Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

Just noticed ,this 2 photos also in Sp's photobook :D

We are not so familiar with this photo,right ?Its also from SP's photobook :D

credit to the owner

• Like 17

@pauliza Eventho their photo book is very suspicious and obvious...  They display namji closeness off screen. 

Oooh please my heart,  don't flutter too much or else....  I will faint 

• Like 11
  • LOL 3

That new pic of Hyunni filming her new drama.. is she the one who is holding the script in her mouth? Somehow, it doesn't seem to be her i feel. I dun think i see her in that new pic anywhere. Is it just me?

• Like 10

28 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

That new pic of Hyunni filming her new drama.. is she the one who is holding the script in her mouth? Somehow, it doesn't seem to be her i feel. I dun think i see her in that new pic anywhere. Is it just me?

I think she is the one in this photo .Not sure if we maybe wrong .Huhu

credit to the owner

• Like 9

1 hour ago, khalinkikyo said:

@pauliza sorry I can't see anything on the lower picture....  What is it about?  

haha which photo ?

By the way ,I love how we are on this thread stay RATIONAL .Eventhough people said we are DELULU shippers ,AT LEAST ...we are still grounded ..if we are DELULU ,we mentioned it we are DELULU ...NOBODY on this thread mentioned "CONFIRMED AFTER THE ENLISTMENT WE WILL HEAR WEDDING BELL FROM NAMJI COUPLE " ..We just said "IF ALMIGHTY WILL,WE WILL HEAR GOOD NEWS FROM THEM " but if something not happened as we expected ,we will support them individually .This sound so much RATIONAL rather than talking on the wedding bell with all the DELULUS theory .

Haha afterall,we are not the fortune teller .We never know if we maybe die by tomorrow or not because the future is not ours to see :D

I know u are lurking here,quoted your words from other thread to fix with Namji's couple " Unless u want to suggest Wookie is cheating on your bias with Hyunnie with all the looks & signs of love he keeps throwing at her " . ..u said this to the haters in one of the thread in this shippers paradise .Now,I m throwing this words back to you :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 13

I have one big PROOF what make this ship REAL ??Hahaha..Almost 10 months the drama ended ..we still gain lots of HATERS .This is the proof :tongue: .People don't hate FAKE couple because nothing on fake couple can make them feel INSECURE   .Period :D:lol:

The viewers to this thread increased 23000 from the last time I counted it .With no news from Wookie ,Hyunnie confirmed her role ...still huge numbers of viewers to this thread for just couple of days .Hi lurkers /haters :D:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

1 minute ago, babyval22 said:

Is the pic of hyunni from her latest drama is it an old one? Hahah. 

I think its the old one because I had saw this photo before :D

• Like 11

Good morning from our look alike couple :D .

Fact & not delulu .huhu..They really look alike & nobody can debunk us with this fact :D .

In fact wookie also stated this fact in one of his interview .

credit to the owners

• Like 13

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

I think its the old one because I had saw this photo before :D

Hahaha~ Thanks for clarifying dearie! And how is it that you manage to remember all your past ig post! Do you have a photogenic memory or sth! Haha. Everytime one of us says sth here, you will be able to manage to share that post again. Kekeke. Chincha deabak!

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Hahaha~ Thanks for clarifying dearie! And how is it that you manage to remember all your past ig post! Do you have a photogenic memory or sth! Haha. Everytime one of us says sth here, you will be able to manage to share that post again. Kekeke. Chincha deabak!

Hahaha ..Of course I can't remember all the posts but I reposted most of the "important " posts of our ship to my ig .If somebody asked me ,I just scrolled down my ig & most of the time I manage to find it :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

REMINDER - Please do NOT mention other ships within this thread, stick to your discussions about Ji Chang Wook AND Nam Ji Hyun. Also, do NOT go into other shipper threads then come back here to discuss them, this can and will cause fanwars. If you think someone is trolling here, do NOT respond, especially since interactions can quickly become uncivil.  Just REPORT it.

If you have any questions, you can ask any of the Shippers' Paradise mods ( @LavelyShai, @angelangie, @stroppyse, @youngatheart).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 19

1 minute ago, stroppyse said:

REMINDER - Please do NOT mention other ships within this thread, stick to your discussions about Ji Chang Wook AND Nam Ji Hyun. Also, do NOT go into other shipper threads then come back here to discuss them, this can and will cause fanwars. If you think someone is trolling here, do NOT respond, especially since interactions can quickly become uncivil.  Just REPORT it.

If you have any questions, you can ask any of the Shippers' Paradise mods ( @LavelyShai, @angelangie, @stroppyse, @youngatheart).

Thank u for the remainder .We tried our best to avoid fanwar but please don't let our antis /haters to badmouth us too.Sorry for inconvenience .

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Thank u for the remainder .We tried our best to avoid fanwar but please don't let our antis /haters to badmouth us too.Sorry for inconvenience .

No worries. I backread a number of the pages on this and the competitive thread to figure out what seemed to be going on, and will be keeping a closer eye on it going forward. However, while we try to keep an eye on the threads, if you report something sooner, it'll call our attention that much sooner so that we can step in as we need to.

• Thanks 15

6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

No worries. I backread a number of the pages on this and the competitive thread to figure out what seemed to be going on, and will be keeping a closer eye on it going forward. However, while we try to keep an eye on the threads, if you report something sooner, it'll call our attention that much sooner so that we can step in as we need to.

Thank you so much .Really appreciate that . We almost reach our 1500pages & if u read from the very beginning we tried our best to avoid negativity UNLESS other people started it first .I think the word SCRIPTED behind the scenes,fake couple ,USELESS COINCIDENCE ,overdelulu shippers should be avoided to be mentioned in that thread too .We know this words are referring to us /our couple .And this is how all the negativity can start .Sorry,I have to make it clear by today because I think we should stop this never ending fanwar because its useless & tiring too .Nothing is confirmed from both sides .Just enjoy the fun of this rides while it last :D

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Thanks for helping to moderate! Moving forward, let's hope everyone can coexists in peace! Cheers!

• Like 14

Happy Sunday chingus.. lets keep positive post in our thread here.. :blush:

Lets start to smile as wide as we can like our otp.. never take negatives, let live n spazz peacefully :heart:

jichangwook-namjihyun-suspicious-partner

ji-chang-wook-in-suspicious-partner.jpg?

suspicious-partner-002.png

all pic credit to owner 

• Like 15

12 hours ago, pauliza said:

Just enjoy the fun of this rides while it last :D

Sorry for cutting your post. As like wookie said, "Let's party!".

Credit to the owner.

• Like 3
  • LOL 9