Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Is it just me or am i not the only one who thinks that the robot will turn bad when nam sin wakes up? Or did i watch a lot of evil robot movies :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Shortest and saddest story in my life that no episode aired yesterday :bawling:

What shall I do with all the excitement for those scenes that I have been waiting for since the promotion for this drama and were supposed to be aired yesterday  :bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

"He is a robot after all"  

Case closed. This is an answer from the maker of the robot himself. She installed a killer switch that her partner isn't aware of, can activate it if things get more complicated when her real son awakes and when asked how the robot will feel if he knows that, she said she will make sure that doesn't happen  cos he is a robot afterall.

I hope and pray the robot goes out of control and deal with her. To show her that she is as bad as those she has been painting bad. So all the love and care she has been showing to the robot are all fake? 

It's all about her in the end.

Not even her son.

The greediness and selfishness of humans.

My dear robot, u are in for a rude shock from humans. 

• Like 9

Guys, this is not related to AYHT but this is Seo Kangjoon you know.

See those eyes? His reaction? Damn.. this Android Namshin3 is :wub::blush:

I know Seolhyun was just bluffing but it could really be true that AOA likes him! I mean.. Who wouldn't?! :heart:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

6 hours ago, butterflyeffect said:

Kang Joon will sing a ballad for the OST... NS3 theme. ;o;

what can this guy not do hahaha

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003273401

well he's a member of a Kpop group called 5urprise before he became an actor so it makes sense he can sing very well. :D

according to this article, there will be a total of 160 mins of content that will be broadcast tomorrow (21st) at 8:30 pm (I think it's a recap from 1-10 episodes) plus some behind the scenes.

2018062101001686200130651_20180620090614

Edited by triplem
Please do not post consecutively within one hour. Edit to add.
  • Like 9

What's the point of 160 minutes episode just show us 11-12 episode :cry: tbh the chance of increase in rating by airing 160 minutes episode is less, no? Ah I seriously prefer ep 11,12

• Like 6

19 hours ago, rocat said:

Unfortunately, nope. 

World Cup...

Oh ...thanks

19 hours ago, nateko said:

Yes, no episode today because of FIFA World Cup.

Ohh i see thanks

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Won Hallyu said:

well he's a member of a Kpop group called 5urprise before he became an actor so it makes sense he can sing very well. :D

Yes, I know.  I was trying to be funny, but I guess it doesn't translate well online.. and if you want to get technical, they did acting before they branched into singing (and as a group they don't have a large discography/haven't released anything in a long time) so I think it's safe to say their main focus is acting.

Anyone think snake tattoo guy will come back to Korea? All the scenes we've been shown in the teasers seem to be in the latest episodes...the second half of the drama seems hard to predict. And the scene where So Bong dumps all of NS3's batteries on the table in front of mom. What's that about I wonder... :o 

• Like 5

@dreamfall92

No reason I just do!:tongue: it's not just me either if you've read other comments instead of just nitpicking mine:rolleyes: I just feel her being a bodyguard she should've at least exercised more restraint. I dislike how she called Shin the Robot disgusting as well<_< why? Because he's not human? Yet he saved her which is something not every man would do. They'd be too busy saving themselves. Yea she's really off putting for me LoL. 

• Like 2

The dynamics of this drama is equally interesting as it is frustrating.  We have a mother whose husband ‘committed suicide.’  Then her son is forcibly taken from her to be raised in a golden caged prison.  Then, in her grief, she creates an AI android who looks like the said son with the ability to carry out tasks as if it were human- cue in NSIII.  But she doesn't stop there, she, subsequently, creates three versions of him up until adulthood, making improvements each time.  But, she didn’t stop there!  She made certain they created happy mother and son memories. 

And yet, after all those years, she says, “there’s a kill switch”.  “He doesn’t know it yet.”  But hey,” When real NS wakes, fake NS needs to disappear”GASP… I’m not mad she put in a kill switch, in fact, that was a smart move in case of any technological glitch.  But I am stunned by how she said it.  How did she say that without blinking?  Surely, she feels some sort of attachment? Was she truly ignorant of the way NSIII treated her?  Did her obsession with her long-lost son blind her to his utter devotion, and, love over the years?

