right. NS3 is more humane than the others who are trying to control or kill him.

• Like 6

Try Instagram for clips. I can usually find some on there. Too busy @ work right now though. Thanks everyone for the updates, much appreciated!! Sounds like things are gonna get crazy! I just want NSIII and SB to be happy together :heart:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ayoko094 said:

I think everyone here wants one! :D 

Some cuts from IG 

Spoiler

I love this scene of him getting mad! 

JYH has an undeniable bond with human Shin 

Spoiler

Cute date scene ! 

The confession scene 

Spoiler

Tattoo guy kidnaps SB

Spoiler

@gladys57 He is like model on the  catwalk :D 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

35 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

Are we having the final episode tomorrow night?B)

No. We still have 18 (9 for DF version) more episodes to go. 

• Like 6

Episode 19-20 Preview

Edited by Ayame
Changed it to the official youtube link
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Ep 19+20 Text Preview

After storming from the wedding ceremony on his own will, Nam Shin III chases after Sang Guk (snake guy) upon saving So Bong. Meanwhile, Dr. Oh becomes angry due to Nam Shin III's unruly changes.

Following the wedding ceremony mishap, Director Seo begins to suspect Nam Shin's identity more and more. After becoming friends with So Bong, Nam Shin III starts to think about her more and more, while Dr. Oh's distress begins to deepen.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 10

My ovaries just exploded with that car stopping scene! Omo! 

Edit: why DramaKBS didn’t upload clips for tonight’s episode? They usually upload after the drama airs:bawling:

Edited by Lj
  • Like 4
  • LOL 5

So SB is still in runaway from robot feelings phase but she's admitting it out loud, so progress!  I'd like more progress but I admit to being greedy for the tin can couple, :P 

NS3 is leaning more and more into his independence. Yes, he agreed to follow orders but that was about protecting SB.  But his displeasure with his mom didn't dissipate - he wasn't happy when he found out about manual mode - how forcefully did he pull his hand away? He wasn't happy when he agreed - never hugged her back and his expression was dead. And NS3 always smiles when he sees his mom or hears her voice, yet when she appeared in front of him before the wedding, no smile. 

If SB did lie and say Seo was threatening her and that's why NS3 should return to being a robo slave, it was a lie that likely saved her life.  NS3 probably started lowkey monitoring Seo and his lackey as well as communications on SB's phone for any Seo contact.  In the preview, it looks like he ditches the wedding on a motorcycle and probably also ditches the mom's "new and improved" battery watch. I am loving this!  I can't wait until tomorrow!  I was truly frustrated when the ep ended. :D 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

I'm disappointed to see that NS human is not restored yet, so that means that there will be no love triangle between SB, NS robot and NS human, we are already practically in the middle of the drama, j will have seen this kind of story in the drama, really disappointed:lol:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

I'm disappointed to see that NS human is not restored yet, so that means that there will be no love triangle between SB, NS robot and NS human, we are already practically in the middle of the drama, j will have seen this kind of story in the drama, really disappointed:lol:

I agree, tbh i expected better. Oh well, you can't always get what you want :).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lj said:

My ovaries just exploded with that car stopping scene! Omo!

I feel you, sister, I also got agitated. :love:  And that deadly stare he had in the end... SKJ's hotness is no joke. He should be labelled as dangerous for health :D

Glad that the couple seem to be making progress, but I'm so scared for them. Please don't turn this into sort of Romeo and Juliet tragedy. My heart will not be able to take it. I need them together and happy.

I'll be back to comment after I watch with subs. :)

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, Rollito Deprimavera said:

I feel you, sister, I also got agitated. :love:  And that deadly stare he had in the end... SKJ's hotness is no joke. He should be labelled as dangerous for health :D

Yes! His eyes are sooo amazing! Same goes as well with GSY, whenever NS3 and SB is gazing at each other I feel drowning on those love hazel eyes! :love:

• Like 8