Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

23 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@nateko @triplem @USAFarmgirl @jerboa83 @crazyyo I had decided to postpone to watch the last episode because I was bothered that NS would be in the center. I definitely prefer NS3... :wub:

However, there are many things that came to my mind, while watching the episodes from last week:

• First, the episodes 25-26 were more focused on NS3. It started with NS3 wishing to be a human. On the other hand, the episodes 27-28 were about NS who was forced to lie and live in that house for the sake of his mother. As you can see, both wish something different. Both are looking for something and both are emotional (although NS3 thinks, he feels no emotions).
  • Yet the huge difference between them is that NS3 is able to think from NS's perspective, just f. ex. when he criticized the grandfather. That's why NS3 is indeed superior to NS as he is less self-centered. I can understand why NS is upset that NS3 replaced him, yet he is exaggerating and even wrong. He reproached his mother to have created NS3 in order to replace him... no, he knows deep down that this wasn't the case. She even replied that NS3 was created because she missed him. His mother never abandoned him as he was the one who refused to follow her. He believed in his grandfather's thread. He clearly saw that NS3 showing some emotions, but he prefers denying his existence as human. When JYH was slapped, NS had indeed done something wrong and that is the point to me. In this exact scene, he is upset that JYH gets punished for his sake... he is not questioning his own actions. I can understand why he disliked being compared to NS3. However he had the chance to turn this into his favor with his cousin HD and his aunt. No, he thought that in order to become different from NS3, he needs to be harsh, rude, selfish and cold-hearted. So no wonder if KSB sees in him all the prejudices she had about him confirmed. To me, KSB showed a lot of patience in front of NS as he kept being rude towards anyone. To me, NS is so emotional and selfish that he doesn't realize that he is losing more and more the people who cared for him.
  • What also caught my attention are the parallels between the relationship between NS-YN and NS3-KSB. NS3 treated KSB like a human hence she came to like him. Because of her love, NS3 became more and more human and independent. We can say that KBS had a good impact on NS3. Now, NS3 reciprotates the feelings. From my point of view, we have the opposite with Ns. YN treats NS like her precious man, hence NS is able to do anything. To me, YN and NS have a toxic relationship, unlike NS3-KBS. She does everything he asks without asking. NS even told her father that YN would die for him, if he asked her to. And I do think that NS showed his cruelty and cunning by giving such a statement. This revealed to me that NS is well aware how far YN would go for him. I perceive YN as NS's robot. Sure, in order to please her (making her stay by his side), he had to ask KSB to quit her job. However, he is the one who gives the shot and leaves YN in the dark for many things. Then YN was rude and cold-hearted towards NS3, she used him as his toy for her own interest. YN was arrogant and violent towards KSB too. Notice that NS is acting the same way: he took the watch away (just like YN in the car), he treats NS3 like his "toy". He gives orders, he will even ask his mother for the manual control, just like YN forced his mother with the watch. We didn't see much Seo in the last episode because he has already decided how to destroy NS/NS3. He only needed to stir up jealousy and insecurities in NS in order to turn NS against NS3. 

To conclude, NS is rather stupid in my eyes as he has not realized that SJG has been manipulating him all along. SJG is far more dangerous than NS3 and his own grandfather. NS is not aware of it. I don't think that SJG will be behind the order NS3 hurting KSB. This will be NS's order so that JYH might threaten him to abandon him.

By the way, I still believe that the grandfather is not behind JW's disappearance. Seo manipulated the grandfather making him believe that he was just a minion and due to his order, something bad happened. The killer asked to Seo: why don't you do it like 20 years ago? I sense that NGH has been misinformed. 

I agree with most of your points except the one about mother-son relation. In my opinion Shin has every right to be angry, he spent years in hell longing for his mother and she made a robot because she missed him, even she and YH both acknowledge that it was a mistake (somehow). Anyway we have discussed it way too much now :lol:

YN and SB comparison is spot on. YN is obsessed , how can she take a person who just woke up from comma to his company? and NS remarks regarding YN that she would die if he ask her too were...horrible (I hope my bae come back to his senses though chances are 0)

I believe NS is rather really smart, his issue is he is way too emotional and thinks way too much thus letting his emotions control him and that's what grandpa disliked about jungwoo as well as he thinks people with emotions are weak, they think with emotions and not with heads and that's exactly what NS is doing and SJG will take advantage of this. I really hope he realize it soon that his real enemies are grandpa and JG. 