Did she fail to realize that perhaps, the android she created is somehow surpassing even her own expectations of what an AI robot is capable of? (ref: the judgement call NSIII made when KSB almost caught them at the hospital).  So many questions I want to be answered. -_-

As for KSB, perhaps she didn’t get a strong likeable start in earlier episodes.  And she said some hurtful things once she knew what NSIII was.  But, that’s what I like about this drama.  We get shown the dark side of being humans – inherently selfish beings who seek our own betterment at the expense of others, and, who speak without first thinking how their words affect those around them.

I look forward to seeing her redeem herself one at a time the longer she spends with NSIII.  Now that we are at the stage where she knows about NSIII, and, is now his personal bodyguard, she, without a doubt, will be one of his greatest ally and protector.  If she was willing to go to any lengths for money, imagine what happens when she directs all that willingness and tenacity into protecting something/someone she grows attached too *wink* NSIII *wink*.  Mix in love and we have eternal commitment.

Just my two cents worth of thoughts while I impatiently await next episodes.  

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

After watch last episodes I wasn't too surpriced about NS mother plan against to NS3. I just feel that something going on when she start avoid him and lie to him. She doesnt act carring towards him after real NS back to her even if he is a coma right now. We know that she created NSIII to replece her real son, because she missed him that much,  so she transfer all her love for NS to NS3. But when NS appeared everything change and when NS wake up, NS3 will be useless. She said that once-" I do everything for my son" and her only son is NS. For her point of view they can't be two of them, this might be too dangerous when someone found about NS3. And now she want to be with her real son, so she can't be with NS3. Knowing how he is attached to her she might be think that he can't live without her. He can't be alone too because who knows what he will do. He is still AI after all. Everything is possible if we talk about NS3.

I wasn't surprice So Bong reaction too. That was predictable. She scared NS3 and feel disgusted towards him( I dont think that last one is 100% sure or she only said that). I think she reacted that strong because she spend some time with him before she knows the truth. He look like as a human and act like a human. She become likes him, and he move her heart a little too. Maybe even more than little:wink: So knowing that he isn't real person but robot was really big shock for her. And she get confuse how treat him now, like a real person or what? I think if someone introduce him to her in firts place something like : "This is NS3, he is a robot, he can do that and that..." her reaction will be diffrent. Something like she do when she deciede stay with him. She started ask question and do some research about his nature.  But  they put that bomb suddenly so she just need some time to think about this, and getting use to that. After all she agree to help him and accept him. 

My question is how NS3 react if he found out about mother plan? He show us that he is really unpredictable, but I don't think he will be waited calmly for death...

btw Lie detector is the best! That wink killing me every time :lol: and his joke about Superman power...B)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Netka85 said:

I wasn't surprice So Bong reaction too. That was predictable. She scared NS3 and feel disgusted towards him( I dont think that last one is 100% sure or she only said that). I think she reacted that strong because she spend some time with him before she knows the truth. He look like as a human and act like a human. She become likes him, and he move her heart a little too. Maybe even more than little:wink: So knowing that he isn't real person but robot was really big shock for her. And she get confuse how treat him now, like a real person or what? I think if someone introduce him to her in firts place something like : "This is NS3, he is a robot, he can do that and that..." her reaction will be diffrent. Something like she do when she deciede stay with him. She started ask question and do some research about his nature.  But  they put that bomb suddenly so she just need some time to think about this, and getting use to that. After all she agree to help him and accept him. 

I think the same. I find Sobong's reaction to be realistic and comprehensible. She was just starting to grow attached to N3, after her rocky (to say the least...) start with Nam Shin, and they dropped the bomb. She's a smart, inquisitive person always looking for answers, and realizing that she had mistaken a machine for a real person must have hit her hard: she had many legitimate doubts concerning Nam Shin's erratic (to say the least... again) behavior, but she could have never guessed the truth, even if she had all the right clues.

5 hours ago, miz-em said:

As for KSB, perhaps she didn’t get a strong likeable start in earlier episodes.  And she said some hurtful things once she knew what NSIII was.  But, that’s what I like about this drama.  We get shown the dark side of being humans – inherently selfish beings who seek our own betterment at the expense of others, and, who speak without first thinking how their words affect those around them.

I look forward to seeing her redeem herself one at a time the longer she spends with NSIII.  Now that we are at the stage where she knows about NSIII, and, is now his personal bodyguard, she, without a doubt, will be one of his greatest ally and protector.  If she was willing to go to any lengths for money, imagine what happens when she directs all that willingness and tenacity into protecting something/someone she grows attached too *wink* NSIII *wink*.  Mix in love and we have eternal commitment.

Just my two cents worth of thoughts while I impatiently await next episodes.  

