Quantcast
Jump to content
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, shady01girl said:

what is this easter egg you're referring to? did i totally miss it?? hahaha

 

You can find the Easter egg in disc 16 (last of the special couple making disc).  Hover your mouse to find the pink heart and click on it.  Enjoy! :)

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, shady01girl said:

what if i watch it on TV? my Laptop doesnt play the blue ray argggg. 

I think it will be directly appear at the end of Disc 16.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

I’m sooo happy! :wub: 

So thankful and grateful to each of you regarding your personal observation of our NamJi based on dvds cut. Seriously I’m so jealous with you buyers. Lol. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ptp321 said:

Spot on!!! I got the same vibe and thought my delulu was affecting my sanity.  There was a particular incident that stood out to me.  In the BTS where Wookie was practicing by himself and his jacket was on the floor.  When he got up from the bed, Hyunie didn’t even hesitate for one second before picking it up and helped him put it back on.  His back was towards her so he couldn’t possibly see what she was doing or intended to do.  It’s just a natural progression with them and it’s zero effort.  Like they’ve been married for years and can predict each other’s actions.  Maybe that’s the meaning of soulmates. 

OMG I can’t wait to get mine (held by custom apparently, so another few days for clearance before I get mine!!). I can sense their wifey hubby vibe even from drama itself, obviously soulmates. I might faint if I watch the bts myself. Just by seeing them together, I feel soo happy and soo in love :wub:

  • Like 14
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fffnnn said:

OMG I can’t wait to get mine (held by custom apparently, so another few days for clearance before I get mine!!). I can sense their wifey hubby vibe even from drama itself, obviously soulmates. I might faint if I watch the bts myself. Just by seeing them together, I feel soo happy and soo in love :wub:

 

Huhuhu! :( Me too! I cannot wait to get mine sooooooonnnn. Yoohoooo~ Yes24 can you hear me screaming!?! Hahahahaha! :D

 

OMG! Thank you so much Chingus for sharing the happenings in the DVD Cut~ Hihihi :wub: While reading your posts, I can imagine the scenes playing in my head. I don't regret boarding this ship. Jiji couple hwaiting~! ^^

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reading your thoughts and observations of NamJi by watching the dcut I feel warm, happy and have lots of fluttery feels, I wish I have that dcut also but well I couldn't have so I'm just gonna wait for you guys post about it, I would say they are very lucky to have found and be paired with each other.

 

Nam Ji Hyun is like the sun she gives off those rays of sunshine to everyone around, Her shyness, warmness, friendliness, smile of assurance, her laughter that makes people happy, her wisdom, and most of all she makes everyone feel comfortable. She is unassuming, when someone praises her she acknowledge it and say her thanks at the same time she acknowledge and praise her Co workers too. So I'm not really surprised if Wookie had that high praised on her, I believe Wook had that impression on her, It just validate now that He experienced it by working together, They formed a really special friendship. If ever (hoping here as a Shipper) they will crossed that line and decided to date after all I believe it will really work as they have built a solid foundation, I would really be the most happy human being in this shipper world hahaha :blush::heart: Hyunii and Wookie are couple goals :wub::)

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, masthu said:

Just like @khalinkikyo unnie said sometime back the best example would be the press con where he stared at her for such a long time until ctj had to bring him back to earth.

 

Hold her hand too.:D

Credit to the owner.

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jinam53 said:

 

Huhuhu! :( Me too! I cannot wait to get mine sooooooonnnn. Yoohoooo~ Yes24 can you hear me screaming!?! Hahahahaha! :D

 

OMG! Thank you so much Chingus for sharing the happenings in the DVD Cut~ Hihihi :wub: While reading your posts, I can imagine the scenes playing in my head. I don't regret boarding this ship. Jiji couple hwaiting~! ^^

Oh chingu.. they will surpass your imagination :D

  • Like 8
  • LOL 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/22/2018 at 10:15 AM, reign143 said:

Wish I can see that couch bts :wub:

The couch scene I think caught Wook by surprise. Where he said he finds Hyuni sexy, that's true. Hyuni was just acting with her face super close to him like in the episode but you can see by his intense look that he was not expecting that from Hyuni. He burst out laughing while filming and most of NG in that scene is because of Wook. What brought much happiness in my heart was when Wook won't let go of her hand even though there's a couch in front of them. There's no reason to do that but he did.

  • Like 19
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

The couch scene I think caught Wook by surprise. Where he said he finds Hyuni sexy, that's true. Hyuni was just acting with her face super close to him like in the episode but you can see by his intense look that he was not expecting that from Hyuni. He burst out laughing while filming and most of NG in that scene is because of Wook. What brought much happiness in my heart was when Wook won't let go of her hand even though there's a couch in front of them. There's no reason to do that but he did.

Thank you :) Was the rain scene included in the cut? 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...