Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

4 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Sure, but i just can't see what you see in her.

Her way of handling situations pretty much screams of her impulsive personality rather than an intelligent one. Intelligence doesn't only mean being good at maths or academics. This intelligence that I speak of is common-place and emotional intelligence, and upon comparing her with other humans around her I find her skills inadequate. Another problem with her is , which is common amongst all cinderella characters, she considers herself very pure at heart while the world is a manipulative trash pit.

She keeps releasing these character certificates of NS without even a second of reflection on her own behavior. She is the one who took the job of a bodyguard, presumably to earn money as other people in the world do. And then she chose to violate the essence of her job and still goes about trotting like a princess. It is laughable. One doesn't get to blame the manipulator because its one's own behavior that allowed other to manipulate in the first place.

Worse is that every action of hers , including her thoughts, are clear expression of her insensitivity towards others and her vanity in considering herself better than the rest. Because she has judged NS to be a bad person and puts herself at a higher pedestal over him, she uttered the words that she did. In her eyes, NS is a jerk and her mind couldn't analyze the entire situation objectively. A normal person would have also made note of the fact that a person is dying and his mom is by his side, how that person never had a chance to be with his mom and grew up all alone. She knows all of this and yet she chose to completely overlook the facts. Frankly, i don't think she was even trying to comfort robo, in her mind she has already labeled mom as a selfish woman because she ignored what Sb thinks is higher in value. In fact, a normal human reaction would have been to address the perceived issue head on while adding a positive spin to it, such as "I could see your mom was very stressed with almost near fatal incident that NS faced today and as a result ended up ignoring you, but if you are very bummed about it we can spend some quality time and do something fun to help you distract" .. something on those lines.

She fails to comfort a person. Just being emotional, shouting, or incompetency of handling her own feelings don't make her an "intelligent person" rather suggest otherwise. She can't even take care of her dad.

I am actually surprised to see your third statement. Do you mean all of us cheat and choose wrong ways to survive in this world. No! Intelligence comprises how skillfully you manage interpersonal relationships by actively shaping the situation - be it as a leader, as a follower, for self, for near ones, with stranger. She wasn't comforting him. She doesn't need to know whether he was a robot or not. What you said is a paradox. if she realized the thought process that she ended up saying, she was already thinking of the robot as a human and assumed the most common reaction prevails. Therefore, her approach to comforting him shows her incapability to choose the right words; she is lucky that he is not human, but more like a baby who will blindly accept these new things as right ways. Tough is not one who behaves as per their will without consideration for others (example, snub/scold others because you are in bad mood and then go apologize once you calm down), a strong character is when one can control his suffering and expression of it.

2) Doesn't make sense. Why will NS3 go against mom or david, NS, doctor, or anyone. Its the people who created NS3 who want to kill it once NS is back because they can't have 2 people with same face wandering around. THerefore, their entire problem literally just lies in the face. He is designed to be a nice robot and even though it is learning to act on his own he is still doing that for the better. The way his progress is , it is very clear that he can be controlled and be part of the camp like jarvis.

she didn't always have the kill switch, she added that only as an afterthought when NS3 had to fly down to seoul. 

3) I am still going with SB being dumb and my reasoning is outlined in another reply posted above this post.

Very nice, very nice. I missed that.

The thing with her is, she will be willing to change if given the right environment. Rt now she is a pretty pampered rich girl who gets whatever or whoever she wants. Even a powerful one as NS who doesn't like her back she can get him and has him tied down as her fiance. Now if you evaluate to what extent she is ready to go for NS shows a very compassionate heart within that just doesn't know how to live in a wider society.

oh you rphrased this much better than i did in all my ramblings.

That's it.. its a robot. He is learning and she is indeed adding these stupid ideas to create go knows what rules. She will turn jarvis into ultron.

1. Lol. Jarvis turned into Vision, not Ultron. :/. And Ultron became what he was because he wasn't ready about how cruel the world is. Jarvis was already taught about how the world is, and when he turned in to a living thing (better creature) he was ready. That's what So Bong did, it's not stupid, she was just realistic. For me, what she did was totally correct, except that unreasonable justification of she rebels his dad. It was funny actually. SHE WILL TURN NS3 INTO VISION, NOT ULTRON. PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND. 

