Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

2 hours ago, adi2019jiji said:

Not just manner legs, he gave a "permission" for her to step on his feets to look "taller":glasses: 

Above pic where is 20cm height differences? 

Same here.

Credit to the owner.

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

20 hours ago, happyheart1 said:

Has our captain returned to base already? It's still quiet IMO in IG aside from the drama confirmation of our dearest hyunie yesterday. 

I see we have new delurkurs coming out! Welcome aboard! Our wonderful co-shippers here have created over 1400 pages of pure NamJi action and I'm hoping for you guys to read it so you won't feel you missed out on all spazzing pre and after the drama ended. Lots to smile and laugh about :)

Fun and exciting times ahead, ladies! We should be seeing more of our NamJi once hyunie starts filming and as soon as wookie gets casted in the army musical? Captain will also be on vacation again in October if I understood it correctly. 

And since I'm a true NamJi goner, I've started SP again and now on to episode 6. 

I don't think uri captain left to his base yet. But ofcourse I could be wrong chingu! What if he got his vacation on the 15th... Dear lord give us an update from wookie please! Yes it still very silent. If wookie returns to his base hyuni would definitely come out but she's still mia :ph34r:

19 hours ago, adi2019jiji said:

Haha lets mesmerizing the hot bts/scene he gave her his manner legNot just manner legs, he gave a "permission" for her to step on his feets to look "taller":glasses: 

Above pic where is 20cm height differences? 

& additional, he gave her his cute pouting lip... aigooo these two.. :tongue:Credit to owner 

I just Remembered something! Any shipper out here who shipped the couple who later became real in "queen in hyun woman"?? Well I remember there was this kiss scene where she stepped on to her costar's feet to kiss him haha :lol: :lol:

18 hours ago, pauliza said:

hahaha his pouting lips :heart::heart: .

Mr Oreaboni wants more :tongue:

Well sorry Mr oraboni you gotta wait until you meet her privately :tongue::lol:

• Like 10

57 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Regarding CTJ, i read on ig in one of the comments he rejected the offer and has alr started filming for another drama. Not sure hiw accurate is the info though! 

Refering to the comments below, it is an sbs short drama. 

Spoiler

Yesterday (21st), CTJ was spotted at airport going back to korea. Some shippers believe they did double date in Japan date since Nam Joohyuk was also there.

Credit to the owners.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

@pauliza continuation of their mirroring :heart: Who can call this fake and least of all scripted!! keke :D

1) 

YUTYpm5.gif

cc1da882e333eb6842c42bd1309a4ecd.gif

2)

5cff7af861ec128720d0eba6ecc93ef1.gif

uP0BCli.gif

• Like 16
  • LOL 3

45 minutes ago, masthu said:

continuation of their mirroring :heart: Who can call this fake and least of all scripted!! keke :D

Hehe ...how about this one ? :D

credit to the owner

• Like 15

1 hour ago, masthu said:

I don't think uri captain left to his base yet. But ofcourse I could be wrong chingu! What if he got his vacation on the 15th... Dear lord give us an update from wookie please! Yes it still very silent. If wookie returns to his base hyuni would definitely come out but she's still mia :ph34r:

I just Remembered something! Any shipper out here who shipped the couple who later became real in "queen in hyun woman"?? Well I remember there was this kiss scene where she stepped on to her costar's feet to kiss him haha :lol: :lol:

Well sorry Mr oraboni you gotta wait until you meet her privately :tongue::lol:

Hahaha.. 

He was cute,  very confident to show the world (at least the SP crew)  his affection towards his baby girl.. 

Haha shameless orabeoni...  

Love it 

:heart:

• Like 11

40 minutes ago, iluvjijicouple said:

i just noticed now, hyunnie's having goosebumps in here! HAHAHA u could see her little hair on her arms 

Add up the court room kiss :lol: There's an ig post of it..but can't find it..don't have  ig as well :wink:...but it's there somewhere :tongue::lol:

Ended up watching the cut on youtube :tongue::lol: :wub:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

19 hours ago, achinawa said:

Add up the court room kiss :lol: There's an ig post of it..but can't find it..don't have  ig as well :wink:...but it's there somewhere :tongue::lol:

Ended up watching the cut on youtube :tongue::lol: :wub:

Here you go unni! I couldn’t find it on ig so ended up screen capping the scene :D  Notice the goosebumbs on her right arm?!