It's definitely NS behind manual mode 

Grandfather is definitely behind JW's disappearance 

YAS! IT'S JH MONOLOGUE

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Flashback to when grandpa asked YH if he thought NS3 was better than NS and he said of course not. If he knew what grandpa did, how would he react .

NS heard NS3 and David talking and followed NS3/SB date.

Ns asks YH for a favor.

cut to movie theater . NS says to NS3 YH wants to see him , grabs his battery and tells YH to watch him in his car

YH tells NS this isn’t the way, but NS tells him act like he’s on his side if he doesn’t want to be misunderstood

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

SHin breaks all glasses with hand and threats grandpa to not hit YH becuase of his mistakes. Later they both sit laughing at each other's misery. 

Shin asks YH to come for help and leaves Shin 3 with him. YH is furious at Shin but Shin tells him about grandpa knowing about SHin 3

Mom slaps DAVID for betraying him. YH takes him outside. David is furious as well. Everyone in this drama is angry.

Shin asks if there's a way to break Shin 3. And asks for manual control saying she said she would do anything for him Yh at rescue.

He asks Shin to promise he won't hurt anyone with manual control mode and Shin says ok. Seriously YH? 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

SB leaves, and calls NS3

NS pretends to be Ns3 saying their was a problem with the medcar.

YH asks NS why he’s being so immature, and he says good thing YH is an adult so he can do everything.

Laura confronts David about CEO Nam knowing about NS3

YH warns David not to let CEO Nam know about Shin knowing

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Can I just say that this drama has provided a lot of good music? I can’t stand watching a show where the music just doesn’t do it for me hah... XD 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

I feel bad for NS3  he tried to take off manual watch but couldn't , acesss denied.

NS3 goes to YH and asks if YH knew about manual mode and if he truly believe Shin will keep his promise. YH says he trust Shin but Shin is watching this from his pad and smirks :tears: 

• Like 1
  • Sad 10

If only i could go and knock some sense in Shin. He heared So Bong comment something like Shin 3 is better or more reliable. He gets furious and turns on the mnaula mode and thus the choking scene. Shin 3 is shocked as well. He asks So Bong to go away. Yh tells SHin to meet as Shin lies it was an error

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

Stream lagging so I don't know what's happeing but Shin and Shin 3 are at rooftop.

Shin 3 AT ROOFTOP ABOUT TO JUMP DOWN SOMEONE PLEASE STOP HIMMMMM.

Shin told him to come back, He came back. I don't know what his intentions were but I'm glad for now he decided not to be the bad guy.

YN is at chairman's office to tell him something. 

I;m sorry my stream suck so I don't know what's going on

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

Shin asks mom if there’s a way to get rid of NS3

Mom says to stop pushing her, and he replies they’re not close enough to be joking around.

YH says of it makes him feel better to do what he wants but warns NS  not to hurt others

SB calls NS3  and he says he can’t go back tonight but turn around first before she hangs up.

They go to the gym and it shows that NS turned NS3 into his plaything

NS3  tried taking it off but he’s not allowed to 

JYH is at the pool again thinking about what happened

NS3 comes and tells him he can’t move according to how he wants and asks YH why NS is doing that. And what if he hurts someone

YH says he won’t because he promised and he believes in NS.

NS is watching the whole thing on a tablet.

Yena asks if doing this is really okay and he said he is doing

SB goes to the office to see NS3 and the elevator incident happens. Seo’s lackey sees them when the door opens. They both run out and and NS3 tells SB to stay away.

At the ajit, Mom tells David to get out and David tells her that he is different from the CEO and he will protect NS3 to the end

Ns3 asks YH for a favor to meet NS.

Yena says she has some business and NS goes on his way. She calls someone and asks If CEO is there

NS and NS3 They meet on the roof. NS3 asks what he must do for NS to stop. NS says to disappear.

