Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

Wookie wrote a letter to his fans:

It feels surreal that he is going to come back this year. 81 days left.

• Like 5

Yes... 81 days left. Sometimes the feel still too many, as the closer we are getting to D-Day the more I can't wait, but in fact Wookie is coming back really soon... :heart:

Happy D-81 and Happy Lunar New Year to everyone who celebrates :)

• Like 5

Happy Lunar New Year to those who celebrates it & D -81 for our captain :heart:

credit to the owner

• Like 4

9 hours ago, daloula said:

Wookie wrote a letter to his fans:

It feels so surreal to see wookie last letter before he comes back. Can't believe it man. Kyaaaa! 

D-81!

• Like 5

5 hours ago, babyval22 said:

It feels so surreal to see wookie last letter before he comes back. Can't believe it man. Kyaaaa!

It really feels like yesterday when we got in this thread after watching SP and namji’s BTS. I started off thinking I would move on after the end of the drama but here I am today after namji kept bringing me and keeping me here. First with all the Sbs catch clips, the interviews, jiscovery, her sbs awards speech, the dcut and all the things that kept happening all throughout this enlistment.

• Like 4

Hyunnie's latest update from Haneulnari fan cafe :heart:

credit to the owner

• Like 4

My all time favorite photo :D

D -80 :heart:

credit to the owner 

• Like 4

D -79 Because the comfort they share in each other's presence :heart:.

credit to the owner

• Like 5

On 2/6/2019 at 5:13 AM, daloula said:

It really feels like yesterday when we got in this thread after watching SP and namji’s BTS. I started off thinking I would move on after the end of the drama but here I am today after namji kept bringing me and keeping me here. First with all the Sbs catch clips, the interviews, jiscovery, her sbs awards speech, the dcut and all the things that kept happening all throughout this enlistment.

I know right. It feels like yesterday when i was telling @masthu i will be here and waiting for the day wookie will be discharge and here we are, 78 days more to go! That dcut though. I never expected so darn much goodies from it that it can help quench our thirst for namji through and through. Just when we tot sbs catch bts couldnt get better, that dcut proved us all wrong. Hahaha. Love that we are all still happily on board the ship even if we may not be as talkative as before! Haha. 

D-79 ( in my time zone) hehe. 

• Like 5

come share your love for your ship and all things soompi!

D-76!

And we were blessed with some updates of him attending the wedding of Lee PilMo who was one of his onscreen brothers in My Too Perfect Sons

:love:

And then we got to also see Hyunie, thanks to an update by Lee JunHyeok (even if it seems to be a late post... Probably it was the same day Hyunie updated with the  YSL lipstick). A small HDH reunion :)... And our girl looks so pretty :wub:

Lastly, my countdown post:lol:

• Like 4