Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

I really love us in here. Hahaha. Such a perfect balance of everyone. Kekeke. Its been so awfully quiet between our OTP. Apart from the script reading and meeting her friend the day before or sth.. no news at all. Really wonder if wookie has gone back to camp or not. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 6

49 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Haha back to basic rules of shipping ..everything has 50-50 possibilities ..50% this ship maybe sail ,50% this maybe sink ..50% they are an item ,50% they are not ..50% our theory maybe true ,50% our theory maybe wrong .Haha same goes to this food truck theory ..50% he maybe send the food trucks ,50% he maybe not .Sorry,this ahjumma love numbers :tongue::lol:

Hey Teach, that’s like a toss up of the coin and we only have one chance. But I’ll take that probability. The chances of it going the way we wished for is good enough for me. :lol:

But considering how they’be been “super cautious” not to be photographed together after the drama wrapped, taking pains esp. on Hyunie’s part not to actively attach or associate herself with Wookie related topics in social media tothe point of being suspicious. So, the odds are high that he won’t send.  But if he does, I’l be happy. LOL! (with same expression as Wookie in the MBC section TV interview). And how Hyunie will respond is something to look forward to.

• Like 10
  • LOL 8

8 minutes ago, malaya said:

Hey Teach, that’s like a toss up of the coin and we only have one chance. But I’ll take that probability. The chances of it going the way we wished for is good enough for me. :lol:

But considering how they’be been “super cautious” not to be photographed together after the drama wrapped, taking pains esp. on Hyunie’s part not to actively attach or associate herself with Wookie related topics in social media tothe point of being suspicious. So, the odds are high that he won’t send.  But if he does, I’l be happy. LOL! (with same expression as Wookie in the MBC section TV interview). And how Hyunie respond? 

SongSong were the same too but when SHK sent SJK a coffee truck during the filming of "Battleship Island" fans were shocked. They know that both have been cautious on their moves to not cause any rumors of them together even after their drama was done. We never know Wookie might actually send one too. Good things comes to those who wait patiently. 

• Like 16

@masthuAww! Back at you sweetie. 

31 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I really love us in here. Hahaha. Such a perfect balance of everyone. Kekeke. Its been so awfully quiet between our OTP. Apart from the script reading and meeting her friend the day before or sth.. no news at all. Really wonder if wookie has gone back to camp or not. 

True dat! We’ve got the balance of some crazy/delulu and rationals. LOL! 

Isn’t it unusual for Wookie’s circle to be this quiet no? Even his friends who were quite active on soc-med seems to be keeping it on the down low. Or maybe they’v been up and about with Wookie but opted not upload or talk about it. 

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

Friendly Reminder:

Chingus, please always remember to remove any images, gifs, or videos whenever you are quoting a post. I know we sometimes get too excited but we need to follow Soompi's rules. Thank you and keep the thread on fire.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

I don't expect too much about food truck...  

But I smell something suspicious now, his circle quite,  is unusual,  as @malaya said before.  

Usually,  they will give us a hints about wokie's existence.  

What are you planning to give us,  Namji? Curious....  

:ph34r:

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

30 minutes ago, luvforever said:

SongSong were the same too but when SHK sent SJK a coffee truck during the filming of "Battleship Island" fans were shocked. They know that both have been cautious on their moves to not cause any rumors of them together even after their drama was done. We never know Wookie might actually send one too. Good things comes to those who wait patiently. 

Now, I’d like this kind of scenario. I want to be happily shocked too. 

I have question. How was the news leaked that SHK sent a food truck at SJK’s film shoot? Here’s hoping that the set does not have a gag order. :D

Well, hoping with EXO’s and D.O. large fan base, some fans will have the deets for us. 

