Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

19 hours ago, crazyyo said:

Mann! the hate the poor boy got for hwajung lol, I haven't watched this drama so I don't know but was his acting really bad in hwajung? I really don't think he is bad at acting, he was beyond perfect in cheese in the trap but I keep seeing comments that he acts like a robot (not that namshin 3 robot:D):crazy:

I really don't think grandap had any good intentions when he kidnapped NS, why would you keep a kid away from his mom for 20 years and then raise him to be psycho. Sure there is a possibility but the chances are quite less. He really doesn't care about him tbh he sees him as his successor and not his grandson that's why I think he would gladly accept robot Nam Shin 3 since he is closer to his 'ideal type' :lol:

That's interesting too chingu :D, Gradfather would prefer NS3  better for this reason (in my opinion):

If NS3 could successfully make a Driverless Car project a go, which make Grandfather richer - this could be the first Car made by Robot. AKA Robot made a robot car - LOL right. This will humiliate our human NS for sure. Who change or improve the Kill Switch in the driverless car? - Dr. Oh or NS3?

But .... NS3 as the successor, he will never produce baby as future generation. O La La :bawling:that means we won't have bed scene for sure!!

I haven't watched Hwajung as well - I am sure Seo Kang Joon acted superb like in the Cheese in the trap.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong AYH chingu deul

Got news to share with everyone

Monday, July 2

Both MBC and KBS2 will be covering the Brazil vs. Mexico match. As a result, “Partners for Justice,” “Are You Human, Too,” and “Hello Counselor” will not be airing.

Tuesday, July 3

“Partners for Justice” and “Are You Human, Too” will make up for the previous day’s cancellations by airing two days’ worth of episodes. From 10 p.m. to 12 a.m. KST, “Partners for Justice” will air episodes 21 through 24, and “Are You Human, Too” will air episodes 13 through 16.

On Dramafever, one episode is still scheduled for today (Monday):
https://www.dramafever.com/episode/showguide 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, juju84 said:

And at the moment, I can't see how the writer can make this love line plausible without turning SB into an airhead of sorts. Which would be a total letdown and ruin the huge part of the plot and SB's character.  I don't mind to intertain this poissibility IF it's done adequately and belivable. But I honestly can't see the way to do it right, at this point. 

Anyway, If we can't have our *happily ever after* for cyborg & tin can team, at the very least I hope that the love interest would be coming solely from human NS while SB is mourning her loss and the drama would end on the note of possibility of something romantic between these two. Like you've said, let them start with friendship and deep understanding while the rest remains behind the curtain for another story.

P.s. About SB being able to tell brothers apart. I have this scene playing in my head where SB tells human NS *Liar* when  he attempts to impersonate his robot twin, just like uri NS3 with his lie detector.:P

Also I really want for SB to give her heart-shaped pendant to NS3 at some point. He always repeats he doesn't have a heart, she should just give him hers next time he says it. ;):wub:

Well, I can't see it either how So Bong would end up interested in NS without being very disappointed with the show. I'd feel she was very superficial and hate the writers if they go that route. So Bong was attracted by NSIII kindness but later she falls for the real human with NSIII face? Meh!

They are presenting Nam Shin III as an intelligent, self-aware individual, discovering the human world as a child, but with his own perspective and feelings about it (although he might not recognize them or label them as such yet). He sank in the swimming pool because he was missing Mom, he spent the night looking at the stars and wondering who he should trust, that's not a simple machine....This is sci-fi so I bought the story about a real boy made of metal. If they toss him to the side later so we can have a standard couple I'd feel sad and disappointed...that'd be half-assed sci-fi, haha!! So right now I'm shipping hard So Bong with NSIII. But if the love story does not materialize, I'm fine too as long as they keep being friends. Platonic love is also love. And I mostly want NSIII to find acceptance and be loved. :D

P.s. Your idea about the pendant is adorable. That would be so cute, the robot gets a heart. :wub: And also touching since the heart is presumably the only thing So Bong has left from her mother. I'll cry a river if something like this happens. Btw, it would be interesting if they have later a conversation about their mothers, it'd be nice to know more about So Bong's relationship with her mother, and also for her to learn how NSIII feels about Mom.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

I made two public playlists dedicated to "Are You Human Too?" on Youtube.

-AYHT clips/cuts (some have Eng subs, some don't):

Link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-MGEBkgF_t2G_vPGfUh2sBXzulTn-gtN

2- AYHT fan mvs (the ones I consider to be the best-made and most interesting, according to my tastes and my experience as a video editor. After watching them, I end up fangirling EVEN MORE! :D):

Link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-MGEBkgF_t0-4iSQtNFxcDs9NBW09cOx

Both playlists will be constantly updated, of course!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, jerboa83 said:

On Dramafever, one episode is still scheduled for today (Monday):

The schedule shows episode 6 (11-12) which was already released last week, though. The new ones should be 7 & 8 (13-16). They also didn't fix their notification on the drama's channel page yet.

