Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

1 hour ago, masthu said:

Omg!!! OMG!!! She confirmed!! I’m shocked! Chinguya your delulu has come true!! I told you imma scream if she confirms her role when wookie is on vacation…

So hear me *scream* 

Those crazy anti’s calling our shippers  delulu; well never underestimate the power of a JiJi /NamJi shipper’s delulu! Our delulus have the potential to come true bcz ours are rational delulus LMAOOO  :lol::lol:

My delulu mind tells me that she was waiting until wookie's vacation to confirm. If this is true it shows how strong their bond and love is and the respect she has for him :wub:

W-ait, somebody predicted something and it came true with this news? :lol:

its really great news that Hyunie accepted. I’m really appreciating how SOOP is managing her career. 

Is she done with her classes for this semester or is she supposed to go back to campus after the Korean Holidays? Could be she’s filed for LOA, or she’s done with exams and she’s just finishing her thesis or case studies and she’d made arrangement with her school that she can continue her studies without her going in campus like regular students. Or another option is taking open-university courses while she’s working. 

Well whatever she does I’ll support. NJH has a good head on her shoulders. And I believe her management team are just following a plan. I figured as much she’ll be working sooner. She’s experienceing an upswing on her career and It will be a lost opportunity if she doest ride on that. 

• Like 20

26 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Yeap he did i guess.. So sad he didnt accept the role. 

I think he wants to spare his time to give moral support to his gf since she will be in sbs new drama. Just my pov.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

On 3/18/2018 at 3:41 PM, happyheart1 said:

Seriously loving wookie's expression on this pic. Looks like he's ready to devour hyunie and look at how his lips are parted! The feels! Enough to make me go byeontae! 

Random thoughts as soon as I woke up from my afternoon nap so bear with me ladies. 

1. Lulu the turtle - hyunie had lulu for 5 years already and she just decided to drop the bomb on us on her vlive last Friday! Why? Why? Why? Why just now? 

2. We "might" see a confirmation/decline on the role being offered to hyunie when wookie goes back to the army - seriously deluluing on this one. Anyone is free to debunk me on this one. 

3. Ninja date - no updates at all from either of them as well as their friends. It can't get more suspicious than that. Doubt if wookie will just stay at home to rest knowing how he's crazy about bikes and soccer. 

4. The flies been flying cause they know somethings good is cooking between NamJi.

Fighting! 

Point no 2 ! hahaha..Again the TIMING  cc @malaya   :D

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

40 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I loved how he complimented Hyunni! Hehh. And him saying her being really meticulous reminds me of him teasing hyunni with her dissection of their first kiss in the bts. Wahahah. And i loved how he acknowledged their chemistry. Kekeke. 

And i find it funny how he calls CTJ by his real name and hyunni by BH. LOL.

Well, we’ll. I didn’t notice that. Hmmm... that’s interesting indeed. 

40 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Hmmmmmm... this got me thinking. I wondered how early is early. Which means hyunni decided way before alr? Hahahaha. Oh wells. Guess we never know the real situation! 

I’m guessing when they announced her possible casting they were close to inking the deal and it was just a matter of ironing out the little details of the contract. 

Too bad about CTJ rejecting. His dating news probably had some influence on his decision. 

I’m curious. Did she complete this semester? Seems like she posted about her final exams being done. Or did I get that wrong?

• Like 16

Seems like ,sometimes our delulu theory/wish  can turn into reality .Huhuhu..Can I wish ,we got winning speech for Soompi Best Kiss award  from our Namji couple ?haha bonus if they wear green jackets :tongue: .Hahaha ..don't worry delulu is FREE :lol::lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 11

8 minutes ago, amalyn99 said:

I think he wants to spare his time to give moral support to his gf since she will be in sbs new drama. Just my pov.

I think it’s mostly a decision based on his career path (the role) and likely given that he’s girlfriend has a new drama soon, it’s decided one of them has to keep it low key. 

11 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Point no 2 ! hahaha..Again the TIMING  cc @malaya   :D

Thanks @pauliza. I missed that. 

Delulu mode on: JCW read the script and saw nothing as intimate as their scenes in SP so gave his go signal. :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 10

7 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Seems like ,sometimes our delulu theory/wish  can turn into reality .Huhuhu..Can wish ,we got winning speech for Soompi Best Kiss award  from our Namji couple ?haha bonus if they wear green jackets :tongue: .Hahaha ..don't worry delulu is FREE :lol::lol:

Everyone's wish.Wahaha :lol: It's gonna be one big party over here if that happens. :lol:We'll never know..but fingers crossed. :) Soompi better award that one properly ayt :wink:

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

27 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Seems like ,sometimes our delulu theory/wish  can turn into reality .Huhuhu..Can I wish ,we got winning speech for Soompi Best Kiss award  from our Namji couple ?haha bonus if they wear green jackets :tongue: .Hahaha ..don't worry delulu is FREE :lol::lol:

Now I want @happyheart1 to delulu/wish about a certain announcement from our NamJi couple. :lol:

ETA: Soompi or Rakuten/Viki is taking their sweet time announcing the winners. Are they cooking something? They better sweeten the bitterness with NamJi not getting the best couple awards. What are the odds they had Wookie and Hyunie do a speech together if they awarded them best kiss and shot it while he was on vacation? One can wish...

