Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

1 hour ago, philosophie said:

I’m still confused about one thing that I’m not sure was ever answered. The assumption wa that NS went to Czech to meet his mom. NS reveals after he wakes up from coma that he went there for another reason, the confirm something. We then also find out he knew about his father’s death (albeit they never went into detail about how much he knew except not enough to not be manipulated by Seo and the recording making it sound like grandpa was the culprit). So the million dollar question is, what was he trying to confirm by going to Czech Republic?

In my opinion he just simply want to see his mom. He bring his mom picture to go to czech. He said lies because he dissapointed at moms creating robot. So he just blurt it out that he have other intention. While it isnt. 

But yeah as many has pointed out. Ending is so rushed. I also dont feel very satisfied with the ending. Eventhough its a happy ending one. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Me too, not gonna lie either! NS was so worried when SB want to confront the baddies in the bridge. And this scene tho.. confusing for my poor heart hahaha. 2 SKJ and 1 GSY can have so many chemistry.. and both shippable :wub:

No idea how to move on from this drama hahaha. Post drama withdrawal syndrome kicked in. So many memorable and swoon scene. NS breaking glass and NS3 stopped the car are my favourite. I think i will remember this drama for long time.

And i guess we have to wait for next SKJ/GSY project.I only know Something about us and third charm for SKJ tho.

I hope SKJ will be pair again with GSY in his new drama Something about Us. I'm really looking forward for this drama and really curious about the female lead. Jaebal, let them be a couple for one more time Lol

20 hours ago, crazyyo said:

Bad news guys, AYHT won't be releasing Director's cut dvd :bawling::bawling:

Andwae~~~~:bawling:

Wae yo? any reason for that? or because the drama wasnot hit in Korea?

• Like 7

@inna03 glad we share the same sentiment. Me too wishing for skj gsy pair in something about us. This what we're talking about too in the shipper thread lol. Though i think there's a lot of people suggest IU too because of the similarity with the manhwa. See you soon then in any of his new drama! :D

• Like 3

3 hours ago, inna03 said:

Andwae~~~~:bawling:

Wae yo? any reason for that? or because the drama wasnot hit in Korea?

I think the survey wasn't successful something like that. That's quite bad considering the amount of unreleased footage we could've gotten. 

They plan on releasing making scenes now but that is only possible if they get 500 pre-orders, if not we won't get BTS as well. I'm more interested in DVD scenes than BTS lol 

Any idea why isn't KBS releasing various artist album :( The album is usually released on the day of Finale or the next day :( 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@inna03 glad we share the same sentiment. Me too wishing for skj gsy pair in something about us. This what we're talking about too in the shipper thread lol. Though i think there's a lot of people suggest IU too because of the similarity with the manhwa. See you soon then in any of his new drama! :D

IU?? huwaaaa, i dont mind if the female lead are IU or GSY because i love them both hehe

But, idk i just want tincan couple become a couple again in another drama Lol. Their chemistry was catched my attention. :kiss_wink:

Shipper thread? whats that? May i know that thread? where? haha i shipped them both really from now on

• Like 3

7 hours ago, crazyyo said:

I think the survey wasn't successful something like that. That's quite bad considering the amount of unreleased footage we could've gotten. 

They plan on releasing making scenes now but that is only possible if they get 500 pre-orders, if not we won't get BTS as well. I'm more interested in DVD scenes than BTS lol 

Any idea why isn't KBS releasing various artist album :( The album is usually released on the day of Finale or the next day :( 

If you mean the OST album, it’s being sold tho? A couple of websites were doing preorder/sales. Unless you mean something else then my bad haha.

Really unfortunate about the DVD ...I’d be willing to preorder the making scenes one but just the international shipping fee to me will make it double the actual price.:unsure:

Anyway, I’m super late to the party but I watched clips of the last ep and man idk what I expected but it really fizzled out in the end...my overall feeling of the drama hasn’t changed. But...all the possibilities that could have been!!!

• Like 4

11 hours ago, inna03 said:

Shipper thread? whats that? May i know that thread? where? haha i shipped them both really from now on

The thread is right over here! :)

And to share some more love for KSB and NS3, I posted another fanfic here: Compatible. No angst, just fluff this time. 

