Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

Upon request..

1.appetiser :small portion that stimulates a desire for more or that indicates more is to follow :lol: 

2. Main Course: usually the heaviest, heartiest, and most complex:wub:

(sorry this ahjumma is a big eater so need 2 main courses :glasses:

3. Desserts :the sweet course

oh i love sweet things :heart: especially when u touch my lips with ur finger :tounge_wink:

ok i may have enough for my lunch today

ji-chang-wook-and-nam-ji-hyun-starred-in

or should i order more for 2nd time :tounge_xd:

nah i should stop "feeding" myself now.. will continue later for "dinner" 

jichangwook-namjihyun-suspiciouspartner-

or anyone here namji shipper want to share Lunch/Dinner of yours here.  :mrgreen:

Purely for fun, pics and IG credit to owner.. :heart: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 15

Love how the photos from the Suspicious Partner's photobook were edited to be in this video :heart: .

credit to the owner

• Like 13

" This hand-caressing speaks volumes that even if you can't hear it in your ear but the heart knows it well. It is such a sweet gesture " :heart: .

credit to the owner

• Like 13

Finally done reading the rules on soompi forums and the basic tutorials on how to navigate this forum. I know this is long overdue but still, @Harry97, @babyval22 and @midorinokerochan, thank you for the kind words! And for the other chingus, thank you for taking the time reading my long post.

@midorinokerochan, yup, I've also noticed how JIJI shippers train of thoughts are so much in sync. I guess it really can't be helped because we are aboard the same ship, thus, from where we stand the view is pretty much the same. We could try looking at it from different angles but the view would still remain the same. And just like how JIJI mirrored their actions unconsciously in the course of time, us shippers have begun to mirror our thoughts too.:)

@stucked, I'm so sorry I totally forgot to give you credit and appreciation for creating this thread on my first post. THANK YOU!!! (better late than never, right?):):heart:

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, storm12 said:

Finally done reading the rules on soompi forums and the basic tutorials on how to navigate this forum. I know this is long overdue but still, @Harry97, @babyval22 and @midorinokerochan, thank you for the kind words! And for the other chingus, thank you for taking the time reading my long post.

@midorinokerochan, yup, I've also noticed how JIJI shippers train of thoughts are so much in sync. I guess it really can't be helped because we are aboard the same ship, thus, from where we stand the view is pretty much the same. We could try looking at it from different angles but the view would still remain the same. And just like how JIJI mirrored their actions unconsciously in the course of time, us shippers have begun to mirror our thoughts too.:)

@stucked, I'm so sorry I totally forgot to give you credit and appreciation for creating this thread on my first post. THANK YOU!!! (better late than never, right?):):heart:

Hahaha coincidentally I shared something about mirroring each other on my ig .Came to this thread & read the words "mirror our thoughts " from you .Welcome on board :D.

Mirroring each other theory Part 1 :D

3 The Happier You Are, The More Alike You Look .

Zajonc's theory of emotional face-mirroring was based on a basic principle: We imitate the people we're around the most. This phenomenon, called "unconscious mimicry," has been known for ages, and it's why we unconsciously take on the intonation of our friends' voices, or copy our boyfriend's stance at the bar. It's meant to bond us and make us feel part of a group, but Zajonc also thought it meant that we mimic a spouse over a long period of time, which would gradually reshape the face. " 

credit to the owners

• Like 11
  • LOL 3

She made him blush, at SP press con.

7 hours ago, pauliza said:

I think its the old one because I had saw this photo before :D

Credit to the owners.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

ji-chang-wook-r-and-nam-ji-hyun-star-in-

18b52510ab06ba3fcc0ceae47c61486f.jpg

44845fd67695db2a72781edb6ebb7a0b.jpg

credit to the owners

The way JCW stares at NJH brought to life one of my favorite lines in Les Misérables novel, specifically the phrase in bold letters.

"The reduction of the universe to a single being, the expansion of a single being into God, this is love."

-Victor Hugo, Les Misérables

Edited by storm12
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 3

Major delulu coming up. We can all agree that this vacation of Captain has been overly quiet aside from the ninja photo in the skin clinic as well as the musical he watch together with his manager. My takeaway from this is that they (NamJi) probably didn't want to create a buzz to overshadow Hyunie's new project since we got the confirmation coincidentally with Captain's time off from MS. 

