Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

37 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

Hello all!  I just recently discovered this forum and have been lurking in the shadows. I’ve enjoyed everyone’s comments and theories.  Does anyone know what CTJ’s role entailed? If I had to guess, it probably involved some romance with NJH and CTJ can’t do that to a brother, so he declined out of fear.  Lol! :lol:  That’s my delusional theory and I’m sticking to it.  Happy shipping!

reading your post encouraged me to sign in since i was a shadow follower as well 

i like the positive energy of the members here.

your theory is pretty intersting , only time will give us the right answer

• Like 19

haha welcome onboard @ptp321

2 hours ago, lavenderskyy said:

reading your post encouraged me to sign in since i was a shadow follower as well 

Welcome on board to u too :D

• Like 13

As always, i never fail to relate what i see/watch to our NamJi. The manner legs that Changwookie orabeoni only gave to his Jihyun yang-ie.

Spoiler

Credit to the owner.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 8

2 hours ago, amalyn99 said:

As always, i never fail to relate what i see/watch to our NamJi. The manner legs that Changwookie orabeoni only gave to his Jihyun yang-ie.

Reveal hidden contents

Credit to the owner.

I think you are referring to this interview,right ? :D

Clarification to whoever get confused :D

• Like 9
  • LOL 9

On 22/03/2018 at 1:45 PM, pauliza said:
I think you are referring to this interview,right ? :D

Clarification to whoever get confused :D

Yes, dear. You are right. Thank you for your effort since i do not have enough time to scroll to find supporting items. 

Can i conclude that the one who get confused is actually not a true NamJi shipper? :ph34r: Or should i apologize for posting something unclear? SORRY :(

• Like 12

Wookie was doing manner leg instead of giving his baby a bench to make her higher... 

What a considerate orabonie, Wookie ah...  He didn't want to hurt Hyunnie's neck

:blush:

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, amalyn99 said:

Yes, dear. You are right. Thank you for your effort since i do not have enough time to scroll to find supporting items. 

Can i conclude that the one who get confused is actually not a true NamJi shipper? :ph34r: Or should i apologize for posting something unclear? SORRY :(

It's okay chingus,  maybe we have newbies in this thread,  so they still seeking some information about our capt and co captain...  :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

@malaya I just love your take! Reminds me how much I've missed them. Please keep them coming when you can find the time. Tbh unni that was not the first time a shippers speculation came true. We've been experiencing it for quite some time. :D

On 3/21/2018 at 8:30 PM, ptp321 said:

Hello all!  I just recently discovered this forum and have been lurking in the shadows. I’ve enjoyed everyone’s comments and theories.  Does anyone know what CTJ’s role entailed? If I had to guess, it probably involved some romance with NJH and CTJ can’t do that to a brother, so he declined out of fear.  Lol! :lol:  That’s my delusional theory and I’m sticking to it.  Happy shipping!

Hello! Welcome on board and thank you for delurking! Hope to see you here chinguya!

Haha I had the exact same thoughts chinguya! I think his dating news might not much of an impact bcz he's not the main lead in the drama. I suspect that there could be a love triangle and he'll have some kinda love interest on njh's character.  He might have felt that way given their current situation of NamJi, hyuni acting and wookie at MS. 

We'll have to wait and see if thats the case. :D

On 3/21/2018 at 3:27 PM, babyval22 said:

I liked that the confirmation news timing coincides with the period wookie is out. LOL. But hahahah. I think she might have confirmed it even before wookie is out for vacation considering the news of confirmation and script reading is on the same day. But why the wait, guess we will never know! Hahaha. But no matter what is the real thing.. wahahah the timing is still daebak. LOL. 

When it comes to NamJi they timing is everything. When these two are apart; hyuni at uni and wookie at his base we don't get anything but the moment wookie is out we are rained with coincidences left and right! :D

There's only so much of coincidences this shipper heart of mine can take and guess what when our speculations do come true, they send me sky rocketing to NamJi land! Ottoke!!

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

47 minutes ago, amalyn99 said:

I’m actually the one who get confused with your previous post so that’s why...unclear about what did you trying to say, lol

• Like 1

18 hours ago, amalyn99 said:

I see no reason as to why you need to apologize unni! I'm a shipper and I'm not confused but rather grinning with regards to your post. I think by now we can differentiate who the real shippers  and the  fake ones are. Just ignore the flies unnie! As to your post, please keep them coming

Reposting from @pauliza 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, masthu said:

When it comes to NamJi they timing is everything. When these two are apart; hyuni at uni and wookie at his base we don't get anything but the moment wookie is out we are rained with coincidences left and right!

Has our captain returned to base already? It's still quiet IMO in IG aside from the drama confirmation of our dearest hyunie yesterday. 

I see we have new delurkurs coming out! Welcome aboard! Our wonderful co-shippers here have created over 1400 pages of pure NamJi action and I'm hoping for you guys to read it so you won't feel you missed out on all spazzing pre and after the drama ended. Lots to smile and laugh about :)

Fun and exciting times ahead, ladies! We should be seeing more of our NamJi once hyunie starts filming and as soon as wookie gets casted in the army musical? Captain will also be on vacation again in October if I understood it correctly. 

And since I'm a true NamJi goner, I've started SP again and now on to episode 6. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 4

5 hours ago, amalyn99 said:

Haha lets mesmerizing the hot bts/scene he gave her his manner legs :wub:

Not just manner legs, he gave a "permission" for her to step on his feets to look "taller":glasses: 

Above pic where is 20cm height differences? 

& additional, he gave her his cute pouting lip... aigooo these two.. :tongue:

Credit to owner 

• Like 10
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, adi2019jiji said:

Not just manner legs, he gave a "permission" for her to step on his feets to look "taller":glasses: 

Above pic where is 20cm height differences? 

& additional, he gave her his cute pouting lip... aigooo these two.. :tongue:

hahaha his pouting lips :heart::heart: .

Mr Oreaboni wants more :tongue:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

My poor shipper heart on fire again again when u guys keeps on throwback on those Jiji's lovelyz yet passionate scenes:wub:My happy pills~

But chingudeul what date exactly orabeonni return to his camp? Sorry I just read here and there that he is returned but no one said when. Anyone know about this?

• Like 6

14 hours ago, ptp321 said:

13 hours ago, lavenderskyy said:

@ptp321 and @lavenderskyy welcome to our haven! Glad you guys delurk and share your tots! Hehe. Come join us more often when u can! Hehe. 

Regarding CTJ, i read on ig in one of the comments he rejected the offer and has alr started filming for another drama. Not sure hiw accurate is the info though! 

Guys... remember to support CTJ for his happy bean relay vlive! Its happening now! Send him lotsa hearts!

• Like 13