2. Your hatred is groundless and you only see her in one side. What about the latter scene when she said "you are different to Nam Sin". Literally it was "Nam Sin is Nam Sin, you are you, two of you are different". She is right again here. She is the only person who accepts NS3 as he is. Not someone's imitation, or just an object (I indeed remember she stated so but I think it was just because of her anger). 

Btw. I really hated her in the beginning episodes. She was an unthankful prick who did everything just for money. But it haschanged, and I love her character now. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Muh Fadlan said:

1. Lol. Jarvis turned into Vision, not Ultron. :/. And Ultron became what he was because he wasn't ready about how cruel the world is. Jarvis was already taught about how the world is, and when he turned in to a living thing (better creature) he was ready. That's what So Bong did, it's not stupid, she was just realistic. For me, what she did was totally correct, except that unreasonable justification of she rebels his dad. It was funny actually. SHE WILL TURN NS3 INTO VISION, NOT ULTRON. PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND. 

2. Your hatred is groundless and you only see her in one side. What about the latter scene when she said "you are different to Nam Sin". Literally it was "Nam Sin is Nam Sin, you are you, two of you are different". She is right again here. She is the only person who accepts NS3 as he is. Not someone's imitation, or just an object (I indeed remember she stated so but I think it was just because of her anger). 

Btw. I really hated her in the beginning episodes. She was an unthankful prick who did everything just for money. But it haschanged, and I love her character now. 

rolf.. you don't get the point.. i didn't mean actual transformation, vision is a good guy, jarvis is a good guy, ultron is the bad guy.

Again, i guess both of us can't see the point the other is making. SB's supposedly good natured talk was ridiculous at multiple levels. 

If this would be between two humans, the hero would run away from SB because she isn't being a positive support rather just worsening the pain (everyone faces such situation , in that scenario you don't rub it in someone's face in name of lending them a patient ear) I mean just translate this into real life, when something bad happens you don't go about talking about it, you talk about it with compassion not the way she did it.

If you call my opinion hatred then I would politely urge you to rethink your blind worshipping and fangirling of SB. Good that you raised the point of different identity. Where did that outburst come from? It wasn't a reaction to a genuine compassionate advice she wanted to give to NS3. If she was really that concerned how come she never thought of telling him that with a cool mind. The truth is her cinderella syndrome kicked in. She heard he will be killed, she anyways fancies him and sees him as a human so she got super depressed. And as always because she has to yell , out of her frustration she urged NS3 to recognize his own identity.

Imagine, someone tells you your friend will be killed. You run to tell him to find his own identity. But where were you in last few months.. was the idea of separate identity not important then.

See, i am not saying SB is a bad person at heart.. No.. but she is dumb.. both academically and emotionally. It's just how she deals with her life. But that definitely doesn't make her smart. Blunt, dependable sure.. but smart and intelligent .. no. BTW, other people can be dependable too.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

2) Doesn't make sense. Why will NS3 go against mom or david, NS, doctor, or anyone. Its the people who created NS3 who want to kill it once NS is back because they can't have 2 people with same face wandering around. THerefore, their entire problem literally just lies in the face. He is designed to be a nice robot and even though it is learning to act on his own he is still doing that for the better. The way his progress is , it is very clear that he can be controlled and be part of the camp like jarvis.

Sorry, but I disagree. Since N3 is a robot, his memories might be stolen even against his will. It's data stored in a hardware. It's not a matter of N3 "betraying" the others.

And the fact that he's autonomously readjusting his priorities and that he behaved aggressively against a human (Ye Na) IS alarming and potentially dangerous, from a scientist's (his mother) point of view. Considering what he'll do in the next episodes, if I were his creator, I wouldn't be so sure anymore that he can be controlled.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, jerboa83 said:

Sorry, but I disagree. Since N3 is a robot, his memories might be stolen even against his will. It's data stored in a hardware. It's not a matter of N3 "betraying" the others.

lol.. i can torture every human and get the data stored in their hardware aka mind. So does that mean we should keep killing people?

Don't forget a machine is made on the same principles as human. Biochemistry and electronics is real. They should kill David and most importantly the doctor who is taking care of NS and Ye Na or even SB.

2 hours ago, jerboa83 said:

And the fact that he's autonomously readjusting his priorities and that he behaved aggressively against a human (Ye Na) IS alarming and potentially dangerous, from a scientist's (his mother) point of view. Considering what he'll do in the next episodes, if I were his creator, I wouldn't be so sure anymore that he can be controlled.

