Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

54 minutes ago, masthu said:

It's Alver as per hashtag. I think the person wearing the mask is wookie but Is the lady hyuni?

Yes dearie, this is at Alver. I came across this post from NamJi fan. Now I'm seriously torn cause I think the lady may be hyunie in terms of hair, built and stance but the guy I'm not so sure. 

Also, rationality is coming to place since I don't think they would be reckless to come out alone since there are a lot of people who frequent the cafe.  

I've just noticed that K went private in IG? Seems quite suspicious to me specially. Gosh. I'm going crazy. 

Edited by happyheart1
Fan video and corrected myself
  • Like 5
  • LOL 4

7 hours ago, malaya said:

@masthuAww! Back at you sweetie. 

True dat! We’ve got the balance of some crazy/delulu and rationals. LOL! 

Isn’t it unusual for Wookie’s circle to be this quiet no? Even his friends who were quite active on soc-med seems to be keeping it on the down low. Or maybe they’v been up and about with Wookie but opted not upload or talk about it. 

Yeah. This time round everyone is soooo quiet. But i guess perhaps certain things happen his previous vacation so they decided to tone it down. Hahahaha. 

@adi2019jiji you are so cute dearie! But i wanna tell u there's a diff to the way wookie held CTJ waist and hyunni's. LOL. He was more possessive with Hyunni. Wahahaha. But on the other hand, it may also be because she is smaller than CTJ. LOL!

17 minutes ago, masthu said:

It's Alver as per hashtag. I think the person wearing the mask is wookie but Is the lady hyuni? :ph34r:

Are u referring to the couple about to sit down at a table? I dun think its either cos the guy looks like he has noh ji wook hairstyle and we all know wookie has military cut now. Hahaha. And i dun think this is a throwback post so my take is it isn't both of them! Hahah. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

3 hours ago, happyheart1 said:

Yes dearie, this is at Alver. I came across this post from wookie's friend Mr. K but didn't paid much attention as he normally posts pics/videos of his cafe. Now I'm seriously torn cause I think the lady may be hyunie in terms of hair, built and stance but the guy I'm not so sure. 

Also, rationality is coming to place since I don't think K would be reckless to post this vid considering he said in the past that he doesn't personally know hyunie. 

I've just noticed that K went private in IG? Seems quite suspicious to me specially. Gosh. I'm going crazy. 

I feel like going crazy as well! The more I look at it more hyuni like the lady looks to me hehe... yeah u are right theywouldn't be that reckless though...

2 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Are u referring to the couple about to sit down at a table? I dun think its either cos the guy looks like he has noh ji wook hairstyle and we all know wookie has military cut now. Hahaha. And i dun think this is a throwback post so my take is it isn't both of them! Hahah. 

Yes. To me it looks as if the guy is wearing a beanie. Are my eyes decieving me? Lol

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Yes,the guy's hair looks a bit longer than Wookie's hairstyle that we saw a few days ago. The girl's hair looks a bit like Hyunnie's ponytail but still the video was captured too far & nothing confirmed .However,bear in mind ..this fangirl also like to late post .Huhu..remember we got namji's bts from her fancam 8 months after the drama ended .

Alver Cafe always bring me back the memory of this video .Till now ,nothing confirmed either this girl was Hyunnie or not :D

• Like 8

I think wookie can't stand seeing someone touch hyunnie's head roughly. Look at his face expression in the right clip.

Thats why he did adlib here.

Credit to the owners.

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

39 minutes ago, khalinkikyo said:

@masthu ninja move :ph34r: Caught by CCTV (???) 

:glasses:

No unni it was captured by a wookie fan :D

The ine who usually uploads fancams of SP that had been shared here previously. 

26 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Yes,the guy's hair looks a bit longer than Wookie's hairstyle that we saw a few days ago. The girl's hair looks a bit like Hyunnie's ponytail but still the video was captured too far & nothing confirmed .However,bear in mind ..this fangirl also like to late post .Huhu..remember we got namji's bts from her fancam 8 months after the drama ended .

Alver Cafe always bring me back the memory of this video .Till now ,nothing confirmed either this girl was Hyunnie or not :D

Yeah unni who knows if it was late post that was captured during SP. If so the hairstyle makes sense. How i wish the video had better pixel to analyse *sigh*

Haha that video reminded me of our previous alver video where the lady looks like hyuni :D

Edited by masthu
  • Like 9

15 minutes ago, masthu said:

Haha that video reminded me of our previous alver video where the lady looks like hyuni :D

Edited 12 minutes ago by masthu

Huhuhu..delulu or not ..its difficult for my rational mind to accept this girl is not Hyunnie :D

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Huhuhu..delulu or not ..its difficult for my rational mind to accept this girl is not Hyunnie :D

Giving up for tonight, chingus! It's been a roller-coaster of highs and low for me today with our ninjas. Going to continue my rerun of SP. Catch you all tomorrow! 

P. S. 

Don't trust me, I might just lurk for tonight. Expect non-stop likes of posts from me! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, masthu said:

It's Alver as per hashtag. I think the person wearing the mask is wookie but Is the lady hyuni? :ph34r: Omg!