They haven’t even started kissing but merely hugging but look at her having Goosebumps already!! I hope that wookie was alright at that moment :tongue:  *evil smile*

kDQ7NaG.jpg

Edited: I chincha love how wookie wraps  his hands around her back.   :heart:

6c7448fa8018deb1d1026f593a341f65.jpg

Edited by masthu
  • Like 13
  • LOL 5

22 minutes ago, masthu said:

Here you go unni! I couldn’t find it on ig so ended up screen capping the scene :D  Notice the goosebumbs on her right arm?!

They haven’t even started kissing but merely hugging but look at her having Goosebumps already!! I hope that wookie was alright atm :tongue:  *evil smile*

Ahahaha..you screen capped it. :lol: Thankies dear, even if I replayed it a number of times while ago..ended up watching SP cuts...:wub: 

The struggle of moving on is real :lol: No proper drama to watch up to now haha. 

Was on the verge of watching The Great Seducer..saw a clip and sorry..unimpressed with the lead actress ..so I'll pass that one lol

Anyway..this ad keeps on popping out on FB..clicked it and thought of NamJi...had to find it on yt...

How I wish this be a NamJi scene in real life :wub:

Wishful thinking I know :tongue:  *winks*

• Like 11

Chinca..  Love how Wookie's strong hand hold Hyunni's tiny hand...  The she caressed his thumb with her...  

Love how wookie wrapped his arms around her tiny waist and locked her. It feel real..  It was themselves,  no NJW and EBH anymore.. 

For me,  at least..  

Love is in the air :heart:

• Like 16

I remembered,this fancam photo was released before the drama aired & everybody in the drama thread  was curious about the storyline .Is it the drama scene or behind the scenes ?Did No ji wook & eun bong hee get back together ? Those gazes was belongs to Jcw or Njw? hahaha Then we got the answer after watched the drama .

"Reel :location = Top floor balcony ,conversing " 

"Real /fancam = location = ground floor ,on standby = gazing " .

huhuhu..his gazes is everywhere :heart:

• Like 12

Sorry been really busy with RL lately. If our Hyuni did accept a project, then oraboni most likely be sending food truck :blush: the question is.. will we ever know:ph34r:

• Like 6
  • LOL 9

7 hours ago, khalinkikyo said:

Chinca..  Love how Wookie's strong hand hold Hyunni's tiny hand...  The she caressed his thumb with her...  

Love how wookie wrapped his arms around her tiny waist and locked her. It feel real..  It was themselves,  no NJW and EBH anymore.. 

For me,  at least..  

Love is in the air :heart:

*Sigh*.....your comments and in addition to watching this couple seriously make me develop diabetes.  They are sooooo sweet!!!!  :wub: Lol!  

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

37 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Sorry been really busy with RL lately. If our Hyuni did accept a project, then oraboni most likely be sending food truck :blush: the question is.. will we ever know:ph34r:

He already sent food trucks to his friends while he is  in the military .So,nothing suspicious if he will send it to his Baby Girl ,right ? :D

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

23 minutes ago, pauliza said:

He already sent food trucks to his friends while he is  in the military .So,nothing suspicious if he will send it to his Baby Girl ,right ? :D

My thoughts exactly! I hope he does! 

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, pauliza said:

It would be awesome if that happens... but i think its better not to hope too much cos if he does send.. it will be too obvious alr. So high possibility is it prolly won't happen. LOL. *runs away before u guys kill me*

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

13 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

It would be awesome if that happens... but i think its better not to hope too much cos if he does send.. it will be too obvious alr. So high possibility is it prolly won't happen. LOL. *runs away before u guys kill me*

Haha back to basic rules of shipping ..everything has 50-50 possibilities ..50% this ship maybe sail ,50% this maybe sink ..50% they are an item ,50% they are not ..50% our theory maybe true ,50% our theory maybe wrong .Haha same goes to this food truck theory ..50% he maybe send the food trucks ,50% he maybe not .Sorry,this ahjumma love numbers :tongue::lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11