NS3 goes to the edge of the roof and said rather than hurting people he’d rather disappear (end)

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 1

Oh so Shin can see everything thru NS3

Spoiler

530e945b02a5390d8d417a39ef4fd759.png

76f4326beab453adde07636abe9c8524.png

DjW01nVUwAAcAZ_.jpg2742b785c914de29f404f985bc6ef086.png

84e7b601bde9c4667275cc1ceb575181.png

DjW0lApUwAAvjsO.jpg

NS3 is triggered to choke BS

f2baae9161f58e72e0ec1801de871069.png

DjW1VuLUcAI3MtJ.jpg

Spoiler

5f8215df21740669069f39c2d59d0f5f.png

DjW1bu6UYAA4dr8.jpg

DjW1bu6UYAA4dr8.jpgDjW1bvUVAAAh9kS.jpg

dd8e30a20f7ed651d9632c56948c4610.png

• Sad 7

39 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

I agree with most of your points except the one about mother-son relation. In my opinion Shin has every right to be angry, he spent years in hell longing for his mother and she made a robot because she missed him, even she and YH both acknowledge that it was a mistake (somehow). Anyway we have discussed it way too much now :lol:

YN and SB comparison is spot on. YN is obsessed , how can she take a person who just woke up from comma to his company? and NS remarks regarding YN that she would die if he ask her too were...horrible (I hope my bae come back to his senses though chances are 0)

I believe NS is rather really smart, his issue is he is way too emotional and thinks way too much thus letting his emotions control him and that's what grandpa disliked about jungwoo as well as he thinks people with emotions are weak, they think with emotions and not with heads and that's exactly what NS is doing and SJG will take advantage of this. I really hope he realize it soon that his real enemies are grandpa and JG. 

It's definitely NS behind manual mode 

Grandfather is definitely behind JW's disappearance 

YAS! IT'S JH MONOLOGUE

When I said, NGH wasn't behind JW's disappearance, I meant, he didn't kill his own son. 

• Like 5

NS controls him and tells him to come down.

he tells him he has no right to disappear.

NS goes to the car park and gets a fist to the face and SB tells him to turn back to how he is or else.

Yena tells Grandpa NS knows about NS3.

Seo shows Yena the video of NS3 choking SB and threatens to show grandpa so she tells him everything

Seo tells Yena to make sure to tell NS that he’s on his side but she replies that she doesn’t believe him.

YH tells NS to stop with the manual mode and tells him he knows about what he was looking for. He warns him if he hurts anyone again he won’t see him anymore

Seo messages NS that he has something to tell about his father

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

When I said, NGH wasn't behind JW's disappearance, I meant, he didn't kill his own son. 

Sorry I misunderstood. I take my words back Shin is DUMB seeing how he is believing SJG words. 

NS believes his grandfather killed JW and throws away the recorder Seo gave him.

Seo's happy Shin is doing what he predicted.

Shin goes to grandfather and asks him to give him his company and not to robot Shin. Grandpa says no. 

Shin 3 seeing So bong. his error is back

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

Sorry I misunderstood. I take my words back Shin is DUMB seeing how he is believing SJG words. 

NS believes his grandfather killed JW and throws away the recorder Seo gave him.

Seo's happy Shin is doing what he predicted.

Shin goes to grandfather and asks him to give him his company and not to robot Shin. Grandpa says no. 

Yes, in my opinion Shin is stupid... he didn't realize that his emotions would be used as a weapon to get rid of NS3/NGH.

I mean, he revealed to Seo that a robot that looked like him had replaced him, while JYH and even YN had tried to deceive him all this time.

• Like 7

Seo gives NS a tape of his dad and grandpa’s conversation. He hears grandpa say rather than his bloodline, the company is more important. And he throws the tape.

NS goes to grandpa and asks him to give him the company. Grandpa doesn’t agree.

NS3 on a bridge seeing SB error

SB alone in park and calls NS3 but he doesn’t answer

he listens to a voicemail from SB , she said she thought of him as human like but he seemed really like a robot at that time and she was scared. She said she she really wants to see him. NS3 runs to her. She asks what he’s doing, she’s crying and he walks toward her but at the last moment he walks past her and his memory got erased by NS. 

• Sad 10

2 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

she’s crying and he walks toward her but at the last moment he walks past her and his memory got erased by NS. 

What? I can't believe it. :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Well, time for me to go cry in a corner for the next days...or weeks, depending on what happens tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 1

At the company , grandpa and SJg are on the roof

Grandpa says to SJg if he told Shin about his dad he would have to kill him.

Ns3 appears and starts to choke grandpa and about to kill him

SB shows up and tries to stop him

Ns3 lets go of grandpa and moves on to SB

She tells him she’s not afraid and a tear rolls down her cheek and falls onto his hand. He remembers rule #1 and the memories that were erased

the manual mode gets broken and NS3 says sorry (end)

• Like 5
  • Sad 6