And thanks for always linking those great fanvids. :wub:

Can't believe there are still people wanting her to be together with the human (aka the jerky chaebol) later, only because he's human and nothing more. Reproduction isn't everything, they could adopt or let mom create a child robot for them or they get a pet (roomba or a real one doesn't matter).

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Plsss. Where can i find the link of live streamer in this drama.... 

About NSIII and SB, tbh, I would like for them to be together. The problems are that:

• She would get old and die, while NSIII can get a new body that could make him look "older", at the end, he would be left alone forever (or maybe he could remove his battery= let himself die, wich is terribly sad and not an option).

• NSIII... is he 100% anatomically correct? (lol) TBH I don't think so, since the mother would never do that, but, maybe his "father" could have given him something like that? Or he can can be built or modified like Bicentennial Man and be almost human?

I think that the plausible option would be the Bicentennial Man route, he can grow old and lead a happy life with SB and everyone else who loves him.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm so disappointed with kbs. This drama was supposed to be their hit drama yet they couldn't schedule it at a good time. Everybody knew world cup will be held last month since last yr so why put the drama at this time slot?

In fact,kbs has never been the same after the strike. They started and stopped airing the drama before this in kbs world all of a sudden with no explanation(There might be o but I didn't see it) 

I'm even losing interest. I hate inconsistency.

• Like 4

im trying to be patient but i am very annoyed im happy korea is doing so well at the world cup but how many times do u have to cancel my shows its not just this one hopefully kbs/mbc goes back to normal soon i hate looking forward to watch an episode just to find out later there isnt going to be one :(

• Sad 2

6 hours ago, Vega Lyra said:

Well, I can't see it either how So Bong would end up interested in NS without being very disappointed with the show. I'd feel she was very superficial and hate the writers if they go that route. So Bong was attracted by NSIII kindness but later she falls for the real human with NSIII face? Meh!

They are presenting Nam Shin III as an intelligent, self-aware individual, discovering the human world as a child, but with his own perspective and feelings about it (although he might not recognize them or label them as such yet). He sank in the swimming pool because he was missing Mom, he spent the night looking at the stars and wondering who he should trust, that's not a simple machine....This is sci-fi so I bought the story about a real boy made of metal. If they toss him to the side later so we can have a standard couple I'd feel sad and disappointed...that'd be half-assed sci-fi, haha!! So right now I'm shipping hard So Bong with NSIII. But if the love story does not materialize, I'm fine too as long as they keep being friends. Platonic love is also love. And I mostly want NSIII to find acceptance and be loved. :D

P.s. Your idea about the pendant is adorable. That would be so cute, the robot gets a heart. :wub: And also touching since the heart is presumably the only thing So Bong has left from her mother. I'll cry a river if something like this happens. Btw, it would be interesting if they have later a conversation about their mothers, it'd be nice to know more about So Bong's relationship with her mother, and also for her to learn how NSIII feels about Mom.

I totally agree with you, chingu! I SO want for uri tin can to be fully accepted and sincerely loved just the way he is. Damn, uri puppy deserves all the love in this world! And I'm happy to see SB being on his side and gradually accepting him. And I believe in our girl, that her heart would remain strong and faithful to NS3 till the end. And no matter what there would always be at least one person in his corner. (Though I hope that Mom and his human twin will come around as well. It would mean a lot for uri robot).

And yes, SN3 is an AI, he is much more than a simple robot. I doubt that even O RoRa is aware of all his potential.  And  it's really great to see how he gradually gains confidence and free will learning his way in life even though, like you've said,  he still unable to put a name to these emotions. Thus it richard simmons me off how irresponsible O RoRa is as a mother to the both boys. She feels sorry for robbing human NS of a happy childhood promising to do anything to make up for it. And she is very conveniently forgets that NS3 is also her son, she is the one who gave him life (in an unorthodox way but still)  so she must take responsibility for it.

Another thing I want to see in this show is a closure between brothers for them to find an understanding. Human NS ought to realize just how similar he and NS3 are and protect him at some point even if it means going against his own mother.

After all they both owe NS3 a lot.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dreamfall92 said:

The schedule shows episode 6 (11-12) which was already released last week, though. The new ones should be 7 & 8 (13-16). They also didn't fix their notification on the drama's channel page yet.