I'm intrigued by Sobong as a character for exactly the same reasons. She's hot-headed and hot-blooded, she doesn't back down or give in easily and she always follows her leads to the very end, wherever they take her. Under her thick skin, she's hungry for affection and comprehension, and I think that as soon as she receives it, as soon as she begins to trust someone (or somewhat...) again, she will give her all to take care of him (it...). I'm quite certain that she'll go to great lengths to protect N3, and I'm looking forward to it.

• Like 9

I just remember that he is NS III and the previous I & II is kid & teenager version. Someone mentioned not sure what happen to NS I & II and mom probably kill the switch. Its quite complicated that in future he will never grow old while SB will. Its quite difficult to have satisfying ending and i also think NS human with NS III memory is also a bit sad. But seems its the only alternative for everyone happy ending. Perhaps if the human NS end up with some serious brain problem and need implant? 

In a lighter note, i always died everytime he winked & said koejitmal... and it was very interesting he can tease SB if she peek on him and also lied that he got superman x ray vision lol. I think mom also dont know she created a lady killer robot haha

• LOL 10

I've been watching fanmade videos -so many people seem to be loving the cyborg-tin can couple :) And seeing them together made me think of how NamsinIII will react the moment he realizes that So Bong likes him. For her is a bit easier, since she already started to feel something. She just needs to come to terms with the fact that she likes a robot :o

But for Namsin is going to be a big revelation. I wonder how the show will handle this.

• Like 6

On 6/20/2018 at 7:15 AM, Latte_Anyday said:

@dreamfall92

No reason I just do!:tongue: it's not just me either if you've read other comments instead of just nitpicking mine:rolleyes: I just feel her being a bodyguard she should've at least exercised more restraint. I dislike how she called Shin the Robot disgusting as well<_< why? Because he's not human? Yet he saved her which is something not every man would do. They'd be too busy saving themselves. Yea she's really off putting for me LoL. 

Not trying to single you out, but I just want to clarify that SB didn't call NS3 disgusting. She was referring to the situation as "awful/dreadful", which indeed isn't nice either, but it's a completely different nuance than what the subtitles imply. I would be shook if I was her as well...and let's be real, androids don't look as handsome as Seo Kang Joon in real life and are definitely not as high tech as NS3 yet. lol 

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@butterflyeffect If you’re free , could you translate this ? Thanks loads 

Sorry for the delay ..this is the gist of it but not too sure about the last part, pls feel free to correct me.

Lee Joon Hyuk is showing a strong presence in "Are You Human Too?". He is actively taking part as the main character Nam Shin's close friend and personal secretary, and the drama's master key.

Lee Joon Hyuk engages Nam Shin III's human impersonation in order to protect Nam Shin's position after he loses consciousness following an accident. and is receiving strong support from audiences not only because of the bromance with Seo Kang Joon, but also because he is leading the drama's tension.

Lee Joon Hyuk is emitting a detailed performance as Ji Young Hoon, a character who could be swayed in a vortex of ambition. Amongst Nam Shin III and Oh Laura, Kang So Bong, and Seo Jong Gil, he is giving a sense of stability with his presence.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

@butterflyeffect Thanks for outshining the lack of precision in the subtitles. Since we can't speak Korean, we are dependent on the translation. The quality can have an impact on the viewers. In this particular situation, it made look SB worse which is unfortunate.

Striking is that during the last episode, we already saw changes in SB and her relationship with NS3. First, she keeps her distance from him, then she even orders him not to move and the latter obeys. However, she gets upset, when she realizes that he followed her order literally. Unlike LJY, she didn't really expect him to do so. She allows him to make decision on his own for example she accepts his jokes. Sure, she still views him as a thing because later she asks about his value, as if he was something to be sold or bought. On the other hand, she starts getting to know him:    

• she knows now that he can hack into the traffic lights
  • he has a lie detector
  • he can make jokes
  • if he can eat,
  • where he gets his energy from (battery)

To conclude, in a short amount of time, NS3 shares his secrets with her which gives SB a good feeling. Someone is trusting her and treating her as a human. That's why she will get upset after the kiss as she has been used again. Sure, it is not the slap like with the human NS. Nevertheless, NS3 has used her as a toy again. I can understand why she will get upset because NS3 as a robot has treated her as a thing (a pawn). This explains why NS3 will propose to her to become her personal robot. She can treat him as a thing because he did the same to her.

@jerboa83 @triplem 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3