Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

3 hours ago, crazyyo said:

I hope Shin goes back after doing something worthy of praise and redeeming himself. I don't want him to go back saying yeah I have lost everything and I have no other option left here so I should just go with mommy. 

I share those feelings. I think Shin might do something heroic before the end. He wanted to be a firefighter as a child, that speaks of dreams to be a hero and protect people. And he definitely loves Mom and Young Hoon at least. I hope there will be a turning point for him and in the end he will side with YH and NS3 in order to take down Jong Gil. I'm sure he will redeem himself before the end. Just hope he is not hurt or killed in the process, or that it requires Oh Ro Ra to sacrifice herself so he can see how much his Mom loves him. Maybe grandpa will have an outburst of sincerity and tell him how Jong Gil killed his son and how he didn't do anything about that, and maybe that will make Nam Shin reflect if he wants to become like grandpa or rather honor his father and be a righteous person.

Regarding what he will do after that, I don't know, he never wanted the company and it would be weird to see him as CEO, at least for now. I'd like to see him starting something new, the poor guy has been a prisoner his whole life, no one knows what he does well or wants to do, not even himself I'd say. So if he decides to take some time off and recover, I think it's fine. And I'm sure Young Hoon or NS3 would be happy to have him back as CEO if he wants to come back later.

As for NS3, the Tin Can couple is an established fact and I will not consider any other option than these two staying happy together. I see NS3 in the gym with So Bong and maybe helping the M-car team as a side job, haha!! And Oh Ro Ra and David can continue their research with the company once YH becomes CEO. :)

• Like 11

Ep 33+34 Text Preview

With the help of So Bong, Young Hoon, and Reporter Jo,  Nam Shin III confidently reveals to the entire world that he is a robot. Feeling betrayed and alienated, Nam Shin goes to look for his grandfather Gun Ho, the cause of everything...

So Bong, who has learned of Nam Shin III’s birthday from David, prepares a surprise party. While the members of the gym are preparing a happy time for Nam Shin III, Nam Shin who has  discovered Shin3’s secret goes to find its whereabouts...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

My finale wishlist...

NS & NS3 work together to put Seo in jail. (My most fervent wish!)

NS goes on psychological therapy overseas with ORR.

YH becomes interim CEO while NS recovers.

NS3 & David now works at PK Group as directors. 

NS3 & Sobong continues to be a happy couple.

Maybe NS3 gets to live with Grandpa, Aunt, Heedong, YH again...

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

I guess I want Nam Shin III to realize that he can actually feel emotions. I want So Bong and Shin III to have their happy ending. I have no idea which way the wiriter will go but maybe he will turn him into human somehow so that they can age together. Anyway, I don't want to see them harmed. Just safe and sound. I think that unfortunately So Bong is not able to fight again. So maybe instead of being bodyguard she will become a coach to young fighters. 

Young Hoon should be the CEO  of PK Group. Grandfather should live with his daughter and start to treat her and her son better. Nam Shin should leave with his mom and get to know her and heal his wounds. I want Ye Na to move on and find something which makes her happy. Her dad should root in jail for the rest of his life in my opinion. As for David, he should continue with his researchs. 

Please writernim, let uri Tin Can couple have many more of such lovely mornings :D

Podobny obraz

Credits to dramabeans

• Like 7

5 hours ago, kdramafan43v3r said:

My finale wishlist...

NS & NS3 work together to put Seo in jail. (My most fervent wish!)

NS goes on psychological therapy overseas with ORR.

YH becomes interim CEO while NS recovers.

NS3 & David now works at PK Group as directors. 

NS3 & Sobong continues to be a happy couple.

Maybe NS3 gets to live with Grandpa, Aunt, Heedong, YH again...

I predicted this kind of ending too. Happy for everyone, yeeeahh~

Please writer nimm~

Btw, how about Yena? Do you predict a happy ending for her too? Because she deserve it too. But, please dont let her with NS or NS3 haha.