Again, worst case scenario he will completely mirror what humans do. Infact it is actually a possibility to control the machine more efficiently than a human. You can read the machine's thoughts, you can't read a human mind.

Do realize, right now the concern is not whether the machine will turn evil. If that were the concern, mom would have never invested so many years into building him. NS3 is also an evidence of her genius. THerefore, I think you are tackling it from another angle altogether. Him being dangerous is not the point of contention. Point of contention is that when NS wakes up, his position has to be safeguarded. Mom has made up her mind to stay with son, join the company and be part of family politics. Now, if she will be here, where will NS3 go after his use is over? What do you do about your TV and other appliance when you are moving country? THe machine becomes redundant, no longer useful and you want to discard it. That is what is happening here. 

However, i do agree with you that the initial reason behind building the kill switch was to avoid enemies from knowing NS3 is robot and getting information from him. But remember kill switch was installed at a specific time for a specific reason. THerefore, if and when everything ends well... what reason mom has to kill NS3? you change the face - no one would come to know about its existence. If enemies can get information from him then mom can also wipe info from his hardware... right? works both ways.. and that's not the concern.

• Like 2

I've updated my comparison doc with the new episodes. KBS watchers missed a lot of scenes (some of them giving context to why Seo suddenly asked about NS's doppelgänger, mom joining the company...). Sorry for (almost) always posting the dialogues instead of summaries.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, dreamfall92 said:

I've updated my comparison doc with the new episodes. KBS watchers missed a lot of scenes (some of them giving context to why Seo suddenly asked about NS's doppelgänger, mom joining the company...). Sorry for (almost) always posting the dialogues instead of summaries.

Sorry for my ignorance here, but I’m a bit confused about this. Why are there different versions of the episodes? Is this like a copyright thing? 

4 minutes ago, readybutterfly said:

Sorry for my ignorance here, but I’m a bit confused about this. Why are there different versions of the episodes? Is this like a copyright thing? 

No idea why they're doing this, but it has nothing to do with copyright. It also happened with Moon Lovers and The King Loves where the international viewers got a different version.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

rolf.. you don't get the point.. i didn't mean actual transformation, vision is a good guy, jarvis is a good guy, ultron is the bad guy.

Again, i guess both of us can't see the point the other is making. SB's supposedly good natured talk was ridiculous at multiple levels. 

If this would be between two humans, the hero would run away from SB because she isn't being a positive support rather just worsening the pain (everyone faces such situation , in that scenario you don't rub it in someone's face in name of lending them a patient ear) I mean just translate this into real life, when something bad happens you don't go about talking about it, you talk about it with compassion not the way she did it.

If you call my opinion hatred then I would politely urge you to rethink your blind worshipping and fangirling of SB. Good that you raised the point of different identity. Where did that outburst come from? It wasn't a reaction to a genuine compassionate advice she wanted to give to NS3. If she was really that concerned how come she never thought of telling him that with a cool mind. The truth is her cinderella syndrome kicked in. She heard he will be killed, she anyways fancies him and sees him as a human so she got super depressed. And as always because she has to yell , out of her frustration she urged NS3 to recognize his own identity.

Imagine, someone tells you your friend will be killed. You run to tell him to find his own identity. But where were you in last few months.. was the idea of separate identity not important then.

See, i am not saying SB is a bad person at heart.. No.. but she is dumb.. both academically and emotionally. It's just how she deals with her life. But that definitely doesn't make her smart. Blunt, dependable sure.. but smart and intelligent .. no. BTW, other people can be dependable too.

I got your point. 

You don't get my point. Just like Jarvis, NS3 will turn into like Vision. It is indeed  a hatred if you always state she is dumb. You hate her character by saying the same thing. Your point is she shouldn't have done what she did to comfort. But it is just your personal opinion that everyone would hate it. In fact, it should be done, cause soon or late NS3 will know that her mom planted kill switch in his body. This world full of people with different business (i'm not saying they're bad). Most of them will do everything they can, to fullfil it. NS3 should know and understand that. Naivity will only lead to misery. 

About the advice, isn't everything she said right? His mom left him and dump him because of someone else. She intended to make sure that NS3 will fight back. Not always accept everything his mom did. And it should be. If I was NS3, I would be fine if she said the same thing to me. It wasn't worsening the pain. I believe everything she did in and episode 7 and 8 were right. 

Someone I love and I did what they do in often times, we are just fine. We talk about what have happened and give advice or solution. If you don't like it just don't make generalization for everyone. That's called wise..