Ugh, I'm so sad that this show is over now and we only got those 6 minutes of closure. :bawling:

• Like 4

14 hours ago, butterflyeffect said:

If you mean the OST album, it’s being sold tho? A couple of websites were doing preorder/sales. Unless you mean something else then my bad haha.

Really unfortunate about the DVD ...I’d be willing to preorder the making scenes one but just the international shipping fee to me will make it double the actual price.:unsure:

Anyway, I’m super late to the party but I watched clips of the last ep and man idk what I expected but it really fizzled out in the end...my overall feeling of the drama hasn’t changed. But...all the possibilities that could have been!!!

I was talking about the bgm tracks , instrumentals hehe.

The ending was satisfying and not satisfying at the same time, it was rushed big time too bad (that's why I wanted dvd cut argh)

• Like 2

Finally watched the ending. I have two minds about it.

Remove logic, it was a good ending. With logic...let's leave that unsaid.

Thank you to the brown-eyed couple. If anything, this drama was eye candy.

• Like 3

On 8/8/2018 at 1:15 PM, AlexandraReid said:

[Are You Human Too?] Finale

[Are You Human Too?] FINALE Ep 35 Happy ending, Robot Namshin kisses Gong Seung Yeon

Article: Naver 'Are You Human' Robot Namshin kisses Gong Seung Yeon, happy ending

•  
  • Oh Ro Ra (Kim Sung Ryeong) dies. 
  • Robot Namshin (Seo Kang Joon) was shot and fell into the sea. 
  • Seo Jong Gil (Yu Oh Seong) goes to jail. 
  • Robot Namshin comes back a year later to reconcile with Kang So Bong (Gong Seung Yeon). He became more like human without his abilities, and he is able to tear up. 

1. [+1142,-26]
It's good that it was a happy ending. I've enjoyed watching the drama so much. Thank you!!!

2. [+1161,-50] 
Seo Kang Joon has to get an award. He really is qualified to receive one. I was so absorbed in the drama. You've worked hard, really.

3. [+817,-28]
On Seo Kang Joon's articles, people normally praise his handsome face, but now more people are leaving comments that his acting is good. He is filming The Third Charm now, so we can see him in September again, that's good.

4. [+418,-10]
Seo Kang Joonhasshowed us his acting skills properly.

5. [+269,-9]
I was about to destroy the TV if robot Namshin doesn't come back.

6. [+168,-4]
I watched this drama to kill time at first, but as it moves on, every episode has a plot twist with a strong story. The actors have excellent acting too. Especially when Namshin's mother dies, Seo Kang Joon's (Namshin3) acting without his eyes red, I was surprised to watch that. A
cting that will go down in history, this isn't an exaggeration. The people who didn't watch it, when you have the time, please watch it. I recommend that you begin watching from the start.

7. [+104,-4]
I dare to say that he is one of the top male actors in their 20s. Visual, acting skill, physical, Seo Kang Joon has everything. I will believe in you and watch your dramas in the future.

8. [+94,-0]
Robot Namshin has evolved,  actor Seo Kang Joon has evolved too.

cr

p/sthe moment when sobong keeps cried for sake of missing ns3, i thought hes gone for good.. 

and then BAM! he appears *my heart exploded lol* :sweat_smile:

Are you sure that is Nam Shin III (robot) in the last scene?

Can robot have a tear in his right eye?

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Remove before posting. Thanks

Interesting article cos it was posted due to NS3 tearing up in the finale...

https://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=105&oid=421&aid=0003530329

News 1

Drama "Are you human?" Love of AI and people ... 'Is it possible in reality?'

Enter Article 2018-08-12 08:30 Last Modified 2018-08-12 14:59
0003530329_001_20180812204743845.jpg?type=w647You are a human being, too, and a monster union. © News1
(Seoul = News 1)Minniereporter = The last 7 days drama 'Are you human?' AI artificial intelligence (AI) humanoid robot ' Sobong 'is in love with each other. Artificial Intelligence Namsein Ⅲ is living with people in the human world, and as time goes by, they become human emotions. The drama ends with tears flowing like a human being. 

What is noteworthy here is that humans and artificial intelligence fall in love with each other. Human beings did not love artificial intelligence or artificial intelligence unilaterally, but mutual. But is this possible in reality? 

