Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

I have no intentions to promote it here but since I am at it.

This is for all shippers who are registered inside Haneulnari's fancafe and Nam Ji Hyun Global Fans. Thank you

• Like 13
  • Thanks 11

10 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

BTW, I have watched this many many times, but this is my first time noticing that our baby girl here has a pretty clear red mark on her cheek left by Wookie's thumb. :blink: Our boy got really carried away .... :tongue: But at least the mark on her cheek matches the color of his ears and neck (and of  her ears too, to a lesser extent) :tongue: :lol: 

Wahhh..those keen eyes...haha. Never really noticed that..now I will have to rewatch the scene/episode. :lol: I don't know but still I feel like I'm prying on a private moment everytime this scene comes out haha:wub::tongue: 

1 hour ago, amalyn99 said:

So cute.:wub:

This scene is cute yesh...Lol on the rosy cheeks :lol:  Yewon's drunk make up was gold. :tongue::lol:

Hope the food truck issue gets resolved..kudos to everyone who have tried talking/have acted as middle "women"  in trying to persuade the other party on what's the best thing to do. We sure don't want any consequences. For Hyunni's sake, hope everyone thinks rational with regards to this issue. :)

• Like 24

Now back to regular programming for me...:D

@midorinokerochan arigato! Can’t thank you enough for the translation. I have long post coming but just have to consolidate my thoughts and got somehow distracted with food truck thingy. 

13 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

We know we can always count on you for the kissing gifs galore, chingu! :lol::lol::lol: 

BTW, I have watched this many many times, but this is my first time noticing that our baby girl here has a pretty clear red mark on her cheek left by Wookie's thumb. :blink: Our boy got really carried away .... :tongue: But at least the mark on her cheek matches the color of his ears and neck (and of  her ears too, to a lesser extent)

In my rush I thought you we’re referring to a love bite. Note to self: read it again and put things in context. LOL!

@lovethatlook Me likey. I think I’m gonna follow suit. I’m going to saturate myself with my happy pill (that great NamJi chemistry). :lol:

• Like 11
  • LOL 8

19 hours ago, pauliza said:

@amalyn99 Ommo ..i just realized this fancam is from his favorite scene :D:D .

Credit to the owner

There’s that mirroring action again. We can do a drinking game with how much they mirror each other esp. Wookie. 

Look at him playing with Hyunie’s hair. Although we can’t see it but it’s not a hard guess that his hands are in default position- he’s either holding both her wrists or her hands. 

• Like 20

On 3/25/2018 at 3:17 PM, pauliza said:

@amalyn99 Ommo ..i just realized this fancam is from his favorite scene :D:D . the owner

Now that you mentioned it finally realization dawns

23 hours ago, khalinkikyo said:

Her red mark was jjjaaaang!!!  

Really make me blush  :blush:

And for the food truck my opinion is : 

For us,  shipper,  just be patient,  someday, if...  They announce their relationship (aameen)  we chincaaa could send them a lot of gifts,  food trucks,  etc....  

Don't worry it won't hurt them if their status of relationship is clear...  

For now,  let's just support them quitely...  

Sorry if you think I am coward..  :ph34r:

This!!! If the Almighty wills my shipper heartu want to do exactly this! If the Almighty wills We guys can prepare a creative photobook and with beautiful captions and gift them. As for a wedding gift my suggestion is that we make a donation for a good cause  and use the name JiJi/NamJi and of course we can send them wedding gifts as well :D

On 3/25/2018 at 9:07 PM, midorinokerochan said:

We know we can always count on you for the kissing gifs galore, chingu! :lol::lol::lol: 

BTW, I have watched this many many times, but this is my first time noticing that our baby girl here has a pretty clear red mark on her cheek left by Wookie's thumb. :blink: Our boy got really carried away .... :tongue: But at least the mark on her cheek matches the color of his ears and neck (and of  her ears too, to a lesser extent) :tongue: :lol: :wub:

Reading this reminded me of an old post of mine exactly about Hyunie's goosbumbs during the courtroom kiss LOL :lol::lol::lol:

I searched for it, and it is on page 1040 if you want to check it out. Or if you prefer just a shortcut to the IG post, it's here:..off to continue backreading!

Thank you for attaching the court room kiss unnie!  