And I'm not fangirling So Bong. I'm not justifying her following the money and harming everyone for it, even to someone who saved her. I told you I hated her. And indeed I am not worshipping her. Why did you always make groundless opinion? 

I just don't like the fact that you always state she is dumb. She isn't. She is someone with a lot of bad experience. It made what she is becoming today. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, dreamfall92 said:

No idea why they're doing this, but it has nothing to do with copyright. It also happened with Moon Lovers and The King Loves where the international viewers got a different version.

Thanks! So weird... I noticed it after an earlier episode and thought it was a one-off, but clearly not. 

• Like 3

060718 [You Are Human Too][Preview Ep 9][17+18] What happened after Su Bong left The more chaotic, the Shin Robot. I hope there is a HE for this robot couple and bodyguard

Making Film_Robot Nam Shin set up Su Bong's protection order

Edited by triplem
Pls do not post consecutively within an hour. Edit to add
  • Like 7

8 hours ago, readybutterfly said:

prolly because this drama is pre production, that's why DramaFever only received all the episodes without being edited. and DF airs the episodes without adjusting to KBS version.

1 hour ago, THT Chanel said:

Making Film_Robot Nam Shin set up Su Bong's protection order

i like the fact that they were so playful on the set:wub:

Edited by triplem
Pls do not post consecutively within an hour. Edit to add
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Muh Fadlan said:

I got your point. 

You don't get my point. Just like Jarvis, NS3 will turn into like Vision. It is indeed  a hatred if you always state she is dumb.

I am sure then we can say you are a blind worshipper.

You hate her character by saying the same thing. Your point is she shouldn't have done what she did to comfort. But it is just your personal opinion that everyone would hate it. In fact, it should be done, cause soon or late NS3 will know that her mom planted kill switch in his body. This world full of people with different business (i'm not saying they're bad). Most of them will do everything they can, to fullfil it. NS3 should know and understand that. Naivity will only lead to misery. 

kill switch wasn't even there in the picture at that point in time (for SB). And that is akin to saying, let's spread hatred and not love.

If we are arguing SB's standpoint, then lets just focus on what she knows and not mix what we know as an audience.

And what SB knew at that point is, mom and real son were separated years ago. Neither could see, hear, meet, talk with the other. Real son is on deathbed and the machine just faltered. Context has already been set when YN kept asking NS to survive and mom scolded her. Mom appears aloof and super cold because her son is dying. 

This context and now put SB's words side by side and they just don't match. What she was doing there was spreading hatred and putting ideas in NS3's head. (Who knows maybe she saw the bitter side of life with that wrestling match so world sucks, like her answer to everything is money rules the roost)

About the advice, isn't everything she said right? His mom left him and dump him because of someone else. She intended to make sure that NS3 will fight back. Not always accept everything his mom did. And it should be. If I was NS3, I would be fine if she said the same thing to me. It wasn't worsening the pain. I believe everything she did in and episode 7 and 8 were right. 

Again, when and why SB said it is more important. NS3 will not find anything obnoxious, so that's that. Its a program and like i said, new things, he will pay attention. Worsening the pain talk is prior to kill switch.

Post kill switch, She fancies him and sees him as a human. She is actually freaking in love with him. Even kids are super protective about their stuffed toy. I can't give her full credit because the "concern" doesn't stem from her character development but emotional outburst. I expect the character development to come now in next set of episodes. For now, she is where she was back then.

BTW, she is super racist. Why would you call him tin man .. that is directly comparable to some whites calling blacks negro but in fun. I know we can say its her nickname and she means well.. and its cute or whatever.. but that's what.. a white can love a black and keep calling him/her negro.

Someone I love and I did what they do in often times, we are just fine. We talk about what have happened and give advice or solution. If you don't like it just don't make generalization for everyone. That's called wise..

haha.. there is a way of saying things. Being honest and being foolish with words are different things even if you mean well. And my disconnect with your line of reasoning is, I can't map what you are saying to the information SB has at the point of time when she spoke "wisely". A wise person would not say what she did, in the tone or structure that she did. This ain't rocket science. 

And I'm not fangirling So Bong. I'm not justifying her following the money and harming everyone for it, even to someone who saved her. I told you I hated her. And indeed I am not worshipping her. Why did you always make groundless opinion? 

I just don't like the fact that you always state she is dumb. She isn't. She is someone with a lot of bad experience. It made what she is becoming today. 

