Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

Its good to see SP listed along other TOP drama:heart: i miss them.. 

11 Enemies-Turned-Lovers Pairings In K-Dramas You Can’t Help But Root For

Suspicious Partner

sp-540x359.jpg

Born of a misunderstanding between leads Noh Ji Wook (Ji Chang Wook) and Eun Bong Hee (Nam Ji Hyun), this pair of enemies-turned-lovers in “Suspicious Partner” is as funny squabbling as they are cute. Their first encounter was when Bong Hee thought Ji Wook groped her butt, and their subsequent encounters snowball into ridiculous, embarrassing situations that quickly put them even further at odds with each other. The two eventual love birds are both sharp, capable professionals who clash over personal quibbles and professional quandaries. But as they are drawn together by circumstance, they begin to see new sides of each other that make their relationship not-so-appalling after all. 

credit to soompi

full article

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/15/11-enemies-turned-lovers-pairings-k-dramas-cant-help-root/

• Like 18
  • LOL 1

14 hours ago, Swanflwer said:

@midorinokerochan Well done, you said well.

@ss1504 yes, they are 2 professionals hard-working co-actors who are comfortable with each other, but on different levels (to me that is :D)

@purebliss12 if you are saying the one with CTJ wearing a pyjama like outfit, yes it is in it. 

I am now re-watching SP from the package,  They have English subtitle.  How I wish the other disks have English subtitles!!

Oh, I did find the 'Easter egg'

Thank youuuuu for answeringgggg

• Like 6

12 hours ago, adi2019jiji said:

if to choose best kiss scene, the court kiss it always my favourite on/off screen, this court kiss was subtle for me.. :wub:

thank you unnie for your insights.

I like the court kiss too. It was different from their first kiss and laundry basket kiss. That laundry basket kiss was a prelude to carnal beginnings, cant hardly moved on fro that. The BTS was not helping at all either.

For sure, some haters of this ship are lurking here, and want to sink this ship. Well, just stay hidden. Everyone is not gonna be forgiving coz we are in hype mood for now :)

Related image

Image result for suspicious partner gifs

Image result for suspicious partner gifs

• Like 19
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, amalyn99 said:

The D-Cut DVD is available now!

Already temporarily out of stock.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Yeaaaah thank you @adi2019jiji for your point of view...  Not w,  I only can imagine how close they are..  

Touchy,  flirty,  and how real their relationship...  (my pov,  as a shipper,  just by reading the shipper's posts who watch the DVD)..  

sorry for my high delulu

• Like 9

1 hour ago, khalinkikyo said:

Yeaaaah thank you @adi2019jiji for your point of view...  Not w,  I only can imagine how close they are..  

Touchy,  flirty,  and how real their relationship...  (my pov,  as a shipper,  just by reading the shipper's posts who watch the DVD)..  

sorry for my high delulu

Hai Dear, nothing wrong if u want to imagine the way their touch, flirty action, their eyes talking in bts what we had seen in dvd cut, hope my minor insight though from watching couple dvd can help u imagine a bit, i would suggest to rewatch back their bts in SBS catch, or u actually rewatch everyday.. LOL..

To comfort anyone here not able to watch the director cuts might be felt a little insecure with this ship & may direct to question urself either they just friend or what based on a few pov in this thread, i do question myself too while watching that, but when i watched their bts not from couple disc, the feeling remain the same when i watched their bts in sbs catch.. so i will remain here since they were alots of questions of both of them behaviors & coincidences  which im still curious after SP ended, how ninja their are & hyunie stopped liked wookie pics only PDnim upload she liked :ph34r: & You may refer @babyval22 comments (highlighted in bold). which i totally agreed (quote ur beautiful yet fun written dear)

21 hours ago, babyval22 said:

I wouldn't say this dcut solidified anything at all. If it did, it wouldn't be inside here alr. LOL. But i would say this dcut.. showed us exactly just how comfortable and close the both of them were, and can definitely be called close friends, and acting chingus who respected each other and worked extremely well together. BUT, as we all know, what is impt is after the drama ended and on that end, they both have been ninjas. Whether they took it to another level, or maintained (which i at least hope would be the case for now, of course another level would make me sing~) what they have, we won't ever know until the day comes. HAHA. But that said, i can see why wookie would say that about hyunni in the MBC interview.. seeing what i saw in the dcut, and linking to whatever he mentioned about hyunni in his post Sp interviews made sense now. Hyunni definitely left a very good impression on him, and if anything, i think he dotes on her alot too, in what capacity, i really wouldn't be able to say.

not wrong to share this again.. :wub:

shared without english sub, knew everyone here already know the what was he talking about.. hahaha

ctto

• Like 14
  • LOL 2

35 minutes ago, adi2019jiji said:

shared without english sub, knew everyone here already know the what was he talking about.. hahaha

And i am still smiling like an idiot, same as the 1st time i watched it with eng. sub last year.

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

32 minutes ago, amalyn99 said:

And i am still smiling like an idiot, same as the 1st time i watched it with eng. sub last year.

I am with you chingu! I was smiling watching it even without the sub. :D

I even wondered what would have happened if he doesnt have to go to the army. 

#namjiislife

#waitingisreal

#delulu

#dontneedfixingnotbroken

#2019iscoming

• Like 15

1 hour ago, adi2019jiji said:

I memorized all his priceless  facial expression in this video .Hahaha Delulu?Definition of delulu is we created something which is not exist to feed our shipper heart .But we did not create this video & fake  his words +  facial expression,right ? :tongue::lol:

• Like 10
  • LOL 7

39 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

I am with you chingu! I was smiling watching it even without the sub. :D

I even wondered what would have happened if he doesnt have to go to the army. 

#namjiislife

#waitingisreal

#delulu

#dontneedfixingnotbroken

#2019iscoming

same! but at the same time, there's something romantic about him going away for 2 years. it's nice that suspicious partners was his last drama before leaving...all these moments must stay w/ him fresh in his mind. :'D

• Like 13

34 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I memorized all his priceless  facial expression in this video .Hahaha Delulu?Definition of delulu is we created something which is not exist to feed our shipper heart .But we did not create this video & fake  his words +  facial expression,right ? :tongue::lol:

Thats why i love being in this ship with you all. 

Spoiler

And i think shippers here are more educated and rational compared to others, based on my observation on IG and other shipper thread. 

• Like 11

44 minutes ago, amalyn99 said:

Thats why i love being in this ship with you all. 

Reveal hidden contents

And i think shippers here are more educated and rational compared to others, based on my observation on IG and other shipper thread. 

Yup me too...i really wonder from what material their brains are made of ......

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, jijihyun said:

anyone here from the philippines who ordered the dcut?

You bought the dcut chingu?

how I wish I can see the real gooood stuff. I didnt buy it coz of monetary reasons. I would have been drooling by now watching their kiss BTS :D:ph34r:

If only I bought it, it would have been fun to be a zoombie for binge watching it!

namji is life....

• Like 5
  • LOL 9