Quantcast
Jump to content
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

Recommended Posts

I hope everyone is doing well, I have been a bit busy at my new job but things are going well and I am still following Namji and loving them as well as supporting them.

Here is a thread of some of what happened in the fanmeeting and it is changwookie oppa to hyunnie no matter how much time passes by:

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hyunnie updated about attending MMA and thanked her team:

While Wookie is in Daejeon for his musical:

 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, daloula said:

Here is a thread of some of what happened in the fanmeeting and it is changwookie oppa to hyunnie no matter how much time passes by:

Chang Wookie Oppa :heart: :D

 

 

credit to the owner

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2018 at 6:36 PM, daloula said:

I hope everyone is doing well, I have been a bit busy at my new job but things are going well and I am still following Namji and loving them as well as supporting them.

Here is a thread of some of what happened in the fanmeeting and it is changwookie oppa to hyunnie no matter how much time passes by:

 

Hyunnie said 100 days just ended why is it still Suspicious Partner?

 

Wahaha..I love how these words came from her mouth haha!:lol: Must you ask why? I personally think SP was Hyunni's bestest up to now,then there's that natural and overflowing chemistry with her Changwookie oppa:wub:

 

I'm still lurking at this thread and luvs Namji still..just preoccupied with things atm..hehe...but I find ways for my dose of NamJi^_^

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t know if anyone shared this song that hyunnie said she has been listening to lately:

I like the vibe of it and seems like our girl is as wild as it seemed in the dcut lmao

  • Like 4
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Credit to fairy godmother's ig 

Prettied by aluu fairy godmother :heart:

 

D -145 :heart:

 

credit to the owner

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, achinawa said:

Hyunnie said 100 days just ended why is it still Suspicious Partner?

 

Wahaha..I love how these words came from her mouth haha!:lol: Must you ask why? I personally think SP was Hyunni's bestest up to now,then there's that natural and overflowing chemistry with her Changwookie oppa:wub:

 

I'm still lurking at this thread and luvs Namji still..just preoccupied with things atm..hehe...but I find ways for my dose of NamJi^_^

Yes ,she said that & our Hyunited members who attended that fanmeeting said she got goosebumps when everybody shouted "Suspicious Partner !"  :D .One of our member will attend Wookie's December musical too .No need to plan ,she just bought the  tickets & go .How lucky she is ,November she met with Hyunnie & December she is going to meet Wookie again :heart: .

credit to the owner

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, noodlez_ said:

i see its back to Changwookie Oppa again. :lol::wub:

 

that song choice tho...giirrrlll 

 

Changwookie Oppa is so original I guess:wub::P

 

I can't believe I listened to the entire song;):lol:

So who's suffering?:rolleyes::lol:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is already D-142! I can’t wait for it to become a double digit and for wookie to finally finish his service.

 

Hyunnie is going in a few hours to Vietnam for her well-deserved reward trip. I hope we get some airport fashion pics.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New discovery after a few years .Credit to Nia & Aj for finding this :lol:

 

We don't meet people by accident, They are meant to cross your path for a reason :heart:

 

credit to the owner 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our girl’s update:

It looks like she is having a lot of fun. Hope she stays as happy.

 

And our boy is in Gangneong for his musical.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...