Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

2 hours ago, ptp321 said:

Also, is it too much to ask Park Seul Gi to interview her?? I’m gonna need a section tv interview from Hyunnie!

B)

Hahaha Ok ,please ..I am requested for this tho :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

This macaroons travelled from Busan to Seoul & hopefully she liked the sweet macaroons we prepared you .Another succesful project from Hyunited Soompiers family :heart:.

D - 174 :heart:

credit to the owner

• Like 8

11 hours ago, Changsky said:

Idk... but seems many doubt NamJi, and even jump ship. It's okay, their rights. But I keep on believing that NamJi is real. Until it's proven otherwise. Then I will continue to support them, our two precious babies individually :heart:

Who's jumping ship?!?! :phew: :lol:When we're all on board for a great ride on here.

11 hours ago, Changsky said:

@achinawa @daloula @midorinokerochan what?! What 30s?? hahaha... It's like 30s but 27mins, or 30s going on 27mins :lol:

And we only saw and given what's in the Dcut. Who knows PDnim still have a lot of hidden NamJi goodies, unreleased :D

Yer..pretty sure PDnim has lots of hidden gems there too.Even without the vids or bts our OTP knows it too:rolleyes: :lol:

13 hours ago, daloula said:

Lmao the 30 seconds wasn’t true at all according to the dcut footage we got :lol: The first take of that kiss lasted 4 times that.

30s my foot!!! :lol: Is my dvd player timer acting up? :lol: There was no 30s on there...30s minimum probably haha :P :lol:

13 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

If they "gave their best for 30 seconds" , as per Hyunie's post SP interview, I wonder what we saw in the remaining 26 min and 30 seconds... In addition to the kiss scenes bts, and all the takes that were not included in the Dcut :lol:

''cause... you see, also the time when they were not giving their best, the kisses still looked pretty convincing to me. 

OK, I wanted to post a proper comment, and I'll try to do it later. But I could not resist this ^_^ 

For now, happy weekend everyone! 

Best 30s was just a feelers for everyone..the one on the dvd is their actual best me thinks :lol: And yes those kisses may it be bts or not were convincing to me too..it's like magic! ❤Ah these two are good! :lol:

13 hours ago, ptp321 said:

Hypothetically, to me it’s like she is telling him “Slow your roll turbo, i’m here.  I’m not going anywhere.  Serve your country well and when you come back, we will see where destiny takes us...”

I will put my conclusion in the spoiler as to not offend anyone:

Also is it too much to ask Park Seul Gi to interview her?? I’m gonna need a section tv interview from Hyunnie!

B)

I luv the "slow your roll turbo," part ..this is what I'd like to believe,thats what she meant.I lol'd at the spoiler :lol:

A section  tv interview..I second..third that haha :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

This is my way of saying good night ..Have a good night everyone :heart:

credit to the owner

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mifta0204 said:

I am newbie in this couple.they really couple?or just shipper couple?do you have evidence they dating?

How much of a newbie are you? How did you get to know them? Did you watch their drama, BTS and dcut? Did you backread all the thread? What do you like about them?

I am so curious too.

• LOL 7

D 172 & Good Morning 

credit to the owner

• Like 9

7 hours ago, daloula said:

How much of a newbie are you? How did you get to know them? Did you watch their drama, BTS and dcut? Did you backread all the thread? What do you like about them?

I am so curious too.

I am fans ji chan wook.i am watching all his drama.n he always have shipper everytime filming drama.so i wanna know this shipper too or real they date.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, mifta0204 said:

I am fans ji chan wook.i am watching all his drama.n he always have shipper everytime filming drama.so i wanna know this shipper too or real they date.

Oh so it’s not that you like this pair? I guess you have asked all his other ships too, right? You know he is in the army right now? I guess you at least got the suspicious partner dcut as his fan. 

• Like 7

Amazed by the number of viewers and Kfans comments in this recent SBS Catch vid. Even after more than 1 year many still can't move on. And NamJi has been missed by so many fans. Legend! :wub: 

• Like 11

14 hours ago, daloula said:

Oh so it’s not that you like this pair? I guess you have asked all his other ships too, right? You know he is in the army right now? I guess you at least got the suspicious partner dcut as his fan. 

No i just hear news he always shipper with lead female.i like her too.if they really dating i am happy too.because i just want to know like a a certain they are real couple.yes he in army right now

2 hours ago, mifta0204 said:

No i just hear news he always shipper with lead female.i like her too.if they really dating i am happy too.because i just want to know like a a certain they are real couple.yes he in army right now

2 hours ago, mifta0204 said:

That is the million dollar question and if you are seeking a definite yes or no answer, you will not find it in this thread.  It is true that JCW has rumors with all his lead co-stars, but unlike the past rumors where he has denied and shot down those ships, he has not denied or confirmed anything with NJH, so take that drastic difference with a grain of salt.  However, that drastic difference is the reason we are all still stuck in this thread along with 1622 pages (and counting) of “are they or aren’t they dating” theories. 

• Like 9

10 hours ago, Changsky said:

Amazed by the number of viewers and Kfans comments in this recent SBS Catch vid. Even after more than 1 year many still can't move on. And NamJi has been missed by so many fans. Legend:wub: 

When Nam Ji Hyun & Ji Chang Wook's iconic kissing scenes are still being reported after a year.Legends only !!

http://www.upkorea.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=423837#09a1

credit to the owner 

• Like 8

5 hours ago, ptp321 said:

That is the million dollar question and if you are seeking a definite yes or no answer, you will not find it in this thread.  It is true that JCW has rumors with all his lead co-stars, but unlike the past rumors where he has denied and shot down those ships, he has not denied or confirmed anything with NJH, so take that drastic difference with a grain of salt.  However, that drastic difference is the reason we are all still stuck in this thread along with 1622 pages (and counting) of “are they or aren’t they dating” theories. 

Oh i see.k think they like give hint like a couple item or something.ok thanks.i hole they really dating too

• Like 1

I am new to this ship, but ain't a fake believer :D...something in their eyes, gestures and moves throughout the drama (both reel and real) are romantically suspicious...ahhhh I am procrastinating now, as I am in the middle of my PhD thesis and I am stuck with this couple....Won Deuk or Chang Wook, Hyunie?? both are in the military now, how come even the new drama put such a line....ahhhhh I am so distracted now...

• Like 6