Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

Thank you @midorinokerochan for the hard work dearie! Really appreciate it lots and lots! *huggles* I find wookie a really interesting person. The scenes that he likes, the scenes that he remembers, is very unique. Sometimes i really find that he's a difficult person to understand too. And he confuses me at times too. LOL. He's like this serious person on interview, but yet he's such a playful person as well. LOL. And @daloula dearie, thanks for sharing that insight that you think wookie has gained from working with Hyunni. Hehe. They were truly lucky to work with each other on SP, and us lucky too for being given the chance to witness what they could do. :D

• Like 22

23 minutes ago, khalinkikyo said:

Chinca...  This thread feels like roller coaster...  Up and down in a speed...  

Between comedy,  energic and melodrama...  

:ph34r:

Hahahah. Reminds me how i felt like watching SP live. Really. I missed that time now. Huhu. T.T

• Like 18
  • LOL 2

10 hours ago, adi2019jiji said:

3. Desserts :the sweet course

oh i love sweet things :heart: especially when u touch my lips with ur finger :tounge_wink:

Something that I've  been curious everytime I see this bts, but did I just see a slight smile from Wookie after Hyunni touched that side of his lip? (Or I'm just seeing things the way I wanted them to be? :lol: ) Like a smile not wanting to get caught by cam hehe (your observations are always welcome haha)

Many thanks to @midorinokerochan for the interview translations...jjang!

• Like 18

I don’t know if anyone shared this here or not. But NJH’s fans are preparing a food truck support for her new drama if you want to participate:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 9

Omg whats going on shippers!!! Are they trying to plaster "JiJi international shippers" as the banner in the shipper coffee truck they plan to send to Nam jihyun, where everyone can see and give our namji ship away! I feel like bawling anytime now. :bawling: My otp being exposed by their own shippers!!. Im lost for words. I never dreamt for something like this to happen. Im chincha heart broken when some shippers act recklessly during a time wookie isn't around and media trying to divert the #metoo movement or what ever korean issue by outting celebrities. This is the time we need to be very careful and more protective about our otp and whatevers going on between them!!!

I actually dropped a few respectful message in all shipper posts to make clear what the issue is. I know im gonna get hated for that but my JiJi /NamJi comes first even against my personal desire and friendship. To those shippers trying to send a coffee truck in the name of JiJi; please stop embarassing nam jihyun and believe me ji chang wook fans aren't happy with this and you got them totally mad. If you don't believe me go read ji chang wook soompi thread you'll see cherkell's post who's a long time wookie fan. 

Dear chingus I wanna bawl considering how they are trying to out our otp. :bawling:  

Dear Almighty please protect our NamJi from hate, embarassment and strengthen their bond!

Edited by masthu
  • Like 12
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 5

Just a few random and quick comments as I am backreading (since I am not done yet and I still have 6 pages to go, I hope these are not repetitions :wink: my apologies in advance if they are though!)

On 19/3/2018 at 8:58 PM, lovethatlook said:

so true chingu......

and that count did not include how many takes it took them to film it, it could be hundred times for both of them!  :ph34r:

Hide contents

We know we can always count on you for the kissing gifs galore, chingu! :lol::lol::lol: 

BTW, I have watched this many many times, but this is my first time noticing that our baby girl here has a pretty clear red mark on her cheek left by Wookie's thumb. :blink: Our boy got really carried away .... :tongue: But at least the mark on her cheek matches the color of his ears and neck (and of  her ears too, to a lesser extent) :tongue: :lol: :wub:

Image result for suspicious partner kiss gif

On 22/3/2018 at 1:31 PM, amalyn99 said:

Is there anybody here who know the title of this song?

Credit to the owner.

According to the IG caption, it's a song by 2BiC (the duo of Wookie's friends) and the title is 원해요 ("I want you").

Here is the full audio:

On 22/3/2018 at 6:24 PM, masthu said:

Here you go unni! I couldn’t find it on ig so ended up screen capping the scene :D  Notice the goosebumbs on her right arm?!

They haven’t even started kissing but merely hugging but look at her having Goosebumps already!! I hope that wookie was alright at that moment :tongue:  *evil smile*

Edited: I chincha love how wookie wraps  his hands around her back.   :heart:

Reading this reminded me of an old post of mine exactly about Hyunie's goosbumbs during the courtroom kiss LOL :lol::lol::lol:

I searched for it, and it is on page 1040 if you want to check it out. Or if you prefer just a shortcut to the IG post, it's here:

...off to continue backreading!

