Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Yayyyy !!! Finally !! after a long time waiting for this drama. I'm excited !! :lol:

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

I’m pretty much checking out the raw cuts on IG & the drama starts off with showing us what a jerk human Nam Shin is . He seems to give his secretary  Ji Young Hoon ( oppa LJH looking good :wub:) a lot of headache with his impulsive decisions . 

Meanwhile So Bang is actually part of his security detail. But I think she’s also working undercover for some magazine or helping her friend get celebrity scoops. So she secretly uses her watch to video & take photos of Nam Shin on a date with some celebrity 

Spoiler

Unfortunately she gets caught by Nam Shin later & oh my he slapped her & this scene turned ugly 

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

Then the story takes a flashback to 2015 to when mum designed Nam Shin 3 . Seo Kang joon is doing a great job. Nam Shin 3 has completely different vibe from Jerk human Nam Shin . Nam Shin 3 has this kindness to him that makes him more human than the same chaebol heir 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Really great views. You can tell mum made him because she really missed her Son

I won’t post all the cuts but the story goes on to show all the flashback scenes of Her making Nam Shin 1& 2 . She’s been doing this since 1998

More back stories to how Nam Shin was taken away from her 

Spoiler

Spoiler

I think the husband died. And the grandfather took Nam Shin away 

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

I watched some scene but for full version I wait for translation:wink: I hope everyone spend good time watching AYHT and talk only a good way about this project:wink:

But I have some news about drama...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

Meanwhile So Bang’s Father who runs a boxing school , sees the videos of her getting slapped by Nam Shin. So he comes to the company’s building wanting to look for NS. But he finds out she was actually at fault for secretly taping her client . Dad was mad at her 

Spoiler

Human Nam Shin decides to go to Czech Republic to look for mum.Back to Nam Shin 3 . He’s really lovable. Makes breakfast for mum

SkJ really worked hard for this role he even speaks the language 

Spoiler

Nam Shin 3 follows mum & Friend out to do some shopping. He is really sharp & can even tell the stall owner off for trying to cheat them

Spoiler

Seeing that Nam Shin 3 can handle himself, the Friend gave him some money & opportunity to go explore around on his own 

Spoiler

Meanwhile human Nam Shin is also exploring the area & realises he is being followed. So he looks for a sweater to disguise himself 

Spoiler

Running away fr the person chasing him

https://instagram.com/p/Bjm3k7Xn6Ot/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

:glasses: wow.. i wanna catch this drama too.

LGgift7.jpg

Ok chill need to wait for the subs.:)

Hello guys!

This drama has finally made me crawl of of my shell.

How was the first episode?

Do u guys like it?

• Like 6

Meanwhile Nam Shin 3 bought some flowers for mum. It’s amazing how this AI is so attuned to his senses . 

But of course the scene of all scenes is when both Nam Shins See each other from across the road 

And just as he stepped out to take a closer look, human Nam Shin gets run over by a truck . I think it ends here 

Seems like a really nice intro to the drama & characters. Great scenes shot In Czech Rep. 

Just now, darr said:

Hello guys!

This drama has finally made me crawl of of my shell.

How was the first episode?

Do u guys like it?

Yes , so far I do . 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Wowwwwww !

after a good fantasy drama ' The miracle we met' and now we have an interesting sience-fiction !

Hope it'll be good in to the end !

SKJ is good !

• Like 5

I want to watch this drama on KBSWORLD, but the schedule is really confusing. First it said that the episodes are airing Tuesdays&Wednesdays and now it's only on Wednesday (I made sure to choose my timezone)? At this rate I am afraid to miss the episodes.

• Like 3

I desperately NEED the subs!

I can understand "some" (not much) Korean, so it's not easy to resist the temptation to watch it raw... :tongue:

• Like 3

So i just found out that Dramafever also has the license for Europe, Middle East, Oceania & India. Can anyone confirm if it's the HD version or is that premium only? Too bad you can only watch on laptop/pc since the apps are not available outside the Americas.

39 minutes ago, jerboa83 said:

I desperately NEED the subs!

I can understand "some" (not much) Korean, so it's not easy to resist the temptation to watch it raw... :tongue:

Episode 1 is already out on Dramafever.

• Like 2

I've been forward to this one since last year.  Hope it lives up to the impressive trailers!

Thanks for the screencaps and summaries @triplem

• Like 4

Anyone knows the general reaction about the drama and casts, if positive or not? 

• Like 5

Just finished watching the first episode... and what can I say? 
It was DAEBAK! :heart:

I'm amazed by Kang Seo Joon's acting: he pays a lot of attention to details, movements, micro-expressions and gestures, and he can even speak a credible Czech! :astonished:

Everything is perfect, so far: script, directing, editing, settings, special effect, OST... I really like the background music they choose. 

:wub: I didn't expect to like human Namshin so much, 'cause previously he had only been depicted as a jerk, an arrogant and cynical chaebol, but it just took an episode to find myself LOVING him:
(SPOILER) while pretending to be a brainless, cocky trouble-maker, he planned in advance such a cunning and well-executed maneuver to get away from his golden prison and leave the country!  :o 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, bbong09 said:

Anyone knows the general reaction about the drama and casts, if positive or not? 

Ratings wise it’s 5.2% & 5.9%. These days,  it’s actually a strong start  

You are welcome @raziela. Good to see you here

edit : folks there might be some disruptions to new episodes airing in mid June because of World Cup & local elections 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1