Can't believe there are still people wanting her to be together with the human (aka the jerky chaebol) later, only because he's human and nothing more. Reproduction isn't everything, they could adopt or let mom create a child robot for them or they get a pet (roomba or a real one doesn't matter).

more like human NS isn't all that bad rather we don't know what is he actually like because there is always a facade on.. SB is no better.. character wise she is/was worse . you have to look at the bigger picture.. 

• Like 5

20 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

more like human NS isn't all that bad rather we don't know what is he actually like because there is always a facade on.. SB is no better.. character wise she is/was worse . you have to look at the bigger picture.. 

I know I should've added a typical to "jerky chaebol". Dramas with this kind of pairing (chaebol heir who is a complete jerk at the beginning vs. female lead from a normal or poor background) are countless and (almost) always the same (plotwise). So I am glad when the writers change things up and both leads are normal and/or the male lead is nice.

21 hours ago, darr said:

They started and stopped airing the drama before this in kbs world all of a sudden with no explanation

The schedule for KBS World got updated, episodes 13-14 are airing on Wednesday like always and the other two the first time this Thursday. But they repeat the episodes a lot before next week.

Dramafever will upload episodes 7 & 8 tomorrow (13-16), they updated their message on the drama's channel page.

Edited by dreamfall92
Updated information
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, phuong1317 said:

im trying to be patient but i am very annoyed im happy korea is doing so well at the world cup but how many times do u have to cancel my shows its not just this one hopefully kbs/mbc goes back to normal soon i hate looking forward to watch an episode just to find out later there isnt going to be one :(

I don't think it's because of the Korean team since they are already out of the tournament :(

7 hours ago, cafe99 said:

About NSIII and SB, tbh, I would like for them to be together. The problems are that:

• She would get old and die, while NSIII can get a new body that could make him look "older", at the end, he would be left alone forever (or maybe he could remove his battery= let himself die, wich is terribly sad and not an option).

• NSIII... is he 100% anatomically correct? (lol) TBH I don't think so, since the mother would never do that, but, maybe his "father" could have given him something like that? Or he can can be built or modified like Bicentennial Man and be almost human?

I think that the plausible option would be the Bicentennial Man route, he can grow old and lead a happy life with SB and everyone else who loves him.

OMG! I totally forgot about the aging detail (not really a detail though XD).

I really hope you're right and they decide to go with the Bicentennial Man route and allow NSIII to grow old along SB.

It would be truly upsetting if they tried to "please" a more conventional audience and made SB fall for NS. 

Let's hope they don't go all Japanese on us and give us those sad endings that make us ball out eyes out :tears:

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, dreamfall92 said:

Thank you for letting me notice: I'd seen the episode on the "schedule" page without noticing that it was ep. 6... There's ep. 7 written on the channel page: you're right about that too.

I want her to love N3, recognizing him as a subject, not an object. Like Hegel explained so well in his "Phenomenology of the Spirit", one of the most important philosophical essays ever written, "subjectivity/identity" can only be born when an "I" encounters a "you" and, through interaction, recognize him as a separate entity, respect him as such and embrace the differences, even letting part of that "you" becoming part of himself/herself. In a few words, an "identity" can only be born after meeting an "alterity". That's what our species as a whole still needs, probably: meeting another (artificial? Alien?) species that can interact with Humanity on equal ground, thus learning to pay due respect, coexist and share. 

• Like 8

2018070301000185600012911_20180703080417

OoOo does Yena find out?

NS3 closed his eyes... :0

edit:

OST Part 4 (The other ost from the fire scene) is coming out today @ 6PM KST!20180703001666_0_20180703105006933.jpg?t

Edited by butterflyeffect
  • Like 5

Sometimes I can't help but think of the TV show Battlestar Galactica, that had a population of robots/AI making decisions for themselves; they considered themselves fully live beings, except that most of them considered humans a threat and looked down on them. NS3 is not at that level yet (I think). He keeps reminding me of Pinocchio, because I think he yearns to belong and to be accepted and, as some of you pointed, validated. 

I'm very interested in this show because whether we realize it or not, we've already started integrating AIs in our lives (Amazon's Echo being an example). It's starting to be an integral part of it. I also remember reading articles about humanoid robots in Japan (there seems to be a strong interest in the country, also you can google and read about Ericadirecting traffic, and less human looking robots greeting customers in banks or living at home with people. 

Back to NS3, how would a love story work with Bo Song? It makes me wonder what love is, and if then that word would mean the same thing for NS3 and for Bo Song.

• Like 7

Come here because I cannot find new episodes of this series. :(

from the title of series, would it be sad ending? Are you human?

• Sad 1