In the August issue of Tech M , I covered the cover story, "Can artificial intelligence and people fall in love?" The author of the article, Lee Dong-wook, head of the Robot Group at the Korea Institute of Industrial Technology, said, "The evolution of the brain enables artificial intelligence and human love." Of course, it is difficult to realize at present technology level, but ultimately human brain can evolve to understand and sympathize with other person's intention. If artificial intelligence can understand human behavior and intention and develop emotional technology I do not know. Tech M ( www.techm.kr ) is a new technology special monthly magazine which is an exclusive partnership with MIT Technology Review published by MIT University.

Let's take a look at the case of Sony's dog-artificial intelligence 'Aibo'. The Aibo, which was released in 1998 and sold about 150,000 units by 2006, has been out of service since 2014 due to lack of parts. Users have a joint funeral for a broken Aibo. To the users, it proves that the child was the object of love, not the simple product. 

As I said earlier, in order for artificial intelligence to make people feel love, we need to program the artificial intelligence to love everyone when developing artificial intelligence. For example, it should be kind to everyone, like artificial intelligence to play secretary, nanny. 

Unfortunately, it is not enough for current technology to develop artificial intelligence that understands the behavior and emotion of the other person and expresses his feelings like a person. Jang In-hoon, a senior researcher of the Robot Group, Korea Institute of Industrial Technology, said, "Techniques for expressing emotions are limited, such as dramas, by fully recognizing and interpreting the actions and words of the other party." This artificial intelligence technology is still in the early stages of development " . 

Even if such artificial intelligence is developed, it would be too far to develop a humanoid robot that will carry artificial intelligence. It is impossible with the present technology to naturally implement human joints, skin, and voices like 'Namsein Ⅲ'. Bae Ji-hoon, a senior researcher of the Robot Group of Korea Institute of Industrial Technology, said, "It is not easy to realize a real human being as a robot." "We need a new motor for every human joint, He said.

Nevertheless, experts predict that drama will become a reality if artificial intelligence and robot technology develop to a certain level. Kim Jung-ho, a professor of electrical and electronic engineering at the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), said, "Complementing current artificial intelligence technologies, many people can communicate with artificial intelligence and feelings like love." 

somangchoi@news1.kr

• Like 5

I'm so late for the party but still posting because I followed this drama since it started.

I was disappointed with the last two eps, everything seems in a hurry. My heart sank when I read FINAL EPISODE (opening of second half) last Thursday. I didn't saw that coming very soon. Though my sympathy is always with robot NS, I was hoping for the human NS to mellow down and fall in love with SB. Sad me.

Their acting was good, esp SKJ, the plot was interesting at the beginning, but the ending just dwindled for me.

Now I am looking forward to SKJ's and GSY's next project. Yes, I am also hoping for their loveteam reunion.

• Like 2

Last BTS vlive video! I miss the show so much!!!

https://www.vlive.tv/video/84362

Posting this gifs here cos the struggle is real! 

Btw, I don't think it's my imagination but I just noticed GSY was checking out SKJ's hand but SKJ is looking at her. :wink::wink::wink:

• Like 8

On 8/9/2018 at 5:13 AM, dreamfall92 said:

Didn't you inform yourself before starting to watch the drama? It was clear since Day 1 that the romance would be between NS3 & SB. And the writers made human NS just too unlikable to ship him with SB (and not to forget how toxic their relationship is). Btw, NS3 lost all his robot powers after David "fixed" him (that guy isn't as skilled as Laura was). Now, the only real downside is that he doesn't age.

Yes I did.  Even if I don't agree or like the synopsis, does it mean I shouldn't watch the show?  What a strange comment!  I thought the show was good.  The main lead's acting was terrific, as always.  I was just sharing my feelings that at the end of the day, NS3 is a robot.  To me, that's the major downside, not just his age.

Can't believe we don't have AYHT today, my monday feels so empty :bawling: Btw I was going through dramafever subs and the part where Shin 3 saw Shin for the first time in Czech in Episode 3 and retrieved his information according to dramafever it was 

00:02:13,407 --> 00:02:17,414
<i>[Nam Shin, 28 years old.
Grandfather is Nam Geon Ho.]</i>

00:02:17,414 --> 00:02:20,567
<i>[Business doctorate at NYU.
Businessman with PK Group.]</i>

Didn't know Shin was NYU alumni lol and doctorate? what? :unsure: 

• Like 7