Omg! I'm shocked!! That red mark left on her on her cheek was bcz naughty oraboni forgot to do mind control :tongue:  :lol:

Nice catch unni! :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 14

1 hour ago, masthu said:

Now that you mentioned it finally realization dawns

This!!! If the Almighty wills my shipper heartu want to do exactly this! If the Almighty wills We guys can prepare a creative photobook and with beautiful captions and gift them. As for a wedding gift my suggestion is that we make a donation for a good cause  and use the name JiJi/NamJi and of course we can send them wedding gifts as well :D

Thank you for attaching the court room kiss unnie!  

Omg! I'm shocked!! That red mark left on her on her cheek was bcz naughty oraboni forgot to do mind control :tongue:  :lol:

Nice catch unni! :D

Wookie be like "mind control? All I know is i can't handle my strong feeling,  so that my hands are too strong to handle, too naughty too calm down " 

Sorry

• Like 3
  • LOL 14

2 hours ago, khalinkikyo said:

Wookie be like "mind control? All I know is i can't handle my strong feeling,  so that my hands are too strong to handle, too naughty too calm down " 

Sorry

So damn brilliant and so sensual.

Hyunnie be like: "Calm down, jagiya".

But then wookie whispered: "I want more, honey".

Credit to the owners.

• Like 6
  • LOL 12

New bts from fancam .Mr Oreaboni's favorite scene at the end of the video :D

credit to the owner

• Like 18

28 minutes ago, amalyn99 said:

Finally! 10 days after her last IG update. :D

Is it only me.. or she really looks tired in her recent pics? I hope she is getting enough rest after shooting.. I really miss baby's smily face.. :(

7 minutes ago, pauliza said:

credit to the owner

I think the girl who updates fancam videos in this drought season is really an angel in disguise for us.. 

• Like 14
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, ss1504 said:

Is it only me.. or she really looks tired in her recent pics? I hope she is getting enough rest after shooting.. I really miss baby's smily face.. :(

She must be strong to catch up with study and work. By the way, she changed her DP. :wub:

• Like 16

3 hours ago, malaya said:

Look at him playing with Hyunie’s hair.

Here's another scene.

Credit to the owner.

• Like 6
  • LOL 10

2 hours ago, attriste said:

Good news chingus! According to dirtybtpretty (thank you!) on Twitter, SP dvds set to ship out 11 April, for those who missed the pre order, orders open again 28 March! More details on https://mobile.twitter.com/dirtybtpretty/status/978245252317245440

I better get my hands on that Dcut! 

• Like 15

3 hours ago, Harry97 said:

This particular scene has always bothered me. According to the scenario of the drama NJW didn't have any special feelings for EBH even if he was worried he should have gone for her wrist but waist that's totally out of character NJW. I have seen many k dramas where main lead goes for female lead's wrist/hand in such situations :ph34r: orabeoni and his mind control I tell you *faceplam* 

HAHAHAHAH. It always surprises us right. But i really wonder if he did it subconciously or on purpose cos logically this wouldn't happen with the director, cast and hyunni around also. If it was done on purpose, then i wonder what he wanted to portray and show us. KEkeke.

3 hours ago, attriste said:

Good news chingus! According to dirtybtpretty (thank you!) on Twitter, SP dvds set to ship out 11 April, for those who missed the pre order, orders open again 28 March! More details on https://mobile.twitter.com/dirtybtpretty/status/978245252317245440

Yay! Thanks cuzzie for the update! So happy that they opened the ordering again. HAHAHA. SP DVD really open and close many many times! LOL. @happyheart1 you must be so happy! don't miss this chance alr!

2 hours ago, pauliza said:

credit to the owner

Haha. I love how hyunni just ran straight into his arms. Kekeke.

2 hours ago, ss1504 said:

I think the girl who updates fancam videos in this drought season is really an angel in disguise for us.. 

I agree too!

2 hours ago, amalyn99 said:

She must be strong to catch up with study and work. By the way, she changed her DP. :wub:

I'm thinking she might have deferred another sem? Dun think she will be able to film and study at the same time..

• Like 18

3 hours ago, Harry97 said:

This particular scene has always bothered me. According to the scenario of the drama NJW didn't have any special feelings for EBH even if he was worried he should have gone for her wrist but waist that's totally out of character NJW. I have seen many k dramas where main lead goes for female lead's wrist/hand in such situations :ph34r: orabeoni and his mind control I tell you *faceplam* 

And I bet even Hyuni is probably wondering why his hands are on her waist :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 16