• Like 13
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, masthu said:

Omg whats going on shippers!!! Are they trying to plaster "JiJi international shippers" as the banner in the shipper coffee truck they plan to send to Nam jihyun, where everyone can see and give our namji ship away! I feel like bawling anytime now. :bawling: My otp being exposed by their own shippers!!. Im lost for words. I never dreamt for something like this to happen. Im chincha heart broken when some shippers act recklessly during a time wookie isn't around and media trying to divert the #metoo movement or what ever korean issue by outting celebrities. This is the time we need to be very careful and more protective about our otp and whatevers going on between them!!!

I actually dropped a few respectful message in all shipper posts to make clear what the issue is. I know im gonna get hated for that but my JiJi /NamJi comes first even against my personal desire and friendship. To those shippers trying to send a coffee truck in the name of JiJi; please stop embarassing nam jihyun and believe me ji chang wook fans aren't happy with this and you got them totally mad. If you don't believe me go read ji chang wook soompi thread you'll see cherkell's post who's a long time wookie fan. 

Dear chingus I wanna bawl considering how they are trying to out our otp. :bawling:  

Dear Almighty please protect our NamJi from hate, embarassment and strengthen their bond!

Agreed with u dear, i hope they will stop doing this as they may seen the catastrophes that will bring to us (NamJi shippers), it also may affect JCW & NJH normal life (as we seen how much they love their normal life with their non-celebrities friends, without those media attention) & it may somehow effect their career in near future as the production may think twice to give a job to them,  as we do not know their actual relationship status we should avoid this kind of attention, & again to avoid gaining much more haters.. 

Here i would like to apologise to JCW & NJH fans if this foodtruck issue has raise your concerns, i would like to stated that a lot of NamJi shippers are opposed this initiative, as we try our best level to negotiate with the organisers & to find a solution of this issue.. 

• Like 22

I personally Agree with you hguys. Can we stop dragging wookie into this! Let the poor man serve in peace. Imagine these not so thoughtful shippers sending the coffee truck with JiJi attach to it and people wondering as to what it means? Poor nam jihyun needs to enlighten the ones clueless. Imagine the staff gossiping about hyuni and wookie behind their back and this will lead to potential rumors to circulate and might damage their reputation. At the end of the day who's gonna take responsibility?? Shippers? Fans? Agency? No it is hyuni and wookie people!!! So wake up! All I want to say is that this is NamJi aka jiji we are talking abt you might have shipped others and treated them as you wish but when it comes to our ship we ship them with utmost respect and we shippers are chincha protective of them. Since its jiji international fans you indirectly are including us into it. (Which i would never want to be attached to) Wouldn't it be better to consult everyone, weight out the pros and cons then decided as to go ahead with the project or not?! First and foremost they haven't recieved the permission of soop but have started pooling resources already and that says how much organizing went into this project. Im sure if the Almighty wills Soop is gonna disapprove this. Sending a coffee truck is not the only way to show that shippers support her. There are plenty of other ways very subtly and discreetly. I just hope they reconsider the entire thing and stop embarassing and putting our otp into a difficult situation!!! My apologies to ji chang wook fandom and nam ji hyun fandom.

Any individual fans of our otp who lurks here please remember we majority of jiji shippers do not support this coffee truck project.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 11

We always encourage to ship responsibly but I think at this point, other shippers desire to be acknowledged means putting our OTP at a risk. Shipping aside, our otp has individual fans and this may result in future fan wars. Let's also consider that Hyunie's drama will gain her throngs of fans from her drama partner. I don't personally think it will be a wise decision to use "jiji shipper" as the banner since not everyone is comfortable with the idea and in the end our entire group will be associated with it in our entirety. I apologize in advance, thanks

• Like 21

Hi hi. Just want to share that namjihyunact is sending under njh fans name and not Jiji shippers name. The Jiji shippers want to send another under the shipper name. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 5

Hi, Good day. It has come into our attention that some people are getting confused about the foodtruck projects going on. So, I’m a representative here of Nam Ji Hyun International fans to talk about it. Jiji shippers are actually also planning to send a truck but it will be different from the one to be sent by Nam Ji Hyun fans. I’m just here to clarify that there are 2 foodtruck projects going on, one from Nam Ji Hyun fans and one from Jiji shippers because there seemed like confusions happened. And while I’m at it already, I would also like to promote to y’all in case you want to join Nam Ji Hyun International Fans’ Food Truck Project for Hyunnie’s upcoming drama, you could contact namjihyun.global or namjihyunact on instagram and potatingcheese or Geniiiiiiie_ on twitter. Thank you so much. :) 

• Like 22

5 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Just a few random and quick comments as I am backreading (since I am not done yet and I still have 6 pages to go, I hope these are not repetitions :wink: my apologies in advance if they are though!)

