Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

My countdown! And like what @midorinokerochan better late than never! Keke. 

D-76!

D-75! 

Wookie is so funny when he kept on hitting others in his quest to tease Hyunni. LMAO. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Hyunnie's latest photos reminded me of Bong Hee's attire in this scene :D

Spoiler

D -74 for Wookie :heart:

credit to the owner 

• Like 3

Hyunie's so pretty! :wub: Thanks @pauliza

for sharing the pics here. And yes... It's impossible not to be reminded of BongHee :D She really rocks this style. 

And now, the usual countdown... D-74!

• Like 4

Seeing Hyunni in that similar outfit to BH makes me miss SP again! Wahhhh. And what is all the 2 Vs = W making its entrance again! :joy: dun think too much guys. Even if she only started this pose after SP, be rational! Hahahahah! 

D-74 now! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

Seeing Hyunni in that similar outfit to BH makes me miss SP again! Wahhhh. And what is all the 2 Vs = W making its entrance again! :joy: dun think too much guys. Even if she only started this pose after SP, be rational! Hahahahah! 

Hahaha coincidentally this captions was posted by a non Nam Ji shipper ig .I m not sure either this is an official sbs ig  or not .Another pure coincidence are it was posted on 24 May 2917 ..same date with this posts : 

and this was posted on 25 May 2017 

• Like 4

The way they kept stealing glances during the wrap up party.. Also love the way they chose to sit opposite to each other even after switching places multiple times :heart: .

D -72  & Happy Valentine's Day :heart: .

credit to the owner

• Like 4

Yay, I managed to log in again! :D

Thank you so much @babyval22 for taking over Wookie's coundown in my "absence" (and also for letting me know that that the login issue was in fact on Soompi's side and how to solve it) :kiss_wink:

So, a bit late (but at least I can say that it's still D-72 and Valentine's Day in my part of the world ^_^), here is my NamJi countdown for D-71...

Happy Friday, chingus :heart:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Yay, I managed to log in again! :D

Thank you so much @babyval22 for taking over Wookie's coundown in my "absence" (and also for letting me know that that the login issue was in fact on Soompi's side and how to solve it) :kiss_wink:

Happy Friday, chingus :heart:

No problem dearie! Hehe. Happy Friday and weekend to all! Btw, for those who have problem logging into Soompi, just simply reset your password and there shldnt be any further problems alr! :D

Here's a pic of our blurry couple cos you know we know and they all know. Keke. Cryptic much eh! Kekke. :naughty:

• Like 4

D-71!!!

And... Hyunie doing the commentary for HDH sporting a new haircut!

I am honestly a bit in shock think about her gorgeous long hair that is gone now, but she always look super pretty anyway :wub: 

I just wonder if it's for a new project... We will now soon if that's the case, I guess ^_^

Lastly, my 101 countdown... (on a funny note today :P

Have a great Friday :heart:

• Like 4

D-71 dearies! And Im so surprised when she appeared in short hair! I dun think i ever really saw her in short hair at all. Hahah. 

• Like 4

Thank you @pauliza for H updates! Hyunni is looking so cute in the vid she shared! Haha. Not sure if its for a new proj or she just wanted a change..keke. either way, she looks so excited and happy. Hahahah. 

D-70 guys! 

• Like 4

D-70!!!

I am almost late, sorry. :P

But here we go with a treat of Wookie 

's smile and laughter :D:wub:

And my countdown... 

Happy weekend, ladies! 

• Like 4

D -70- Reason 32

Because sometimes she acted like a cute wifey trying to take care of him :heart: .

One moment she is talking & next moment she is helping him with the coat or cleaning dust from his suit .

Funny thing is ,there was not even a single moment when he was surprised by her actions .

It felt like he was much used to her doing such gestures .Total couple vibes :heart: .

credit to the owner 

• Like 4