ETA: Sowee, lazy me. It’s in the article. So we gotta hope Wookie pick a company that announces their celebrity clients on social media. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

Sorry been really busy with RL lately. If our Hyuni did accept a project, then oraboni most likely be sending food truck :blush: the question is.. will we ever know:ph34r:

Just a possibility though, he can probably send hyunie a food truck and use one of his friends as a disguise e.g., CTJ or even fairy godmother as an excuse. *major delulu*

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

42 minutes ago, malaya said:

Isn’t it unusual for Wookie’s circle to be this quiet no? Even his friends who were quite active on soc-med seems to be keeping it on the down low. Or maybe they’v been up and about with Wookie but opted not upload or talk about it. 

Totally agree, everybody's keeping everything on the down low lately. Even a simple photo of playing soccer which I'm sure they did but not a single photo. 

Will hyunie still be able to graduate in 2019 as expected or will it be bumped to another term since she will be doing the drama? I'm actually excited for her since it's been discussed previously that DO has a major following and it will a good exposure for our co-captain. 

• Like 14

2 hours ago, pauliza said:

He already sent food trucks to his friends while he is  in the military .So,nothing suspicious if he will send it to his Baby Girl ,right ? :D

Well there are so many things they should have done but they did not. Suspicious like their drama so I don't know if they will admit to food truck or just use a friend to remain ninja :ph34r:

• Like 13

19 hours ago, masthu said:

I don't think uri captain left to his base yet. But ofcourse I could be wrong chingu! What if he got his vacation on the 15th... Dear lord give us an update from wookie please! Yes it still very silent. If wookie returns to his base hyuni would definitely come out but she's still mia :ph34r:

I just Remembered something! Any shipper out here who shipped the couple who later became real in "queen in hyun woman"?? Well I remember there was this kiss scene where she stepped on to her costar's feet to kiss him haha :lol: :lol:

Well sorry Mr oraboni you gotta wait until you meet her privately :tongue::lol:

Are we now playing “where’s Waldo?” with Wookie’s whereabouts? :lol:

That “pout” by Wookie and Hyunie’s reaction (tapping his lips with her finger) in the “I have a girlfriend BTS”... I just can’t with the familiar intimacy....

• Like 8
  • LOL 9

2 hours ago, babyval22 said:

It would be awesome if that happens... but i think its better not to hope too much cos if he does send.. it will be too obvious alr. So high possibility is it prolly won't happen. LOL. *runs away before u guys kill me*

That's the thrill of shipping... let's wait and see. I think he will but carefully, the world does not need to know anyway. As long as hyuni knows that's what matters.

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, happyheart1 said:

Just a possibility though, he can probably send hyunie a food truck and use one of his friends as a disguise e.g., CTJ or even fairy godmother as an excuse. *major delulu*

Same thoughts :blush:

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

Rationally i also dun think he will send a food truck openly. Nothing - that will draw attention away from the drama and the drama otp and chemistry that the actors will want to create. 

Sigh.. but i really miss seeing them happy and laughing w each other. As long as they throw a color-coordinated-outfit or turtle-crumb i’m happy.. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 3

I was wondering as to why our thread moved up a page and then to see the current topic was food truck keke :lol:

I want wookie to do it  in hye kyo's style :D unless this namja at the army would go carte blanche (which has a very low possibility). Sending  a food truck or not, hyuni willl keep recieving his morale support if the Almighty wills!

• Like 10

23 hours ago, malaya said:

True dat! We’ve got the balance of some crazy/delulu and rationals. LOL! 

It is indeed weird that everyones silent . If not for fan pics we wouldn’t have known that wookie was out on vacation. Why is everyone acting out of character all of a sudden?? It is normal to update your army friends pics who's on vaction. Is everyone going the extra mile to be careful and full ninja  :ph34r: now that Lee joon x soo min, ctj x psh, and Ldw x suzy had been outed?  I feel just may be they are being extra careful given the current situation in korea where anyone can be outed to divert the situation. Since we really don't know their current relationship status, anything can be possible :ph34r:

*Blames my suspicious mind* hehe :lol:

Edited by masthu
  • Like 11
  • LOL 1

I miss them. I miss Bong hee. I miss Ji wook. I miss their Chemistry. 