• Like 8

9 hours ago, gladys57 said:

Seo Kang Joon is such an excellent actor indeed! :blush:

As NS he always looks at villianous Seo with so much DISDAIN that I'm very sure he was just just PLAYING ALONG with him in his evil schemes. I am confident he will betray Seo in the end and EXPOSE him in the end. I'm convinced that he'll turn against Seo later especially after the way the camera pans on his facial expression everytime after his conversation with Seo. SKJ is acting brilliantly here. He has to act evil to win over Seo knowing how unscrupulous Seo is. That will be the biggest TWIST at the end of this drama. :D

I've stopped commenting here for sometime as I'm one of a few here (not in other sites though) who believes he is REDEEMABLE! You can really feel for NS from the way SKJ acts as NS. B)

Anyway, I'm too busy to write thesis so I wont be able to defend myself as it is only my opinion.There's a lot to write about why he acted the way he is acting. I have studied psychology but I have NO TIME to dwell into that subject further here. We need a real psychiatrist to explain further and deeper. :D

I believe in giving poor "troubled souls" like NS chances. So I strongly believe NS will be redeemed in the end! 

NS FIGHTING!:heart:

I agree with you~~~

I still believe that NS's behaviour will change in the end. Jaebal writer nim

• Like 6

Here we are a step closer to the finale.  I really wish that Shin will be release from blindness from hatered with Director Seo, I hope grandpa will have his memories back and asked forgives to Shin, so that Shin can know the truth and leave at peace. 

I’m glad that Jin can be successor of the company, I know he can lead well, with NS3 he can be a regular employee in the company with the brain of his he can really create a good project. I still do hope that he can be a human even it’s impossible, I wish that he will grow old with Sobong, but this is sci-fi so there’s no way it will happen. I know the writer and director will still have something in his sleeves that is something unpredictable of tomorrow’s episode! 

• Like 9

12 hours ago, inna03 said:

I predicted this kind of ending too. Happy for everyone, yeeeahh~

Please writer nimm~

Btw, how about Yena? Do you predict a happy ending for her too? Because she deserve it too. But, please dont let her with NS or NS3 haha.

Yena has matured a bit throughout this ordeal so I want her to meet another guy or maybe there's going to be a twist maybe YH is that guy?!! :open_mouth:

At the very minimum, Seo Kang Joon, Gong Seung Yeon and Lee Joon Hyuk better win year-end KBS drama acting awards for this! Though for me, aside from those acting awards drama should also get best OST, writing , best couple &  netizen award.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

I know it's a pre-produced drama but how good a cameo appearance by Lee Yu-Bi as Young Hoon's (aka advice machine Dr Ye) girlfriend would have been in the last episode :wub:

Still salty how underrated that drama was

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

And I'm still annoyed and frustrated that the World Cup messed up with the ratings! It was almost 10% on it's 2nd week!!! Then they aired 1 episode per week for 2 weeks where it was aired at a later time on the 3rd week then on the same time slot the 4th and that really ruined the momentum. If only they broadcast the drama then and stick to the time, I predict the drama would have been a huge hit by now. SMH. As far as I can recall, there was a SK game on June 18 (Monday) so, it's understandable but for the following day then week after there were no games for Korea. During the times AYH didn't air were the times the two other shows in the same time slot increased in ratings so basically, I can assume that the households who didn't watch the World Cup tuned in to either of the two dramas and now after it's done airing the FIFA games, AYH became last in the ratings cos it lost the viewers in the 2 crucial weeks it decided to air FIFA. I know Koreans love soccer but how can you explain the increase in ratings of the other 2 dramas opposite the time slot of the FIFA games? To me, it's simply the viewers preferred to watch dramas than group phase games of FIFA. 

I hope KBS acknowledges their mistake in this and gives the drama its well deserved recognition by year end awards. I'm afraid this drama will be overlooked cos that's usually the case when dramas are broadcast in the early to mid-part of the year. 

Sorry for the rant. 

• Like 9

My hopes, dreams, wishes, predictions for our final two hours in the show -- these are all based on relationships:

1. Nam Shin and Mom

Spoiler

(Assuming the killswitch is a bomb), Nam Shin steals the killswitch and attempts to detonate Nam Shin III in the middle of the M City data centres, to destroy Grandpa's dream. Mom finds out in time and runs to save Nam Shin III -- but she'll be killed too in the blast.