We know we can always count on you for the kissing gifs galore, chingu! :lol::lol::lol: 

BTW, I have watched this many many times, but this is my first time noticing that our baby girl here has a pretty clear red mark on her cheek left by Wookie's thumb. :blink: Our boy got really carried away .... :tongue: But at least the mark on her cheek matches the color of his ears and neck (and of  her ears too, to a lesser extent) :tongue: :lol: :wub:

Oh my gosh! How did you notice this! Hahaa. That red patch is really... LOL. I wonder if its also her blush though. Kekek,.

Regarding the food truck support send in shippers name.. after reading all the consequence and repercussions and all, i am also not for the idea anymore.. And i think they have decided not to use shippers name i hope, based on their updates. If it is so, then all the best to them and to the other project going on too! Let's just continue to ship responsibly and dun bring about any awkwardness or additional problems for wookie or hyunni to handle cos of their shippers and etc.

Happy Monday everyone! :D

• Like 16

2 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Oh my gosh! How did you notice this! Hahaa. That red patch is really... LOL. I wonder if its also her blush though. Kekek,.

Regarding the food truck support send in shippers name.. after reading all the consequence and repercussions and all, i am also not for the idea anymore.. And i think they have decided not to use shippers name i hope, based on their updates. If it is so, then all the best to them and to the other project going on too! Let's just continue to ship responsibly and dun bring about any awkwardness or additional problems for wookie or hyunni to handle cos of their shippers and etc.

Happy Monday everyone! :D

Her red mark was jjjaaaang!!!  

Really make me blush  :blush:

And for the food truck my opinion is : 

For us,  shipper,  just be patient,  someday, if...  They announce their relationship (aameen)  we chincaaa could send them a lot of gifts,  food trucks,  etc....  

Don't worry it won't hurt them if their status of relationship is clear...  

For now,  let's just support them quitely...  

Sorry if you think I am coward..  :ph34r:

• Like 17
  • LOL 1

It is so sad that something like this have happened.

Shipping is supposed to be fun and exciting...... 

Amidst the chaos and confusion going on, I have decided to support NJH in my own way. 

In celebration of NJH's upcoming drama, I will....

EAT...... a lot....

Image result

DRINK......... moderatley

Image result

Related image

Call some friends over to celebrate of course!

Image result for friends eating watching tv gif

and after the celebration, I would be reluctantly washing the dishes :D

Related image

Congratulations Nam Ji Hyun for your new drama. Wish you more success in all your future endeavors. Nobody knows what the future may bring, but I would still be a happy and proud JiJi shipper. Food truck or not, I support you and Ji Chang Wook's future work because I believe in both of your talent and capabilities as actors, and I know that the two of you will do all the best to give your fans the satisfaction that we deserve. Much love love from me. :wub:

• Like 10
  • LOL 12

Hello everyone!

I'm back after i heard about the support issues.. Okay.. I agree with everyone who against Rhisa's Jiji shipper international project..  I'm gonna be straight forward today..  

First of all,  you can't compare it with the one that shipper did previously for Jonghyun under Jjongaholics name.. That was totally different.. Jjongah couple was from WGM,  and most of Koreans know about it.. It's logic that they have their shippers and supporters from there.. 

Spoiler

I'm sorry if I'm using someone else example for this thread..

And tbh.. This coffee truck support doesn't really shows the 'shipper' feels, except from the name, Jongah..  And I'm impressed how they showed 100% support only for Jonghyun in it.. Only his photos.. Without dragging Yura for their own shipper benefits.. 

6 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

I want to believe that they do not mean to cause any harm, but I wish they would just think better about the consequences of what they want to do.

4 hours ago, thatonesilentfan said:

We all love the pairing, and it may be with a thoughtful intention for Ji Hyun, but it seems a bit *embarrassing* as well. I love the two, but I don't want to involve anything about the ship and even Wook in respect to the new drama production, as well as Ji Hyun's professional life.

This is so true.. I know Rhisa and the others just want to give support for Hyunnie.. But please just think a lit bit of the consequences.. Hyunnie just recently started with her filming.. We don't want any inconvenience things happen to her while filming right? I hope you guys can understand.. 

It's not like most of us are totally not agree with it..  But please choose a wise title, a wise choice of words, anything that will be there at the food truck to not be any harm to anyone especially Hyunnie.. 

Not gonna comment more.. Hopefully both of the coffee truck supports will successfully delivered to Hyunnie without getting any issues.. *finger crossed*

Happy Monday shippers!  ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

• Like 20