Ya! Ji Chang Wook ssi! Is this your first time to kiss in a drama? Why you look so nervous? Haha.. Mianhae! Just teasing you baby boy! Arayo! This is different right? Coz it’s JiHyunyangie

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

Jigoner lost in hyuniland until choi tae joon brings him back to reality :lol:

DYwpOkaWAAAtwIu.jpg

DYwpQPKWsAAJPXT.jpg

DYwpRQKXkAIDrix.jpg

DYwpSYKX0AARl3F.jpg

cr. @Premses106

• Like 9
  • LOL 6

Blame my curiosity, i google definition for "manner hands" :

"Manner hands" refers to the proper and courteous placement of a person's hands out of respect for someone else. In most cases in Korea, this refers to a male celebrity not touching the shoulder or arm of the female that they are posing with"

Link in spoiler if u want to see how k-celebrities with their impeccable manner hands.. u may get what i want to emphasis in this post & to relate with our otp B) (im not a person who good in describing into words forgive me if any misleading) 

for me manner hands can be implies to both genders female or male & this post is out of respect to our otp, it doesnt means they dont have manner hands, the point here is that we know what kind of "relationship" or "comfortable" level vice versa genders disregard their "manner hands" to involve into "authentic love interest" zone.. as we can see right on our eyes their comfortable level during their press conference as a start of their "authentic love interest" stories:wub:

Their chemistry had exloded in SP press conference.. they way he hold her.. B)

185575_126976_052.jpg

comparison in spoiler

Spoiler

we know how close wookie & ctj not much different either with CTJ or Hyunie.. look at his hand

84296256.1.jpg&key=135d6460cf30eed45643e

when with Nara, this is what i always saw him with his co-star.. Nara also played as Wookie's love interest in SP before NJW met EBH.. there was a distance between both of them.. 

145819_174097_5323.jpg

look how CTJ held NJH hand, literally like he hold her hand gaily, notice seems like he just hold with his tips of fingers.. this is a manner hands when u dont have such "love interest" towards that girl.. 

nam-ji-hyun-dan-choi-tae-joon.jpg?w=470&

when man was interested into women everything she wore caught his attention :D ( ok this may sound delulu) 

a1b668aec21f86b6a7d4b8f54827d6b0.jpg

Next, offscreen scenes 

aabb2ba1120efe77ecf91e40c8954681.jpg

SP photoshoot.. what i love about this pic, how wookie's left arm &  hand cuddle hyunie's shoulder &. hyunie's left hand hold wookie's right wrist, how their right hands slightly touched each other.. the vibes of the pic is blooming.. the feels was genuine.. :wub:

Hyunie's comfortable level when she touches & place her hand on wookie's thigh :wub: it pretty bold move girl, it may look platonic touches, it deliberately is definitely a sign of flirting.. she may look touchy with her previous co-star too but the touch more like a friend skinship feels to me.. 

more hyunie cut scenes in spoiler

Spoiler

When the man realizes "she is the one", the girl has already become the center of his universe. All he can think about is her. Her happiness, well-being is his ultimate priority. He does not have to fret about making positive impressions anymore and the relationship reaches a more intimate and authentic zone. He feels deeply connected to her and will do anything to protect it.(quote from themindsjournal)..

when i read this, all his actions towards her during filming  & his words while praising her in his interview just played in my mind (certified namji goner) all these moments comes into my mind, more in spoiler.. :D

Spoiler

above video, i want to refer to this scene actually classical way on marking his territory... haha

All pics & IG credit to owner :wub: thanks u so much for keep their moments and share with namji shipper.. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

It's Alver as per hashtag. I think the person wearing the mask is wookie but Is the lady hyuni? :ph34r: Omg!

#investigationmodeon

Edited by masthu
  • Like 4
  • Confused 3