• Like 12
  • LOL 4

baby is confirmed yey.... another drama for hyunnie...wuhu....lets support our co-captain :heart:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, malaya said:

Delulu mode on: JCW read the script and saw nothing as intimate as their scenes in SP so gave his go signal. :lol:

hahaha we never know  either your delulu theory is right or wrong :tongue::lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, jncjwh said:

i’m super curious about the timing of the announcement because the script reading is today which means they have decided earlier.. why didn’t they come out and say it... 

it’s 100% preproduced we will only get to see it in Sept :bawling:

SEPTEMBER gonna to be our busy month :D

1) Hyunnie's birthday month (my birthday month too :tongue:

2 ) Hyunnie's new drama 

3 ) Maybe Wookie's musical also in this month 

September please come fast :D

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, malaya said:

Now I want @happyheart1to delulu/wish about a certain announcement from our NamJi couple

Trust me chingus I've got tons of delulu theories regarding NamJi and most of them have already shared here by our wonderful bunch of co-shippers. Thanks to my hiatus from work I've got NamJi in mind 24/7. 

I have a feeling that "a certain someone's" opinion really mattered since the offer was made early January and the confirmation came in very timely since wookie was out for vacation. Some anti's will argue that it is just purely coincidence but whether they like it or not, we have been hitting the jackpot with these coincidences. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, happyheart1 said:

Trust me chingus I've got tons of delulu theories regarding NamJi and most of them have already shared here by our wonderful bunch of co-shippers. Thanks to my hiatus from work I've got NamJi in mind 24/7. 

I have a feeling that "a certain someone's" opinion really mattered since the offer was made early January and the confirmation came in very timely since wookie was out for vacation. Some anti's will argue that it is just purely coincidence but whether they like it or not, we have been hitting the jackpot with these coincidences. 

I liked that the confirmation news timing coincides with the period wookie is out. LOL. But hahahah. I think she might have confirmed it even before wookie is out for vacation considering the news of confirmation and script reading is on the same day. But why the wait, guess we will never know! Hahaha. But no matter what is the real thing.. wahahah the timing is still daebak. LOL. 

@malaya hahahaha dearie u are so cute! We haven got the full translation and ur reply is so awesome alr! Keke. 

• Like 15

4 hours ago, malaya said:

I think it’s mostly a decision based on his career path (the role) and likely given that he’s girlfriend has a new drama soon, it’s decided one of them has to keep it low key. 

Thanks @pauliza. I missed that. 

My delulu : Hyunnie be like "PD nim,  after a very long and intense discussion with my orabeoni, finally he gave me approval for doing this drama,  term and condition included" 

:lol:

Ups sorry.....  

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

I can't believe this things did happen the way shippers here predicted. We can't say for sure when she accepted the offer but the news broke out today. See a connection doesn't exist just between NamJI but also NamJi and its shippers:D. Anyways this is a great opportunity for NJH to climb up the ladder in k-entertainment world. She is already appreciated for her acting skills esp by our captain now I am happy that many people especially international fans will get to see how amazing actress she is. Since D.O. is very popular he is member of k pop group exo and has a very huge fan base.  So now we have three things to look forward to sp dvd, njh drama and ji chang wook's discharge. TBH,  I didn't expect this thread to move this forward after jcw left but everyone here took me by surprise we are about to reach 1500. Thank you shippers for keeping this thread alive. I have lurked on many shippers thread and I feel so proud to say that this ship has best shippers with perfect balance of rational and delulu. People here know their boundaries and don't go overboard with their theories considering the fact that this is the ship that has maximum amount of  spazz worthy material.

• Like 18

2 hours ago, khalinkikyo said:

My delulu : Hyunnie be like "PD nim,  after a very long and intense discussion with my orabeoni, finally he gave me approval for doing this drama,  term and condition included" 

:lol:

Ups sorry.....  

Should we repost "Mr Oreaboni term & condition " ? hihi..If we reposted ,its absolutely for fun post guys & don't take it seriously   :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

19 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Q10: How was acting with NJH who played the role of BongHee?

A: Her acting style is different from mine, so watching her I learned a lot. Despite having different acting styles, I think we showed a lot of chemistry . And since we had many chances to practice our lines together before shooting the scenes, our chemistry improved even more. 

Q11: You said that you learned a lot watching NJH, but what kind of things concretely?

A: She is really meticulous. She analyzes the script minutely, as if she is studying it. Even if she is younger than me, I learned from her in this respect. Because she interpreted things differently, her style was different, etc. I think what I gained enriched my way of thinking. 

He is very consistent in praising her as an actress & as a person .Love it .Similar to this interview too .

• Like 12

Hello all!  I just recently discovered this forum and have been lurking in the shadows. I’ve enjoyed everyone’s comments and theories.  Does anyone know what CTJ’s role entailed? If I had to guess, it probably involved some romance with NJH and CTJ can’t do that to a brother, so he declined out of fear.  Lol! :lol:  That’s my delusional theory and I’m sticking to it.  Happy shipping!

• Like 6
  • LOL 8