Nam Shin has a change of heart and runs in to save mom from the blast - meaning all 3 will die.

Nam Shin III protects them by somehow getting himself away from them, so they survive, but Nam Shin III is destroyed in the bomb blast.

Mom and Nam Shin are reconciled because he knows that HE loves HER, and he just wants her. And also the robot is destroyed, so he can go back to being her single little boy.

2. Mom and David

Spoiler

David leaves to go back to the Czech Republic. Mom stays with Nam Shin in Korea. They are slowly building up their trust in each other again, but are not quasi-dating anymore.

3. Nam Shin III and Young Hoon

Spoiler

They'll say goodbye and farewell. And Young Hoon will grieve when Nam Shin III gets exploded. But he may have a gut feeling some things aren't as what they seem.

He has lunch with the Medicar team, and while they are sad and talking about Nam Shin III not knowing about the killswitch in the car like in his own body, the team leader says -- no, Nam Shin III actually knew about the killswitch on the Medicar; he was the one who actually hit the car's killswitch, so he had known about it all along. Except that the car's killswitch merely killed the battery; it wasn't built to blow up in an explosion like the robot's killswitch.

Hearing that Nam Shin III already knew about what and how a killswitch was, makes Young Hoon smile without needing to find out more.

4. Grandpa and all other characters

Simply slowly loses his wits to dementia in his nursing home, much like what he had condemned his own (sane) son to.

5. Nam Shin III and So Bong

Spoiler

They say farewell and he gives her her mother's heart necklace back, telling her he will always be with her, and that he is giving her his heart too.

He is detonated and destroyed, and she is heartbroken. He leaves her a message on Maibo that he's sorry and that he had to go home.

She keeps moping about missing him and finally decides to see where he was "born", asking Mom if she can visit her old house. David still stays there, so mom says it's fine.

She gets to the house and David welcomes her -- along with one team member from the Medicar team!!! - telling her to explore the workshop where Nam Shin III was born. She goes and explores, and there is a new Nam Shin III robot ready to go, but lifeless.

She remembers that he said he gave her his heart and opens the heart locket -- and there is the computer memory chip which which stores Nam Shin III -- all it needs is for So Bong to install it - which she does.

Nam Shin III comes back to life and she cries in hope and happiness, and he hugs her. "Sorry for hugging you so late," he says as the show ends.

6. Seo Jong Gil

Gets fired, exit stage right.

7. Ye Na and Nam Shin

Continues to stay by Nam Shin's side because all she's ever wanted was him. 

8. Aunty and Hee Dong, and Young Hoon

Young Hoon designates the young boy as heir apparent to the company; he is merely the trustee of the company for him. The company's energies on the Medicar are to be driven to find a solution to Hee Dong's heart condition.

9. So Bong's dad and two sidekicks

Are not followed up with besides them seeing that So Bong is Very Sad when Nam Shin III is destroyed.

Did I miss out any loose ends?

• Like 12
  • Sad 2

I know we all want have a HEA for NS3 but after the revealing in the last episode I don't see it. I don't think that Drama is so much SciFi that the society would accept a never aging and nearly undestructable android living like a human. Anything beside a bittersweet ending would be a big surprise for me. But I wouldn't be angry since it would totally fit the drama and doesn't come out of the blue.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

In case you haven't read this awesome fun take on AHY. I had quite a laugh reading through her tweets! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

24 minutes ago, kdramafan43v3r said:

In case you haven't read this awesome fun take on AHY. I had quite a laugh reading through her tweets! 

Hahaha, these are amazing! Perfect summary of the past few episodes... I especially love the call out that NS is a hysterical billionaire because, yes, he seriously is. ^_^

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Looks like Shin will press the kill button but Shin 3 won't blast on spot, more like a countdown will start and mommy will deactivate the kill switch before Shin 3 dies. 

Hope I m wrong:unsure:

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1