Quantcast
Jump to content
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, daloula said:

Hyunnie’s cute update

 

and wookie after he finished his musical today:

 

Hyunni cuteness overload!:heart:

 

Even if he's in military,it doen't seem like it tbh (minus the dramas/or films,hehe)..good to see you Wookie :P^_^

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, pauliza said:
Found this new edited videos on instagram .credit to the owners

The pairing that gives me butterflies on my stomach even up to now haha...and I'm not being biased whatsoever.Theirs is the chemistry thats legitly(if there is a word) beautiful.:wub::heart:^_^

 

Ctto

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, achinawa said:

The pairing that gives me butterflies on my stomach even up to now haha...and I'm not being biased whatsoever.Theirs is the chemistry thats legitly(if there is a word) beautiful.:wub::heart:^_^

How old are we when Wookie is celebrating his 50th debut anniversary ?

 

Huhu hopefully at that time we are still alive & with God will Hyunnie + his kids + his grandchildrens are also there .Nothing wrong with hoping ,dreaming & praying :D

 

 

D-181 :heart:

 

credit to the owner

  • Like 10
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Esquire Korea article with Hyunie's interview is out! 

 

The pics are beautiful and Hyunie looks gorgeous. 

 

The interview is quite long, and our girl sounds definitely mature here. But I have just been able to read a few bits for now, so better wait for the comments by the chingus who have been able to read and understand more. And hopefully a proper translation ^_^

 

http://esquirekorea.co.kr/people/%eb%82%a8%ec%a7%80%ed%98%84-%ea%b0%9c%eb%a1%a0/ 

 

Have a great week ahead! 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quoted the captions " She is no longer a child per her Esquire interview and she has definitely grown as an individual and as an actress. And we are witnessing how she has matured into a beautiful independent 24yr old woman ready to graduate from her career studies and venture into new horizons.  I am so proud of you Nam Jihyun. #nostalgic (both pictures posted by her)." 

D -180 & credit to the owners :heart:

 

 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pauliza said:
Quoted the captions " She is no longer a child per her Esquire interview and she has definitely grown as an individual and as an actress. And we are witnessing how she has matured into a beautiful independent 24yr old woman ready to graduate from her career studies and venture into new horizons.  I am so proud of you Nam Jihyun. #nostalgic (both pictures posted by her)." 
 
D -180 & credit to the owners :heart:

 

 

Proud of how NJH have become all these years..and I'm pretty sure everyone here knows that she'd definitely go places whatever  she'd like to become.

 

Seeing reel vs. real again..can't help but admire the playfulness that is NamJi trademark as well. Grinning from ear to ear still hihihi:D:wub:

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, daloula said:

I guess even sbs catch can’t move on from Namji :lol:

 

Our Captain for sure... There's no such thing as old for SP :lol: 

 

Ah the feels... Still the same :wub:

 

 

Jihyun's having a media interview just now :wub:

 

Ctto

 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahaha wow ,after 1 year & 4 months ,SBS catch still release something to us .What a blissful ship :heart:

 :lol:.

 

 

SBS catch,if you are reading this .."Please give us Suspicious Partner 2 after Wookie discharged from the military .Most probably after May 2019 ." 

:lol:

  • Like 8
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, daloula said:

I guess even sbs catch can’t move on from Namji :lol:

 

Sbs catch is so obvious lmao :lol:

 

I swear..I so love Wookie in SP bwahahaha:wub: :lol:

1 hour ago, Changsky said:

 

Our Captain for sure... There's no such thing as old for SP :lol: 

 

Ah the feels... Still the same :wub:

 

 

Jihyun's having a media interview just now :wub:

 

 

 

 

Yes dearie..the feels!!!!:love: It never gets old haha :lol:

 

Pretty Hyunni..yay! Xd^_^

 

 

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

Hahaha wow ,after 1 year & 4 months ,SBS catch still release something to us .What a blessful ship :heart:

 :lol:.

 

 

SBS catch,if you are reading this .."Please give us Suspicious Partner 2 after Wookie discharged from the military .Most probably after May 2019 ." 

:lol:

SBS catch can't move on and so are we :lol: I watched the clip with these eyes :love: haha..

 

Better yet ask our dear PDnim...with the same casts of course haha :D:love: 

  • Like 9
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, achinawa said:

Sbs catch is so obvious lmao :lol:

 

I swear..I so love Wookie in SP bwahahaha:wub: :lol:

 

Yes dearie..the feels!!!!:love: It never gets old haha :lol:

 

Pretty Hyunni..yay! Xd^_^

 

 

SBS catch can't move on and so are we :lol: I watched the clip with these eyes :love: haha..

 

Better yet ask our dear PDnim...with the same casts of course haha :D:love: 

Huhu of course with the same casts ,(Dongha also will be discharged on 2019 ),same Pd ,same writer etc .Suspicious Partner 2 seems possible if SBS considered SP videos are among the most popular videos on their Sbs catch youtube channel .Seems like lots of viewers still can't move on too .Haha .my tagline ~ nothing wrong with hoping ,dreaming & praying :lol:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ooh she's doing interviews already. i hope she throws us a bone or two. lol the drought is killing me. :joy:

  • Like 4
  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pauliza said:

my tagline ~ nothing wrong with hoping ,dreaming & praying :lol:

 

We'd all be hoping,dreaming and praying! ^_^

 

 

15 minutes ago, noodlez_ said:

ooh she's doing interviews already. i hope she throws us a bone or two. lol the drought is killing me. :joy:

Your profile pic is luvvvvv:wub::love:^_^

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, noodlez_ said:

ooh she's doing interviews already. i hope she throws us a bone or two. lol the drought is killing me. :joy:

Me too!!! With Hyunnie’s drama ending the drought will be dryer than ever!! 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, pauliza said:
Namji couple's latest updates :heart:

 

D 179 & credit to the owner

 

Hyunni blowing bubbles remind me of EunBongHee..the hairstyle maybe..hehe:D

 

Wookie looking gooddddd!:wub:

Nice to have updates from both of them^_^

 

 

1 hour ago, Changsky said:

I love this :love:I miss NamJi sooo much :cry:

Beautiful!!!!!^_^

I miss NamJi too!!!

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...