#investigationmodeon

Is this an old pic???  Coz the guys hair is still long.  We all know wookies hair is short right now coz of MS.  

This IG owner always share fan cam video, (Old videos to be exact) 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, jncjwh said:

Rationally i also dun think he will send a food truck openly. Nothing - that will draw attention away from the drama and the drama otp and chemistry that the actors will want to create. 

Sigh.. but i really miss seeing them happy and laughing w each other. As long as they throw a color-coordinated-outfit or turtle-crumb i’m happy.. 

PHS sent food truck to PBY and they know they have a big ship! :D

But knowing our Captains, I don’t think he’ll send it openly too. Still I’m hoping! Haha.. 

• Like 11

33 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Believe me I'm definitely  with you unni! Even her leg movements look familiar! How can a stranger look familiar to us unless we've seen that person somewhere  :wink:

16 minutes ago, ajmamor1976 said:

Is this an old pic???  Coz the guys hair is still long.  We all know wookies hair is short right now coz of MS.  

I think it can be an old one like you said. Her next post after this particular post is an old one. So far she has been making late post so chances are this video is an old one as well.

What makes think that it might be wook is that the person who uploaded the video is wookie fan not a shipper i guess. 

I'll just add this to my suspicious list :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, ajboomer28 said:

PHS sent food truck to PBY and they know they have a big ship! :D

But knowing our Captains, I don’t think he’ll send it openly too. Still I’m hoping! Haha.. 

Just hope and pray....  

:heart:

• Like 10

About the food truck, I also think he won't send it since he did not send it to any of his previous female leads. And we know both of his other co-stars had their dramas airing around the same time as SP. So it will be too obvious if he sends one to hyunii directly.. but I think he might ask someone to do it on his behalf. 

• Like 10

5 hours ago, ajmamor1976 said:

It looks like an old pic to me but it's hard to believe it's not Hyuni. The movement, dress style and hair... but we are biased with our shipping heart. What u think chingus??

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

Hanryu TOP magazine vol 59 - interview - part 3

(disclaimer as usual: rough and unpolished translation, some liberty with paraphrasing and I am not a native speaker of either Japanese or English, so I apologize in advance if there is any mistake  :wink:

xLWfZcx.jpg

Q5. How was the atmosphere on the set? Who was the moodmaker?

A: Overall, it was quite cheerful. There were many cheerful people, not just the actors, but also the director, the director of photography and so on. So we had fun while filming. There was not someone in particular who was the moodmaker, but rather we ended up taking turns at being the moodmaker. 

Q6. Who were you closest to on the set?

A: I guess Choi Tae Joon. We were already friends before we started filming, and with this drama we became even closer. Since we talked of different things with each other, we often went out to drink together and so on, we could learn more about each other. Besides, in the drama, we were close but there was also the aspect of the rivals in love, and I thought it would have been great if we had the chance to do a little more together. 

Q7.  Who had the most NGs?

A: I think it was me [laugh] By nature I don't worry too much about NGs since I think that if the result is good everything's ok, so I tend to have many NGs . As you can expect, since I had the most lines it was inevitable to have NGs and such.

Q8.  Are you the type who does adlibs? What kind of scenes had adlibs?

A: The scenes with dialogues with BongHee or TaeJoon, for instance, we created them together. Since a lot of comical elements were included, we tried to take as much advantage as possible  of the atmosphere on set. For instance, the scene when BongHee  injured her foot and I try to carry her but change it to a piggyback ride  was a scene we conceived together as an adlib. Since the scriptwriter gave us a very interesting story, we used it as a base and completed it together.  

Q9. Did the director watch the adlibs till the end, deliberately without saying "cut"?

A: At first, the director too watched the adlibs without cutting, but he did gradually do the cuts up to the lines of the script [laugh]

I'll try to do a  bit more and hopefully finish the interview (but I cannot promise this) during the weekend. Especially because I  want to so much to catch up with you all :D,  but I know that if I start replying and commenting now, I will neglect the translation and never complete it  :wacko:, so I must be strong and resist temptation.:blink::lol:  

Again, thanks and  credit to @rockband for sharing the pics of the magazine  :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 19

My first time saw the first fancam photo of this post while quite familiar with the other 2 photos :D

Same smile & can't hide their happiness :D

credit to the owner

• Like 13

1 ) Turtle is my nickname -Wookie

2 ) The reason I choose turtle because I m raising one right now - Hyunnie 

3 ) Turtle represent dream & hopeful - Hyunnie .

4 ) You are special to me - Hyunnie wrote this on her turtle .

Delulu or not I love this coincidence :D

By the way ,turtle is a very rare pet .Honestly ,this is my first time heard people raising a turtle .Haha usually I saw people raising tortoises :D

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

It looks like an old pic to me but it's hard to believe it's not Hyuni. The movement, dress style and hair... but we are biased with our shipping heart. What u think chingus??

Well as I re-watched the video I believe now they are not CW and JH.  I believe the IG owner is a die hard fan of wookie,  if its him she will just focus the video to him not to the whole alver area. If u get what I mean.  

Although there is still a side of me that wanna believe that it is JH and CW.  Hahaha

• Like 8
  • LOL 1