Exactly, did I say SB is a bad person. If your justifications are part of rational arguments, me calling her dumb is part of my analysis of her. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Calling her dumb is straight up hatred, but you not even bothering to outline the background before plunging into declaring her wise is not fan girling :) .. funny

The way you said you hated her, I also told you I don't think she is a bad person or anything. She isn't. Why did you accuse me? If you don't like something does that mean you will go about calling others name. Oh wait, that's exactly what SB did.. is that why you support her wise sayings? She is dumb. She hasn't taken responsibility for anyone properly up until now. And we haven't seen a mature way of handling things from her as yet. Just because she has had bad experiences doesn't automatically make everyone else bad right? NS is bad, mom is bad, everyone at office was bad and she is the only one who is the mother teresa here (from SB's perspective)...

Again, to conclude, my disconnect with your entire argument is that I am not able to map Sb's reaction to the information she has (in the given context). And to make it clear, the contentious conversation happened before her knowledge of the kill switch.

PS: Every single person in this world is selfish and even NS3 knows that. What if Seo puts a gun to her father's head and asks her to harm NS3. She is in no position to judge people.. which she does as if its her divine right.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

She just thinks that she loves NS which is even worse.

Which all goes back to what I said. She "loves" him. We can talk about what love is, if what she's feeling is true love or not and why. And we probably have the same opinions. I don't think self-obsessive, selfish, love is good love or real love. But I think the people that feel that DO think it's real and think it's love. Which is scarier really. She thinks what she's feeling is love or care and that's my point. She's not lying, and her tears were because she cares about and wants human Nam Shin a lot. If it was just about status she'd be fine marrying robot Shin and that'd be the end of it. She'd just ignore him and have the riches and status and wouldn't care if human Shin woke up. But she's not okay with that because she "loves" human Shin. She might think he's handsome, or she thinks she deserves the best, maybe she just wants to be married to an heir, or maybe he was nice to her once and it stuck with her. I personally think it's a mix of all of that. How much of a mix it is will let us know how she's gonna betray them (because we both agree that she will I just don't know how).

And you're right, and her signing away everything to marry him wasn't a great sacrifice because she's gonna be married to a rich man anyway. It wasn't for a grand love, I didn't mean to say it like that. More that, he's what she wants and if it was about power only she'd just follow along with her dad's plans and she wouldn't sign away her only way of making sure she'd have money and status even if they get divorced. It's about Nam Shin as a person. Her goals are smaller and straight forward. I agree with you it's an obsession and won't lead anywhere good.

She's very upfront about her feelings actually, WAY too upfront. Young Hoon even points it out in the most recent episode, that she needs to treat robot Shin nicer even in private because her feelings are spilling over without her realizing. Her disgust at them replacing human Shin, how the robot disgusts her too, and disdain for everyone involved, etc. She's not a good actor. The only person she could be trying to trick with her tears is herself. And maybe she DID do that at some point a long time ago, but if she did do that right now she really does believe her own lie.

I'm really big on judging bad characters on what they're doing and not putting even more bad stuff on them. More bad stuff than the writer may have wanted. We all, even me, get caught up in hating a character sometimes that we see even worse stuff in the characters than we're supposed to I think. And it makes us even more upset seeing them on screen and then we read more into their bad actions because we're upset and we just keep feeding into the circle and raising our blood pressure lol. If our blood pressure is raised because she's a scheming blood sucker, I want it to be when she's a scheming blood sucker. Which will proooobably be in the next 4 episodes. So we still have 4 episodes to go where we're only at a 5/10 on the anger scale instead of 7/10 or 8/10! So...hooray? 

• Like 4

0000658591_001_20180706081932231.jpg

I guess the wedding will happen but I hope something goes wrong and they won't actually proceed with it.  At this point I feel sorry for the human Shin. Just imagine waking up to such a mess and getting to know that these people have decided your life for you. That is honestly quite scary. I really hate the mom at this point and feel sorry for David. He doesn't know about the kill switch and he truly cherished Robo Shin and treats him like is son. Imagine how betrayed and disappointed he will be, when he gets to know what mom has done. 

• Like 8

i think it will end like in Bicentennial Man movie i watched when I was young hehehehe.:D

• Like 4

The reason I love Monday is because of them so cute... :D

Hai, guys...it's been a long time... I'm back cuz this lovely OTP :wub:

I just want to share this BTS drama...Monday please come faster :kiss_wink:

• Like 8

2 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

I am sure then we can say you are a blind worshipper.

kill switch wasn't even there in the picture at that point in time (for SB). And that is akin to saying, let's spread hatred and not love.