As in the past, we got clues left and right but now, Nada. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

I believe our caption already returned to the camp after spending 10days holiday. By the way, our thread has 6pages more to reach 1500. Hope to get update from/about our NamJi.

Credit to the owner.

• Like 14

"The look of love Is in your eyes, 
The look your smile can't disguise, 
The look of love Is saying so much more than just words could ever say
And what my heart has heard, 
Well it takes my breath away." Dusty Springfield

on screen :blush:

0001-01-front.jpg

OFF SCREEN :heart:

44845fd67695db2a72781edb6ebb7a0b.jpg

Eye contact is a powerful stimulator of love and affection. When you look someone directly in the eyes, their body produces chemical called phenylethylamine that may make the person feel in love.. :wub:

on screen :confounded:

7f25a9cebde2ca845b3907349655c828.jpg

OFF SCREEN :love:

98fa845d47c04deca02c14029160166c.jpg

Pics credit to owner.. 

to be continued :D

• Like 15

56 minutes ago, adi2019jiji said:

Eye contact is a powerful stimulator of love and affection. When you look someone directly in the eyes, their body produces chemical called phenylethylamine that may make the person feel in love.. :wub:

Love this words :heart: .Please sharing more :D

@midorinokerochan Thank you so much for your time to translate this :wub:

• Like 10

@midorinokerochan thank you for your hard work and time. 

I love his approach to how to show his character’s emotions and development based on analyzing the psychological aspect of the relationship between the characters and their growth. It reminds me so much of NJH’s approach to her characters.

I remember in an interview for fabricated city, he said that he tried to put himself in the shoes of the character and imagine how he would react in a similar situation. He is more of someone who has a situational approach to his character. He likes to jump right into the situation and react. 

That’s why I see this psychological approach a new and good development for his acting. It reminds me of how he made fun of NJH’s tendency to analyze everything right before their first kiss scene filming. I guess that’s what he meant when he said that he learned a lot from her.

Whether this ship sails or not, I’m pretty sure they at least appreciated working with each other and learning from each other. They might have different working styles but they clicked really well and their relationship, at least as colleagues, was definitely not a shallow one.

• Like 21

@midorinokerochan Thank you very much for the translation. Your hard work is very much appreciated! :thumbsup:

17 minutes ago, daloula said:

Whether this ship sails or not, I’m pretty sure they at least appreciated working with each other and learning from each other. They might have different working styles but they clicked really well and their relationship, at least as colleagues, was definitely not a shallow one.

@daloula Whatever happens . . . Agree!

• Like 13

@midorinokerochan nomu nomu kamsahe-yo!! 

I also love point 18 the best as all these psychology stuff came spilling out and we are so reminded of someone's major. :heart::heart::heart:

I went back to watch that scene and realized that he went from blank face to rejection to regret.. the background music also change according to the psychology and the shift in relationship (there were 3 different music).

1. Music for BH's confession, and JW's hesitance.

2. music shift after JW's rejection. He wondered if he will regret. BH beats him to it, I regret telling you, but I don't regret liking you.

3. music shift again - that's when he really regrets it, seeing how courageous BH is and how cowardly he behaved.

When he hugged her, it was not because she asked him to. It was because he regretted what he did not do what he was going to do when BH confessed to him (his hands went up halfway and came down)

Sigh.. how to move on...

• Like 13
  • Sad 6

On 25/03/2018 at 9:00 PM, midorinokerochan said:

Q13: Personally do you prefer a frank (see * above) woman like BongHee or  a more ladylike woman?

A: For me, the person I fall in love with is my type, so I don't have an ideal type I decided from the start. The most important thing is a person I can talk with. As long as the communication is good, the rest does not matter.

I love his answer here although for me it is not really suit the question.

On 25/03/2018 at 9:00 PM, midorinokerochan said:

Q18: Can you tell us among your scenes which is your favorite one and why?

A: Personally, I really like the "Don't like me" scene. I think that is a scene that expresses JiWook complex emotions. If you only look at the words, it simply conveys the "don't fall for me" meaning, but those are not his actual feelings. The psychological change that led up to those words was interesting, and with that one sentence the relationship between those 2 people was shifted. I found that interesting too, and that's why I like this scene.

I also like the fancam of this scene.

Credit to the owner.

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

Chinca...  This thread feels like roller coaster...  Up and down in a speed...  

Between comedy,  energic and melodrama...  

:ph34r:

• Like 6
  • LOL 8