If we are arguing SB's standpoint, then lets just focus on what she knows and not mix what we know as an audience.

And what SB knew at that point is, mom and real son were separated years ago. Neither could see, hear, meet, talk with the other. Real son is on deathbed and the machine just faltered. Context has already been set when YN kept asking NS to survive and mom scolded her. Mom appears aloof and super cold because her son is dying. 

This context and now put SB's words side by side and they just don't match. What she was doing there was spreading hatred and putting ideas in NS3's head. (Who knows maybe she saw the bitter side of life with that wrestling match so world sucks, like her answer to everything is money rules the roost)

Again, when and why SB said it is more important. NS3 will not find anything obnoxious, so that's that. Its a program and like i said, new things, he will pay attention. Worsening the pain talk is prior to kill switch.

Post kill switch, She fancies him and sees him as a human. She is actually freaking in love with him. Even kids are super protective about their stuffed toy. I can't give her full credit because the "concern" doesn't stem from her character development but emotional outburst. I expect the character development to come now in next set of episodes. For now, she is where she was back then.

BTW, she is super racist. Why would you call him tin man .. that is directly comparable to some whites calling blacks negro but in fun. I know we can say its her nickname and she means well.. and its cute or whatever.. but that's what.. a white can love a black and keep calling him/her negro.

haha.. there is a way of saying things. Being honest and being foolish with words are different things even if you mean well. And my disconnect with your line of reasoning is, I can't map what you are saying to the information SB has at the point of time when she spoke "wisely". A wise person would not say what she did, in the tone or structure that she did. This ain't rocket science. 

Exactly, did I say SB is a bad person. If your justifications are part of rational arguments, me calling her dumb is part of my analysis of her. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Calling her dumb is straight up hatred, but you not even bothering to outline the background before plunging into declaring her wise is not fan girling :) .. funny

The way you said you hated her, I also told you I don't think she is a bad person or anything. She isn't. Why did you accuse me? If you don't like something does that mean you will go about calling others name. Oh wait, that's exactly what SB did.. is that why you support her wise sayings? She is dumb. She hasn't taken responsibility for anyone properly up until now. And we haven't seen a mature way of handling things from her as yet. Just because she has had bad experiences doesn't automatically make everyone else bad right? NS is bad, mom is bad, everyone at office was bad and she is the only one who is the mother teresa here (from SB's perspective)...

Again, to conclude, my disconnect with your entire argument is that I am not able to map Sb's reaction to the information she has (in the given context). And to make it clear, the contentious conversation happened before her knowledge of the kill switch.

PS: Every single person in this world is selfish and even NS3 knows that. What if Seo puts a gun to her father's head and asks her to harm NS3. She is in no position to judge people.. which she does as if its her divine right.

I didn't worship her. Lol. What a stupid argument. You don't have anything else to say? Your opinion doesn't have any basis. People have different opinion and you start saying me I am fangirling. You are the one who started saying she is dumb.

Your analysis isn't true either.  I can relate of what she said about, how she said it, and why. You don't. People have different way to express themselves. I just don't understand why you need to stand in your opinion saying she is dumb while she isn't. What upsets you may not upset others and vice versa. If her way to tell NS3 upsets you because of her tone and whatever it is, then just being upset. You don't need to say she is dumb. Some people do it, some people can relate to her. You indeed aren't the case.

I have seen one her mature side. The middle street scene when NS3 asked her to help him. If she hadn't been mature, she would have just left him there in the middle of the street. I love that scene so much that's why I can remember that. 

I can relate almost everything about So Bong unless in the beginning of the story when she was just about following the money. She ran away, she came back, she got angry to NS3, she started to have different view towards NS3, she gave some "stupid advices" towards NS3, and she again got angry towards NS3 saying "you and Nam Sin are different". You don't need to be smart or need to consider EQ in this case. Cause different person react differently in about problems. I don't consider her stupid in EQ. She just reacted differently compared to other people. 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, butterflyeffect said:

They're so cute behind the scenes. :lol:

(..it's just a shame that the bts videos are too short)

I wish their BTS were like MBC they have longer video with BTS only for one specific episode/scene where as this drama they  just flashes scenes from multiple ones which Im happy we get but wish we had more

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Remove before posting.
  • Like 5